- Text Size +

“Well well well, little Mr. West!”  Sabrina placed her hands on her hips and straightened her back.  Her now massive assets protruded from her chest, more impressive than ever! The effect at my size was extremely intimidating.  I didn’t know what to say, this couldn’t be happening.

“Now,” she said kneeling down with a look of mock sympathy as if I were a child, “We can do this the easy way, or the really easy way.  Which is it going to be?”

My mind raced.  Even still, my eyese wondered perilously over her distracting freckled cleavage framed by her platinum blond hair.  Those were without a doubt the biggest boobs I’d ever seen.  The instant I did I saw the faintest hint of a smirk emerge from her lips.  Crap, she noticed.  Think now, think!  People don’t just shrink.  This couldn’t be happening.  I needed answers.

“Sabrina!” I said with as much authority as I could, but it sounded pretty pathetic. “What the h-heck is g-going on here?”

She raised a finger to my lips and shushed me. 
“Don’t worry little man.”  She stood up towering over me and sauntered to the otherside of the room.  I watched the taught material of her shorts bulge as she walked slowly to a duffel bag that was left in the corner.  She brought it back to me and once again kneeled down so I could look into her hypnotic blue eyes.

“I need you to get in the bag now, Mr. West”

I looked down at the duffel bag.  Surprisingly to me it looked more like a body bag.  I looked back up at her massive head, the largest head I’d ever seen.

“No way, not until you tell me what in the world is going on here!”

She turned her head to the side and mock yawned at my demand.  Then she looked back at me with an exaggerated look of exasperation.

“Looks like we’re doing this the easy way after all.”  Then to my horror she pulled out a roll of duct tape from the bag.  She grabbed one of my hands.  I tried to pull away, but her grip was iron!

“Let go of me, Sabrina!” I said, my voice cracking with adrenaline and fear. 

She giggled and then grabbed my small frame by the shoulders and tried to force me to the ground.  I almost lost my balance, but I planted my feet and pushed back against her abdomen.  While Sabrina was a petite teenager and I seriously doubted she weighed more than 120lbs, at my current height she was more than an equal.  Still, I hit the gym pretty frequently and I wasn’t about to let this lightweight get the better of me. 

When I pushed back I nearly caught her off balance, but just as I thought I had the upper hand I let out a sharp gasp and looked down to see her hand encircling my member.  As I said, it was now disproportionate to my body size since the shrinking.  She gave it a hearty squeeze and I felt my knees go weak with pleasure and blood rushed into my shaft.  It seemed to be more sensitive than ever before

No!  I thought, block it out of your mind, but as I felt myself getting hard under her grasp I found the strength to fight back ebbing from me.

Her smile was enormous as she once again grabbed me by the shoulders to try to bring me down, but this time she succeeded.  She had me on my back now as I looked up at her enormous grinning face.  She straddled my body, her thighs planted on either side of my legs, pinning me in place.  Her platinum blond hair draped over forming a curtain around our faces.

“My, my, Mr. West,” her voice took on a seductive, breathy tone. “You seem mighty… EAGER.”

On the word eager she ground her knee against my crotch.  My now throbbing member twitched and a debilitating pulse of pleasure shot through my shaft. 

“Sss- stop…”  I practically mumbled.  I fought and twisted and tried to turn to get her off, but I was too distracted and she weighted too much for me.

“Shhhhh,”  she locked her fingers into mine and pinned my hands high above my head.  Then her mouth was next to my ear and she whispered in that same seductive tone, “just hold STILL.”

On still my body was wracked with paralyzing ecstasy as she dug her knee into my now enormous erection.  I felt the strength sapped from my arms as my member was pressed against my chest.  I looked down briefly and was aghast at it’s size.  It was as thick around as my wrist and came up to my nipple level.

Her hands left mine and I heard duct tape being pulled off the roll.  My mind achieved a small moment of clarity when I realized that this teenage vixen was about to abduct me unless I fought back.  I rallied all the strength I had left and grabbed her left arm with both my hands and pulled her to my left.  It was a rapid sudden motion that caught her off guard.  She fell over to my side.  I planted my hands behind me and was about to get up when she said “Whats the HURRY?”

On “hurry” she trapped my shaft between her knees and gave a fierce squeeze that almost hurt.  The sensation was indescribably.  My now smaller brain was unequipped to process the stimulus from my enormous dick.  She just held me there while she lay on her side, my member bent 90 degrees straight up.  I felt my orgasm approaching. 
“stop stop stop,” I chanted trying to get back up, but it was a lost cause.  My hands went up to my head, my face screwed up in pleasure and she pushed me over the edge.

“Stop.  Stop.  Stop.”  I continued to chant, but now my chanting was in rythem with my ejactulation.  It must have seemed really silly.  Sabrina chuckled again.  While I was in the throes of orgasm she grabbed my side and pushed me prone.  I felt her enourmous knee push my rear, forcing me to buck against the carpet.  It was really hard to pay attention, the size of my penis really caused me to lose focus since the pleasure was unlike anything I’d ever felt before.  Her hands brought my wrists together behind my back.I tried to fight still, but now it was hopeless.  As my orgasm began to wane she grabbed a strip of duct tape.

And just like that, my hands were bound behind me.  She turned around and put her full weight on me, which normally I’d be able to throw, but in the wake of my shrinking and amazingly crippling orgasm, I was really out of breath.  She felt like she weighed a ton, I felt he bubble butt on my back and the skin of skin of her creamy thighs against my sides.  She took the roll of tape and began at my ankles and proceeded to wrap me like a mummy up my thighs.

“W-whad are you doing?!”  I yelled, but my speech was muffled from my face being pressed into the carpet.

“Now now,” she began again in that condescending voice dripping with sugar. “I gave you the chance to go quietly, but you wanted to do it like this.” 

When she was satisfied she rolled me back over and placed a last final strip across my mouth.  Duct tape is usually not sufficient to keep a normal sized mouth shut, but at just under 3 feet my mouth was more than covered.

“Just enjoy it, Mr. Double-U!’  She tapped my tiny nose with her enormous index finger.

“After all, it’s not like you have a choice, little boy.”  She said in a baby-doll voice. “Trust me,” she grabbed my now deflated member and put some pressure on it giving me a mind numbing sensation, “You’ll learn to LOVE IT.”  On the words ‘love it’ she gave me two squeezes, one on each syllable which caused me to close my eyes and shudder in pleasure.

“See!” she cooed .  “I know you’ve enjoyed it so far, now follow my directions from now on and I will reward you in ways your little mind cannot EVEN comprehend right now!  You’ll be putty in my hands when I’m through with you.”  The then looked up in exaggerated thought, “Hmmm, that’s actually kind of funny because you’ll fit in my hand pretty soon!”

What the heck?  She couldn’t be serious, then again, she did somehow manage to shrink me to this size already.  With that she hefted my exhausted body up and pulled me in against her in a bear hug.  My face turned sideways and she held my head against her now enormous freckled left breast.  I felt the warmth coming off her soft skin as she placed me in the duffle bag.  The last thing I saw was her toothy smile looming over her impressive cleavage as she zipped it shut, leaving me in total darkness.