- Text Size +

“Everything still operational, Gabby?” Sarah asked the technician. She was disturbed from her unscheduled nap, slouched over the control panel, and quickly stood to attention.

“Err, yes, ma’am… Sarah… all the weapons are still primed, all the cameras functioning as normal… I’m sorry…” Sarah smirked and chuckled the tiniest bit.

“Don’t worry about it, Gabby. As long as everything stays working.” Her attention diverted to the contents of the large transparent cell, where Goddesszilla was soundly sleeping. Blake had woken up in the middle of the night in some sort of panic which spared him from her grasp… for a few hours. After some time she took hold of him again, holding him close.

“What sort of things should we be testing with her, Sarah?”

“We’re going to find out if she’s in any state to be sent to the field, from the looks of it. After some training, of course. Might have to set up some sessions with Blake.”

“The guy? What does he matter?”

“Now that she’s established trust with him I find it unlikely she’ll do much without him. Not without some incentive, anyway. We won’t be asking too much of him except to stick around. He’s not the one we need out there.”

As if she could hear them Goddesszilla perked up and looked up at the two girls, expressionless. With the steadiness of a professional she laid Blake out on the ground so he still slept and rose to her feet, approaching the wall. She pressed her hands and face against the glass and snapped her jaws.

“Maybe we should try to get her to talk,” Gabby suggested.

“Of course,” Sarah assured her, watching as the Kaigiantess tried to communicate her hunger. “Open up the food hatch,” and Gabby did, unleashing the crates of meat which quickly attracted Goddesszilla’s attention. She picked up Blake along the way and brought him to their breakfast.






“Six? How can there be six new Kaigiantesses?” Rondy asked her captain. Sarah was standing on a balcony by Rondy’s neckline, pacing back and forth as she ran the details over in her again. She had just told Rondy everything about the Teaho trials and how disastrous their outcome was. That explanation didn’t quite bring it home, however. Six was a huge number.

“The Teaho perfume mutated them all,” Sarah said, not turning to see her Kaigiantess partner. “And we know at least one of them has already gone rogue, if not more. And by rogue I mean… far gone.”

“So you’ll need me out there?” Rondy asked, putting the pieces together.

“Yes. And Jen too. We’ll have you two go together, that should be more than enough to deal with this one.”

“Any special powers I should know about?”

“Nope. Just a giant woman. But she went out of her way to get naked and killed a lot of people, so she’s definitely crazy. Watch out for that, she’ll likely be unpredictable.”

“I can deal with unpredictable,” Rondy said firmly. “When should I be ready?”

“We’re trying to track her down as we speak, so expect sometime tomorrow or maybe even late tonight. Make sure Jen’s ready as well. Have her do a training run if she needs it. Just don’t let her get too wrapped up in that this is her first go. This isn’t a game.”

“Of course,” Rondy nodded. Sarah nodded in return.

“You should get your things ready as well,” Sarah added before leaving. “It’s been a long time since you’ve flown.” She looked over her shoulder to see if Rondy would respond.

“Yeah… yeah, it has,” she blinked. Sarah just smiled and walked down the stairs of the balcony back to the ground floor. Once she had stepped off them, the stairs and balcony contracted back into the walls around Rondy’s door, disappearing as if they had never been there. She stepped back inside.

Jen was still out busy practicing. It’s all she had been doing for the last several days. This really will excite her, Rondy thought. I just hope it’s not too much for her. If anything she had heard was true, this Kaigiantess wasn’t particularly powerful (for a Kaigiantess, anyway) but made up for it in downright villainy and cruelty. And she wasn’t the first case, and Rondy seriously doubted she’d be the last. What was it about being bigger than everyone else that drove people crazy like this? It was disgusting, honestly, that there were people who turned to monsters as if on a whim.

She was just glad she could be here to stop those people. Under Rondy’s bed was a large steel case with two handles. Taking one in each hand she pulled it out, unlocked it, and opened it. They were still in there. No reason they shouldn’t have been there.

It was a jetpack, in the shape of two long, bat-like wings. The device could fold in on itself and be turned into a backpack of sorts, but Rondy typically preserved it in its case. Instinctively she almost flipped the switch to turn it on, but stopped herself. At least until she took it out. Undoing all the security straps she lifted it up and attached it to her shoulders. Reaching back she turned it on for a test run.

The engines whirred to life and propelled her off the ground just by a few feet. She held up her arms and allowed the wings to bring her higher. Once she was just shy of the ceiling her arms lowered to indicate she should stop rising. Leaning forward she flew forward, leaning backward she flew backward. God, she thought. It really has been a long time.

“Hey, watcha’ flying for?” Jen suddenly asked, standing at the doorway in Kaigiantess size.

Jesus! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” Rondy jumped, extending her palms toward the floor to lower

“Woops, sorry ‘bout that. Guess I should have knocked first.” She took a seat on Rondy’s bed and stretched out her legs atop it. “So what are you flying for?”

“Have you heard about New York yet?”

“Don’t tell me something happened there again?”

“Exactly that. Six new Kaigiantess were created earlier today.” Jen was about to find herself a drink but was stopped in her tracks by the profound statement.

“Wha… six?”

“I can hardly believe it either. But at least one of them is hostile, so we’re going to be heading into combat relatively soon.”

Us? You mean, me too?!” Jen asked excitedly, her eyes lighting up. Rondy couldn’t help but grin.

“Yeah, you too. With me. From what I’ve been told, it’s just someone who went crazy with the size. She didn’t show off any exceptional powers, so it won’t be too difficult. And Sarah told me to make sure you take this seriously, Jen. No matter how easy anyone says it is, you have to give it your all, alright? Lives are still at stake.”

“I told you before, Rondy, you can count on me. You know how much I’ve been practicing recently? I know these fights inside and out. Piece of cake,” she smiled, cracking open the soda can.

“Do you want to practice now? We may get sent out sooner than you think.”

“Maybe after this drink, I’m parched.”





Megan stood in front of the water, looking out at the sea. The waves washed over her bare toes, little more than a trickle of wetness. The longer she stared at the expanse in front of her, the more she could convince herself she was just standing on the beach, enjoying her day. But the moon was out; it was dark. And when she looked down, her feet invaded most of the beach’s length.

But most hideously she could see what they were covered in. She could feel what was stuck underneath them. It was blood. Human blood. Halfway through her exhibition yesterday she had realized that her little living toys were not bugs. But she didn’t stop. Why didn’t she stop?

Her hands covered her face and she cried again. There was so much blood, it was all over her. Why didn’t she stop? She tried to imagine what those people had thought in their final moments, if they could even comprehend what was happening to them. Megan hardly could. It was so horrible, completely devoid of reason. Why is this giant person killing us all, crushing us, stealing our lives just for a moment of pleasure? Why won’t she stop?

But that was just it. The only reason she didn’t stop is because she fully enjoyed it. Even knowing that it was people and not mindless bugs, the feelings were amazing, the sensations brilliant. They did everything the beetles and ants never did… everything they could to survive. They understood their situation and tried to escape it, and that thrilled Megan more than anything else. It was sick and deplorable… but it was true. She loved to hunt.

And what now? Could she really turn around and just be a good person again? Forgive and be forgiven sounded unrealistic at this point. She didn’t know why she had grown so large and didn’t have enough time to think things through, she acted on impulse. All of those deaths were completely her fault. There was no reason anyone should help her.

Megan sat down and scooped some of the sand up in one hand, letting it fall through her fingers. She was still buck naked, having left her clothes in the town as if some giant laundromat would pick them up and deliver to her. Her tears turned to sobs as she realized this was probably how she would remain for the rest of her life. She sobbed for the life she was leaving behind and sobbed for the life ahead of her. And she sobbed because some part of her, some alien side of her mind, was okay that this was her new existence, happy for it, even.

She was no longer Megan. She had become something else. What exactly that was, she wasn’t sure. But considering how powerful people can be against a common enemy, she knew her days were numbered. They would kill her if it took them until the end of time. Until then, Megan was going to enjoy herself. She was going to play with herself and the world around her without a care. If she could go back and undo everything, convince herself to start with a better foot forward into this life, she would. But she couldn’t. She had chosen to be like this, and now had no other option.

One last time she sobbed to grieve for Megan, and for all the people she would undoubtedly kill in the next few days. If she didn’t let it all out at once, let it linger in her mind, there’d be no fun to be had and then the whole point of her transformation would be wasted. Closing her eyes she ran everything she’d need to know through her head. Humans were no longer people. They were hardly playthings, just little things that squished nicely. Her responsibilities had become quite simpler: eat, drink, play, sleep. She would work out the details later.

Suddenly Megan’s train of thought was interrupted as she heard a very subtle noise of movement. Turning her head she saw another young woman, just as large as she was but fully clothed. In her right hand a fisher’s net was dangling, and it looked full. Megan made a weak smile to her but the girl made no response. Was she afraid? She certainly looked it. Megan had never really considered that there were other giant people out there now; she wasn’t the only one. Now that she had decided she was no longer human she was at a loss for how to deal with them. Would they want to play with her? It was strange to think about, like asking a friend to come over and masturbate with you. Would they be enemies? Megan didn’t want any trouble, it wasn’t supposed to be a challenge. After a few moments of consideration she decided to mostly ignore them.

“...are you… alright?” the other giant asked. Megan made a friendly grin and stood up to her full height where she could look her in the eye.

“I’m fine now. Just had to think here for a while. I’ll get out of your way.” She brushed herself off and started for the streets.

“Wait… where are you going?” the other girl stopped her, looking concerned. Her eyes flickered up and down Megan’s naked body: she probably noticed the filth of her game. Megan couldn’t hold it anymore and made a full out smile, almost laughing.

“Oh, nowhere in particular. I’m just a little bored. I’ll find something to pass the time.”

“Hey, you’re not going to... kill more people, are you?” The girl’s voice was rising; was she getting angry? Megan turned to her and scanned her stance. It was mostly neutral except for the balled fist holding the fishing net.

“No. I won’t kill any people. Maybe I just need some sleep. Have a good night, whoever you are,” and she continued to walk away, glancing over her shoulder to see how the girl reacted. She was staring out at Megan’s retreating form for a while but finally left before long.

As Megan continued walking the soft sand underfoot became hard concrete. Lazily she slid her foot forward and twiddled a lightpost between her toes until it collapsed with a spark. In the distance she could hear horns blaring and some screams. Then they were in the streets, fleeing downtown. Like the pounce of a tiger she jumped forward until she was practically on top of them. Her left foot extended outward to stop the runaways in their tracks, then dragged along the ground, bringing the small mob close to her. She gently fondled her nipples and breasts as the shadow of her right foot made the panicky crowd aware of their fate.

Megan hung her foot over them and let the noises wash over her. She wanted to get herself in the mood first. Once she felt adequately turned on, it was the death of her unlucky friends. Her foot pressed down with a satisfying squelch. Moaning softly she slowly twisted her foot from side to side, until she broke into hysterical giggling.

She didn’t lie when she said she wouldn’t kill any people. She just wanted to play with her new, nearly infinite toy box.