- Text Size +

 

Ugh… what happened?

Megan shifted in her sleep to a cocktail of noises. Loud, disruptive, and strange noises. She tried to go back to sleep, figuring it to just be some commotion outside, but it was getting louder. And she noticed her bed was oddly uncomfortable. Finally she opened her eyes.

She wasn’t home at all. Her ‘bed’ was a collapsed assortment of stone and rubble and wood. Small fires burned by her hands, and she carefully patted them out. Looking over her shoulder she saw some other young women running into the distance, but they appeared awfully large next to those buildings. Come to think of it, this thing she was sleeping on might have been a building.

It took a few moments to retain her balance, but she managed to climb to her feet. Then she saw more clearly what was around her. It was like an open street before her, with insects and beetles emptying out of it and making strange squealing noises. Powerful feelings swept through her crotch: never before had she seen so many bugs in one place, and all so vulnerable.

Must have been a hell of a party last night, she thought to herself. These bugs looked so strange, almost people-like. And why did it look like there was a tiny city everywhere, with buildings at her thighs? The only explanation was a definitely unhealthy amount of alcohol and drugs. Maybe she had actually turned out a profit from the Teaho trials and could afford to go wild. Pinching herself on the arm she discovered she was not dreaming, but likely lucid and seeing things. She was just back in her trailer, and her bugs had gotten out.

Megan supposed she could fix that.

She stepped out of her heeled boots and found her resting place rather rigid against her bare feet, so retreated out with the bugs. None were harmed just yet, but she could feel a handful tickle against her ankle. That was all it took to invigorate her passion, her lust. A reminder of how much power she held over these little fucks. Next she pulled down her pants, and then her panties, exposing her freshly moistened pussy. Then her shirt came off, and her bra. She held them over her shoulder for a moment now that she was completely naked.

Glancing at the bugs she noticed that while some had made good progress in escaping, others were stopped, looking right at her. Were they stunned out of fear, she wondered? She had never taken insects to be able to experience that kind of emotion. It wouldn’t be any fun if they just let it happen. You can’t play a game with yourself.

Taking her shirt from her shoulder she flapped it a few times in front of her and gently laid it out on top of the closest mass of ants, covering them like a blanket. It extended quite far, engulfing a large amount underneath it… even a few handfuls of those who were nearing the end of the room. It trapped them, but she could see the little ripples of their frantic attempts. Megan bit her lip with anticipation and tried to pinpoint where most of them were fleeing to by reading the bumps. Once she found the perfect spot, she raised her right foot over it and slowly lowered it into a press.

It was wonderful. The drugs or booze or whatever she had gotten so high off of must have made her more sensitive, as the feeling was incredible. Even through her shirt Megan could feel them liquify and heard them crunch deliciously. She idly made her foot twist from side to side, enjoying the wet sensation. Meanwhile, the weird squealing noises the bugs made seemed to become more shrill, which was certainly strange. Although it probably wasn’t even them at all.

Leisurely and slowly she crushed the other ants, stepping back and forth around the shirt like a bizarre ballet and stopping to enjoy each moment until her shirt was stained red all over. It would wash out. But now she was sure she was hallucinating with this little city crap. These were definitely just ants and beetles.

Now she was ready to start experimenting, start getting nasty. Bending at the knees she picked up her discarded underwear and looked for a sizable handful of bugs to choose from. The one she decided upon was in another room, deeper into the trailer, so she followed it. She ignored for now the lesser groups she passed through, delighting to feel them occasionally squash under her passing anyhow.

Once she was looming overhead the doomed group of ants she scooped it up with her panties in one motion. She cradled it in both hands, smiling madly as she watched her catch stumble over themselves and squeal out to her. It almost sounded like someone was trying to tell her something, but again, it was just the party talking.

Her hands begin to close together with her prey still in tow. They shrieked and screamed things she didn’t understand and desperately flailed about, but it was too late. All of them were caught between her nearing palms until she felt them wriggling against her fingers. Then in one flick of the wrist she ended their lives with a bang.

And what a bang it was. They practically exploded all over her. Megan made a whoop of surprise and giggled at the unexpected mess she made. With her hands she wiped away the guts from her face but didn’t bother trying to get it off her tits and stomach. In fact, the slickness on her breasts was nice, which gave her another gorgeously disgusting idea.

Megan bent over and grabbed a double handful of ants off the ground. She was abrupt and uncareful, heedless of the few that fell from her grasp and continued to flee. Those still in her grasp were poured into her cleavage. Wildly they fought to escape, pounding against the sides of her breasts where there was still bug goop. Megan simply held up her breasts, careful not to let any of her playmates fall, and gently massaged them. After she had felt them struggle enough, she was ready to end them and move on to another game.

But when she looked down at them a nagging voice at the back of her head tried to stop her. It was as if she could pick out faces in the swarm of insects, terrified and crying faces slipping against her gore-stained breasts, fighting to stay afloat in a sea of other ants. For a brief moment she felt bad to be killing them off so easily. Even if they were just bugs, they were still living things. Maybe she had gone too far. But then she reminded herself just how good this really made her feel. Her pussy was still drooling for more. Sick as it might have been, this was what turned her on. Megan made a little smirk as if to apologize to them and then started squeezing her tits together.

The soft flesh of her bare breasts was unstoppable as it started to compress the mass of ants into paste. The ones on the bottom smushed first, seeping up until the still living ants higher up were to their necks in a mud pit of death. Megan could hear their cries escalate into animal howls as they tried to climb the impossible mountain of her collapsing breasts. One or two of them actually managed to get footing on the top of her chestline. Megan laughed at how valiantly they fought for their lives… and for how futile it all was. Never taking her eyes off of the bugs who had escaped -- now the only surviving ants of the bunch and not sure where to go next -- she carefully held her breasts together with one arm and brought up her newly freed hand. She used it to gently nudge the survivors back inside, burying them in the swamp of ooze and muffling their squeals of terror. Then she squashed at them again, the remains of the first press making sloshy noises and dribbling over her chest.

Megan let her breasts free and a wad of gunked bugs fell to her feet with a splat. She had already forgotten about it and was on the hunt again. This time she wanted a nice and large horde. Soon she’d be wiped out from playing, so she figured she’d end big. Blissfully aware of each step she wandered about for a few minutes. Nothing she found really fulfilled what she was looking for, however, and she became impatient. She didn’t have all day, the high would probably be wearing off soon and she wanted to enjoy every second of it.

She nearly threw herself to her hands and knees, startling the bugs around where she landed. Using her arms as plows she pulled crowds together into one pile and crossed her arms around it. From this close their little screechy noises were almost distinguishable from one another, like voices. Megan pulled her arms back so they were closer and dabbed at them with her breasts.

Only a select few were actually crushed. Most were flayed out on the ground and rendered immobile. Those that were missed entirely were made mad, clawing at her arms. She brought the colossal tits down again, and again more were flattened. From her vantage point Megan could see some of them dragging themselves along with broken limbs. She went for a third strike, and still more were killed. Now that her chest had been completely painted red, she figured it was time to get serious. Her arms retracted to free the remaining handful.

They wasted no time, moving faster than Megan had ever seen an ant move in her life. Unfortunately some of the survivors were also some of the limpers, so she just squished them with her thumb before moving on to bigger and better games. Keeping pace with the bugs she released was easy enough. What came after would be a little trickier to figure out. As she followed the bugs overhead she tried to reason out what her next move would be. After a few moments and three or four almost unrecognized squelching sensations, she came to a sort of epiphany. There didn’t need to be a reason. Megan was about to get nasty as fuck.

Her course of action decided, she knelt over, grabbed as much of the prey she had been stalking as she could with one hand, and held them against her vagina. Their every motion sent tingles through Megan’s whole body, electrifying her as her other hand ran over her body to accentuate the feelings. Her knees wobbled and she became excited. Now, she thought. Now I’m ready. She applied more force with her hand and crushed them all against her cunt.

It was enough. She moaned and fell to a seat as gently as she could and brought herself to orgasm. Through grunting and panting her love juices spilled out along with the remains of a dozen or so bugs. Even Megan was surprised with how brutal she had been. This was unlike her. The moment had never been this perfect. Breathing heavily she tried to relax herself, feeling as if she might pass out. Her bare feet came down onto the few bugs who were close enough, but she didn’t chase them any longer.

With one last deep breath she got to her feet and looked over herself. She was absolutely filthy. Anyone who didn’t know she got off on crushing bugs would think someone tried to murder her. It was time for a bath, and maybe a drink or two. Megan found it strange how there were still so many bugs running about, but it wasn’t her problem yet. Maybe she’d be up for another game or two later.





Donahue sat in the dark room with his face in his hands. Above him he could hear the panicked screams of people funneling through the emergency bunker and the officials trying to keep them orderly. Another Kaigiantess attack, when it had hardly been a week since the first. New York was truly in a state of crisis.

But this was nothing like the first. The carnage of the first Kaigiantess-- Goddesszilla he recalled them calling it -- was mostly circumstance. Byproducts of being one hundred meters tall in a world meant for those who are less than two. But this was nothing but a mass murder. This was a giant vixen who chased people in the streets and slaughtered them because she enjoyed it. His stomach turned knots just thinking about it. The smile on her face as innocent men, women, and even younger boys and girls had fled for their lives, the sound of her laughter as they were crushed like insects by her most intimate parts. It was beyond inhumane, even for a monster.

Mr. Carson tried to be silent as he opened the door but the creaking revealed him anyhow. Donahue rose his head and immediately was filled with anger.

“YOU!” he screamed accusingly, pointing at the secretive man. “Where exactly was your plan of action just now?!”

“Mr. Donahue--” he began, raising his hands, but Donahue was not about to let him off.

“These Kaigiantesses are tearing my city apart! We can’t afford to take any more attacks like this! What the fuck was going on at that Teaho trial?!”

“Rest assured, investigations are underway--”

“They all became Kaigiantesses, Mr. Carson. ALL OF THEM! Do you know what that means?! There are six more fucking Kaigiantesses wandering around New fucking York right now! SIX!

“And we have dispatched forces to keep watch over each and every one, Mr. Donahue. I realize this is a catastrophic--”

“Oh, do you now?! Did you see what this Kaigiantess did, Mr. Carson?! This wasn’t just a stroll in the city. This was a bloodbath! Dozens, probably hundreds of people are dead, Mr. Carson, because that fucking thing wanted to get itself off!

“That Kaigiantess in particular will receive justice,” Mr. Carson said coldly. “If nothing else, I can guarantee you that. We do not take lightly to women such as her who use their power in this way.” Donahue had no retort and sat down. Mr. Carson gave him a slight nod and took the seat across the table. “Since you’ve already been involved in so many of these situations I’d like to present an ultimatum to you, Mr. Donahue. You are a man of influence, yes?”

“I suppose so,” he said uneasily.

“What do you say to being a public communications manager of sorts? We have allied Kaigiantess forces who will be preparing for combat soon, but given the nature of our enemy we are likely to find ourselves in a city environment. I will relay to you which city will be targeted as soon as it is known, and you will manage evacuations of said city to minimize civilian casualties. You come out a hero… and I don’t have to come out at all.”

“And just why do you need to stay in the dark?” Donahue piped up. “Your area of expertise isn’t exactly a secret anymore.”

“There’s no benefits to being a public organization but expectations and rebellion. By using the Kaigiantesses as a front we can get people to believe in them as a potential force of good. I’m just a simple man, Mr. Donahue. What I do to stop a Kaigiantess is no more relevant than anyone else. But what Goddesszilla does… it tells an entirely different story.”

“Goddesszilla?! But she--”

“She’s more human than you might think. Just a bit disoriented is all. She didn’t mean to cause any harm in her appearance.”

“That doesn’t make her any less of a threat,” Mr. Donahue said between his teeth. Mr. Carson nodded.

“True. But it was a moment of weakness for her. She was afraid, you must understand. We can make her powerful, make her like us normal people. Isn’t that what you want? Who knows, maybe us normal people can like her back.”

“I sincerely doubt that,” Donahue said quickly. “Our differences are simply too… large.” Mr. Carson chuckled.

“Regardless, that’s not what’s important right now. My proposal. Do you accept?”

Donahue thought over what he might have to gain or lose from being involved with the EDF. He could build up a reputation for making the right calls and saving lives as Mr. Carson had said. But he could also very well go in the other direction, and be criticized for dealing in shady business matters. He thought of his wife and young boy upstairs, huddling in fear in the musty and cold shelter. He pictured another Kaigiantess appearing, finding them, taking them in its hands. That was persuasive enough an image.

“I’ll do it,” he said through the silence. “For now,” he added sternly. “If things go south… I mean, really south… I’m distancing myself from you.”

Mr. Carson nodded again. “I understand. Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Donahue.” He turned to leave but then stopped. “Oh, and Mr. Donahue… I’d like to promise you that Megan will be dealt with in the heaviest hand the law has to offer.” He extended his arm towards the mayor, who shook it nervously. “Here’s to a safe city,” Mr. Carson smiled before leaving out the door and disappearing.