- Text Size +
There she was -- no more than 4 inches high, or so I'd guess, if I had to wager one. She wasn't a doll, though, she was a living person and she glared back at me with a look of fear combined with anger, as if I were the one who had done this thing to her.

The crowds around me made it hard to hear her little voice but she was most likely screaming as I reached my hand down for her miniscule body, seizing her into my palm as she lightly kicked at me with her leather boots. She was dressed as most contemporary women would be, a dark red sweatshirt advertising her college of choice, Eastern Valleydale University. She had great big eyes that widened the longer I held her without saying an additional word. I let out a great sigh as I cast my gaze down at her, the tiny woman in my hands. I was both intrigued and worried. Sure, she was cute but I couldn't just take her... could I?

My eyes darted back and forth at the crowds of people around us, and it didn't take me long to realize that they were just like most people, forever absorbed in their own little world, passing by but not really watching. Unless I took out a weapon or did something foolish, very few were interested in me, a 20 something at a museum, examining his hand as if it were on fire. I sighed again, for some reason feeling too nervous to address the woman directly. I felt obligated to tell her that I would be taking her from here -- after all, she wasn't safe in this crowded museum of modern science.

I couldn't quite muster up the courage to talk and instead figured she'd get the hint pretty quickly if I went about my business and removed her from the building. She was light as a feather and barely audible as I began moving her from my hand to my backpack. I tugged clumsily on the left zipper pocket, holding her as securely as I could in my other hand. I tried my best to observe her behavior while also trying to open my own backpack, alway an awkward thing to do while standing or walking. I was able to yank the pouch open enough to slip the tiny woman inside and pulled the zipper as best as I could, 3/4 to the top so that she wouldn't be completely isolated in darkness and unable to breathe.

I walked out of the museum very solemnly, as if I was committing a crime, but I wasn't. In fact, in my mind, I was potentially saving a life.

It had all started as a normal day. I was going to the museum of modern science to get some information for a required project for my Science course. My girlfriend, Kendra had just dumped me about a week before, otherwise I would've brought her along. I hated doing this kind of crap on my own but my friends were all busy and today was better than never. I enjoy science but it's not my favorite thing. I also hated writing papers. But enough about me, things got interesting when I found the little lady.

I was listening attentively (well, somewhat) to one of the tour guides who was addressing a group about a new wing of exhibits the museum was planning to open. Just as she was about to lead the "flock" into the next open hallway, I noticed something from far away. This was a bit unusual in itself because I was never considered the most attentive. In fact, Kendra was telling me I never paid attention to her needs or... something, I don't know. I loved my girlfriend but I will admit there were times I'd be too busy for her, or even times where I wasn't busy, but just something didn't feel right, I couldn't quite pinpoint it. Damn it, how'd we get on me again?

Anyway... as I walking semi-mindlessly to the next exhibit, I noticed something moving very slowly between the thin, light spaces of a railing which bordered the museums' interactive pond exhibit. The pond was a circular centerpiece that had some rare species of frog in the water, and so they built a fairly high railing so the frogs couldn't get out. It wasn't a frog that I saw though, this small creature was moving between the railing bars and being very careful not to fall into the surrounding body of water. This creature also had 2 legs and stood upright, very uncommon for amphibians, I'd imagine. I should also mention this creature wasn't green -- okay, you get my point.

Dazzled by this, moreso than the tour guide, I slipped away from the group as quickly as I had slipped in and circled the pond until I got to the other side and could get a closer view at this specimen. She turned out to be a speci-woman (is that a word?) and almost instantly realized I had spotted her. Her eyes grew wide with fear and she momentarily lost her bearings. Thankfully (for her, anyway) she didn't trip into the pond, but instead fell the other way, appearing slightly injured as she crashed to the floor in a heap, in front of the railing. I kneeled down and gazed upon her -- she was so little. She looked to be around my age and had thick, lustrous black hair that looked like it hadn't been combed for days. Her soft white face was complimented nicely by her thick lips and large eyes, which appeared worn and afraid as I gawked at her.

That brings us to where we are now -- the interior of my car after sneaking the little lady out. I hastily fished her out of my backpack, hoping I could perhaps reason with her or understand what had just happened. She looked at me in pure horror as I removed her slowly from the pouch I had been keeping her in. I set her on my dash board to have a better look at her.

"Please" she stated in a cold voice "Just put me down. Leave me alone. I don't know you. You don't know me. You had no right to just... to just... snatch me like that!"

I looked at her inquistitely. I know I shouldn't have, but I almost felt insulted. Here I was, trying to help this beautiful little woman out and she was yelling at me. I stayed silent for a few more seconds as she continued to berate me.

"Okay... okay fine!" she said, again lacking emotion, but her voice was suddenly plenty loud in the confines of my car, "Do what you want with me, okay? That's what all guys do, right? I knew this day would come! I knew it! Well? Go ahead..."

I stared at her blankly, raising an eyebrow in confusion. I really didn't want to yell at a 4 inch woman, it wouldn't be a very fair fight but she was beginning to offend me now.

"Oh don't give me that look!" she exploded, now beginning to pace around my dashboard and occasionally walk in my general direction. "You know what you want to do with me! They all do... you want to rip my clothes off, have your way with me!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, what?!" I said, surprised by her bluntness in this situation.

"Typical guy shit" she said, rolling her eyes, "well, you know what? Go ahead... I'm serious... go ahead..."

I looked over at her and began to frown as small tears formed in her eyes. She was suddenly slowing down her pacing and slowed to a standstill over time.

"...go ahead and do whatever you want to me, and then...please..." she said in a near silent voice, her words faltering, "...kill me."

"What? I'm not going to kill you" I scoffed.

"Then why bother taking me?!" she yelled, tears streaming down her eyes, "Everybody who takes me... they act like this is just a big joke and they..."

"Wh-What, wait a minute? Other people have...?" I asked.

"They've tried to, and a couple of them have... I don't know why they didn't kill me... they'd usually just... ugh, I don't want to talk about her..." she sighed, "some of them even threatened to take me home with them... make me their sex toy, but then they were afraid their girlfriends would find out"

"Well, you don't have to worry there" I sighed, "My girlfriend dumped me last week..."

"You'll excuse me if I'm not exactly sympathetic..." the small girl groaned, bringing her hand to her forehead and appearing more and more angry, "...if anything, that just means you're more desperate, right? Feeling lucky? Ready to shove me in your pants?!"

"Seriously? Stop it!" I exclaimed, scaring the tiny girl a bit. "I'm sorry that I took you and I'm sorry because you're scared and... obviously... and I would be too but that doesn't give you the right to talk to me like I'm some kind of... pervert and I mean... yes, you're very cute... but..."

"Ah-ha!" she exclaimed.

"Ah-ha nothing! Can't you take a compliment?" I chuckled.

"I... I guess..." she said, suddenly cooling off, "T-Thanks..."

I let the tension die down before I finally asked her more questions.

"How did this happen to you?" I asked.

"I... I don't know" she said, unable to look at me, as she sat down on my dashboard.

"What?" I asked.

"It's what I said!" she said, snapping again, "Look, I'm sorry... but I really don't know, but I know it had something to do with this museum"

"This museum?" I asked.

"Yes..." she said, calming down again. "That's why I've been here so long... I don't even know how long.. I've lost track of time... damn it! I don't know how this happened but it happened while I was here and I think it has something to do with that 'new exhibit wing' they're building or whatever...maybe it's not so new now..."

I stayed silent and listened.

"A long while back, I came here with my boyfriend..." she explained, "we got into a fight, I told him to not bother driving me home, I said I'd get my own ride back. I couldn't get cell reception anywhere in that museum..."

For some reason, I let out a chuckle. I quickly took it back but not soon enough for her to not notice.

"What?" she said, almost smiling herself.

"No, it's just... it's just funny, a science museum, all of these crazy machines and things and there's no cell reception" I explained.

"Right?" she said, smiling again, "Anyway... I... I... you're actually listening to this, aren't you?"

"Of course" I chuckled, "What else do I have going on? Please continue... I mean, if you don't mind"

"Um... sure" she said, slowing down again and trying not to smile this time, "Well... I couldn't get cell reception anywhere except in this one hallway. It was just slightly past a blockade but I figured, what's the harm, I was only going to need to make a quick phone call. So I got on the phone with my friend Jess and... I don't know what happened but the further I went down this hallway.. the darker things got."

I continued to look at her speaking, marveling at her tiny form.

"I mean, it was dark anyway but, basically, I was walking around where I shouldn't have been, I guess, because some security guard yelled at me and said 'you can't be down here' or something like that. I turned to leave and I did leave, I walked all the way out of that hallway and past where the blockade started. That's when I read it and saw that it was going to be some kind of new exhibit" she explained.

"Do you remember what the exhibit was about?" I asked

"Honestly... no... my memory seems to get worse everyday" she sighed

"I'm so sorry" I sighed.

"Y-You're sorry? I... well, thanks, but it's not really your fault" she said.

"Well, I know but... I'm sorry, I keep cutting you off" I said.

"It's fine" she said, with another half smile on her face. On the plus side, it seemed easy to make her smile. "Anyway... it wasn't long after I exited that weird area that I started feeling sick... next thing I knew... I started shrinking... and... I mean, as far as I know, that was it"

"What?" I said, in a hushed tone, "that's crazy, I... I'm sorry, I still never get your name... you're...?"

"I... I don't even know..." she said, in a genuine state of shock.

"You serious?" I asked. She nodded solemnly.

"I...I don't know how long ago this all happened, I don't even know how I'm still alive. Thankfully my clothes shrunk with me because everybody I've talked to or found just wants to abuse me... they don't even believe I'm real. They just think I'm a plaything or part of the exhibit..." she sighed.

"What, like night at the musuem?" I said, slightly chuckling, "I'm... I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to --"

"No, youre fine" she said, smiling more fully this time, showing off her tender lips for me. "In fact, you're the only understanding person I've ever met... besides this one little girl but then when she tried to tell others, they wouldn't believe her..."

"What's not to believe? You're standing right here in front of me... you're as real as can be" I said, "I just wish you remembered your name..."

"You and me both," she sighed, brushing some of her hair away from her face. "I kind of... gave myself a name. Well actually it's based on what others called me. A lot of guys like to refer to me as 'Lil One'... short for little, obviously... and heck, they even went around telling each other, 'go try and find lil one... she's so sexy, she's so... ugh..."

I frowned.

"But anyway... I kind of do like the name Lillian... so I stuck with it... for now..." she sighed.

"And you don't have any clue about who you are? Who you know? What about your friends? Your boyfriend?" I asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend anymore!" she scoffed,"this was... who knows how long ago? He probably figures I left him, he doesn't know the truth, nor does he need to... I kind of got used to this life... but I never strayed from the museum because I know the answer is in there somewhere. I know there's something in there that got me shrunk and maybe something that can reverse this but since then I've lost all touch with the world, my cell phone died long ago, I haven't been able to talk to anyone. I'm sure my parents and friends want to know where I am but how could I tell them?"

"I could help you" I said.

"Wh-What?" she said,almost seeming surprised.

"Yeah...." I said, in a slow drawn out way, to emphasize the fact that I was serious. "Of course I want to help you, Lillian, please let me help you, I promise I'll do everything I can to restore you to normal..."

"But... why? I mean... I couldn't ask you to do..."

"You're not asking me, I'm telling you, this is what I'm going to do" I smiled, watching her face light up in joy, "I'm going to help you get back to your family and friends. I'm going to restore your height, I promise... now granted, I don't know how tall you were before so..."

"I was kind of on the short side, that much I remember" Lillian chuckled, "about 5'2 or so..."

"Oh, so you were used to looking up at people?" I chuckled. Lillian laughed as well. I was glad I hadn't offended her.

"You're a jerk" she chuckled, "but not really, of course. What's your name, by the way?"

"I'm Jake..." I replied, "but 'jerk' sounds pretty close so... we can go with that too"

"I was kidding, Jake" she laughed, "but do you really think you can help me?"

"Yes, of course, I promise." I said, offering her my hand. She walked up to my giant hand and gently put her body against it, as if she were hugging it. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Thank you" she murmured, giving my hand a light kiss with her lips. "Thank you so much, Jake..."

"Well, don't thank me yet, I haven't even done anything..." I chuckled, lightly curling my hand around her. I looked at her to make sure what I was doing was okay and then continued to wrap her up comfortably in my hand. I could feel her entire body pulsing around my closed hand. It felt weird to hold an entire human being and thankfully I wasn't the type who enjoyed power trips because it did honestly make me feel big -- some pun intended.

"So where are we going?" Lillian asked.

"Where else?" I responded, "back to the museum. Like you said, the answer's in there somewhere."

"Well wait, you can't just bring me in there, parade me around. You need to hide me or something." Lillian said.

"I'll see what I can do," I said and brought my hand slowly down until it was aligned with my sweatshirt pocket, the snug kind that you can nest your hands in. I slowly released my grip on her and felt her tiny weight disperse as if she had fallen into a hammock. "Does that work?"

"I suppose..." she responded, although I could barely hear her. This brought up another issue, of course. How would we communicate once inside? Very quickly, I thought of an idea. I took my cell phone out and plugged in my bluetooth headset, wrapping it around my ear. I then carefully slid the phone into the pocket directly opposite of the tiny Lillian.

"Wh-What are you...??" Lillian asked.

"Please just trust me" I answered, quickly dialing a number on my phone. "Okay now talk"

"Um... okay..." I heard her through my ear piece in a fuzzy tone as she nearly whispered. Then she decided to shout which startled me. "LIKE THIS?!!"

"Ow" I laughed, "Yeah it works, you don't have to yell, Lillian. I have you hooked up to my bluetooth piece... sort of. It's an app on my phone that acts as a voice recorder and gives me reminders. Now you can be the one to give me reminders and I can hear you directly through it"

"But won't people wonder why you're talking to yourself?" she asked.

"I doubt it" I chuckled, "this is modern day America we're talking about"

"Good point" she laughed back, her cute laughter resonating loud and clear through my ear piece. "So now what?"

"Now? We're already halfway there" I reponded, as the crowd noises filled my ears again and I re-entered the busy museum. I finally had a more significant reason for being there -- a purpose. Not just to finish a lousy science paper but to help this little girl... Lillian (if that was her real name) restore her rightful height.

Some time passed and she started to talk again.

"If you don't mind my asking..." she asked, "what did happen... between you... and your girlfriend?"

"Why would you care about that?" I asked, "That's not really important right now"

"I was just curious" she said, "It might help me take my mind off things"

"Okay, okay..." I sighed, "Kendra and I had been together for a while... some of my friends would even say too long"

"Why would they say that?" Lillian asked.

"Well... in the beginning of our relationship, K was pretty hot... I mean, into me, that is, and things were great and then over time, she stopped calling as much, wouldn't respond to my messages and just got kind of distant. We broke it off a couple times but she always wanted me back and I wanted her back so this went on for a while... and this last time we were together, lasted about 6 months... I kind of... I don't know... I didn't neglect her, but I felt weird... like I felt like things just weren't working out, yknow?" I explained.

"Yeah..." she responded.

"But I mean... oh hey, shouldn't we be trying to find ways to get you back to normal?" I chuckled.

"Yea-- Yeah, I mean sure, but I still don't mind listening, Jake" Lillian responded.

"Good to know I've got a friend." I replied, "most people don't want to hear about this shit anymore"

"Most people suck... my boyfriend was one of those people" Lillian said, "I mean I shouldn't say he sucked... he just... kind of... I don't know... he sucked... but only sometimes. He could be the sweetest guy and then he'd just got on something and..."

At that moment, I stopped walking briefly, long enough for Lillian to wonder.

"What's up?" she asked.

"For you? Everything?" I chuckled, "Sorry, just playing. But seriously, I think I may have found something to help you"

"Really? That fast?" she said.

"Maybe you forget but at regular size people can travel much faster than at... Lillian size" I said.

"Heh" she laughed, "Right, right... but what did you find?"

"Well, that new exhibit you said they were building... or thinking of building... that's been done for a while. It was an extra wing on molecular research and different things about molecules but there was still one sub section that they've been working on for a while. I didn't want to mention it to you until I sure that this was it" I explained.

"What is it?" Lillian asked.

"It's not officially labeled but I can guess... it appears to be a study on molecules and matter... specifically on changing matter... changing mass... and that could mean... changing things sizes" I explained

"Nuh uh!" Lillian exclaimed, nearly bursting my ear drums with her happiness. "Oop, sorry. So you're saying there's an exhibit that could fix this? That could ... get me back to normal size?"

"I... I don't know that honestly..." I said and lowered my voice to a whisper. "And also I probably shouldn't be here right now"

"What do you mean?" Lillian asked.

"I'm in a bit of a ... restricted area..." I said, "I'm not naive, I know we're not going to find anything worthwhile in the main exhibits, about biology and whatnot... this wing is open to the public but the place I am... well, we are... is not"

"What?! Jake nooo" she said, "this is how I got into this mess... you shouldn't be here right now... we shouldn't be here right now"

"I agree that you shouldn't be... I don't want you to get exposed to anyone or anything that could make this worse." I said, and gently removed her from my pocket, knowing this meant we wouldn't be able to talk anymore for the time being. Lillian looked nervously around. It was just her and I in the secluded darkness.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Lillian, please... let me do this, I'm going to go deeper into this restricted area and see if there's anything that can help you... even some kind of study on it or something that I can learn" I said.

"Jake, No!" she exclaimed in my hand. "Please, just forget it... you've done enough, seriously, you're a great guy but we don't have to do this, you don't have to do this!"

"Shhhhh..." I sighed, lowering the tiny girl to the floor, "Please promise me you'll stay here. I won't go far, I promise..."

"But..."

"Please... Lillian? Please" I said again.

She nodded reluctantly.

"I'll stay here, but if anybody tries to catch you down here, I'm going to be useless to help you" she said, throwing her arms at her sides.

I nodded back. "This won't take long"

I honestly had no idea what I was doing and that was a bad thing as I investigated this dimly lit room. I briefly made contact with the wall with my hand and flicked a light switch. Some bright white flourescent lights came on, startling Lillian and myself. I kept walking, knowing it wouldn't be long until someone noticed we had turned the lights on in this area.

I investigated some unmarked crates in the corner. Whatever this exhibit was going to be, it was going to be massive, as there were cases everywhere, on either side of us, most of them bigger than I was but some of them were small enough to be pried open.

Speaking of which...

I noticed a crowbar leaned up agains the wall, positioned close to a wooden crate. Coincidence? Maybe, but I decided to take my chances.

"I always figured the scientists or whoever unloads this stuff would have a more elegant solution" I murmured and continued to forcefully pry the wooden crate open, hearing it crack from the thrusting of the crowbar. "...just a little more..."

Then it happened.

The case didn't break open but instead a corner of the wood fractured, only exposing some of the case contents. I couldn't quite see inside but as I leaned forward I got a whiff of a terrible smell. That's when it hit me, some kind of gas was coming out of the case. The area around me filled with a light colored smoke that wafted by me, making me feel light headed. I quickly moved away but felt like I was choking for a brief moment.

I hadn't strayed too far from my little companion, Lillian, so I walked back her way, still feeling dizzy but trying not to appear fear. I didn't want her to think I had screwed up.

"Jake, are you okay?" she asked, looking up at me with concern. I fell to one knee and sighed, looking down at her and forcing a smile to give her some kind of comfort.

"Um yeah, of course... I'm... I'm fine..." I said. It wasn't until I tried to stand up that I felt it again, a dizzy sensation, and a lot of stiffness in my joints.

Then, to my horror, it began.

Whatever it was that I had inhaled was shrinking me at an incredible rate. Lillian had already realized this, watching my full length body slowly disintigrate before her eyes but it was dawning on me somewhere around the point that I had become the size of a toddler. It all was happening so fast, I couldn't even talk -- neither could she. She wide eyes and agape mouth said it all. This was really happening! I was really shrinking!

If you had lined me up with a ruler, I could almost imagine it, me dwindling well past the 3 foot mark, well past the 2 foot mark, heck even a ruler would be too big to measure me with at a certain point. I was 12 inches tall and still shrinking fast. Lillian continued to stare back at me with a state of shock as our height differential dissipated to nothing. I was now eye to eye with the beautiful woman.

"J-Jake... I..." she said startled.

"I...Is this how it felt when you..." I started speaking but my words slowly grew softer. Oh no... I was shrinking more!

It wasn't enough that I was eye level for this doll-sized beauty but now I was slowly becoming smaller than her!

All I could see was the sight of Lillian getting larger and larger before my eyes, her face body and hands expanding as I grew ever tinier. Pretty soon I'd be able to fit in those hands, and be kissed by those lips as if I were a mere toy to her.

As I dipped down in size, everything grew around me. The letters on her sweatshirt appeared to me as large as a football field in size. Her long jean skirt could now serve as a protective covering if I were having a circus sized party and her once petite size foot could serve as a mini cruise ship for me as I became a miniscule being in comparison to the now massive Lillian. I felt instantly humiliated and at the same time, she now appeared even more breathtakingly gorgeous. I was so tiny now, she was probably the only one who could even hear me. Would I even make a sound? I decided to test that theory.

"Lillian... I guess you were right" I said shamefully, "I shouldn't have come back here"

"Serves you right."she said, in a joking tone but she actually looked more worried than anything. "My gosh, Jake, you're so damn small... what am I going to do with you now?"

"What can you do?" I shrugged, my face turning flush red before her massiveness. "Pick me up"

"What?" she exclaimed.

"You heard me... pick me up!" I said, uselessly thrusting my hands up into the abyss around us.

"Little old me?" she chuckled, "pick YOU up?"

"Please don't make this worse than it has to be..." I grimaced.

"Okay okay" she said slowly dipping her hand down for me. "You ready?"

I nodded.

She slowly closed her hand on me, the same way I had for her. I cowered in fear as she lifted me some several feet until I was up to her face. Her now massive eyes gazed down upon me, making me feel even more tiny than I had.

"I guess I don't have to look up to you anymore, huh?" Lillian chuckled. I nodded and laughed a tad.

"Yeah... I... I guess not" I sighed,

"Seriously, Jake, I am SO sorry..." Lillian frowned.

"Don't be" I said, "It was my fault, I went digging in here when I shouldn't have and... this is what happened... so... I mean... that's it, I guess"

"Well you are awfully cute at that size" Lillian teased, "but now what? Who's going to help you? Who's going to help us? I'm not exactly a giant over here"

"You're a goddess to me" I blushed.

Lillian smile and playfully shook her head back and forth.

"Sure, sure. You know how to make a girl feel good, Jake" Lillian responded, her light voice now carrying with more authority than thunder.

"I-I'm serious" I chuckled, losing my footing momentarily on her giant hand. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off for her. "You're... you're gorgeous and if nothing else, at least I get to see you closer up now"

"Well... thank you Jake" she smiled, "seriously... but what are we going to do?"

"What else can we do? It's up to you now, Lil" I responded.

"Heh, looks you're the 'lil one' now?" Lillian joked, "but don't worry, I'll still let you keep your name"

"Oh, you're so generous," I chuckled, "I guess I'm lucky I found the right doll sized girl to take care of me"

"Hey you watch your mouth, mister" Lillian laughed, "this little doll sized girl is liable to find a dollhouse to put YOU in"

"Right, right I know... sorry" I said, casting my gaze upon her again, marveling at all of the incredible detail I could see on and around her. I glanced down briefly and then back up at her face as she watched me, appearing equally amazed to be holding such a tiny being in her hand. "So how was Eastern ValleyDale anyway?"

"Eastern...? How'd you know I went there?" Lillian asked, raising an eyebrow, "Oh you naughty little boy, you"

"What?" I asked.

"You been looking at my chest?" Lillian laughed, rolling her eyes. Of course we both knew her sweatshirt covered her pretty well. Still, I had been admittedly intrigued by those "rolls" underneath and the sleek curves they made as the words of her shirt hugged the fabric.

"What? No!" I laughed, "I just... I just saw your shirt and..."

"Yeah, I know what you saw..." Lillian responded, "it was pretty easy to hide it when I was little but you've been checking me out this whole time and now that I can really get a good look at you, I can see it... you're just sitting there gawking at my tits, aren't you? Tsk tsk, little man"

I stood there in muted anticipation.

"I'm just messing with you, Jakey" Lillian laughed and gently poked me with her other finger. I looked over at her giant face and smiled.

"I mean, I guess I can't blame you" she said, continuing her act and lowering her hand a bit so that I was level with her sweatshirt. "They ARE pretty enormous breasts... well, I mean not really... they're decent sized but you... well, they must be enormous to you, huh?"

"Y-Yeah..." I chuckled, feeling the heat around us increase to 1000 degrees as I blushed in her massive hand. "Y-Yeah... can we... uh... change the topic now?"

"I'm just messing with you, but okay" Lillian replied, bringing me back up to her face. She slowly began to walk with me in her hand. "I'm truly sorry about all this though... I didn't want anyone else to get dragged into this I didn't want this to happen"

"It's okay, Lil, I... I was pretty dumb to just open a crate without looking at it" I admitted.

"It's fine, I was pretty dumb for getting shrunk in the first place" Lillian said, "but hey I'm glad I got to meet you"

"I'm glad too" I smiled.

"Really?" Lillian asked, "You're still glad? Even after what happened to you?"

"Yeah" I said, without hesitation. "I figure we'll get this straightened out... I mean if there's a gas that can make us shrink, there must be an antidote, right? A growth gas or something?"

"Yeah... of course..." Lillian smiled. She was barely high enough to get into any of the boxes but depending on what was in them, she may not have to. I watched as she took off one of her high heel boots.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking off my boot, these things can actually be kind of uncomfortable believe it or not but the heels on them are extremely strong which is why I keep them around... well that, and they're the only pair I own now..." she joked. "But anyway, the bottoms on these are reinforced ... metal, or something, I dont know... my point is, I may be able to break into some of the boxes with them.

"Lil..." I sighed, "as much as I adore your spirit, I highly doubt you can..."

SMASH!

I couldn't believe it but she had actually managed to dent the wooden case using the side of her boot as a sledgehammer. She set me down on the ground and proceeded to claw away at the box, using her heel as a bludgeon.

"This is all well and good..." I whined, "but even if you break this case open with that thing... we don't even know what's inside.... and..."

"Do you have any other ideas, shorty?" she teased.

"Okay okay fine, keep going, I guess..." I sighed.

Then she finally did it. Lillian broke through the casing with the tip of her heel, revealing a crack big enough for her to enter. She looked at me nervously and offered her hand.

"Well? Brave enough?" she asked, looking down at me. I nodded and slowly stepped onto the giantess' hand. She stood up slowly and entered the box. It was mostly crowded with some bags and boxes but it was so dark inside we could barely see.

"Lil, wait... look at that..." I said, pointing to something. It was a bag of powder with a thin piece of tape across it. Maybe I was just seeing things or hoped to see what I saw but it clearly read in black marker -- GROWTH POWDER. Lillian and I locked eyes instantly and couldn't believe our luck.

"It can't be this easy..." she frowned, getting closer to the bag.

"Maybe, maybe not, but we need to try" I said.

"Okay... let's do this..." she said, "and thanks"

"Thanks? For what?" I asked, more than slightly confused.

"For taking care of me and for... just everything" she said, "hopefully this will work out and we'll both return to normal. Then I'd love to get to know you better"

I just blushed in her soft, plush hand.

"I'd like that too" I said.

"Ok, ready?" Lillian said. I nodded. She gently tugged at the bag before applying more force and slowly ripped it at the seams. The powder formed a cloud of dust that I could already faintly make out through the bag but the strong aroma overtook us in seconds.

Lillian stumbled out of the box, choking and gasping for air, stilling holding me tight in her hands. I was also choking and gagging and worse, as Lillian's grip tightened around me, I began to get fearful that this could be the end.

"I... I... think it's working" Lillian exclaimed and started to grow.

I sighed with relief as I realized that's what was happening because honestly, I felt so strange at this point, I wasn't sure what to expect.

But sure enough, the lovely girl I once held when she was pocket sized was life sized again, standing at about 5 foot 2. It took me a while though to realize what my final size ended up being.

"Jake! Jake it worked!" she exclaimed. "Jake... where are you?"

"Still here" I cried out, muffled as her hand was squeezed tight around me. She quickly dropped me into her other hand and cried out.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."she said, giving me a light kiss, "are you okay?"

I nodded.

"W-Wait, Jake... how come I'm normal size and you're still...?" she asked. "Did you grow at all?"

"I... I did but..." I stammered, "I think I know what happened"

"What?"

"Well, when you were 4 inches high, I shrunk to probably a nanometer in height... that powder we just inhaled increased our sizes to the proper ratio, except you're now about 5'2 and I'm... about 5 inches tall" I explained.

"What? That's not right" Lillian responded.

"Actually it is" I sighed, "because I was so much smaller than you, this IS normal height for me, relative to what I was..."

"You mean you're stuck like that? No, Jake, that can't be true" Lillian said.

"I don't know if I'm stuck... I just... I just don't know..." I sighed.

"W-Well let's try the powder again... just not on me" she said. "I don't need to grow any more, but I want to help you now"

Lillian cautiously reached into the crate we had just escaped from and pulled out the torn open bag. She cautiously wafted some in my direction before casting the bag away. The powder went right past me but I felt no effect. Similarly, the little bit of powder that had reached Lil didn't change her at all either.

"What's going on?" Lillian pouted, "why aren't you growing?"

"I'm not sure, Lil, but I think our bodies might've developed an immunity to the effects... in science, there's a certain point to which a molecule or cell can be mutated past which it develops an immunity" I explained.

"So now what, Jake?" Lillian asked, "I can't leave you like this!"

"I know... I know..." I said, starting to panic.

At that time, we heard some people coming. Security personell had undoubtedly tracked us down.

"Lil..." I sighed, "we've got to go"

"No, Jake, not until I fix you" I said.

"If they catch us here, there's no telling what could happen... at least you can get away, you're a normal sized person right now but if they caught sight of me... it'd be a catatrosphe... please... take me with you but we need to get out of here" I exclaimed.

"But Jake..."

"Please!" I begged.

"Okay..." Lillian frowned, a small tear forming under her eye as she put me into her sweatshirt pocket. We got away undetected but it looked like for now... it was my turn to be the "Lil One"

-------------

I'm considering continuing this or making a sequel depending on what you guys think. I think it has potential to be a series but as it stands, I was just intrigued by the idea of a sw getting involved with a guy who ends up becoming the submissive one. What did you think?