- Text Size +

As Sarah led Blake from his unhomely temporary room and into the holding area, a familiar fear filled him. Goddesszilla was behind the glass walls of a large transparent cell to his right. She had been clothed in an EDF suit, complete with the letters across the chest. It seemed to bother her, and she tore at the neck of the shirt with her hands.

“She still hasn’t said a word,” Sarah told him once they had stopped. “I’m not sure she even knows any English.”

“Where did she come from?” Blake asked in awe.

“That’s not what you’re here for. You’re just an experiment to get some reactions out of her. If we’re lucky, you’ll get her to talk. Everything all set, Gabby?”

“You got it, Sarah! We’ve got the main guns loaded and pointed!” a female technician shouted from the back of the room, standing at a control panel. Sarah turned back to Blake and gave him a sly smirk.

“Well that’s your cue then. Get in there and act natural.” But before Blake could protest, two EDF soldiers escorted him inside the cell, closing the doors behind him.

Goddesszilla’s attention was jerked to him and she lowered her chest to the floor. She pulled herself forward, crawling, never taking her eyes off of him. Blake tried to back away but was met with the coldness of the door. Her face was inches away now, staring him down.

“Uh... hi?” he said weakly, and Goddesszilla was startled. Her head reared back and she made a strange growling noise from the back of her throat. Rising to her feet she began to pace around the confines of the cell, but the boots were difficult for her and she stumbled quite a bit. After a few moments of that she noticed Blake again as if just remembering he were there, and approached again.

This time she showed no subtlety. Coming down to his level she let out a deathly scream, an animal roar. Blake fell to his back and stayed there, shuddering as she grimaced. Her dominance asserted, she left him alone and returned to her pacing.

Blake watched from his back as she put her hands against the transparent walls and watched the soldiers and scientists on the other side. He heard loud snapping noises as she made biting motions towards them. He looked behind him to see if Sarah was ready to let him out yet, but she was watching Goddesszilla with increasing interest.

From an opening in the far corner many crates of meat were spilled out, and Goddesszilla made a purr of pleasure. Crouching down to all fours she slurped it up raw, chewing hungrily and noisily.

“Go up to her,” he heard Sarah say from over an intercom in the room.

Now? She’s eating!”

“I know. So go up to her. You’re not getting out until you do everything we say, so you might as well do it.”

“This has to be illegal!”

“There are no laws when it comes to Kaigiantess. Now do it,” she said firmly. Blake wiped away a bead of sweat forming on his forehead and tiptoed closer to the feeding behemoth. She noticed his approach and watched him warily, but never stopped eating, loose bits falling from her lips. Shaking her head to move the flowing black hair from her eyes she examined his every movement until he had stopped moving at all. The sweat he had wiped away came back quickly.

Finishing the last bite of the steak she thunderously shifted over him, one hand on either side, her clothed breasts becoming the sky. Her head tilted to the side as he trembled, then came down, tongue extended.

The hot, wet surface ran across him and knocked him to his back again. It was too much, Blake made a run for the door. Goddesszilla didn’t give chase but instead sat down, dwelling on his taste for a moment.

Blake screamed and begged to be released, pounding on the metallic door.

“GET ME THE HELL OUTTA HERE! SHE’S GONNA EAT ME!” No one responded or even seemed to acknowledge his pleas, looking at something else. Blake turned around to follow their gaze and felt his heart sink.

She was coming back, on her hands and knees. Stopping once she had him pinned to the wall, she lowered her head, mouth opened and ready to take him.

There was nothing Blake could do but scream as her mouth lowered upon him, surrounding him in a dungeon of saliva. He felt himself lifted as her head rose, and slipped all the way inside. Still screaming, he clenched his fists and prepared for death, ready for the moment when he disappeared down her throat as nothing but a Kaigiantesses snack.

But when he found himself moving again, it was in the opposite direction of her esophagus. Her tongue pushed him gently until his legs were dangling outside Goddesszilla’s lips, and he kicked them a bit just to be sure. Then they were moving, Blake hearing her every hand and knee fall as a small fissure. Blake felt as pressure began to fill, and watched helplessly as a torrent of Kaigiantess spittle forced him back into the real world, falling a few feet. She had brought him back to the assortment of meats in the corner.

Drying himself off vigorously, Blake panted and tried to decipher what game she was playing. But she was switching glances between him and the food, urging him on. She pushed one closer to him with her finger and made a light purr.

“Do… do you want me to eat?” he tried to reason with her. She simply cocked her head to the side and rolled her tongue over her lips. Blake looked at his feet at his options, the red steaks and porks.

“It’s not raw, it’s just cold,” Sarah’s voice came again. But just to be sure, Blake picked up a large sausage and squeezed it. It did not bleed, so with great caution he took a bite. She was right; it tasted like deli bologna.

Goddesszilla smiled and made a noise that might have been an attempt at a laugh, and then resumed feasting herself. Blake watched in wonder as she devoured the food. She saw he had stopped eating and made a whimpering noise. As soon as he bit into the cold sausage flesh she made another purr and continued as she was.

After just a few minutes all of the meat was gone. In the time Blake managed to finish the sausage, Goddesszilla had cleaned up the whole meal. He saw the door open and went for it but was stopped as two giant hands closed around him. Goddesszilla pulled him closer and licked him, washing him with her overbearing breath. He struggled to free himself, but she growled him into submission and continued the grooming. Sarah was entering the room, smiling uncontrollably and shaking her head.

“Don’t just stand there, help me!” Blake cried as the monstrous tongue pressed down on his head again. Suddenly it stopped, and he heard the Kaigiantess growl at the female EDF soldier approaching them. Sarah looked up at her eyes, not threatened in the slightest, and took another step towards them.

Goddesszilla jerked backwards and screamed, but still Sarah was unmoved. The Kaigiantess was confused, and brought a fist smashing down to punctuate her wordless yelling.

“You really are an animal, aren’t you?” Sarah asked her calmly. She snorted and turned away, bringing Blake with her.

“Aren’t you gonna get me out of here?!” he called out as the Kaigiantess set him down in a corner.

“In due time. It looks like she’s rather enjoying your stay and we can’t just take away her new best friend, now can we?” Sarah pivoted on her heels and returned to the door. Blake was at a loss to say anything, but Goddesszilla made a rumbling purr and grinned at him. He could only scarcely return her happiness.