- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, it's me. I've been gone a really long time and I'm gonna be honest with you as to why.

I really did have stuff going on for a while but after that I just kind of... stopped. I really lost the motivation to write giantess stuff for a long while. I thought this was strange, because I was still writing other non-fetish projects without much trouble, but I simply was never in the mood to write about giantesses. What more, I had seemingly lost the value of putting a plot behind them, and was content with the same old meaningless rampaging that I had started with in the first place, the very thing that I had tried to escape by writing for this site.

But recently I came to a bit of an epiphany. I was browsing some stories here that have gone on for literally dozens and hundreds of chapters, and I realized just how powerful the storytelling aspect of erotica could be, even without the more erotic side completely overriding it and transforming it into porn. And I saw the people reviewing and reading these stories, completely enthralled with them. Truly, I had never really given what an art this can be the attention or credit it deserves, and I am sorry for that. I also apologize to whomever may have been awaiting this continuation, or the sequel to No More Than Ten, that I have been absent without any explanation.

I know I said it once before, but I'm going to try earnestly to keep up with this writing, because I can't stop telling a story I've already begun. I understand if you've moved on from my writing, but if not I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

SGiantess is back with a vengeance!

 

Blake's eyes opened but were soon assaulted by a searing light in the form of a lamp, pointed directly at his face. He was sitting at the far end of a table. Three other people were in the room, one directing the light towards him and the others sitting further down the table.

"Who the hell are you?!" the lamp-wielder demanded. "And what is your connection with Goddesszilla?" It was the female EDF soldier that he had been running into, Sarah.

"Is that the girl? I know as much about her as you do!"

"And that's too much," she said grimly.

"No, that's not what I meant, I--"

"If you don't start telling the truth," a male voice said from across the table, "We'll have to get it out of you ourselves." That must have been Barkley, the louder of the two soldiers he had briefly met.

"You should let me interrogate him," said a second female voice beside him. "I could scare him shitless, then he'd talk." Blake had no idea who that could have been; he didn't recognize the voice.

"No, you'd end up killing him."

"I'd be really careful not to hurt him," she said in an eerily unsettling tone.

"I'm telling you, I'm just a journalist, I have no idea what all this Kaigiantess crap is about!" Sarah stared Blake down for a few moments and then turned the light away.

"If that's the case, why have you been following her?"

"You mean on the bridge? She followed me! I didn't know she would grab me like that!"

"Goddesszilla's a feisty one," the second woman laughed, kicking her boots up on the table. "She must like ya."

"Mmm," Sarah agreed. "And we're going to find out why, so you'll be staying with us for a while."

"What, I--?"

"Isn't this what you wanted, anyway? You're the one who followed us around practically all day yesterday. Here you go, here's your inside look. Goddesszilla's not quite ready for you, so for now you can--"

"Wait, what are you talking about?!"

"We're going to experiment to see if we can't get someone to communicate with Goddesszilla. Since you're here, you might be a good first bet."

"I'll--"

"Don't worry, she'll be declawed by the time you get in there. We'll have eyes and guns on her, there's no chance of harm."

Blake closed his mouth, all of his questions answered.

"Now, Jen, please show this man to the waiting room."

"Aye, aye, cap'n!" the second woman said happily, rising to her feet and motioning for Blake to follow her. They left the dark interrogation room and were in vast open hallways. Around one corner was a set of terminals, armed with people clicking away furiously. Around another were men and women in EDF soldier attire, returning to base from a mission.

"So what's your name, anyway?" Jen suddenly asked.

"Uh... Blake..." he said. He wanted to hesitate but knew he might not have anything left to lose.

"So, Blake, how'd you meet Goddesszilla?"

"Meet? We didn't meet! I just live in New York and she attacked it! And for the hundredth time, I didn't know she would be on that bridge!"

"Hey, hey, I believe you. I'm Jen, in case you didn't hear. Jen Jaguar. I'm a special soldier with the EDF guys here. Real quick before I bring you to the room I'm gonna show you to a friend of mine. She's a special soldier too."

"What does that mean, ‘special soldier’?" Blake asked. Jen just laughed.

"You'll see," she said in a way that made Blake rather uncomfortable. He continued to follow Jen as if in a stupor, all the way to a door at the end of the hallway. It was marked with Jen’s name, but Blake wasn’t looking too much at that, and more at the immense, almost shapeless structure that seemed to surround it. It was too large for him to decipher exactly what it was.

Jen unlocked the door and pushed it open, waving for Blake to follow her inside. Something was off, this was not normal. It started off normal enough, with what appeared to be a living room illuminated by lamps and a television someone had left on, with a revolving door leading elsewhere. But if Blake looked forward, past his current position, it seemed to expand until he could hardly look at it all at once. Was that a desk, and a swiveling chair? It was hard to tell when they were made at impossible sizes.

Blake's curiosity had already turned to an ominous fear when he heard the sound of a door locking behind him. From the corner of his eye he saw Jen walk headlong into the giant den, and so Blake followed. A feeling in his gut fought against it, but he had already made it this far; he saw no point in fighting anything anymore.

"Oh, I forgot something!" Jen suddenly exclaimed, running back into the normally proportioned room. Blake reached out to keep pace, but the hallway between the rooms closed off like a clamshell, trapping him inside. Swallowing the lump in his throat he looked around, but it seemed to be empty.

As if on cue, rhythmitic thuds began to resonate, and Blake's fear exploded into near panic. What is happening, he thought? Where the hell am I? He ran into a cavernous opening on his right, in front of the boulders of wheels supporting a gigantic seat. Quivering, he shook to the sounds of the quakes until he eventually allowed himself to peer outside.

It was another one of those giant women. A Kaigiantess, about the same size as the first. Her red hair looked a bit wet as it rested on the shoulders of her black tank top. Blake's eyes slowly traveled down her body, seeing next her blue jean shorts, and to end it all, a pair of bare feet, the nails painted red.

Even as her every step made Blake tremble, she smiled to herself, content. With one hand she rolled out the chair, making a noise like a raging gale as it rushed away from Blake. Then, like a mountain coming down, she took a seat in it, the poof of dust magnified to a tornado. He held his breath as it engulfed him, and then backed up hastily as her feet approached, the Kaigiantess stretching her legs and making herself comfortable.

And so there he was, standing perfectly still as feet the size of buses -- no, bigger -- propped themselves up in front of him. Every now and then the toes made a uniform wave-like motion, other times they stretched out before curling back in. Blake was beside himself, completely horrified and a firm believer in his own insignificance, but didn't make a sound. He had seen what Goddesszilla had done, and this one would be fully capable of the same.

She wasn't filthy as Goddesszilla had been. In fact, she was immaculate. He glanced again at the soles diminishing him and noticed they were still dripping from their recent cleaning. And her hair... had she been showering? Blake blushed and was unsure of how to respond; peeping on a Kaigiantess? Surely he was dead meat.

But how was it possible that she could be showering? How was it possible that she could be clothed, sitting in this very desk and threatening his life in a casual stretch? Goddesszilla flattened people with the same weapon: her own feet. He remembered when some of his friends, middle school, high school, and even now, had stamped out bugs. Was this what it felt like to be a bug? Blake prayed for the insects in that moment, for he felt what a terrifying existence they must have to be underfoot all the time.

Suddenly the feet shifted like an avalanche. They were exchanging positions, the right foot would now be resting on the left, and not the reverse. But as they came around her toes knocked him to the ground; her big toe rivaled Blake's torso in size. The instant contact was made he heard a sharp, startled inhale and the feet flew off, disappearing.

"Jen, is that you?" a huge voice said above him. "You know I hate it when you do that!" she began, and from what Blake could see she was getting down to her knees. His heart raced but he knew it was over. He was cornered. When her face had submerged under the surface of the desk, they locked eyes for just a second, and he saw them in all their enormous blue wonder. They welled at the sight of him; afraid?

"What the... who are you?" she asked in a stammer. Blake couldn't even think to say something, let alone something of any value. The longer he looked at her the more he froze, the more akin to a statue he became. The Kaigiantess took on a strange expression, something between impatience and confusion, and reached out for him.

All the fear locked in Blake was freed at once and he began to scream, but it didn't halt the coming hand by any means. He was scooped up effortlessly and brought to the Kaigiantess' face, her pout proving she was not amused.

"Stop screaming, I'm not going to hurt you," she said in a sigh. Blake couldn't help himself however, he had gone too far into his own terror to come out now. She shook her head and called out as if to nobody, "Jen! I know you're in here!"

"Yeah, what's up?" she suddenly appeared, now standing just a few inches shorter than the redheaded Kaigiantess holding Blake prisoner in her hand. He screamed louder as he saw this, like he had fallen prey to a pack of hunters.

"Do you know this guy?"

"Yes."

"Did you send him in here?"

"Yes."

"Jen..."

"I've always wanted to do a prank like this! I got both of you, didn't I?"

"You can't just throw people into our room like this. I could have hurt him."

"But you didn't, did you?" Jen asked with a smirk. The redhead sighed again and held Blake out to Jen, who opened her palms to take him.

"Sorry for the scare," the redhead told him sweetly. It was enough to stop his screaming... finally, some humanity. "My name's Rondy, of the EDF. As you can see, I'm a Kaigiantess. But I'm a friendly one, I'm not like the one you might have heard about from New York. Jen here just likes to cause trouble." Blake felt his platform shift as Jen shrugged.

"It's in my nature."

"What are you here for anyway?" Rondy asked, looming over Blake's huddled body. She wasn't trying to be intimidating, but Blake was wholly frightened.

"They want me to see Goddesszilla..." he said slowly. Even if they were friendly, he was in their hands. He didn't want to make any wrong moves.

"Why?"

"Because I guess she has a connection to me or something..."

"A connection? Isn't she a Kaigiantess? Because I can tell you with experience Kaigiantessess don't have 'connections'."

"Sarah's orders," Jen said with a conclusive finality. But Rondy hadn't finished.

"What could you possibly have in common with Goddesszilla?"

"I think she's crushing on him," Jen giggled. Rondy chuckled under her breath.

"I doubt that. But if Sarah says so, that's that. What's your name?"

"Uh... Blake."

"Well, Blake, I hope if we ever meet again it'll be a little more... normal. Until then, good luck with Goddesszilla." She smiled and shuffled away, vanishing behind a curtain.

"Yeah, this isn't where we were supposed to go," Jen said from above Blake, idly swaying her hands back and forth like a cradle. "But this was too good of an opportunity to miss. I swear I'm not like this when I'm on the job, I just like to have a little fun, you know?"

"So... where should we be going...?"

"Oh, right, we should probably get there, huh? Gimme a second." She went to her knees and lowered her opened palms to the floor. "This is your stop, Blake." He carefully slid down the fingers until he was standing on solid ground again, and looked back and up at Jen. Like a deflating balloon she shrank, gradually decreasing in size until he no longer needed to crane his neck to see her.

"Follow me," she said, and they were off.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Criticism is welcome as always! I'm going to try to be a bit more communicative with comments than I have been in the past, so if you have questions, ask away!