- Text Size +

I awoke that morning.  My eyes were still closed.  The ground was warm and moved up and down slowly.  I immediately realized I was tucked into Sabrina’s amazing cleavage.  I opened my eyes and looked up.  Sunlight was coming through the room, I was surprised to see Sabrina staring down at me with here piercing blue eyes.

“Good morning, pet.” She whispered groggily, “I’ve been waiting for you to get up.”
“Good morning.” I said up to her.  I rested for a bit between her breasts.  They were so warm and soft, her breathing was really calming.  I could faintly hear her heart beat as well.  I also realized I had morning wood that was poking the side of her boob.  She took a deep breath and stretched.  I felt the twin globes on either side of me swell and squish me, pressing my erection pleasurefuly into her tit.  I stretched out a bit and comically pushed her boobs apart trying to get out.
“Oh no you don’t” she chided and squeezed her breasts together, trapping me blissfully inside.

“Ah!” I laughed, but also felt my dick get harder as it was squeezed with the rest of me. 
I managed to worm my way out and Sabrina giggled as I tickled her.  I was getting really horny.  When I finally got out, I felt her delicate hand wrap around my midsection.  I must have only been about 5 inches or so still.  She held me up in front of her face.  Her fist squeezed me and my boner into my stomach sending mind numbing sensations to my brain.  I was her play thing.

“I have another mission for you today.” She said softly.  I peered down at her unbelievably large and beautiful face.  Her platinum blond hair fell around her pillow.  She bit her lip ever so slightly.

“I’ll do anything for you.” I said honestly, which scared me a little.  This was all still to gain her trust, right?  Right??

“It’s not going to be as easy as the last one.  But the payoff will be the same.  Whatever you want, I’m your girl, I’ll do it for you, no questions asked.”  She held her other hand up to her face and placed a finger over her lips in a ‘hush’ and winking at me, then broke into a smile.  I couldn’t look away.  She was so flirty and intoxicating.  I was hooked.  I had lost my free will to this teenage temptress.

“Whatever you want, I’m *gulp* I’m yours.” I had swallowed involuntarily at her cryptic erotic proposition.  All the while her grip began to slowly pump my lower half, causing my erection to twitch in her palm. 

When I told her that, her face lit up.  God I loved pleasing her.  It was one of the greatest pleasures I felt.  I also realized how unhealthy this was getting, but I couldn’t help it.

“That was the right response, pet.” She said. “We’d better get ready, it’s going to be a long day.”

She was about to set me down, but I had other things on my mind.  I think she could sense it.

“Is everything alright?” she asked hesitating

“Oh, um, yeah. I was just—“
“You were what?  Did you need me to do something?”

“It’s just that, well I normally wouldn’t, but, it’s the morning, and you kind of got my engine revved a bit.  You seem to have that *swallow* that effect on me.”

Her eyebrows jumped up in mock surprise.  He beautiful blue eyes looked shocked. Her other hand went down to her collar bone as if to stop her fluttering heart.
“Little man!” she said slowly, “I had *squeeze* no*squeeze* IDEA *squeeze*”
I moaned as her pinky squeezed up against the underside of my member with each word.  My poor tortured penis was so close to orgasm.  I was breathing hard.

She elicited another giggle, followed by a large exaggerated sigh.

“Well, my pet. I feed you, I water you, I take care of you. And, seeing as how you can’t stop staring at them, I’ll let you knock yourself out on one of my tits.”

She lowered me gently on to her right nighty covered breast.  My penis felt amazing against the soft silky material. I wimpered a little.  I assumed a prone starfish position, hanging onto her boob with every extremity.  My dick pushed against the mountainous orb.
“Sabrina,” I barely managed to get out, “I don’t want to stain your nighty.”

“Ahhhhh,” she cooed, “You want the goods, but you haven’t earned them yet.  It will wash out, don’t worry.  Go ahead, fuck my boob”

I was bothered that she wouldn’t let me go bare skin, but when she said ‘fuck my boob’ I almost lost it.  I began humping into her enormous breast.  Her smile was wide showing her bleached white teeth.  Her eyes intent on me. I thrust harder and harder, my knees got weak.

I felt her move a bit.  I looked up to see her reaching for her phone.  I wasn’t too worried about her taking more pictures at this point.  She had loads of dirt on me already.

I grunted and moaned as I rode her tit.  It was heavenly.  I saw her snapping pictures of me in the process.  No doubt to assert her dominance over me later.

Then I got pushed over the edge.  It was fantastic and glorious.  I came and came on her unbelievable tit.  The nighty soaked up my mess.  She was so good to me.  Too good to be honest.  I looked up briefly as she was putting her phone away on the night stand.  I briefly saw the screen.  Was that snap chat?!  What the hell?  She sent those photos to someone? 

I was so delirious from the pleasure I couldn’t be sure.  I just lay there trying to catch my breath. 
“Okay, little guy,” she said. “let’s get you cleaned up.”

The rest of the morning was uneventful.  I showered, ate and waited for her to get ready.  I was still bothered by the fact that she wouldn’t take her nighty off, and also that she most likely sent a snap chat of me humping her breast to someone.  A friend maybe?  Showing off her prize to a classmate?

She came out of the bathroom in a white tank top that dipped down distractingly into her voluptuous figure.  Even though I spent the night between her boobs, I would never have enough of them.  She had on short jean shorts and a big pair of sunglasses.

“Today we’re going on a field trip!” she said excitedly.  She picked me up and put me in her purse.

When we got to her car, she took me out and set me on the passenger side floor.

The trip was uneventful.  I had so many questions, but I knew that she would answer everything in time.

It was weird being outside the house.  I only caught glimpses, but everything was huge, it was scary.  I knew no matter what, I could not become separated from Sabrina, my life depended on it.

When we arrived she stopped the car but left the engine running.

“Okay pet.” She began.  I looked up at her massive frame in the driver seat.  Her skinny pale arms gripped the steering wheel.

“I need you to do something big for me. Like I said, if you do this, the payoff for you will be bigger than your wildest dreams.  I’m going to open your door and you will get out and go into the house immediately in front of you.  I need you to steal something for me.”
This was starting to sound more than a little dangerous.

“I would do it myself, but she changed the security code, and you’re small enough to not set off any of the motion sensors.  She’s gone on vacation, the house should be empty.  You can get in through the doggy door, but don’t worry, the dog died tragically last year.  He was so cute too.”

“Who is this again?” I asked incredulously

“It doesn’t matter.” She said with finality. “You go in, go up the stairs and turn left. Down the hall, first room on the left. Got it?”
“yeah.” I said with a little reservation now.

“There is a night stand by the bed, in the drawer, there’s only one, you’ll find a locket looking thing, an amulet. I need you to get it and bring it back to me.  That is all.”

“Okay okay, up, left, left, nightstand, necklace, got it. Why is it so important?”
A grin crept across her face.

“Did you ever wonder how I shrunk you and turned you into my little minion?” I could see her eye brows raise above her sun glasses.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Well, as it turns out there is so much more that someone can do, and with this locket, I’ll be able to expand my powers even more.  Remember when I told you anything goes if you get this for me?  I really wasn’t kidding.”

I felt like I had more questions than answers after that, but I knew that I shouldn’t waste any more time.  I took a moment to gather my resolve.

“Seriously, pet.  I will suck your cock until your eyes roll back and you scream my name.  Your back will arch and your toes will curl and no matter how old you become or how many other women you’re with in your lifetime, none of them will even be able to give you a tiny amount of the pleasure that I will overwhelm you with.”
I was starting to get hard from her talk.

“There shouldn’t be anyone home, like I said. But on the off chance someone is home, do not get caught. I mean it.  It will be big trouble for me, and even bigger trouble for you if you do.”

“Okay, okay,” I said, gathering my resolve.

She reached down and grabbed my hard on between thumb and fore finger.  The pleasure surged into my groin, legs and made me go numb.
“Before I go, how about a quickie?” I asked greedily.

She let go.

“Now, now, pet. You want the reward without doing the work!  Do you reward your students who don’t study?”

Suddenly I wanted to shrink, metaphorically, in front of her. I knew I shouldn’t talk back. 

I muttered, “I know, I was just—“
“Get the locket, and bring it to me pet.”  She leaned over to open the passenger door and I saw a dizzying display of her pale boobage spill out of her tank top.

With the door open I jumped onto the side walk curb. Holy shit, everything was huge.  I began running across the lawn, my adrenaline was sky high.  The grass was like shrubbery.  It cut my naked legs as I ran and ran.  Why did I let her talk me into this?  Because she was pretty?  Because she made me cum?  This was the stupidest thing I'd ever done in my life. This was so dangerous.  What if a stray cat or a hawk saw me?  I just kept running and running towards the front door.  I heard the car door close behind me.  This was so real.  I was terrified.  I got to the front step of the house and climed up the concrete.  The welcome mat had coarse bristles that poked my feet.  I got up to the door and hoisted myself up to the doggy door.  It opened easily enough.  I fell through to the other side and looked around.  I realized I was in over my head.