- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a little slow, setting up for something bigger though.

Sabrina held me up to her billboard sized face, her brilliant blue eyes probed every inch of my exhausted body.  I looked into her sparkling eyes and felt like I was being watched by a predator.  I studied the features of her now larger-than-life face.  I noticed the faint freckles on her cheeks,  her platinum blonde hair that cascaded down to her bare shoulders.  Finally my eyes stopped on her cleavage which was absolutely mind numbingling wonderful.  Her small tank top held two of the most perfect and I could honestly say, largest, breasts I had ever laid eyes on.
“Hey,” she said in a mock-stern whisper, “Eyes up here little man.”

She giggled as I once again directed my eyes up to hers.

“S-s-sabrina.”  My voice was so quiet now, and higher than normal.

“Don’t worry my pet,” she whispered and her face broke into a smile, “I’ll explain how it works later, but for now I’ve got to get you home!”

My eyebrows raised up in shock.  I was being kidnapped by this girl.  I finally came to terms that this situation was beyond escape now.  This girl had reduced me from someone who a girl like this would normally cross the street late at night to avoid, into nothing more than, what did she call me?  A pet.  The thought made me shudder, but before I could do anything Sabrina whisked me away at a dizzying speed through the air.  All of the familiar rooms of my house were now blown out of proportion.  Her hand was cool and her grip was firm enough to make sure I didn’t fall or try to escape.  Before I could say anything further Sabrina set me in her purse.
“Now you stay put little man, I’ve got a few things to take care of before we take off.”

And just like that she zipped her purse shut and I was in darkness.  It smelled feminine in her purse, like you would imagine, kind of like lotion or perfume.  I was honestly so exhausted I could probably have fallen asleep right there if my heart wasn’t pounding so much.  I heard Sabrina move around the house a bit and then I got that sense of vertigo telling me that she was now toting me around in her bag.  I heard the Sabrina open a door, judging by where I thought I was, it had to be the back door.  Why would she leave through the back door though?
Oh crap, if she leaves the car in the garage there will be nothing to trace my disappearance to the school!  She was covering her tracks no doubt.  I felt the warm summer heat start to permeate the bag and the gentle rocking of her carrying the bag began to make me sleepy.  It’s hard to imagine but somehow during her walking, which seemed to take a long time, I dozed off.

When I woke up I was no longer in the bag.  I was on an enormous bed, well to me it was enormous.  It was probably just a queen judging from the rest of the room.  This had to be Sabrina’s room.  It was evening time outside, the sun was starting to set, and it was quiet, really quiet.  I got up on the bed, which had a large, soft, purple blanket on top.  I began walking around and inspecting my surroundings.  I noticed it seemed like the typical high school girls room.  Posters on the wall.  A cork board with pictures of her and her friends.  A bookshelf, nightstand dresser, a desk, wait a second.  I peered at the desk, my suspicion peaked.  Was it?  Yes!  My laptop was sitting on the desk!  I made one more sweep of the room, Sabrina was no where in sight.  Where could she be? 

As I began to walk around on the bed, I found the sensation… how could I put it delicately, troubling.  My member was now gargantuan sized compared to the rest of my body.  It was completely flaccid and still hung down  to almost my  knees.  It was about as thick around as a my wrist.  Why would she do this to me?  I had to kind of waddle around a little bow-legged to prevent it from slapping into my thigh too much.  I jumped up and down a few times and the experience was very uncomfortable.  When I came back down I could really feel the force of it between my legs pulling the rest of my body down.  I let out a sigh and shook my head.  I really hope when I see her next she will explain what the heck is going on.

I eyed my laptop once again, it sat on the desk, not too far from the bed.  Maybe, just maybe she had connected to the wifi, or there was an open signal.  That is… if she hadn’t changed the password. 
No, I thought, there’s no way.  I doubt a girl like her even knows how to change a password on a windows OS, let alone think to do so.  It looked like I could get up on the desk from the nightstand which was not too far.  I would have to jump from the nightstand to the desk which sat a little higher off the ground.  I walked up the length of the bed, which was actually kind of exhausting in itself because the bed was so soft.  It was like walking in sand, not to mention my member kept flopping around which threw me off.

When I finally reached the nightstand I noticed the laptop was plugged in.  That was a good sign.  It indicated she most likely used it and also I wouldn’t have to worry about a dead battery.  I scanned the room once again, still no sign of Sabrina, in fact, no sign of anyone.  At 5 inches tall it was a daunting task to reach the desk from the nightstand.  If only she had made me 8 or 9, it would have been significantly easier, but now I was smaller than a Ken doll.  She did this to me.

I got some distance from the edge of the nightstand and in a running jump, leaped and grabbed a hold of the desk.  I was so tired from the multiple orgasms Sabrina had forced upon me earlier in the day, despite my nap I was still feeling drained.  I knew that falling was not an option as I would miss my only chance to access the laptop.  I mustered all my strength and pulled as hard as I could.  I managed to lift myself up onto the surface of the desk.  I was huffing and puffing from the exertion.  I took a moment to catch my breath, but knew that I shouldn’t wait too long.  Sabrina could walk in at any moment.  Having that enormous teenage vixen upset at me was the last thing on my list to do.  I thought of the exquisite sexual torture she had inflicted on my on my bed.  She was way too experienced for a girl her age and really seemed to know the male psyche more than I did.  It was unforgettable, the tease she had put me through and it also made the climax so so so much more sweet.  But she hadn’t even been angry at me then.  That was just normal for her.  I didn’t want to think too much on what she would do for punishment.

I rolled onto all fours, and pushed myself back up.  I walked over to my now, massive laptop, the size of a basketball court.  I grabbed the lid and tried to lift, it barely budged.  I put my legs and back into it and with both hand managed to lift the lid up a few inches.  I took a second to catch my breath and then pushed up on the screen some more.  It was more than difficult at my size.  That’s probably why she chose to make the debilitating height of 5 inches.  It would be so much more difficult to navigate and I lost a lot of my self-sufficiency.  I would have to rely on Sabrina for almost everything if this didn’t pay off.

The screen was now at about a 75 degree angle so it pointed slightly down at me.  I walked over the to power button which I normally could find with the tip of my finger.  Now as I approached it I had to get down and push with both hands like I was giving it CPR.  The familiar noise of the fans turning on was much louder than I remembered.  I began to get excited as I saw the familiar sequence of the laptop booting up.

It came up with my lock screen.  This is it!  I thought with some surprise that I had gotten this far.  I had no idea what I would do, go on facebook and message someone that I’d been kidnapped by this former student of mine who had sexually abducted me and somehow shrunk me?  I could figure that out in a second.  Better not count my chickens before they hatch.  It was time to see if she changed the pass word.

Typing at 5 inches proved as everything else I had done, to be much more difficult.  I had to make sure that I didn’t press the wrong key which is not easy when you can’t just reach a single key.  I had to hop one foot out and once the key was pressed, quickly bring it back so the laptop didn’t think I was holding down one key and continue typing the character multiple times. 

B

That’s one down.

I walked over a bit and leaned out with my foot.

I

I was starting to get the hang of it.  I spelled out my password slowly, but deliberately.  When I was satisfied, I moved over to the enter key.  I pressed it with my outstretched foot and then looked up at the screen.  My heart sank.  The password field was now blank with the note in red letters that it was incorrect.  Hmmmmmmm, I took a moment to think.  Did I press O twice or once?  Well it wouldn’t hurt to try again I supposed, just to make sure.

I went through the actions once again making sure to go through each letter in my mind.  When I pressed enter this time the same result occurred, but I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.  Was it?  Had it been?  Oh no!  I think I had seen the little green light next to the web cam flick on and then off, indicating that it had taken a picture.  I knew that there was an option to turn on where if the wrong password was typed it would take a picture so you could see who had taken your laptop, but I had definitely not enabled it when I set up on my computer.  Maybe I was just seeing things.

I typed some gibberish into the password and ran over to the touch pad.  Using the palm of my hand I moved the cursor over the OK button and with my eyes fixed on the webcam I clicked. 
Crap.

There was no denying it.  The webcam had been taking pictures the whole time.  My stomach sank and felt like it turned to water.  What do I do now?  I thought.  This just went from bad to worse.  Get out of the room.  I bet I could squeeze under the door at my height. 

I ran back over to the edge of the desk.  Getting down was a little more scary, especially because it was darker now and there weren’t any lights on.  In the fading light of dusk I hopped from the desk to the nightstand and landed on all fours.  I made my way onto the bed and grabbing fistfuls of blanket made my way down to the soft carpet.  I ran towards the door, but as I approached I knew it was futile.  There was hardly any room between the door and the carpet and there was also a towel wedged underneath. 
I’m screwed, I said aloud to myself.

Well, any other brilliant ideas?  I thought.  Maybe hide?  That’s about all I could do at this point.  If I hid well enough maybe in the morning I could see another solution, who knows, though this blonde sexpot had already outwitted me at every turn.  I felt like a mouse in a trap.

Yes, hiding seemed like the best option.  The dresser had a gap between the carpet and its bottom.  I figured it was the best I could do.  I went prone and wiggled into the crevice.  I lay on the carpet and waited.
The anticipation was really the worst part of this.  I knew she was going to be pissed when she got back and I wasn’t there.  Then she would no doubt check the laptop.  She would probably know that I was still somewhere in the room, but this space was too small for a hand and some of the bottom of the dresser dipped down towards the carpet, making it impossible to see me back here unless the entire dresser was lifted off the ground, which I thought would be unlikely given Sabrina’s petite frame.

I waited and waited. Hours passed, it was definitely dark outside.  I wondered where her family was, this whole time.  I was almost about to doze off when I heard a noise in the home.  I poked my head out and saw some light through the window.  I really started to feel some adrenaline pumping now.  I realized that Sabrina was the type to entice me to come out rather than go on a goose chase.  I resolved right now to not give in.  No matter what she threatened with, no matter what she bribed me with, I was not leaving this spot until morning when I could better assess the situation in the light of day. 
I was guessing it to be about midnight now.  I heard the sound of the towel being pulled out from under the door and the door opened.  Within seconds a light was flicked on.

“Well well well,” Sabrina’s honeyed voice rang through the room, “Someone’s been a naughty boy!” she added a giggle.  The effect her voice alone had on me was crippling.  It sent daggers down my spine.  No sirens song could ever elicit such a response.  I found her voice tickled my brain and forced me to remember when she was on her knees under my desk paralyzing me with pleasure, or when she wrestled me to the ground and tugged my member until I submitted.  The sound of her voice crept down my spine and I found I was fighting off a semi.

I heard her weight settle on the bed. 
“Come out, come out wherever you are!”  she said tantalizingly.

After a few moments of silence I heard her stand up off the bed. My heart was beating so fast.  My breath was so loud if I wasn’t 5 inches I’m sure she would have heard me.
Don’t give in, I reaffirmed to myself, no matter what she says, don’t give in.