- Text Size +

Sabrina wiped her eyes and sniffed.  She sat up in bed.  Her mascara had run a bit but I thought she was as beautiful as ever. 

“You finished the essay?” She asked hope returning to her voice

“Yeah, it kicks ass,” I said trying to inject some humor into the situation

She gave a deep short laugh that made her bend over slightly on the bed.  It was amazing to make a giantess like her laugh after being so sad. She sat back up straight and gave me a side long look, her eyes still full of emotion but a grin creased her lips.  She reached out and gently touched the back of my head with her thumb.  My whole body became warm and tingly to win the approval of this goddess.

She got out of bed and I watched her gigantic frame saunter over to the laptop.  She sniffed again and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.  She grabbed the laptop and walked back over to the bed.  She sat beside me with a plop that made me reach down with one hand to stabilize my stance.  With her sitting beside me, I didn’t even come up to her breasts, which strained against her small olive garden polo. 

She began reading the essay.  I saw he scrolling through it until she reached the end.  She breathed an emotional, shudderng sigh from all the crying.

“Mr. West,” She said softly. “This is the nicest thing that anyone has done for me in a while.”
Her voice was full of emotion again and her hands went up to cover her nose.  Tears were coming down her cheeks.

Jeez, I thought, it must have been a really rough day.

“It’s okay,” I said and reached out to gently stroke her thigh which was really the only thing I could reach on her. “There, let it out, just let it all out.”

She began crying softly again, but then she took set the computer down and to my surprise, picked me up and held me to her chest.  It totally caught me off guard.  I kind of froze up for a second before I wrapped my tiny arms as far around her neck as they could go.  I felt her body shake with sobbing. 

Then the whole world turned as she layed back on the bed with me still pressed up against her, my feet  coming down onto the shirt fabric stretched between her boobs. 

“It’s okay,” I kept saying and gently stroking the back of her neck, “It’s okay”
Her fingers gently ran down my backside.  It felt so intimate to be this near Sabrina when she was so powerful and yet so vulnerable. 

“Just hold me a second,” She pleaded and at the same time, she picked my legs up and moved them down her shirt sot I was completely prone against her body.  I could feel her boobs against my calves and feet now.  Despite my best efforts I was starting to get a semi, but I tried to fight it back to my embarrassment. 

She began to calm down after a few minutes.  It felt good to be able to comfort her.

“I never even asked,” she said, “How was your day her?  I’m sorry I couldn’t spend more time with you today.”
This girl was talking like we were best friends.  Ordinarily I would have corrected her and reminded her I was a captive in this situation, that she had violated me again and again against my will and that I wanted nothing more than to be returned to my normal height and continue my life like this whole thing had never happened.  But I knew it was not the right time.
“Oh that’s okay,” I said, my eyes were closed and I was totally relaxed from her fingernails running down my spine. Her body warmth and the vibration of her voice made the hair on the back of my head stick out and I felt like a puddle of mush on top of her.

“It was kind of boring, I uh,” I briefly remembered trying to bring myself off and the extreme frustration and anger that this brought me, “I uh, watched tv and the essay took a while to write because I was so small you know, but it wasn’t too bad.”

I noticed Sabrina’s breathing change ever so slightly when I had paused, or maybe she had tensed slightly, I don’t know exactly what it was, but I think she knew something.

“Did you feel, ummm,” her soft voice vibrated me since I was so close to her vocal chords, “frustrated at all?”
She stopped stroking my back.  Damn it, she was behind it, my suspicions were confirmed.  What was I saying, of course she was behind it all along!  There was never any doubt she had hexed me or disabled me somehow without me knowing!

There was no sense in lying to her. I opened my eyes. I drew in a deep breath and sighed it out.

“Yes.” Was my only response.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she began, I’m so sorry I had to do that, but I need you to stay focused and I need you to rely on me for ummmm… release from now on.”  She had begun running her finger nails down my back again now.

“Are you mad at me?” She asked with pleading in her voice.

My mind raced.  I really wanted to give her a piece of my mind, but everything we had been through just now, I didn’t think it was the right time.

“I was a little bit, honestly,” I told her, “I guess I would have liked it if you would ask me, or at least told me you were going to do… whatever it is you did to me.”

“You’re right,” she said, “I should have warned you.  That was mean of me to do to you without telling you.”
“Wait,” she said, and the tips of her thumb and forefinger gently pinched the back of my neck releasing calming endorphins, “Was it my screen saver?”

Damn her, she knew exactly what she was doing all along.  Now I was the one starting to feel vulnerable again. I let out another deep sigh.

“What do you think?” I asked her.

“I see,” she said, and the way she said it I could tell she was grinning.

“You must have been so confused and scared,” her voice reverberated through me, “while you were pulling and rubbing and stroking with your newly re-sized cock, but couldn’t scratch the itch no matter how hard you tried.”

Her voice was playful now, like she was teasing me.  Despite how angry I wanted to feel, I felt my huge cock begin to crawl up her neckline.  I’m sure she felt it also.  I could hide nothing from her, I was completely transparent in front of her.

She let out a gentle giggle confirming what I knew she must be feeling.   Her fingers pressed into my back.  I felt her sharp fingernails digging into my skin, not painful, but sharp nonetheless.  The pressure she exerted on my body pressed my member against my torso and her neckline cause pleasure to pulse up and down it’s length.

“Sabrina,” I said in a somewhat scolding tone.

“What?” she asked in  a lusty and yet innocent tone, like she didn’t know what she did.

“Mr. West, you wrote a fantastic essay, better than I ever could.  You’ve helped me, you did exactly what I asked you too and I left you frustrated and abandoned all day.  You’ve taken care of me, now let me return the favor.  Are you saying you don’t want it?” she challenged

This was a tricky situation.  The truth was I wanted it more than anything else.  I remembered how I had been denied again and again this afternoon.  The frustration and the anxiety was still very fresh.  Would it be so wrong if I told her the truth?  I hesitated too long and she sensed my inner struggle.

“Mr. West, I’m in complete control of you for now.  I can do what I want and when I want it.  Can you just be real with me? Please?  I know it doesn’t feel right to you, but I promise I won’t tell anyone ever.  You don’t have to feel bad about it.”
She tore through my last defenses.  I could feel precum begin leaking a little.  She was right, there was no reason to hide

“Fine,” I admitted defeat, “I want you.  I wanted you so badly today when the slide show came on I literally could not help myself.  I knew it was wrong, and I felt badly, but I’m only human.  With you being so large and me so small I was helpless when the images started flashing on the screen.  I was scared when I couldn’t come, and it made me very frustrated and angry after a few more tries when I realized it was probably your doing.  I was angry at you but I wanted you so badly at the same time.  You’ve gotten to me.  You’re like cocaine.  You’ve given me pleasure beyond what I’ve ever had with a woman and it frankly is a little bit terrifying that you wield this power over me and yet you’re not even half my age.”

She laughed now and my whole body vibrated with erotic energy.

“Do you think I’m sexy?” she asked

“yes,” I answered with reluctance in my voice. I realized now that I was being totally honest, it wasn’t an act to win her trust.

“Do you want me right now?”

“Yes,” I anwered again with reluctance.  I knew it was wrong.  I knew I shouldn’t give into her or give her more power.  By admitting these things I knew I was crossing a line between us and also in my brain that I would not be able to take back.

“Well, little guy, it is your lucky day.” Her voice was dripping with seduction now. “Because of what you did for me today, I’m going to be your genie and grant you one wish of your choosing.  I will do anything you want, ANYTHING your little mind can imagine.  All you have to do is wish it and it will come true. I really mean it this time.”
Her last phrase made me think, maybe she would let me grow back if wished her to do it nicely.  No, I can’t go down that road, not yet.  Last time I ended up losing more height when I asked for that.  No, I need to think carefully.  Maybe I should use the wish on something I wanted now, in this moment.  What I wanted more than anything else in this moment, was to have Sabrina get me off.  I really didn’t care how, but my erection twitched gently against my will and I really wanted release.

“Sabrina, could you—“
“Ahh ahh,” she chided, “you have to wish it.”
I paused.

“I wish…”  I couldn’t believe I was about to say this, “I wish you would let me come.”

“Ahhhhhhhhh,” she said and I could tell I had made the right wish this time, “You’ll have to be more specific.”
She picked me up off her chest now.  My erection came up to my pecs it was so big.  She held me over her enormous body. I looked into her eyes which were a little puffy from the crying.  Her brilliant blue eyes pierced me.  I looked down at her gorgeous body, the neckline of her polo showed her collar bones. Just below that I could see her ample bosom pressing against the shirt material.  They pressed out from her chest a surprising amount. 

“Tell me how.” She said, her face completely serious.  I knew it was important that I decide.  I couldn’t say, you chose or I don’t care.  I needed to decide now.

I stared back into those deep azure eyes for a moment, just thinking.

“I want you to use your mouth.” I said

She smiled at this.  She sat back up and placed me on the bed. 
“Your wish is my command.” She said and she stood me up on my feet, my member bobbing in front of me like a third leg.

“I’m going to get ready for bed first, I’ll just be a minute.”  She got off the bed and grabbed her nighty out of a drawer and went to the bathroom.

I hadn’t realized it until I was sitting on the bed just then, but I was really really looking forward to this.  I heard her brushing her teeth and the water running in the sink. 
She opened the door and peeked out so I could only see her head.

“Just another minute, pet.”

So she is back to using that term.

“It’s not good to keep a man waiting,” I said starting to play along.

“Oh look at you, so impatient all of a sudden!  Haven’t you ever heard that good things come to those who wait, little man?”

“I heard you would grant me a wish, but here I am still just waiting on the bed.”  I realized I was getting into this a little more than I thought I would.

She tilted her head back and laughed

“Hahaha, good grief, for someone so small, you sure are bossy!”  she said, “just give me five more minutes, it will be worth it, I promise.”

With that she disappeared again into the bathroom.

My whole body was starting to tingle with anticipation of release.

When she emerged I’m sure my jaw dropped.  She was wearing a night gown with a plunging neck-line that had an amazing view of her boobs, they were practically falling out.  Her skin was soft, milky and pale.  Her nigh gown hung by two small straps revealing her perfect shoulders.  She had put on some more mascara after ruining it earlier.  She was really really hot.

She sauntered over to me. 

“You were right, it was worth the wait.” I said

She mad e a big smile.  “you haven’t seen anything yet, pet.”

She picked me up and vaulted over the bed so I was on my back on her pillow, looking up into her gorgeous face.  I looked down and saw a hypnotizing view of her boobs haning off her chest in a dizzying display of cleavage. 

“I don’t know if you’re quite ready for this, Mr. West.”  She said biting her lip. “I’m going to rock your tiny little world.”
She was really turning me on now.

“I am ready for whatever you got, girl” I didn’t really have a good come back  for that, to be honest, my brain was starting to short circuit with everything that was going on.

Then before I knew what was happening, I was inside her soft wet mouth.  It was amazing, I groaned and she giggled more at her success.

Her cute little nose pressed into my stomach.  I put my hands against her forehead.  Her eyes were closed and I felt her lashes brush against my chest.

I had my back into the pillow with nowhere to go.  She pushed me into the cushion with her head.  My enormous member was completely engulfed inside her mouth.  She smushed my tiny body deeper into the cushion.  I pushed against her forehead a little when she became forceful. Not that I wanted her to stop, it was incredible.  It was just a natural reaction.  She hummed and hummed, vibrating my cock and in fact my whole body with her sound.

“Damn girl!” I said

Predictably she elicited another laugh.

She pinned my hands and feet to the pillow with her hands.  And then pulled her lips up to the head of my cock and created a frightful amount of suction on the tip.  Bending my cock upwards my body wanted to follow but she held me pinned to the pillow. It was amazing.  I grunted feeling I might not last long.

 

She continued to build me up for some time, alternating techniques.  I realized this girl was expert.  She had me squirming and squealing under her enormous head.  I was completely powerless.

I was in absolute heaven as she edged me .  She would giggle at my reactions.  Her tongue tickled my underside and slipped into my eurethra which elicited a tickling pleasureful sensation.

Finally she began to speed up and I knew it was time.  She had released my hands and feet.  I dug my feet into the pillow and pushed against her forehead as she head humped me forcibly deeper and deeper into the pillow.  It was too much and I felt myself get pushed over.

“Sabrina,” I breathed, “I’m going to… I’m going to…”

She hummed her approval and I released my first squirt into her mouth.  It was amazing. I was breathing so rugged.  I released a second into her awaiting mouth as her tongue coaxed and teased me more and more.  The third was somehow more pleasureful than the last.  But as I continued to release into her I realized this was different.  After about 20 seconds I noticed I could not stop cumming into her mouth.  Rope after rope .  Usually after about 7 or 8 squirts I was done, but this was different.  Something was wrong.

“Sah.. breee, NUH,” I managed, “Something, is, something is, not right.”
“Hmmmm” was her cryptic noise dismissing my concern.
The pleasure became more and more intense and I was scared and overwhelmed by the sensation.

“Suh bree nah P—Please!”

“Suh bree nauh! Nauh! NAUH!” I lost control of my body as I stopped pressing against her forhead.  I started to cry, gently at first.  I was trying to hold it back and hide it, but the more I fought the more I started to sob.  Not like a gentle sob, but a full on ugly violent sobbing like I was 8 years old and got pushed off the playground swing.  Her head forced me deeper into the pillow and I knew in that moment she owned me, body and soul.

It had to have been about a minute of cumming.  The pleasure was overwhelming. As she hummed on my member.  I was wracked with sobs. Her head continued to suck my life out of my dick.  I don’t know exactly why I was crying.  It’s not that I was sad, or angry, or frustrated.  I’d just never felt so loved or needed.  The pleasure was confusing and unnatural.  I felt like a little boy who suddenly realized I didn’t know shit about the world.

The orgasm finally began to subside, it was unlike anything I’d ever felt before in my life. I could only lay there as she came over me like an ocean and wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me.  As I began to feel it wane, I still could not stop sobbing.

“Sabrina! Sabrina!” I sobbed, confused as I was still wracked with pleasure, overwhelmed.

She rolled over next to me and placed me up against her neck as she had earlier that day when I comforted her.

“Shhh shhh shhhh,”  she patted my back and stroked my hair as you would a small child.

“Sabrina! Sabrina!” I still couldn’t stop.  I was humiliated and shocked at the uncontrollable reaction my body was having to her mind blowing blow job.

“There there.” She said.  I realized our roles had reversed from earlier that night. She was now comforting me. 
I realized how I had tried to sound macho earlier during our foreplay, but now before this goddess I had completely lost my cool.  She had undone me. I wasn’t a macho man.  I was her pet.

“Was that too much for my little man?  Was that too much too soon?” She cooed to me. I sniffled

I realized that despite being shrunk she had just given me a life changing experience.  It was like I had been lifted to another plane of pleasure.  I was in love with Sabrina.  I knew in that moment.  But I couldn’t let her know that. I might never escape if she did.  I wanted nothing more than to please her and serve her in every way possible.  For that moment, I never wanted to be big again.  I wanted to be her small play thing.  How had she made me cum for a solid minute?  It wasn’t possible.  There wasn’t even that much sperm in my body.  I didn’t know, but she had done it and I was a changed man.  I wanted to make her happy.  It was scary.  I would do a lot more than write an essay to feel that again.  I would be her slave.  I knew these thoughts weren’t right.  I had another life outside of her, I had friends, family, a job.  But for that moment, it no longer mattered.  Maybe I would feel different in the morning, maybe not.

I had finally stopped my embarrassing sobbing.

“There’s more where that came from, pet.” She whispered.  “I know you’re shocked and a little scared, but everything is okay.  Everything is going to be okay.”
And I believed her in that moment.