- Text Size +

“You tricked me!” I yelled angrily at the large beautiful face in front of me. “I trusted you, I tried to help you and you tricked me.”

Jessica rolled her eyes with a  smirk, “Oh come one, you’ve never had a girl lie to you before?  It was just a bit of sport, and you made for a fun piece of prey.”
I was so angry at her.  I should have just followed Sabrina’s orders and left her in that glass.  She probably would have found a way to stop me anyways.

She took me down stairs onto the back patio.  There was a table with a pitcher and some champagne glasses.  She set my tiny body down on the table and sat down on a chair in her robe.  It was opened enough that I could see her deep inviting cleavage. Her soft green eyes smoldered, her face was framed in that unbelievable red hair.  I felt completely vulnerable in front of her.  With a grin she picked me up and set me in one of the champagne glasses.  At 3 inches tall the walls were well above me, there was nothing I could grab onto to climb, there was no where for me to go.

“I saw you staring at my rack earlier when I was smaller than you.” She said nonchalantly grabbing the pitcher.  “Tell me, do you think I’m beautiful?”
The question caught me off guard to say the least. “What?”

“It’s a simple question.” She said taking her other hand and tucking some of that fiery hair behind her ear.

“Why do you want to know? Why does it matter?” I resisted.

“Wrong answer little man.” She poured some of the cold mimosa into the glass.  It splashed down my head and body.  The liquid was cold and went up to my knees.

I wiped my face, gasping from the cold. “You crazy bitch!” I yelled in anger and discomfort.

“MMmmmmmmmm,” she hummed and splashed some more mimosa over me, a lot more, the liquid was up to my chest now.  I was cold, the citric acid stung my eyes a bit, but it did taste pleasant.  I could smell the alcohol.

“Am I beautiful?” she asked again.

I was really shaken at this turn of events.  I didn’t want to give in, but I wasn’t sure how far Jessica would take things.  She wouldn’t drown me would she?

“Uhhhhh,” I hesitated. Her hand with the pitcher came closer ready to dump more mimosa on me.
“Yes!  Yes! I think you’re beautiful!”

When I said the words her face lit up.
“Such a charmer!” she said with enthusiasm.

She picked the glass up and brought it to her lips.  The very act of her doing this was terrifying.  I realized all at once that I could very easily fit inside her mouth if she wanted.  She had total control over me and the situation.  I really wished Sabrina was here, lovely Sabrina, she would save me if something bad were going to happen. She wouldn’t let anything happen to her precious pet, right?!

She tilted the glass and took a sip.  I was able to press against the sides of the glass to prevent myself from draining out with the drink, but the rushing beverage threatened to pull me away like a wave.

After taking a few sips she set the glass back down and my world tumbled again.  She now positioned her face directly over the glass. The liquid came up to my hips.  Looking directly up through the top of the glass I could see her sexy face looking down at me and her hand holding the pitcher, ready to poor more mimosa on me.
“Tell me, what do you find so attractive about me?”
Oh gosh, well, I had already gone this far, why stop now?

“Your, uhhh, you’re eyes!”
“What about them? Why do you like them?”
“Because they’re so soft and green and, uh, penetrating.” I fumbled for words, saying anything to keep from getting doused.  At my compliment her smile widened.

“What else do you like about me?  Don’t stop, if you do, I might have to top my drink off.”
Damn, this bitch was crazy.

“I think your hair is really nice, it’s red, but not just red, like really red.  And, you do have nice boobs, not to be un-gentlemanly. But they are really big and perky, which is rare.  I couldn’t stop looking at them when we made love.  They were bouncing like water balloons on your chest, it was unreal. In your green lace bra you were really sexy, your figure is pretty slim, which is uncommon considering how big your rack is.”  She smiled and began to giggle at my monologue.  I was scared and running out of things to say.
“Anyways, I just met you, I don’t know that much about you, but your smile is really warm, and it’s easy to get distracted when you are looking down at me with those eyes.” I got down on my knees and put my hands together in a praying gesture.  “Please don’t drown me, I’ll worship you, I’ll rub lotion on you and do anything you say.” I was thinking of my life with Sabrina now.

“Okay little man.” She said matter of factly. “I will permit you to not drown, but you must answer one question for me.”

Oh no.

“Who sent you into my home?”
I hung my head.  “I can’t tell you that, please, please, please.  I don’t want to die. I’ll do anything but that. I swore to her.”
“Her?”

I became quiet.

“That’s okay little man.  I’ll have you singing like a canary soon.”
She began to dump mimosa on me.  It was cold, but by now my body was used to it.  I took a few gulps. Why not, it was refreshing.  I might die very soon.  The liquid climbed higher and higher in the glass.  I could only tread it for so long if it got too high.  When it got to about my shoulders she stopped pouring.

I was expecting her to drown me, what was she going to do now?  Swallow me?  Instead she reached across the table.  Her bosom was right next to the glass and I glanced down her creamy white cleavage that created an inviting shadow.  When she leaned back something dropped into the water next to me.  A pipe?  It took me a moment to realize what it was, a straw.  Not a thick straw like you get at a fast food place, it was thinner, almost like a coffee stirrer, but a little thicker than that and clear.

She picked up the glass and brought the tip of the straw to her lips. She took a drag on the mimosa and I saw the straw flash orange as it filled,

“MMMMMmmmmmmm,” the pleasureful purr she elicited from sucking on the end of the straw was almost pornographic.

She continued to suck and the liquid around me began to drain, it was down to my abs now and falling.  About this time.  She grabbed the straw in her other hand to adjust it.  Only it wasn’t quite adjusting.  She was moving it around.  It was touching my leg moving around my thigh almost as if she were searching.  Just before I realized what was happening she found it.  My dick got sucked into the end of the straw. 
“AHHNG!” I yelped.  I grabbed the straw but it was too late.  I pulled up on it, but it was useless.  I looked up and saw her cheeks hollow with negative sucking pressure.  The vacuum she created was too intense.  I pushed and pulled and tried to pull it off my dick but she was too damn strong.

“MMMMmmmmmmmm,” she let out again, it was similar to the moan she had elicited during our tiny love making.  I noticed that despite the coldness of the drink my penis was getting drawn up into the straw.  She was literally sucking blood into my dick against my physiology and my will.

“Ahhhhh! St--- hmmm, STOP!” talking was difficult due to the sensation she was creating throughout my body.  My dick didn’t quite fill the straw so some mimosa still made it through. 

“HmHmHmHmHm!” she laughed into the straw, which sent vibrations down the plastic and directly into my dick making the experience more pleasureful and also making my penis grow larger.  Now I thought that Sabrina had made my dick grow big, but I swear something else was going on here.  The mimosa was now down to just about my lower thighs and I could see my dick inside the straw.  It was swollen and purple.  It was impossibly huge.  The sensation coming from it was unbelievable.  It was like she was sucking my soul out.

“Hmmmmmmm,” she hummed while simultaneously giving a particularly long suck, drawing more blood from my body into my penis and more penis into the straw.  My dick was definitely longer than it should ever have been.  I swear it could probably reach my chin.  It was also so thick that it completely filled the straw, there was a tight vacuum seal now at the root of my cock.  From the top of my dick the rest of the straw was still filled with mimosa.

“HmmHmmm,” she continued vibrating my dick inside the straw and sucking.  The pleasure was unbelievable.

“N-No!  N-No more, p-please!”  I could barely put a sentence together.  The back of my head was throbbing with a pleasant buzzing sensation.  My dick felt amazing.  I looked up at the fiery goddess.  Her eyes were pinned to me from above.  I knew I wouldn’t last much longer.  I knew I could end it if I just told her who sent me.

She continued sucking and humming, vibrating my dick and my body.  I splashed and writhed around in pleasure, forced to stand up because of the straw around my dick.  It was amazing and agony at the same time.

Then all at once as I thought I was about to come, I was lifted up by my dick out of the glass.  I naturally grabbed onto my straw encased dick for support in what I’m sure was a comical fashion.

Jessica was now holding me in mid air by nothing more than the suction force on my penis.  I grabbed the straw once more and pushed up with all my might trying to free myself from her overwhelming pleasure.  But it was no use, with each suck, she sucked not only more blood into my dick, but also more resistance from me.  It was like Sabrina all over again.  I suddenly felt like a wet noodle on the end of a stick.  Just give in to the pleasure.  She held me up so I was upright.  I had to grab  onto my dick for support.  I looked forward into Jessica’s eyes.  She was going to get it out of me.  All of it.  I must have looked so pathetic.  I knew that she would force pleasure on me until I submitted.  She had me completely in her power, even from the time she was 3 inches.  I could never say no to someone as sexy as she was.  I gazed down at her cleavage.  Even now, the tops of her boobs were absolutely stunning. She hummed through the straw again and I whimpered a little, it was very close now.  She would bend me around her tiny finger, because I was small and she was big and sexy and I could not stand up to her anymore than an ant would.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” she gave a long hum and and knew this was the one.  I felt the semen rising deep within me. I slumped forward onto the straw, still suspended in mid air.  My legs shot out, my toes pointed and curled.  The pleasure started in my thighs and went up to the base of my cock, I knew it was no ordinary orgasm from what I was feeling.  Sure enough the first squirt I screamed,

“Jessica!” It was part anger, part love, part humiliation. 

“HMMMMMMMMMMM” her humming intensified almost lovingly as she guided me through the orgasm in a condescending way. 

I squire again and again.

“Jessica!” I yelled again with every wave of pleasure she forced over me.  The feeling was so defeating.  She had taken me with nothing more than a straw.  I opened my eyes long enough only to catch a brief glimpse of my grotesque penis in the clear straw shooting rope after rope of cum into the orange mimosa.   Then I looked up and saw her soft, plush lips pursed against the end of the straw, almost as though it were an extension of my dick.  I felt my orgasm begin to wane.  It had been incredible to say the least.  But even as my orgasm was winding down, she continued to suck harder and harder.

“No,” I breathed, as my wits began to return. “Please, there’s nothing left.”
She continued to suck and suck, despite the fact that I was empty. Then she gave a really long and loud hum.  I realized this was above and beyond what she had done to get me to orgasm.  The sensation was intense.  My dick had just released a huge(well to me) amount of cum and was now in the refractory period, I was surprised it was still hard to be honest, needless to say, it was super sensitive now to any touch or feeling and what she had just done was really uncomfortable, not painful per se, but unwelcomed.

“AHHH! Jess—Jessica,” she kept sucking and humming, sending vibrations down my really really sensitive rod, “Sto- stop, STOP! It’s empty… JESSICA!!”

I realized then that this was her plan all along. She was going to keep sucking humming until I gave up.  Her cheeks hollowed again with suction force.
“GAH! Don’t, there’s HNG! THERE’S NOTHING LEFT!”  It was like she was totally deaf to my pleadings.  She began to flick the straw up and down slightly.  I was jostled around, hanging on for dear life. The suction of the straw kept me from falling and hitting the ground, but also kept me in borderline agony.

“HMMMHMMMHMMM!”  She kind of laugh-hummed through the straw, testing me, further breaking my resolve.  It was like a terrible roller coaster that I just wanted to get off of.  Like a nightmare I just wanted to wake up from but couldn’t.

I tried to push the sensation away, put it out, but everytime I tried she would hum again and the sensation was too much. There was no mind over matter.  I screwed my eyes shut. Sabrina, where are you?  How could you let this happen to me?  Please!  I was close to tears again. 

“Okay! OKAY!” I’LL TALK!” I said, but the sensation didn’t stop.
“MmmmMmmm!” she chided and wagged a finger at me.

“It w-was, It was Sabrina!” as soon as the words left my lips I felt my world spin.  She let me down onto the table.  My back layed down in the supine position.  Now her cheeks expanded with pressure and I felt my dick get blown out the end of the straw.  It was relieving to feel air around it again, it was massive and swollen, a shade of purple darker than I had ever seen it.  I felt it fall on my chest, already it was beginning to shrink as it normally would after orgasm.

“Continue.”
I was panting so hard from what she just did to me, but I knew it was in my interest to keep speaking.

“Sabrina, she, she sent me, she wanted to me to get…” I hesitated long enough to see her green eyes cloud ever so slightly and that was enough, “to get your locket or amulet or whatever.”
“Sabrina, that darling niece of mine, she always did envy my power.” She leaned back with a quizzical look on her face.

“Where is she now?” she leaned forward again over me to be imposing, her soft green eyes were huge and so tender despite her being in the position of power here.

“She’s parked around the corner.  I was supposed to bring the necklace to her car.”
“Well hang on… You’re a little old aren’t you?  You look almost twice her age! Who are you?”

“I’m,” my voice cracked with embarrassment, “I’m Mr. West, her math teacher.”

“Her…” she couldn’t finish the sentence before she burst out laughing.  Her shiny white teeth gleaming in light of my situation.  She finally composed herself enough to speak, “Her math teacher?” She raised her eyebrows in surprise. 
“I mean, I knew she was talented, but I never thought she would be so daring!”  she explained, grinning over me.

“So you’re like her pet then?  Huh?  She got you wrapped around her finger? You little pervert?”  her tone was mocking, taunting.

“Uhhh, something like that.” My hands covered my face in shame and frustration.

“Oh come on now, I’m just having a little fun,” she paused, “Mr West,” she added seductively.

“Jesus almighty, her math teacher,” she chortled cutely again.

My dick was now back to it’s relatively normal size.

“Well I’ll have to have a talk with her.” She picked me up as she spoke. “Remind her it’s not a toy and such.”
“Are, are you going to let me give it to her?” I asked hopefully, my body bound inside her hand.  She began walking toward the front again.

“Of course not, she’s not old enough yet! She shouldn’t even be playing with adults like you yet!  No, I’m afraid, Mr. West, You’re going back empty handed, a few inches shorter and a little bit lighter in the testicles and that’s all.”
“Ooh please, Jessica, I’ll do anything, I don’t—can’t disappoint her.  She is so powerful, she can be nice when I do what she says, but very cold and with-holding when I disappoint her.”
“Oh you poor man, she’s gotten in your head alright, you don’t even realize how much, you poor bastard.”

She stopped at the front door and held me up to her face.  She just held me there and stared for a while, searching me.

“Yeah… she’s done things to you you’ll never forget as long as you live.  Thanks for the sport, shorty,” she said and a grin returned to her face, “You were a good fuck, sugarcube, the best I’ve had at three inches, I can say in all honesty.” 

With that she brought me to her lips, my heart skipped a beat as their soft but firm texture engulfed my head and chest in a sensuous kiss that lasted longer than I thought it would. Yet when she pulled me away I found myself sad that it was over, with a pleasant buzz in the back of my neck.

“Maybe I’ll see you around, be careful out there, sugarcube!” At that she opened the pet door and unceremoniously deposited me through it.  From the corner of my eye I saw Sabrina’s car on the far side of the front lawn.

“Oh crap,” I thought.