- Text Size +

I felt the duffle bag get lifted into the air.  I was exhausted from my wrestling and orgasm that Sabrina had caused.  Now this diminutive 17 year old vixen was hefting me like I was nothing more than a sack of potatoes.  This was unbelievable.  I was breathing hard through my nose, focusing on getting enough oxygen since my mouth was covered.  She left the room and I felt her going down the stairs and into the parking lot.
Good gosh, I thought, where is she going to take me?  My mind raced with the possibilities but I knew no matter where it was that I was in a lot of trouble.  I had to figure out a way to get out of this as soon as possible before things escalated even more.  How the heck was she shrinking me anyways?
My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a trunk open and my tiny frame inside the duffle bag was unceremoniously dumped on a trunk floor.  I was still winded surprisingly, probably because I could only breathe through my nose.

The drive didn’t take very long at all, but I got a sickening feeling when the car began slowing down and I heard a familiar garage door.  Was it mine?  Maybe hers just sounds the same as mine does?  Oh crap, oh crap. 

The car pulled into the garage and I heard the door go back down before the trunk popped.
“Enjoy the ride?”  Sabrina chirped rhetorically.  Her voice made my skin crawl and also strangely excited me.
The bag was once again lifted.  I had so many questions, but I couldn’t make a peep, or even move for that matter with my hands and feet bound with duct tape.  When she walked through the garage door my heart sank.  The familiar squeak on the hinge was a dead giveaway that we were at my house.  My mind raced.  How did she know where I lived?  She must have taken my car from the school parking lot.  This is very bad.  No doubt she also took my clothes from the classroom.  For all it looked like I had come home after a normal day of work ready to start summer vacation, nobody would be suspicious of me missing at all.

I was set down on kitchen tile.  I could feel it’s coolness through the bag against my face.  A large hand pressed the bag material against my ear and I heard a sultry voice whisper, “I’ll be right back, love, don’t go anywhere.”

I heard Sabrina moving throughout the house, I don’t know what she was doing but it was an extremely uncomfortable feeling to have someone going through my personal affects.  The sinking feeling in my stomach got worse.  Finally I ascended once again.  I traced her steps through my house.  She was taking me into the master bedroom, MY bedroom.
After being set on my bed I heard the zipper being pulled down and I was blinded by the bright ambient light in the room, even though the shudders were drawn.  It took a moment for my eyes to adjust, but when they finally did, I was  greeted by Sabrina’s enormous face looming above me.  Her platinum blond hair formed curtains around my vision.  Her piercing blue eyes looked into mine like a predator.
She grabbed me out of the bag and hefted me onto the bed.  My hands were still bound behind me and my legs were bound as well.  She kicked the duffle bag off the bed and before I could even squirm she looped my hands under my legs so they were in front of me again, but before I had time to think she placed them up at the bed frame.  I was still exhausted and put up little effort, but just to make sure I didn’t  put up a fight, Sabrina jumped on top of my chest, straddling me.  Even though she was normally small her weight was pretty restricting on me.  I felt duct tape being wrapped between my hands and around the bed post.  I tried to pull my hands away, but she was much to strong for me now.  I eventually gave up after a few moans through my duct tape gag.  All of the exertion on her part made her tank top hike up a little and I stared straight ahead at her bare midriff, a smooth silky expanse of toned skin that, I’m ashamed to admit, turned me on a bit.  I was a guy after all.
When she finished securing my hands to the post, she procured a bungee cord from the bag and easily wrapped it between my legs and looped it around the bed post so I was taught .  I struggled a bit to test things out, but it really was beyond me.
Now I was really wondering, why was she going through all of this trouble?  I was completely naked on the bed, not able to move, my member semi-erect.  When she was finished she climbed onto the bed towards me.  I watched her lithe nubile frame as she crawled up.  Her face looked surprisingly blank, of course my eyes drifted down of their own accord to her cleavage.  I shut them as she approached, afraid of what was going to happen next.  I felt her giant head fall down on my chest, her face pointed down my body so when I opened my eyes I only saw the back of her head.  Her hair draped all over my torso, the sensation was electrifying, her warm check pressed against my upper chest. 
She released an extended feminine sigh.  I could feel her hot breathe against my disproportionately large member.  I started to get hard.

“You wear me out.” She said.  I felt her cool hand grip my left leg just above the knee.  Her hand wrapped around it easily.  Her thumb began to stroke my outer thigh sending pleasant electrical signals up my spine.  I was now at full salute.  Good gosh, why did this girl have such an effect on me?  This is wrong.
“Now,” she said getting up after a brief tease, “we have some work to do.”
she got off the bed and I saw her bend over to grab something.  She pulled up, much to my horror, my laptop computer that I keep in the den.
“I can’t seem to get on your laptop, Mr. W.”  She cooed in a childish voice. She flipped it open to reveal the log on screen that pops up when you boot the laptop up.  “That’s a real problem.”  She climbed up closer to me and set the laptop by my feet.
“Now, you’re going to help me get on it one way or another.” Her hand stretched out towards my throbbing member.
“You can give me the password willingly.”  She stroked me gently, it felt amazing and I turned into putty in her hands.  But deep down inside I knew that this was one thing she couldn’t get out of me, no matter what.
“Or I can take it out of you, by FORCE.”  On the word force she gripped me roughly.  The pressure caused a mixture of pain and ecstasy causing me to writhe and moan, not sure if I wanted her to keep going or stop.

“It’s up to you.”  She grabbed the tape at the corner of my mouth. “So which will it be?”

She gently peeled the tape back, allowing me to speak for the first time since we left the school.
I looked over at her as she sat cross legged on the bed.  Her frame was absolutely terrifying, not only because of its size, but also because I knew the sexual power this young sexpot had over me already.  Her pale milky skin was absolutely flawless.  Her platinum blond hair formed curtains around her face that draped over her clavicle and into her gigantic cleavage.  Her features were beautiful and paralyzing and pacifying.  Just looking at her made you want to do whatever you could to make her happy.  My eyes wandered down her neck towards the tops of her breasts, the largest breasts I had ever seen in my life, speckled with freckles that made me a little crazy for them.  Her skinny waist was still visible and showed that this girl hit the gym a lot, you could definitely see her trunk was toned with a  six pack.  Her legs were long and crossed over on each other.  The skin of her thighs seemed to go on for miles. 
I was burning to have this girl, but I knew that it would be the worst mistake of my life to give her the password to my laptop.  She could shrink me, she could make me cum, she could even torture me(though I hoped she wouldn’t be that type), but as long as I kept my mouth shut, she couldn’t get on my laptop no matter what she said.
“The password?”  she beckoned in a disarming smile that wrinkled her nose.  “Oh,” her face now became sympathetic and she opened those big doe like eyes, “I promise to make it worth your while, little guy.”  Her fingertip found the bottom of my head and began to tease my member.

Oh crap Oh crap Oh crap OH CRAP!  It felt amazing, I wanted to cum so badly.

“Pleeeeeeeasse?”  she drew out the syllable, “You’ve had pleasure before I’m sure, Mr. W, but I guarantee nothing could prepare you for what awaits if you tell me now and willingly.”

Just tell her, I thought.  No, I countered, knowing that thought hadn’t come from my brain. 

“Sabrina…” I gasped with pleasure. She stopped her ministrations to allow me to speak.
“You know I can’t do that.  Please stop this, you’re not supposed to be here.”  There, I thought, now come what may, she couldn’t get it out of me.  I reminded myself that if she got this that she truly had won.  I couldn’t let her do that.  I had email, facebook, my gradebook, so many things on this laptop.  She could run my life if she wanted, and I suspected that she did.
“Oh fooey”  she said in an exaggerated tone and made a pouty face.
“I guess then we’ll have to try that other route.”
“Please don’t hurt me!” I said pathetically to this girl half my age that would normally cross over to the other side of the street if she saw me walking towards her late at night.  How did this happen? I thought
“Hurt you?”  her face took on mock concern. “I would never! Oh no no no, my dear, I’m not going to get the password out of you with pain.”
She leaned forward to get closer to me.  Her boobs strained against her tiny tank top.

“I’m going to get it out of you with pleasure.” She said and her head rested against my chest like she had once before, her face pointed down at my throbbing member, dying for release.  It must have come well over past my belly button.  Her mouth was almost touching the tip.
“Tst tsk tsk.”  She chided.  “You should know better by now.”  She wrested her wrist on my thigh and her long red fingernails began stroking the underside of my shaft in succession, starting with her forefinger and going to her pinkie nail.  When her pinkie left the underside of my head, her hand curled back up and began the stroke again.  She repeated this motion, driving me absolutely wild.  I bucked my hips, but her massive head kept me bolted down to the bed for the most part.
I could feel the sharp stroking edge of every nail as they made their progression up my enlarged penis sending too many signals for my shrunken brain to handle.  There were way more nerve endings now I figured in my member that it was like a processor overload for my brain. 
“Ahhhhh!”  I whined, feeling my orgasm getting very close now.  I’m still not going to talk, I thought.  If this girl thinks that making me cum will make me love her enough to talk she has another thing coming. 
Her stroking was incessant.  I felt the warmth of her breathe against my member as well.  Her hair draped over my torso.  It was too much; she pushed me over the edge.  Or so I thought.  Just as I was about to let go, her hand stopped.  She held it suspended over my member. 
Oh no!  That’s this vixen game….  Well, it might be a bit more difficult, but there was still no way I was going to tell her the password.
I didn’t react.  I knew that if I did anything to signal my distaste it would only encourage her.
“Mr. W.”  she said in a low sexy voice,  “it’s not too late to change your mind.”

“I already gave you my answer, this is pointless, Sabrina.”  My voice was dry and I swallowed before I spoke. 
“You know…”  she began speaking again and my hard on had died down enough by now that when she began stroking me again it sent those familiar paralyzing pangs of pleasure to my hips, “I’m almost happy that you are fighting it.”  I felt the hot breathe of each word coming off as my member twitched and precum dribbled out.
“That way your defeat will be all the more…”  she continued tantalizing me with the edge of her fingernails.  My breath quickened, my heart beat like an engine.  This is it, I thought, she went too far this time!
“Satisfying.”  She finished her word and her ministrations stopped.  The denial of my orgasm was almost too much to take.  I was literally on the edge of a razor, she could poke me with her pinkie and it would be over.  This time I groaned, “Uggggghhhhhh!”  It was the worst feeling in the world.  The pulsating pleasure turned into a painful emptiness as her hand withdrew again.
This time she giggled a little bit.   Her head moved forward ever so slightly and the tip of her tongue shot out and burrowed into my urethra sending a tickling, tantalizing orgasmic pleasure through the tip of my head.  My hips bucked furiously and she withdrew.  I could find no friction, no sensation without Sabrina. 
At this point I admit my defenses were beginning to weaken.  I wanted nothing more to come.  Her fingers traced slowly and softly down my inner thigh, tickling and tingling.  It was hypnotizing and electrifying. 
Stop stop stop, I thought, no matter what, you CANNOT give this girl your password.  That was my last, my only bargaining chip at this point.  If I didn’t respond to emails, submit grades, keep up appearances in general, people would come looking for me.  I had to hold my ground, even though I wanted nothing more than for this young seductress to finish me hard.
She now gripped my member which caused me to involuntarily whine, “nnnnnggggghhhh!”  The pleasure was now a weapon, knowing that she would just build me up to let me down. 
Her thumb found my frenum and began a circular motion all around.  The rest of her finger nails dug lightly into my shaft.  It was numbing and wonderful.  She squeezed and rubbed and pushed my shaft down, moved it in a circle like a joy stick.  I was sure she was going to go too far, but she seemed to know my anatomy better than I did.  She built me up to a breathtaking plateau of pleasure that had me breathing like I was running a marathon.  I resisted and tried to turn off the pleasure center of my brain, I tried to think about what I ate for breakfast, or what happened last time on a TV show I watched.  I even tried to do math problems in my brain, but it was all futile, Sabrina’s relentless massage demanded my attention forcibly.  I had no choice in the matter.  The chemical reaction she caused in my brain overpowered all other cognitive abilities besides those designed to feel sexual pleasure.  The extremely enjoyable sensation built up once again to the point I thought she tipped me over.  Her withdrawal was actually damaging to me, emotionally.  The chemical imbalance left me feeling depressed.  I am ashamed to say that tears came out of my eyes and I began gently sobbing.  I sniffed quietly, but Sabrina still heard.  She sat up and looked at me with those big doe eyes. 
“Oh poor baby!”  she said condescendingly. 
“Why are you doing this to me?!”  I whined.  “Just finish it already!”

“I want to, believe me, I really do, but you have to tell me the password baby.”  She stripped a pillowcase off  and began to dab my eyes.
“Fine!” I said, now angry that she was making me do this.  “Just untie me and I’ll type it in.”
Her shiny glossed lips turned thin and a hint of a scowl clouded her forehead. 
“That’s not how this works.”  Her hand reached out to my member and began building me up once more.  I was now conditioned like a dog to react to the sound of a bell.  I shuddered at her touch which gave false promises to my aching member. 
“No please.  Please  PLEASE!”  I began whispering please in rhythm with my hips as I thrust upwards.  She continued to fondle me as my erection grew to full salute again, though it had never truly deflated.
Please  please  please please  but even as I continued whispering the word please it’s meaning changed in my mind from “Please stop”  to “Please don’t stop.”  The amount of pleasure she caused was indescribable.  The emotional response from my body made me love and hate her at the same time.  I want to please her and hurt her.  I can’t give her the password, I can’t do it, she wins if I do.  But maybe that wouldn’t be so bad.  Just as the pleasure pinnacled she once again relented.
“AAAAlRIGHT! Just do it and I’ll tell you I promise!”  I begged like a sad little boy who lost a game.  My voice cracked.
“Do you think I’m that stupid?”  she smiled incredulously showing that during this whole episode she was composed and comfortable, unlike me who was currently losing my marbles.  She had got to me.  She was in my mind now.
“Okay, okay okay!”  she was now tracing her fingertips so softly up and down my shaft it was torturous and cruel and excruciatingly exquisite.
“The password is…”  I paused knowing I was giving more to this teenage captor more than just a password.  Her eyes bore into mine and I think I noticed she was a bit anxious for the first time.  It felt good to have her subject to me if only for a moment.

And now for the other reason I dreaded this moment, “Bigboobs1557.”  I don’t know why I chose such a stupid password.  I always hated making passwords and it’s just one of those things I typed it when I was promted when I first bought the laptop.  Nobody ever would have guessed it, it was king of a joke to myself really.
Sabrina’s eyes lit up and her face smirked.  “You’ve got to be joking, right?!”  her fingers stopped painfully on my shaft.  She paused a moment then pressed it strongly into my abdomen causing a shiver of pleasure to shoot up my spine just before she turned around and her fingers furiously typed into the keyboard.
“Oh my gosh Mr. W!”  She exclaimed.  “I had no idea you were a boob guy!  I guess all guys are, but you must be especially! We’ll have fun with that later.”
The log in noise played and my familiar desktop came up.
“Sabrina, please don’t leave me!”  I whined.

She opened up a browser to my facebook which automatically logged in she scrolled a few pages down my feed.  I would have been scared normally, but I felt that there were more pressing matters.
“Sabrina!”  I moaned, feeling dirty.

“How do I get to the grading website?”  She asked without turning to look at me, her hand reached out mechanically to stimulate me more.
After a gasp I managed to explain, “It’s in bookmarks,  *gasp* you’ll see it’s one of the first ones.”
Her left hand used the touchpad to get onto the page.  It once again logged in automatically with my credentials.  I really didn’t care at this point.  Her fingers continued to stimulate my rock hard member.
“Good good good,”  she muttered under her breath. “One last thing and you can have it!”
“Yes!”  I gasped, “Anything, just name it!”  I was literally putty in her hand at this point.  She had me wrapped around her finger.  She had complete and utter control.
“What site do you do your banking on?”  she turned her head to look down at me, daring me to deny her once more.  OH CRAP!  Not that, anything but that I thought for a moment.  But that thought quickly left as her finger tips once again began to trace circles under my head.
I spilled everything thing.  I told her the site, my username and password.
She turned around once more and typed everything in.  My account balance popped up on the screen.  Now I really was scared.
“Oh boy!”  she said gleefully.  “And they say teachers don’t make much.”
“Sabrina, you promised!”  I said to her.
Her hands went up to the laptop screen and pulled it down into the closed position.  She picked it up and set it on the floor then she turned around sitting crosslegged and arched her back in a stretch causing her massive hooters to press tightly against her tank top.  The tops of her breasts bulged over the top, threatening to spill over.  Her arms stretched upwards and she hummed as she let a breath out in victory, her eyes closed and her mouth turned up in a languid smile.
“There now, that wasn’t so hard was it?” She looked down at me her eyebrows raised up in a condescending smirk.
“You’ve made me very happy, Mr. W. so it’s only fair that I make you very happy too.”  She began to crawl towards me on the bed.
“Still,” she whispered in my ear.  Her massive head close to mine once again put into perspective my tiny size. “I wish you would have told me sooner, it would have been a MUCH more enjoyable ending.”
Her tongue lashed out and pulled my earlobe into her big hot mouth.  Her teeth caught it and nibbled gently.  Her hand found my stiffening rod.
“I guess we’ll have to save that for another time when you decide to be a good boy.” She explained, “But you can still have a reward this time for a job well done.”
She squeezed me forcibly.  My tired penis still responded to her touch. 
“Mr. W.”  she whispered in-between nibbles. “Tell me I’m your favorite.”
I shuddered at her erotic touch which controlled me like an artist controls a brush.
“You’re my favorite, Sabrina.”  I whimpered
Her thumb once again found my frenum and began pulling down on it causing some precum to dribble out.  She had me exactly where she knew I would end up.  I realized I now had no bargaining power left with this girl.
“Tell me you want me to make you come more than anything in the world.”  She whispered sexily in my ear.
I swallowed in a dry throat, my orgasm quickly approaching. “I w-want you t-to *gasp*,”  I could barely form a coherent sentence at this point.
“Say it,” she commanded and her hand ministrations continued in intensity causing pleasure to shoot to my hips like I’d never felt yet.  I was closely approaching the same point.  Would she do it this time?  I truly wondered.
“M-m-make me c-c-um more th-than anyth-thing.”  I managed
“In the world.”  She corrected.
“I-in the w-w-world.”  Her hand was incessant around my pulsing rod, my hips bucked, her tongue and teeth relentless against my ear and earlobe.
“Now,” she paused and I cringed with fear that she would withdraw again, “Thank me, pet.”
“Thank YOUUUUUUUU!” On the word ‘you’ she pulled down hard on my shaft and gave it a savage squeeze pushing me over the edge.  My orgasm hit me forcing my eyes to close in the first wave of pleasure that buckled my knees.  My breathe came quickly and my heart pounded furiously as I yelled repeatedly the words “THANK YOU!” with each wave that crashed against me.  I had been with women before, but never anything like this, it was mind blowing.  My penis squirted, twitched and fought against Sabrina’s devastating hand.  Her fist around my member was now lubricated with cum as she torqued and squeezed in all the right places at the right times.  I heard her coddling me through the orgasm with encouragement saying “Good boy,  goooooood boy,”  each time I was rocked by a wave.
I was absolutely spent at this point.  I felt exhausted.  Her hand continued to massage my deflating member.  I turned my face to Sabrina and planted a kiss on her nose.  Why did I just do that?  I thought.  I couldn’t explain my actions at this point.  She simply gave me a knowing smile.  I couldn’t help but look down her tank top.  She was laying on her side so her breasts were pressed together and squished upwards.  Was I falling in love with this girl?  No, certainly I felt some emotional attachment after that episode, but it was not love.  I had this desire to please her, to make her like me, but it was completely irrational.  This is not good, I thought clearly for the first time in a while.
“Well,” she said, pushing herself up, “If you liked that, you’ll love what comes next.”  A wicked smile took over her face and I felt a familiar sensation of everything growing.

OH no, not this again!  I felt the duct tape getting larger around my hands until my hands shrunk out of my bonds, same for my feet.  The room exploded. Sabrina shot up, growling larger and larger and larger until she towered over me, a true giantess.  Her smiling face beamed down at me.  She reached a now massive hand down to me.  Her slender finders wrapped around me and her red manicured fingernails she used to sexually torture me closed in a fist.
“How does five inches feel, Mr. W?”

Too be continued