- Text Size +

Stephanie woke up falling down what seemed like hundreds of feet. She landed hard, but he floor had some give. She felt the gooey floor and denied what she knew until she opened her eyes and saw the off white color of her latex prison. Stephanie saw how far the walls were from her on each side and figured she was less than a centimeter tall. She looked up the walls for what seemed like ages before seeing the top. She could see a couple fingers holding it open, but nothing else, and thankfully not what she knew was eventually coming. Stephanie wondered what new torture she will endure next and if it would be her last. Finally, she heard Beth’s voice, “And now, the rest.” She saw her daughter’s fingers hover over and make a sprinkling motion over the opening. After a moment, bodies started raining down. They were smaller than her, maybe as tall as a foot, some of them. She heard them screaming as they approached the head of the condom. As they landed and got back up, they sort of encircled her with panicked shouting. When the raining stopped, there were probably over two dozen of them at various sizes. They were all looking upward.

Beth spoke again, “All right. Time to show them what you’re made of.” Then there was a jumble before they saw it. The giant’s penis covered the opening before it entered. The whole condom titled, forcing everyone to tumble on top of each other as the giant penis approached with sharp bursts. Stephanie was both on top of and under smaller people. She worried for a moment that she might have hurt the people she landed on, but she also realized they were already going to die.  She felt a strange sensation on her breast. She looked down to see a 4 inch tall man humping her tit. She brushed him off with disgust. ‘I know we’re about to die, but have some dignity’.  The penis finally got close to them. She saw people trying to climb or claw their way out; either way, they were hopeless. She turned her body so the head of the member was behind her. Whatever was about to happen, she was not going to get a face-full of penis. One last shake jumbled everyone about as the cock slammed them all to the end of the condom. Some people were pushed into the tip, while others were completely pinned. Many of them would suffocate or die from the pressure of the throbbing.

“Make her bigger,” Stephanie heard the giant say. Then she grew to twice her size. “Bigger! I want to feel her.” Stephanie was now a little over an inch tall. “God. I can feel her hair on my head.” He could also feel her whole body pressing against his head. Stephanie noticed all the now tiny people being squished. There was one under her breast, one behind her back, one partially under her belly, one in her crack and one wiggling in her clit. She could almost ignore the giant throbbing penis by focusing on the people. She felt bad for the one on her back as this person was stuck against her back by the slit of the penis; he would be right in front of the impact. The one under her breast already stopped moving. The one in her clit kept wiggling though. She wondered if this was the same opportunist humping her breast earlier. She shuffled her legs just a bit and felt that it was actually a woman. Stephanie almost laughed at the tickles. She kept rubbing her legs as the woman wiggled in her crotch. Stephanie was feeling horny. She enjoyed that this human being, this woman was being used completely as a sex toy. Her only purpose in her last few living minutes, was to give her pleasure. The throbbing finally pushed the person in her crack all the way in. Stephanie had wiggling in her as and in her vagina now. She was enjoying the pleasure. She actually went all the way. When she finally had an orgasm, it struck her that she understood the fetish. She knew what it was like to derive pleasure from using a tiny person. She didn’t get a long time to deconstruct her epiphany; she hit something hard, causing a concussion and a few broken bones. From outside she barely heard:

“Ow!”

“Fuck, I missed.”

“Go in.”

“I think I broke her.”

“Good. Now go in.”

Stephanie heard the sound of being inserted into her daughter’s ass. She felt the waves of back and forth while the penis continued to throb. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. The motion suddenly stopped as Beth clenched. She was about to black out when she felt the last few throbs standing alone, like a heartbeat in darkness. Then her world was filled with white as she finally fainted.

“Yes. They’re all drowning in my cum.”

“Inside my ass.”

“Fuck them.”

“I think we just did.”

They both felt a sense of accomplishment. Beth finally killed her mom in a most humiliating and degrading way. The giant crushed and drowned people with his penis. He figured he really had it in him to carry out his sexual fantasy at the cost of several lives, but he finally knew it. Beth released him as he became soft. He took off the condom and looked inside. He could see Beth’s mom clearly. He thought he could see tiny specks among his spunk, but it was hard to tell. “Uh… Do you want her back?” The giant extended his arms to give Beth the condom with her dead mother.

“Sure.” Beth grabbed the condom. She went to the kitchen and emptied the contents on her counter. It was weird to see her mom like that. Not just covered in cum, but dead. She straitened her body out and straightened her hair.  As she was about to lick her finger clean, she noticed in the speck of spunk was a tiny person, struggling to survive.

“Hey!” Beth said, “One made it.”

“Let me see.”

Beth licked her finger clean, “Too late.”

Beth grew her mom, and the cum stayed the same size so she became relatively clean. Finally, her mom was full size, lying on the counter.

“Hey, don’t do that. It makes her seem like a real person.”

Beth turned to him. “She was a real person, and you killed her.”

“We killed her.”

“And a secret is only safe between two people when one of them is dead.” The giant suddenly shrank. Beth thought about quickly crushing him under her bare foot, as it would humiliate him. But she decided it wasn’t enough. “Maybe I should put you in the condom of the next penis I let fuck me.”

“No! No! Anything but that.”

She quickly devised a fitting funeral. She was going to stuff him in her mom’s vagina. She went to do so, but found the small body of a woman already inside. “Okay? All right. We’ll put you in her cooch and put her back in my mom. Sort of a vagina Inception.”

“Wait! I am supposed to be a giant! Don’t do this to me.”

“You’re right. And you’ve appealed to the hedonist in me.” Beth moved to her jar of reserve tinies. “Who here wants to be with a giant?” She saw a couple of hands raised. She picked a white blonde that looked pretty. “Here you go.” She gave the tiny speck of a girl to the giant. He quickly applied her to his penis and began rubbing. As he masturbated with the girl, he was put in the vagina of the random woman, then they were all three shrunk and put in her mom. She then shrank her mom to a centimeter again. She put her mom’s body on a pill. Beth put them all in her mouth and swallowed.

She would receive the money from her parents’ life insurance policies soon enough.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I think this is the end of the story. Please comment.