- Text Size +

The room was silent.  I waited and thought about what was coming.  A game, she said.  I’m guessing if it was anything like the games we had been playing then Angela’s goal was to make me cum.  I thought back to when she was in my class.  She was a small girl, brunette, curvy.  Not necessarily a knock out, but had a cute face from what I remember, but she had a way with the boys.  Not the football players or the home coming kings, but mostly the bottom feeders and the inexperienced.  She would prey on them and bend them to her will at least that was what her reputation was; a man eater. I remember seeing her around campus; she was still short from what I remember, probably not even five foot.  I realized at my size I may have a chance to overpower her and escape.  Maybe I could even talk some sense into her, but that was unlikely. She was not nearly as hot as Sabrina, I doubted she could have the same effect on me.  I thought briefly about Sabrina’s undeniably seductive nature.  Just being in her presence made me erect at this point. God, why was I so turned on by her? She said that if I could get her to swallow, it would give me the upper hand.  Even though Sabrina didn’t specify what she had to swallow, I had a pretty good idea at this point. 

I waited about 30 minutes and then heard the noise of the front door opening.  My heart began racing.  I hadn’t seen anyone shrunken besides Sabrina and Jessica.  The footsteps got closer to Sabrina’s door.  My heart was beating out of my chest.  The knob turned and the door opened slowly in suspense.  Then all at once she came into the room.  Angela Ritchie.
She had long straight brunette hair, done up in pig tails that came out of the top of her head, oh god. She had deep brown eyes and make up on, maybe a bit much, but the mascara made her eyes stand out.  She wore a black tank top that was low cut and showed off the tops of her enormous breasts.  I didn’t realize how well endowed Angela was, but she was definitely bigger than Sabrina in that department.  She had wide curvy hips and cutoff jeans to show off creamy thighs. She definitely had a goth vibe going on with the heavy make-up and the black clothes, but I had to admit she was more stunning than I had given her credit for earlier.
Her eyes quickly swept the room and landed on me as she stepped across the threshold. Immediately her eyes lit up and a smile widened on her face.

“Holy shit!” she squealed, “ I mean God FUCKING DAMN IT!” she covered her mouth and started laughing.  I didn’t know how to react.  She stumbled in to the room in front of the bed giggling into her hand, her eyes moving up and down my shrunken naked body.

“Mr West! What the fuck happened to you?!” she laughed, but as I was about to talk she snorted and grabbed her phone out and began swipping buttons.
“Angela” I said my face serious with wide eyes. “Please help me!”

She held her phone up to me and took a picture, the flash went off.
I turned my face and closed my eyes, my ears burning.
“Oh come on baby,” she wined while the flash went off again and again, “Don’t be shy little one. Smile for the camera!”

I didn’t listen to her.
“Please Angela!” I begged, “Please listen to me for just a second.”

“Okay okay, hold on a minute.” She pushed a few buttons on her phone.  I heard her mutter under her breath, “Aaaaaaaaand send.”

She giggled one last time and put her phone away.
“What’s up little baby? Tell me what’s wrong?” She walked over to the bed and sat down next to me.  She was a smaller girl as I remembered, petite, maybe 4’11”. But damn, I watched her boobs jiggle when she plopped down next to me, her feet hanging off the bed and her torso turned to face me.  She leaned over, her weight on her palms.  She created a dizzying display of cleavage.  I noticed stars tattooed on the tops of her breasts. Trashy, I thought.  Everything about this girl, the way she spoke, the profanity, just screamed immaturity, yet she was in complete control of the situation, for now.
I looked up at her eyes. She did do a good job with the mascara, I could tell it had taken her time, her lashes were long and inviting; her lips soft and pink.

“I know Sabrina sent you here to uh… play games with me, but please, she has kidnapped me against my will.  She has violated my rights as a human being.”  As I continued speaking Angela nodded her eyes took on a pleading, soft sympathetic tone. Was I getting through or was she messing with me?
“She has abused me and I don’t know how, but she can change my size some how!” She was now giving me puppy dog eyes and even bit her lip like she really cared.
“Please, Angela, will you help me?” I looked at her and her eyes drifted downwards to the ground.
“You know Mr. West, that’s all very touching and sad and all…” already I knew this bitch was messing with me, she was so immature and predictable.  I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of showing my frustration.
“But hey!” a smile creased her lips, “This is a once in a fucking life time opportunity! My old math teacher, who I used to beg for extra credit to pass?  Literally served up on silver platter!”
I restrained from correcting her misuse of the word literally.

She shook her head with a grin. “A girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do!”

“Please, I’ll give you money, I will never speak of this—“
“Stop!” She said with force. “Just fucking stop, no bullshit!” She looked at me with a serious face.

“You’re not even like, a real human-fucking-being at this point.” she said with irritation in her voice. “Like, if you could just control that dick between your legs, you would be at home right now jacking it or feeding your fish or whatever the fuck you do in your free time, but nooooo, just like all men, you’re one horny fucking bastard and let your dick think for you, and look where it got you.  Where did it get you? Huh?”
I wasn’t sure if she actually wanted me to respond, I just inhaled and looked away.  I was not going to communicate with this psycho, she had the emotional maturity that you’d expect for someone her age.  A spoiled brat that was used to getting what she wanted and didn’t know what “no” meant.

“Oh, come on, don’t be like that.” She said. “It can be fun for you too. You’ll learn, just do what I say and we won’t have any problems, okay?”
I didn’t respond.

“Okay?” she said again and grabbed my ankle.  I just shook my head.

“So you’re going to be a little fucking baby about it huh? I was hoping you would act like an adult for once in your life.” She said.  Oh the irony I thought, but I stayed silent.

“Well, at least she gave you a big dick, probably a big change from what it was before.” She was trying to get at me. “I mean,” she said, “let’s face it, you’re not the type of guy to get that much from women.”

I didn’t respond, she was really starting to piss me off.

“I probably have done more stuff than you have at this point, and you’re like what, 35 or something?” she forced a giggle to try to hurt me.

“I don’t know if she told you any of the rules today,” she began and I turned to face her, my interest peaked, “all I know is that if I win, she is going to show me how to do… this,” she gestured at my body, “to my next boy toy.” I shuddered at the thought of someone so irresponsible being given so much power.
“what did she tell you?” I asked

“Oh not much, just that whenever I get you to cum you’re going to shrink a few inches, and if I can get you under 6 inches then I win. She will be gone for at least another 6 hours, so that give us a lot of play time, hope you’re hydrated, do you want something to drink?”

Actually I was pretty thirsty to be honest.

“If you really mean it then yes, I could drink something”
“Come on, Mr. West, I’m not a total fucking bitch, at least give me a little credit would you?” she winked and smiled at me.  She pulled a water bottle out of her purse.  The lip of it was pretty big compared to what I was used to and as she held it up to my lips some of it spilled over but I didn’t care. I was so thirsty I drank and drank big heaving gulps.  When I was sated he put it away. 

“She gave me a few secret weapons to use against you,” she said pulling out her phone and looking at it briefly, “and she even told me that she gave you a secret weapon to use, but she wouldn’t tell me what it was, I don’t suppose you would tell me?”
I should have known it was going to get freaky. I was getting tired of this magic bullshit.
“I’ll tell you something if you tell me something.” I said with a straight face, my mind began to race, I couldn’t actually tell her what it was, could I?
“Okay,” she said, “I’ll tell you something then, but you have to say what yours is first.”
“Fine,” I said, “She said that if I cum more than once the same way then I won’t be able to cum for an hour.” I lied the best I could. I doubted this dumb bimbo would be any good at spotting a liar.

She looked at me with thought, then held out her hand and began counting on her fingers while staring up and the ceiling.  She stopped at four and then slowly her thumb went out indicating five.  Then she looked at her other hand and counted: six… pause, seven, pause, eight. She threw her hands up suddenly in a shrug.
“You know,” she looked back down at me, “I think we’re going to be okay!”
Then without warning she jumped on the bed at my tiny feet and grabbed my ankles.  She climbed over me and her boobs rested on my crotch.  They were huge and so soft, the size of cantaloupes at least, spilling all over my groin.  The tattooed stars forming an erotic constellation by my dick.
“wait!” I yelled and flailed my feet. I grabbed the head board and pulled up into a ball, her grip was not strong enough to stop me.

“You said you would tell me!” I told her.

“I will,” she said, looking up at me. “just come here first!”
“No way!” I said, “I told you, you tell me, that was the deal!”

“I’m going to, just stop fighting me!” She reached out and grabbed my leg, but I kicked her back.  She tried to get on me but I braced against the head board and all two and a half feet of me pushed against the tremendous collarbones of the goth-giantess.  Surprisingly I had enough purchase to flip her on her back.  I looked down the bed at her, she wasn’t even that hot, now that I thought of it.  Just a trashy, bratty, stupid, immature little girl.  I don’t think I had much to worry about at this point.  I don’t think this girl would be able to turn me on like Sabrina did when she cornered me in my office.  She would not have the same effect.  If I could just fight her off for long enough she would eventually give up, she didn’t really strike me as a goal getter that would persevere through a problem or use critical thinking.  I don’t think I would even get erect unless I wanted to at this point, but I knew I should be careful not to be over confident.
She got back up into the sitting position, anger in her face.  She held a pointing finger up at me.
“Wrong fucking move you fucker!” she almost screamed.  And she hopped off the bed and walked over to the bathroom.
“You want to know what my secret was?” she raised her eyebrows in a condescending smirk

“I put fucking Viagra in that water dipshit!” she slammed the door

I was silent, my cheeks were red, was she telling the truth?  How much had she given me?  Was it enough for a full sized adult?  She was the farthest thing from a physician or pharmacist I could think of.  If it was true, this was really messed up, she could seriously hurt me if I had overdosed.  I really hope she’s bluffing, I thought.
But sure enough after about five minutes, I felt my enormous member start tingling. It began to slowly creep.  Oh no, I thought, no, no no, FUCK NO! I dug my fingernails into my hand and tried to change my thoughts. I chewed my lip and thought about my trip to Europe last summer.  Thought about my plans to visit Australia and what I would get my mom for Christmas.
It was no use. My dick began to feel tender and sensitive.  My large purple member began to creep further and further up my chest.  My thoughts began to wander, I thought about Sabrina and her delightfully tempting body, all the times she made me cum against my will.  The trashy stars tattooed on Angela’s impossibly large tits. I tried to keep my thoughts focused as my member began to rise to full salute.  My body was beginning to control my mind again.  It doesn’t matter, I’m still big enough to fight her off!

I heard a flush and she came out of the bathroom.  I didn’t even hear the sink run, this girl was so disgusting. 
“Well well well,” she stood over the bed, “Is that for me?”

“Don’t you fucking touch me,” I said, and her smile faded.

She hopped over the foot board and once again I curled into a defensive position, but now my dick stabbed my in the chest.  I kept kicking at her hands every time she tried to grab me.  She would get my ankle every now and then but I would kick her off with my other foot.  Even when she grabbed both of my ankles I was strong enough to twist and curl, breaking her incredibly strong grip given our size difference.  I was huddled in a ball, my insanely large dick poking into my chest, about the level of my nipples.

Then in ball form, without warning, two fingers entered my anus.  The sensation was so alien and unfamiliar.  I squeezed, trying to get them out.  When I thrashed they only seemed to penetrate deeper. I gasped loudly.
“That’s right, bitch!” she smirked. “You act like a fucking fag, I’ll treat you like a fucking fag.”
I straightened out and lifted my hips in the air trying to escape the foreign sensation, but her hand only parted my cheeks in the air, her fingers intent on burrowing inside me.

“See?” I heard her say, “I can tell you’ve never done this before! I guess I really do have more experience when it comes to this sort of thing.”

Her hand split my cheeks, her index and middle finger driving up, she applied pressure between her fingers inside and her thumb outside, massaging my prostate.  I had never felt pleasure like this before.  It was scary and instrusive, she was violating me in a way I had never experienced.
“Stooooop!” I whined. But she only gave me a firm squeeze and my hips bucked up in the air.

“Typical horny guy,” she said, “Your just a fucking horn dog like the rest of them, Mr. West. I am your fucking sexual superior, you know that, right?”
“RIGHT?!” She squeezed me and her other hand grasped my rod. I moaned in answer.

“that’s right, fucker.” And she began to pump my rod.  I looked down at my huge dick as the foreskin peeled back from my head a jolt of pleasure burst at the tip. Then she pumped back up, sheathing my head in foreskin and pulled back down fiercely, drawing my frenum taught and shooting another strong burst of electric pleasure. Up and down, up and down. I only stared at it with wide eyes, unsure of what to do, unsure of what to say.

My face screwed up in pleasure, my eyes clamped shut.  One hand worked me from inside and the other from without.  She was right, she was my sexual superior and at this moment there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it, she owned me.

“Here it comes, I can tell!” she said and she sped up her ministrations.

“Cum for me, Westie, cum for me!” she commanded and my thighs clenched, my bottom squeezed against the foreign invader, trying to force it out, but she was clamped firmly against my prostate, much stronger than I was able to handle. Then I came furiously, sweat forming on my brow.

“ahh… ahhhhhh! AHHHHHHHH!” with each wave the pleasure mounted higher and higher as I shot load after load of cum on my chest, the pleasure unlike anything I had ever experienced.

“Yeah!” she yelled, “fuck yeah! And her hand left my rod, her other remained firmly in place, massaging my prostate, guiding me through the orgasm like a personal trainer.  Her free hand smeared semen across my chest.  With a faint flicker I hoped she would taste some, but instead she plastered her slimey hand across my face, forcing my face into the pillow.
“What now fucker?  What now? I made you my bitch!”
I couldn’t respond. I was so overcome with the release which was starting to fade now.  I was trying to catch my breath.  I noticed I began to shrink, ever so slightly.  Her hand which was covered in my goo grew ever so slightly against my face.  My anus grew tighter around her fingers.  I squeezed and squeezed, but I could not force them out of me. And in the back of my mind I realized, I had slipped one of my hands through the zip tie behind the bed post.