- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter is mostly set up, be patient, good things are coming.

“You what?!” Sabrina screamed down at me from her position on the driver’s side.  I was huddled on the passenger floorboards.

“She was stronger than me!  She tricked me!” I said.

Sabrina shook her head as she kept driving. 
“I don’t ask much from you.” She said, “But when I do ask for one simple thing, you can’t even deliver. What good are you?  You’re not even a real man anymore.  You’re not even good as a slave.”

I sensed the disappointment in her voice and hung my head.  I realized I cared way too much about what this teenage bombshell said about me.  I didn’t even know how to respond.

“You know, I think I’ve been too easy on you lately.” She explained. “I think you need to be reminded of just how good you have it with me.”
“No, please, Sabrina, give me one more chance!”

“Enough!” her voice was loud and silenced me immediately.

“When we get back things are going to change.  You’ll have to learn, since clearly you haven’t yet.”

I stayed silent the rest of the way back.  I knew that now was not the time to talk and that anything I said would only make it worse.

When we got back in the house Sabrina dropped me on the bed and immediately began playing with my dick, which I was fearful of at first because of the way she had been talking in the car.  Despite my fear her fingers were expert and even though I tried to squirm weakly away at first her ministrations were persistent and her piercing blue gaze demanded my attention. I soon gave in.  She picked up the phone and called someone. With the phone to her ear she began speaking, fondling me all the while.

“Angela? Yeah, it’s me, remember that thing I was talking to you about?”
Oh shit, Angela?  Angela Ritchie?  She had been in one of my classes her freshman year.  She barely passed algebra.  I didn’t involve myself too much in the gossip of the school, but I knew she was kind of known as the school skank.  She would go through boyfriends faster than any other girl, use them dump them, find another.  I had over heard enough to know she was the type to manipulate boys with her body into doing things they didn’t want to do, getting homework done, having a lab partner do all the work, threaten a boyfriend that she was pregnant. I prayed it wasn’t that Angela, but something told me it was.
“Yeah,” Sabrina continued.  I was starting to get close. “Why don’t you come over this afternoon?  I’ll have it ready for you then.” A pause, then she giggled loudly. “No, no no, silly, he’ll be tied up, you can do whatever!”

Oh shit! What the fuck?  I was starting to try to squirm away again, but Sabrina increased her attention, my legs became jello.  I tried to push away with my arms but it was too late.  She pushed me over the edge as she continued talking to Angela, like I wasn’t even there, like the slightest squeezes and caressed of her fingers didn’t cause me the deepest pleasures I’d ever known.  I grabbed the bedsheet and let it happen.  As I began spurting I realized that the world was getting smaller.  Sabrina was getting smaller. Holy shit, I was actually growing!  I realized this must be some sort of trap.  I must have been a foot tall and kept getting bigger and bigger. Two feet?  I hadn’t seen the world like this in a while.  Things were almost normal, my growth continued a few more inches.  I must have been about two and a half feet!  At this size I was able to interact with the world much more, but at the present I was drained, literally and metaphorically, Sabrina had taken everything from me during her phone chat.  She looked closer to the petite busty blonde I was used to seeing in my math class and less like the vengeful angry sexpot goddess. 
“Okay!  He’ll be ready for you then!” Sabrina hung up and tossed her phone.

“I have to get ready for work little man.” She said enthusiastically. “But first I need to tie you up! You’re tall enough you could actually get out if you tried at this size.”
Her words gave me hope.  Probably false hope, I thought pessimistically.  This girl had pulled the rug out more times than I could count.  Best stay cautious.

“So, I need to know before we get started with the restraints, are you going to resist?” She grabbed my dick, which was regular sized despite the rest of me being small.  A fierce squeeze on my ultra sensitive member was all it took for me to mewl in a cracked voice, “No.”

“Good boy! Maybe you are learning!”

She zip tied my hands behind one of the bars on the head board, my legs she kept free.  I took the moment to rest and recover my strength while she was getting ready for work. 

She came out of the bathroom wearing her work uniform, her boobs straining against the olive garden polo.  I bet she got tipped well.

“My friend Angela is coming over to play some games with you.” She said as she put her earings in at the vanity mirror.
“I think you know her, she was one of your students a couple years back. Anyways, I’m not going to give away the rules of the game, she knows some, but not all.  You will think it’s unfair at first, but I’m going to tell you something she doesn’t know, your secret weapon!”

She turned and looked at me, her platinum blonde pony tail whipped around, her dazzling blue eyes widened.

“Get her to swallow.” She said with a wink. “it will give you the upper hand!”

She stood up and made for the door. 

“If you’re over 6 inches tall by the time I get back in 8 hours then I’ll reward you, and I’ll also forget about this afternoon.” She looked down at me on the bed.
“And what if I’m not?” I asked looking up at her.

“Oh, come on, have some faith in yourself!” she grabbed my tiny ankle and gave it a good shake.

“Either way,” she said standing in the doorway. “Have fun!”

And with that she left.