- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, it's me.

I feel really bad about just popping in and out with no warning but I had some more parts of this done that I figured I'd post. I won't give any promises about when I'll be back because I honestly don't know when the next opportunity will show up, but unless the interest is 100% gone I want to finish this eventually. Emphasis on eventually.

So I guess I'll see you eventually.

 

“...Blake!...Blake!”

It was Marie, and she sounded panicked and exhausted. As Blake opened his eyes he found he was nowhere; everything around him was black and black alone, an endless shadow cast onto the world. He turned his head lazily and tried to scout out where the sound was coming from. A few dozen feet away Marie was there, running towards him. She was wearing the same thing as when he last saw her: jeans and a green sweatshirt she had bought from Coney Island. But something about her was off, and Blake couldn’t quite figure it out.

“Marie, what’s wrong--” he began, sounding much louder than he had aimed for. It rang in his head, in fact, like an obnoxious siren. Then a sudden movement directed his attention upward, where a bare-skinned Goddesszilla was watching his fleeing girlfriend with devilish interest. Purring noises resonated through Blake’s mind as her grin became more apparent.

“Blake! Don’t leave me!” she screamed, extending her arm towards him. He was stuck in the murky darkness, his eyes unable to close, everything about him frozen to the spot.

“I--I can’t!”

Nothing could be done as Goddesszilla fell to her hands and knees with a tremendous thud, sending Marie stumbling to her stomach. The purring kept playing in Blake’s head like a recorder on repeat as the Kaigiantess dipped her head and lolled her tongue over Marie’s helpless body.

“Blake! Help me! Don’t leave me here!” her shrill, sobbing cries came through. Even as she fought with every last breath to escape, the giant pink snake continued to dominate her. It pressed a bit harder, snuffing her voice out as her face was forced into the ground. Now even Blake’s mouth had fallen victim to a lack of availability, as if he simply didn’t have it. After a few moments Marie’s efforts had worn out. She had given up, sobbing to herself as the Kaigiantess slowly and intimately tasted her.

Again came the purring and Goddesszilla smirked at Blake, looking right through him. She knew just how much this pained to watch. Abruptly and ungently she tore off her sweatshirt, ripping it to pieces. One of her prized possessions, a memory of time spent together, offered no more than half a second of resistance between her two fingers.Then her shirt, shoes, socks, and pants followed suit and the Kaigiantess flipped her prey over so Marie lay on her back. With a hungry look in her eyes she peeled off her bra and panties, exposing her in her full natural form. It seemed to drive the monster wild, fill her with some mad glee Blake had never seen before. The giant eyes shifted and locked eyes with Blake’s, as if a reminder that this was all for him.

Slowly Goddesszilla’s tongue poked out again and dabbed between Marie’s breasts, playfully bobbing them up and down and side to side. Still she could do nothing but quietly cry, defeated. Then the tongue rolled across her stomach to her legs and poked at her vagina, a cruel and invasive game. A practical rapeing which must have crossed a line somewhere in Marie’s head, as she let out a yell and squirmed backwards, moving away from the lustful Kaigiantess.

The purring repeating in the omnipresent sounds of the blackness were replaced with growling and Goddesszilla bared her fangs for a brief moment, scooping up her toy’s right foot between them, dangling her upside down. Like a dog her head jerked up and up again, trying to fit more of Marie’s body inside her mouth. Blake tried again to scream something, anything, or to run out and do something, save her life. But he couldn’t.

“...Blake...don’t…” Marie whispered, reaching out towards him as one last slurp finished her off. Then the monster was chewing, crunching, consuming his wife. Nothing but meat. It was pleasuring her to no end. The look on her face could not hope to hide it. It must have been hours before she finished her food, savoring every last bite.

Even when he couldn’t make himself do anything, Blake felt himself fall apart. He was beginning to have a nagging suspicion that this was a dream, nothing but an illusion. But the fear was real. Goddesszilla noticed Blake like a long lost friend and smiled at him. She looked so innocent to have just eaten a human being alive. And the purring, the purring. It kept going off and off. The monster crawled towards him and took him in her hands.

He was held before her face, where she gave him a huge smile. Then he felt himself dropping as the Kaigiantess laid down to rest, still holding tightly onto him like a stuffed bear. He struggled, finding himself finally able to move, but her loving grasp was a prison.

She’s gone, he seemed to hear from Goddesszilla’s mind. You’ll never see her again, so forget about her. You’re mine now, Blake. She purred and snuggled even closer to him, until he was held against her head, when her thick hair was tickling the back of his neck. All mine.




Blake woke up with a gasp, finding himself in the very same situation he had dreamt. Held captive in the hands of Goddesszilla, sleeping with him tucked by her head. But in the real world Blake had full control of his own actions. Thrashing violently he managed to free himself from her fingers and made a desperate dash to the door. I’ve made a horrible mistake, he realized. I don’t belong here.

Practically throwing himself at the metal door he was distraught to find it locked from the outside. Peering the best he could through the walls he saw a few scattered people at computers, completely uncaring or oblivious to the would-be-escapees efforts. A familiar tremor made him jump as Goddesszilla awoke (at least this one was clothed, even if uncomfortably so). She whimpered and started to crawl towards him.

“No!” he screamed at her, sure he was going insane. “NO! Get the fuck away from me!” He broke into a full on sprint for the other side of the room. Anywhere to get away from the female titan. As he passed by people observing from outside he frantically called out and waved his arms to free him. He only made it to the third far corner before he had broken down into tears.

“I’m such a fool…” he muttered to himself between tears. To come all this way, leaving Marie behind like she was nobody just to be Kaigiantess bait. He would lose her at this rate. More of these monstrosities wandering around, more people dying. His whole life ruined because he was too stubborn to let secrets be secrets.

So absorbed was he in his own depression that he didn’t even notice Goddesszilla frowning and watching him. A strange noise sounded from the back of her throat like a question, but Blake made no attempt to flee or defend himself. He just sniffled and cried under the Kaigiantess’ gaze. The monster’s head tilted to the side and she was conveying some sort of emotion in genuity, although it was difficult to determine if it was confusion or concern.

Again he was startled as he felt something heavy on his head: Goddesszilla was stroking his hair with her pointer finger, slowly and carefully. As he gave her a tearful look, trying to figure out what she meant with it, she simply smiled and purred. In the back of his head that purr was sending shivers through his whole body, the horrible connotation it carried shaking him to his core. But everywhere else, in the present, in reality, he was becoming eased. He hated himself to allow it to happen, but he was calm. If only just for the moment.




“Are you ladies here for the Teaho trial?” the young man behind the pedestal asked the triumvirate at the door.

“Yep,” Mandy replied blankly.

“Alright, I’ll just need your certificates and you’ll be all set to come in.” Mandy gathered the printed certificates from her two friends and handed them to the man. The official proof of acceptance into this revolutionary event in beauty products. With a little luck and digital editing, all three friends had made it in. Luckily there seemed to be no database to check it to, and they were permitted inside.

It was like a palace, photographs and paintings adorning the walls and brilliant pillars holding up the ceilings. Certainly quite fancier than any of the girls had anticipated from a new and coming business.

“Hey, Emma,” Mandy asked as she admired the scene.

“Yeah?”

“Keep a look out for other girls doing the trial. I wanna see what their criteria were.”

“Are you still jealous they didn’t pick you?”

“I just don’t get how they picked you but not me.” Emma waited for her to smile but she didn’t, deadly serious.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Whatever, just look for them, alright?”

“Alright, fine. But only ‘cuz I’m curious too, you asshole.” She jabbed at Giselle’s midsection for good measure and looked around for any newcomers. It didn’t take long to find one. “Hey, over there! It’s that girl they put in the ads for this place!”

Mandy looked over to confirm her friend’s finding and it was true, the model was there with what must have been or agents her something. She was pretty alright looking as far as models go: her long blonde hair was cute, her form was shapely and her breasts were bountiful. Mandy subtly traced the shape of her own breast and grimaced to find it so comparatively small. So close, she thought to herself.

“She’s not that good looking,” Giselle noted a little louder than she probably should have. Her two friends both nodded, their eyes never leaving her as she walked across the room. They went unnoticed. “How long do you think this is gonna take, Mandy?”

“Pssh, I dunno. Could be an hour or two, might be five minutes. Trust me, I wanna get to the beach too. My tan’s not all the way in yet. As soon as we finish up we can just take off the clothes and head over.” All three of them were wearing their bathing suits under their public attire, being the beach junkies they were.

Giselle didn’t seem too pleased by the idea of waiting multiple hours but made no argument and twiddled with her fingers for a moment. There was no point in complaining against Mandy or even Emma; she just didn’t have the voice to compete. So she kept to herself, quietly reminiscing all the fun times she’d had at the beach with them. The beach had a strange power to it that seemed to make Giselle a whole different person… or perhaps that was Mandy and Emma’s company. Regardless, the three of them were building a reputation for being unruly when it comes to beaches, and Giselle proved no exception. She supposed it was a power trip or something, repressed feelings let out.

One of her favorite things were the sand castles. Not building them but destroying them. Over her long history of bullying the sands Giselle had brought dozens of mighty and not so mighty sand castles to their tumbling end. The younger builders could only create little huts that simply melted away under her foot, and while it was fun, it soon wasn’t enough. There had been quite a few castles sculpted by masters of the trade, the large and exquisite ones that required more creative use of the body. She’d belly flop onto them, sprint through them, jump into them with a running start. More than once it got them kicked off the beach, but it was always worth it.

A sudden motion at the door distracted Giselle from her thoughts and she alerted Emma of the coming girl. She was what they would call easy pickings on a beach. Timid to the very core, you could almost taste it. She wasn’t particularly unattractive but she was no babe, and her chest was tiny. It made Mandy chuckle.

“Unbelievable,” she muttered so that her friends could hear.

“Maybe the guy doing the picking is one of those guys who likes to dominate girls. I can totally picture that chick tied to a bed in chains.”

“What the fuck?”

“What, it’s a thing. It’s no hentai, but…” and she gave a knowing grin to Giselle, who fumed but made no outburst.

“I guess they’ll let anyone into this thing…” Mandy concluded mostly to herself, completely ignoring Emma’s joke. “It’s kind of sad, actually. How she’s being held to these kind of expectations.”

“I’m pretty sure you’re just thinking too hard about this…” Giselle quietly proposed. Mandy gave her a look, frightening her for a bit, but then smiled, easing her mind.

“Yeah, probably. But where’s the fun in just seeing things for what they are? Like here, look at this girl,” and she gestured to another woman walking in the door. She looked around her mid thirties, rapidly approaching the age where ‘hot’ was no longer applicable. And she was a red head, and Mandy knew what they said about red heads. “That bitch is crazy I bet you.”

But there was no time for anyone to comment any further as the doors behind them opened. A man they presumed to be the company president or something walked in, dressed to success in a black suit. Truly he was a handsome man, but not quite Mandy’s taste; she thought it was his hair. It was well done, nearly golden in appearance and neatly made… perhaps a little too neatly. She nudged Emma and Giselle on the arm so they’d pay attention to what he was saying.

“Good morning ladies,” he said with an impossibly charming smile. This was a man who knew how to speak with women. “I’m sure you’re all eager to get started, no? Come, follow me.” He made a 180 on his heels and strolled down the hallway, leaving the six girls to follow him. “My name is Eli Tucson, and I’m one of the three founders of Teaho. Tommy and Isaac were regrettably busy today and couldn’t make it. But that’s okay. I think I’m plenty enough,” and he gave them a wink. Some of them smiled and the little girl seemed to have even giggled. Mandy scoffed at the display.

“You see,” he continued as they walked. “The ultimate goal of Teaho is to reach a level of beauty never before achieved. Our belief is that beauty is not obtained through modification, but evolution. We do not change ourselves without evolution, we simply take a new look. That is not nearly becoming something more, as human beings are so capable of. All of you have been carefully chosen as candidates for this first test run for a variety of reasons. Your personalities, your professions, your ideals… it will show the world that beauty can come from all corners of life. You will be the example that teaches the rest what beauty truly is.”

“Eeesh, this guy’s a loon,” Emma hissed in a whisper, hardly paying attention anymore.

“This must be some pretty damn good stuff,” Mandy chuckled under breath.

“What is he talking about with these ‘reasons’? We cheated to get in and we still made it,” Giselle asked, puzzled.

“He’s just bullshitting, Giselle. But it sounds really poetic, doesn’t it?” Giselle shrugged. “Well, that’s what he’s going for. Talkative guy. They like to make themselves sound high and mighty.” Mandy could tell Giselle had a reply in mind for that but thankfully did not say it.

As they continued on into the expansive halls of Teaho Industries the regality opened up into a circle of ten shower-looking things. Two employees, a man and a woman, were standing at the opening of the circle.

“This is where our trial begins,” the photogenic man guiding them said. He nodded to the two employees and led his entourage into the middle. “This method of application may seem a bit strange, but we believe it’s better to let our product truly sink into your body. It’s more complete. Each of you can step into one now.” Slowly but surely the girls dispersed and stepped inside the strange shower-like openings. Mandy, Emma, and Giselle took three all next to each other, giving each other strange glances as they realized the absurdity of their situation.

“Is everyone ready?” he asked them. He looked around the room and received everyone’s verification. “Then let’s get started,” he said with a smile. “Are you ready, Matthew?”

“The product is ready for testing, sir!” the male employee called back. “We’re ready to go in three… two… one…!”