- Text Size +

The house was big.  So far I’d only been in Sabrina’s room which was the size of an average teenager’s like you’d expect.  This house was much bigger, who ever lived here was well off.  The stairs were right in the front entrance thank fully.  At five inches tall I knew I was in for a work out.  I waited silently to see if I could hear anyone or anything in the home.  Sure enough, I noticed there was a panel above me on the door, and motion sensors in the corners of the wall really high above me.  I should be small enough to avoid detection though.

As I stood there I realized the only thing I heard was my heart beating in my ears.  My adrenaline was pumping hard.  I knew that this was important.

I looked around once more and then sprinted toward the first step.  I jumped up and heaved the rest of my body over the top.  One down, like 25 more to go.  I kept jumping and pushing.  After about 10 or so I was getting fatigued, but I knew time was important.  I couldn’t keep Sabrina waiting too long.  A tingle went down my spine as I thought of her and the awful pleasures she brought me. 

By the time I got to the top step, I was winded.  I lay down on my back and gasped for a moment catching my breath.  The carpet felt nice.  I think the hardest part was over.  I got up, still breathing hard and made my way to the left like she said.  The first door was open and I walked in.  It was the master bedroom.  I saw the nightstand, with the single drawer, just like Sabrina described.  I walked over to the bed, this might not be as easy as I thought.  The house was totally quiet.  I looked around to see what the best approach to get on the bed was.  If I could just get up the first wood panel, I could climb up between the mattress and the foot board.  I found some small cushions underneath the bed that I dragged out.  I stacked them in a sort of slanted fashion against the wood.  It was no easy feat.  Sabrina had made me so small and weak that even moving cushions was exhausting.  I pushed my body to the limit.  I knew that the sooner I got this done, the better.  I climbed up the cushion ramp and up between the mattress and the footboard. The rest wasn’t so bad.  I chimneyed up the bed and found myself on top.  I had to catch my breath once again.  I made my way to the edge of the bed by the nightstand.  There was a lamp, a pen and paper and a glass. I jumped the short distance down and landed on all fours.  As I stood up something in the glass moved. 
I leapt back, my natural instinct, it scared the shit out of me.  I heard a voice, “Help me!” it was high and feminine.

I could make out a figure in the glass.  Another shrunken person like me? What the hell?
The glass was slightly taller than I was, maybe by an inch.

“Help!” the figure came up to the glass and I saw a small woman inside, even smaller than me.  She couldn’t have been more than 3 inches tall.

“Who are you?” I asked

“Please, help me!  My name is Jessica!  I was shrunken down and left here!”

I could see her better now that she was pressed up against the glass. The 3 inch tall woman had red hair and was dressed in a bikini or underwear of some type.  The glass distorted her features.

“How did you shrink?”

“Probably the same way you did, what is going on?”

This is bad, I thought.  I can’t just leave her here.  How would Sabrina feel if I brought someone back?

“Listen, I don’t know how to help you, I could get you out of here, but I don’t think that would help.  When I get bigger, I’ll call the police and tell them you’re here”
“What? Just get me out of this glass, I heard her say how to make me big again, please?”  I could see the pleading in her soft green eyes.

“What did they say would make you big again?”

“I’m not telling you until you get me out, please! I’ve been stuck in here for 2 hours already!  We still have time, but only maybe another hour before she gets back!”

“Listen, I don’t want any trouble, I came here for a specific reason, I promise, I’ll tell Sabrina you are stuck here. She’ll know what to do!”

“You can’t just leave me!  What is she going to do? Call the cops?  How would that work? Just get me the fuck out of here! Please, I’m begging you!”
Her hands pounded on the glass.

I knew this was a bad idea.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the glass.  I jumped up and grabbed the rim and pulled back. The glass tilted. It was incredibly heavy.  I began trying to let it down softly.  This whole thing was insane.  My muscles were shaking.  When it got to about chin level, I yelled, “Hunker down!”

I shifted the glass to my side and tried to set it down as gently as possible, but it still clattered a bit.

A beautiful small red head rolled out in a dark green bikini.  She took a moment to gather herself and then stood up.  She was so small.  I mean, so was I, but compared to me she was tiny.  I wasn’t used to this.  Her face was gorgeous.  Her eyes were so soft and enticing and green.  The bikini must have been a size too small because her boobs were practically spilling over the top.

“Thank you so much… uh?
“Kevin,” I said, “Kevin West.” 
We shook hands, her’s felt so small inside of mine. I laughed out loud at the weirdness of the situation.  She let out a chuckle too.  It was so relieving to see another human being that was so small.  She began to tear up a little bit.  She sniffled.

“It’s okay,” I said leaning my chin down to look at her.  I put my arm on her shoulder.  She began to cry and hugged me.  She came up to my lower chest.  I grabbed the back of her head and patted her back.  I felt her breasts resting in my crotch area. After a moment she withdrew.

“You have no idea, what I’ve been through.” She said.

“I’m sorry,” was all I could muster.

“Tell me how we get you big again.”

“Heh,” she chucked as she wiped an eye.

“This is going to be weird,” she looked up at me with those soft green eyes.
“Try me, I’ve seen some weird things.”

“She said,” I noticed the hesistation in her voice, “She said that one of the ways to make someone big again was to have someone, uhhhh, a guy has to cum in me.”  Her eyes darted to the side in shame and then looked back up and locked with mine.  I could see she was being serious.  My eyebrows rose.

“I know,” she said bluntly as her eye brows went up also.

“Was there… any other way?” I quested.

She folded her arms making her ample boobs press together and create an inviting display of cleavage on the miniature woman.

“Not that I know of. I think she thought I was asleep, when she said it, she was on the phone in the other room.”

“I see,”

“I bet it’s hard to believe…” she started.

“No actually, after what I’ve been through it’s not that hard to believe,” I told her.

“Yeah, I mean what the fuck,” she suddenly became agitated, “I mean what I thought was going to be a fun weekend with this girl I met online suddenly became the week from hell!”

“Do you know what is going on?  How do they shrink us?”
Her green eyes softened again.

“You know just about as much as I do, I’m guessing.”

“So?” she asked

“Sooo?” I replied.

“Arrrrrre you going to make me bigger?” she intoned

I took a deep breath.  She was gorgeous in the dark green bikini.  All 3 inches of her.  She looked expectantly at me.  I guess she’s lesbian, or bi?  I don’t know why that matters.  I finally had a chance to get some help here.  Should I just get the necklace and run?  That would be the smartest.  Don’t want to disappoint Sabrina.  No, forget Sabrina, I’m home free if I can just get this girl on my side.  But wait…

“How do I know that when you’re big you’ll do what you say?” I asked, “I mean, I just met you, I don’t know anything about you?”

“If you’ve been through even half of what I have, you can trust me. I’m not going to just run off while someone else is going through the same thing.”
I guess that made sense.

“Please,” she asked again and she looked at me with pleading.  Her eyes became big and she walked over to me.

“We can do it any way you want, I don’t even care.  I’m just so tired of being small, you know?”
I sighed, “yeah, I know.”

She walked over to me so we were very close now, my heart began beating hard.  This woman was probably my age.  I couldn’t help but gaze down at the deep inviting valley of cleavage that bikini made.

She reached out and grabbed my member with her tiny hand.  Her touch was electric and I immediately came to life. 
“Ah..” I let out at the unexpected sensation.

“You’re okay,” she said, looking up at me her face framed in her long red hair, “you’re okay.”

“Uhh,” I let out awkwardly, not know how to proceed.

“Here,” she said and pushed me backwards to the sitting and then the supine position.

Next thing I knew she was on top of me, the little miniature busty red head 3/5ths my size.

She slipped her panties off and slid on top of my erection.

“Oooooh,” my brow furrowed, our differences in size made her very tight.

“It’s okay,” she whispered

She began rocking on me and letting out gentle moans.

“It’s okay,” she whispered again.

I looked down at her and her inviting boobs. 
She placed her hands on my abs.

“you can touch them if you like,” she husked, “I saw you looking at them earlier.  They may not be much from your size, but it’s all I can offer.”

My hands had a mind of their own as I reached up and touched her boobs.

She continued rocking on me and I felt my orgasm building.

“Yes, that’s it,” she cooed, “Cum for me big guy.”
I kept pawing at her tiny but firm breasts. Even for someone who was shrunken, they were a handful.  I imagine at equal size they would be daunting.

“Please baby, make me big again.” I heard the pleasure in her voice as my own pleasure began to mount.  I felt my orgasm rising inside of me.

“I’ll protect you, I’ll get you the help you need.” She continued, “Just cum inside me baby. I need you to cum now!”

At her command I felt my pleasure spike and I began humping upwards into her.  My whole body lifted the tiny red head off the ground.

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” she cried with each lift off as I shot load after load into her tiny body.  She cried out in ecstasy as she came at the same time.  She slumped forward onto my chest. I felt her soft warm skin against my own.

Then sure enough, just like she said, she began to grow. Slowly at first.

“It’s happening!” she said.

She got off of me and I stood up.  Soon we were eye to eye, but something was off, I thought.  I looked around as the room got bigger and bigger.  My eyes were wide with shock.  She noticed my surprise.

“Oh, I forgot to mention, you will shrink down to my 3 inches in return.”
“What? You couldn’t have mentioned that??”

She continued to rise until she towered over me, I saw her whole body move up until I was eye level with her skinny bare midriff.  Her tight green bikini top snapped at the back and I saw her exposed perky breasts, now larger than my head.  I gulped involuntarily.  Upwards she went higher and higher until she was sitting on the side of the night stand. She began to get so big I thought she might knock me off, but she jumped over before that happened.  I looked over the edge, she was catching up to the size of the nightstand now, then she rose above it.  Her face looked so happy.

“Thank you,” she said, “Thank you so much!”

I backed away as she began to approach her normal size.  She raised her hands above her head in a dramatic show of her new height.  She looked around the room and spotted a bathrobe on the wall.  She grabbed it and robed up to preserve some modesty.  It appeared as though she stopped growing, she was HUGE, especially since she had stolen some of my own height in the process.

“Jessica, please, it’s time to get out of here!”

She turned to look over her shoulder down at me.  She slowly turned around and got down to my level so her beautiful face stood in front of me like a theater screen.

“I can’t believe you fell for that.” She said with a smirk.  I felt my heart sink at her words. My mouth opened slightly.

“Who sent you?  Someone wanting to steal my amulet?  I saw you sneak in on the camera and shrunk myself down as for a little sport.”
My mind was trying to process what just happened.  I tried to think of a response.
“Hey!” she snapped her fingers in front of me, jarring me to focus on the irritated sexy giantess in front of me, “Who… Sent… You?”

“I… I…”  I knew there was no way I could mention Sabrina.

“Cat got your tongue?” she pouted, “Seriously though, last chance, tell me who sent you and this will be a lot easier, I promise.”

My mind raced about what I should do.  Should I save myself and spill the beans?  Sabrina could be mean, as in shrink me down to the size of a locket and make me sleep hand cuffed around her neck  mean, but this girl, I didn’t know what she was capable of.  Still, Sabrina had conditioned me well, despite what I’d just been through with this woman, Sabrina still trumped that.  There was no way I would betray lovely Sabrina. 
“I…  I’m not telling you,” the words came out of my mouth without thinking if it was the best idea.

She smirked again. “A man with metal, even in the face of the daunting seductive giantess, I like it,” her voice actually sounded pleased.

Before I could react her hand was wrapped around my tiny body.

“Hnng!” I yelped.

“I’ll get it out of you,” she held me up to her face as she began walking out of the room, “I’ll get it ALL out of you,” she said and her emerald eyes smoldered with desire.

“I hope you like mimosas!” she smiled and her nose wrinkled sending a shiver down my spine.