- Text Size +

Ivory walks up to the big boss’s office, tense as usual. She’d actually come to ask for something, but normally her coming to the office ended up with her doing…some kind of intimate work. Not that the twenty-one year old minded, she kind of liked it. Maybe she’d just like to know when to be prepared, or at least get paid a little more for all of her hard work. And that’s what she was going to ask about. A promotion or at least a pay rise. Miss Johnson wasn’t so mean that she’d reject her with anger, right? Right?

Placing her hands clasped together in front of herself, she makes an effort to show off her slender figure. This often tended to make the boss more likely to let her off easier. Or at least be a little gentler with all of her pulling. So she hoped that would work today. She knocks on the door and enters once told to so. She finds her boss dressed in her usual tight attire, and a pink tint comes to the employee’s cheeks. She sits at the chair opposite her desk. She leans back in her seat.

“Miss Johnson?” Ivory asks quietly, and the older woman looks up, the corners of her lips turning into a smile. “Yes, sweetheart?” “I was going to ask you if I could get a promotion, Miss Johnson,” The employee starts, watching her employer for a reaction, “I wondered if you’d assign me to the higher line of work, if it caused no trouble.” The only reaction from the employer was a strange mix of a warm smile and devious smirk.

“You know, this was the perfect time to ask, sweetheart…” Mary, her boss, says while walking around to the back of Ivory’s chair and wrapping her arms around her shoulders. “I was considering to put you in for a very…special line of work for me…” She says, making the younger blush. “And it pays well?” “Oh yes, my darling. It pays wonderfully...in fact, it pays enough so all of your worries will be taken away.”

Ivory smiles, “Really?” She asks hopefully. “Yes, sweetheart, you just have to let me do one little thing…” Mary says quietly, grabbing a device with a red button from her pocket. “What is that?” The younger asks, tilting his head and looking at the device curiously. The older woman puts her thumb on the button, “Let me do this,” She says before pushing the button down. For Ivory, everything goes black, then goes white after what feels like eternity.

Once the young girl can see she finds that everything is different. And bigger. A lot bigger. It seemed to have only been about 5 to 10 minutes but a lot had changed. From what she could tell, she was now at most, 3 inches tall. Along with that, she was on her boss’s desk where her boss was sitting, her chest slightly shown as she’d unbuttoned her shirt slightly. The girl was too shocked to react and sits there quietly. She stays quiet until her boss picks her up in her palm, then she starts whimpering softly.

The older woman smiles a little, raising the girl to her face. “It’s okay, sweetheart. This is just that special work I told you about…” She says and Ivory panics. “W-what does that entail?” Ivory asks. Mary chuckles with a smile, gently running a finger down the small girl’s back, “It entails being my little love slave, sweetie. You pleasure me to the best of your ability with your little body and in return I do the same to you, smother you with my love and take care of you for as long as you’re with me…” She says and the girl calm just a little. “Y-you’ll be gentle, won’t you?” Ivory asks, blushing. “Of course…but let’s start work, should we?”

Mary stands up, the small girl who finally noticed that she’d been stripped naked in her palm. “First I think it’d be best to put you in the place you seem to notice…” She says, pulling down the back of her jeans to reveal a large, round backside. “I know you seem to want to get close to it, so I guess I’ll get you…” She says, pulling her panties back so she can hold the small girl in a light fist, pushing her into the crack between the warm smooth cheeks. Once the task is done, she pulls her pants and panties up tight. “You enjoy yourself there little girl, maybe do some work while I do mine…” She says before sitting down, getting comfortable in her seat. This would be a good work day for them both.