- Text Size +

No matter what, I thought, I must not surrender to Sabrina.  Things had gone way too far.  I was now 5 inches because of what she had done to me.  The way things were going I knew that I would be better off on my own even though I had lost a lot of my autonomy at this size.  If I could just find someone besides her and tell them what happened….

“I’m sad,”  Sabrina said aloud to the seemingly empty room, “You make me sad, Mr. West.  I just want you to like me, that’s all I wanted all year, but you don’t seem to want to.  I know you must find me attractive, I caught you staring at my boobs more than once in class.”

She was right.  While I’m ashamed to admit it, sometimes Sabrina dressed very… distractingly.  Like I said, I had to send her down to the office more than once on dress code violations.  Still, I guess it makes me a hypocrite, because I would sometimes catch my eyes absent mindedly moving towards he neckline.
“All the guys at school like me.”  She went on, “I could have anyone of them.  I started to notice it a few years ago.  People started treating me differently.  I could get boys to do things for me, like homework, or chores, or fetch me things at my job at the restaurant.  In fact boys like me so much I can make them do things without them even knowing, like changing their size, haha!”
What was she talking about now?  This was way too interesting.  Normally I would have passed off such a claim as BS but now  that I stood a little taller than a TV remote I hung on her every word.
“I don’t want to go into too much detail yet,” she said, “that would spoil the fun.” 
I noticed her voice was much louder now.  It seemed to fill the room.  I resonated through the walls and through my body.  It was because she was standing closer to the dresser now.  Every word she spoke sent a shiver down my spine.
“I was sad you wouldn’t change my grade,” she went on, “but I like that you keep resisting me, that way when you finally do give in my control over you will be so much more powerful.”  She giggled a little.
“The one’s that fight me the strongest always fall the hardest.”  She explained, “I can hardly wait!  You’ll do anything I say, believe anything I tell you, and be anything I tell you to be!  All because you’ll be in love with me!”
Her voice was really starting to have an effect on me.  I think my brain was now programed to associate her voice with some of the most tender and exquisite orgasms I had ever experienced. I noticed that I was unsuccessful in fighting my semi, it was now becoming a raging hard on.  I was disgusted at how large my member felt.  I pinched myself hard in the leg with my thumb and forefinger, praying that the pain would distract my mind from her erotic and dominating voice.
“It’s too bad you tried to get on your laptop.  I don’t know why you want to get away so badly.  I really like you Mr. West.  Ever since our first week, I knew I had to have you.  You should hear some of the conversations my friends and I have about you in the bathroom.”
What?  This was the first I’d heard of such conversations.  Don’t believe her! I thought.  She’s trying to flatter you.

“Anyways, I’m really tired, I just got off a late night shift at work, it was so busy.  Why don’t you just come out now and I promise your punishment won’t be that bad.”
Punishment?  That didn’t surprise me.  Let her threaten me all she wants, they’re just words, I’m not coming out.

“You probably think that if you wait until I fall asleep you can find a way out.  Well, that’s not really going to happen, you see.  I triple checked the whole room before I set you down.  There is no way out of here little guy!  Besides, if you could find a way out, I don’t think you’d want to take it, you haven’t met Cuddles yet, she’s our cat.  She’s nice towards people, but every once in a while she comes in with a dead bird.  You’re not too far off in size from a bird, are you Mr. West?”

A cat?!  Are you kidding me?  Now I was a little worried, the fear that had initially taken root when she first entered the room became stronger.  On my own I would probably be fine, but a cat might, and probably would kill me at this size.  The thought was terrifying.

“I don’t want you to get hurt, Mr. West.  Far from it, I want to help you feel things and experience things that no other woman has ever made you feel before.  In fact, I bet I already have!”

My penis twitched in the air involuntarily.  Her words made me cringe, she was right. I’d been with plenty of women, but none had an effect on me like this young, teenage bombshell.  She practically knew her way around my body like the back of her hand.  No. Stop thinking about it, stay strong, I thought.

“I really need to get to bed, and I have no idea where you are in the room.  If I were you, I’d hide under the dresser or in the closet somewhere.”
I broke out in a cold sweat.  It’s like she could anticipate my every move.
“You can stay there if you want, I’m not going to come looking for you. I just want to let you know there is no way out of this room.  The vents are sealed, the windows are all shut, and the towel is really an unnecessary precaution since you’d be too small anyways.”
She was right, the image of the towel under the door was fresh in my brain and I knew that while it had been the most likely escape route, that there was simply no way to do it in this room.  Dang it, she was starting to get to me.
“So you can stay there all you like, but at some point you will get hungry, or need to go to the bathroom, or decide you want to experience all of my…” she hesitated, “comforts again.”

My rod pulsed involuntarily again at the sound of her proposition. I felt my strength leaving me.
“So I’m going to sit down on the bed and count down from ten,” I heard her weight settle on the bed again, “If you don’t come out by then, I’m going to go to bed, but when I find you,“ she added, “and trust me, you will come out when you realize how pointless hiding is, THEN your punishment will last a lot longer.  I think for your punishment I’ll have to shrink you down some more.  But if you come out now, it will just be for the night and then I’ll let you be 5 inches again in the morning, or maybe even bigger!”

Her words flowed into me like sweet honey.  It didn’t sound so bad, I guess, right?  NO!  Stay strong! I thought, but the voice in the back of my head said, “What’s the point?”

“But not too big, I like you small and cute.  I’ll even give you some dinner, I bet you’re hungry.”
I was starving, that really was the final straw.  But I could still resist, I could wait until morning, there’s no telling how small she’d make me!  But it was just for the night she said. And how would I escape?
“Anyways, time starts now!  10!”

Resist, I thought, don’t let her control you!
“9!”

You’ve given too much to her already, it’s time to take some control back.
“8!”

But I’m hungry
“7!”

You need to show her you don’t care, let her find you in the morning trying to escape, it will show you don’t want this.
“6!”

She has a cat, that’s serious.

“5!”

I just want to be normal again, why did this happen?

“4!”
I’m hungry this is hopeless, I don’t want her cat to eat me.

“3!”

I don’t want to live under a dresser.  I don’t care if she shrinks me again, at least it will only be a night.

“2!”

But I have to resist, I promised myself I would
“1!”

Forget that, there’s no other way out of this.
I began getting up and moving towards the opening of the bottom of the dresser.  At least my hard on had subsided. I think it was all of the adrenaline.  My heart was still pumping hard.  I was really nervous.  How would she react?

My head poked out into the light and then I was up on both feet.  I squinted a little, my mouth was dry.

“Okay, okay, Sabrina.”  I said out loud in a voice that didn’t sound like mine.  “I give, you win.”

I saw her sitting on the side of the bed with an Olive Garden polo t-shirt and some capris.

When our eyes met I saw her face light up in a smile.  Her bright blue piercing eyes looked absolutely ecstatic.   She stepped off the bed.  And got down on the carpet, sitting with her legs indian style.
“I missed you.” She said, drawing out the “you” as if we were dating or something.
“Why don’t you come over here, we have some things to discuss.” She said.  I swallowed involuntarily in a dry throat.  I’d never been so nervous.  She motioned with her hand in a “come here” fashion.
I began walking the long distance to where she sat, it felt like a football field length.
“I’m really sorry,” I said nervously as I began walking.  Was I really saying that?  Was I really apologizing to her for trying to be free again?
“I know little one,” she coddled, “I’m sorry too, just come over now.”

As I approached I looked around the room, I couldn’t make eye contact, I was too embarrassed and scared of her to look directly at her.  I saw out of the corner of my eye her head following me, watching my every movement.  I was completely naked as always, which certainly added to my shyness.
I finally was standing about a foot away from her.  I noticed her dark red toe nails and her perfect smooth, pale skin that went only about half way up her shins.
“Here,” she said pulling out her phone, “Do you like my new lock screen?”

She put the device down on the carpet in front of me, it was like a 60” LED to my size.  I looked in horror at her phone which displayed a picture taken from my laptop webcam of me in the center, completely nude with my disproportionately large shlong dangling between my legs like a third leg.  My body was on one knee, one hand on the touch pad of the laptop.  My face was bathed in the dim light of the laptop screen, my mouth gaped open, my expression that of astonishment, fear and hopelessness.  It was not a flattering picture to say the least.
“It’s my new favorite!”  Sabrina said happily, “We’ll get some better one down the road though, even better than this!”

How could she just change her phone wallpaper to that?  What if someone saw?  What did she mean other pictures?  My head was spinning, I had no words.  I literally didn’t know how to respond to what I’d just seen.  I looked up at her gorgeous face for the first time.  Even in her modest work get up, she was still stunningly beautiful.  Her hair was in a ponytail, she was wearing some mascara and eyeliner which really made her eyes, sexy, I hate to say it, but it did, there was no denying it.

“You tried to escape!”  She said as she cocked her head to one side in a sly smile.

“I’m sorry Sab--  Sabrina, I really am!”  My voice cracked as I tilted my head up to talk to her.
“How sorry?”  She said with a sly smirk.
“Very sorry!  I’ll never do it again, you have my word!”  I pleaded.  Was I really saying these things?  A few moments ago I was resolved never to give into this girl again, but now that I stood before her things were different.
“What do you want me to do to make up for it?” I asked,  “I’ll show you how to change grades in my laptop, it’s easy, how does that sound?
Serena bent over and went prone on the carpet so her upper body weight was on her elbows.  Her enormous assets pressed against her tight polo and when I glanced down for a moment I could see the outline of her bra wire.  My mind took a mental image against my will. 
“That’s all well and good,” she said, “But I still have to punish you.”
“No, please, Sabrina, I’ll do anything I swear, don’t make me any smaller, I really don’t like being small!” I pleaded.

“I know, that’s why it makes for such a good punishment.”  Her face was actually kind of apologetic now, she seemed to sympathize with me a little at least.
“PLEASE, Sabrina.  I sa—I said I’m sorry!”  My voice broke again as I begged, but this time it was because I was close to tears.  It was really pathetic.  I was embarrassed of what I had become.

“I’ll never do it again!” I got down on my knees, “It was a mistake, I promise, I’ll listen to you from now on!”  I put my face into the carpet and my hands, very close to having a full melt down at the thought of being  made yet even smaller.

“Hey little guy.” I felt her giant but delicate finger lift my head up.  “I know you don’t want to, it will just be one night, I promise.”  Her face showed genuine sympathy for what she was going to do next.

She moved over onto her side so her right arm propped her head up off the ground.  Her left hand was still free and she stroked the side of my head with her index finger.
“Shhhhshhhhhshhhhhh.”  She comforted.

I wiped a tear from my eye.  Was this really happening.
I looked up at her one more time.  Her body was even more breathtaking from this view.  A platinum blond lock fell over her face.  I saw the faint freckles underneath her stunning smoldering blue eyes, and her knockers protruded an unbelievable amount off her chest.  For a petite girl like her to have a pair like that was simply unreasonable.  She was definitely blessed in that department.

“Please.”  I pleaded one last time.
“The good news is, “she bit her lip apologetically, “In order to shrink you down I have to make you come.”
Good news?  She was going to force me again?  Wait! It made sense I suppose, well not really, but every time I had shrunk it had been right after she had made me orgasm.  Maybe if I could prevent her from making me come I would be able to prevent shrinking.

Her left hand gripped my rod, much like she was holding a pencil, between her thumb, middle and index fingers. She began to squeeze and twist, squeeze and twist.
I grabbed her massive thumb between my two small hands, I wasn’t trying to remove it exactly, but just kind of show her I didn’t want her hand there.  I fought with my mind as hard as I could, but with each pulse of her delicate soft fingers I found myself losing more and more.  I was hard again in no time.  I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate.  If I could just master my mind I wouldn’t shrink anymore.  I couldn’t let her into my mind.  I thought of the worst pain I’d ever been in in my life.  I thought about a brick wall, anything, but with each surge of pressure from her hand I found I lost more and more ground as my thoughts were redirected to images of her.  Her enormous rack that somehow fit inside that tight Olive garden polo.  The slight freckles just above her breasts that I noticed when I was full sized.  Not to mention those shouldering predatory eyes.  I opened my eyes and noticed she had matching dark red finger polish on. 
“I’m going to make this a quickie though.” She whispered sternly and her hand began to speed up. “I will let you experience your true potential when you have really learned to listen to me.”

Her hand was now pumping and pulsing around my rod violently.  I knew there was nothing I could do about it at this point.  My grip on her fingers tightened, but instead of just holding on, I found my hands had a mind of their own and I was pulling her into me, closer to me.  It was mind numbingly wonderful.  Then all too soon, I felt myself get tipped over the edge.  It was that point when I knew even if she took her hands away it wouldn’t matter anymore.  Nothing mattered anymore.  I released hard and she matched my rhythm causing the pleasure to intensify.  My eyes were closed shut and hard as she pulled me off more and more until I was gasping.  I began to slow down and she matched me again.  She was really good at reading my body language.  I sat down and then laid on my back, getting ready for what I knew must happen next.
But before it did Sabrina took her hand up to her face and inspected my load.  She smirked and her tongue lashed out to taste a tiny bit.
“Interesting.”  Was all she said with a chuckle

Then all at once the world began to get larger again.  I felt the carpet fibers under me spreading and expanding.  I saw Sabrina’s already big head get bigger and higher. I was losing over half my body height this time.  I would be the size of a match. 
The world finally stopped spinning and Sabrina sat up indian style again.  Her right hand, now the size of a basketball court, came down and scooped me up.  I was still huffing and puffing after what she just put me through.  She held me up to her face for inspection.  I sad she was a giantess before, but she was much, much larger now.  Her eyes followed me as she scrutinized every part of my body.
“Just one night,” I heard her whisper as her dazzling blue mascaraed eyes shot down at me.
“Don’t worry,” she continued, “You’ll learn.  You’ll learn soon enough. Now, let’s get you something to eat.”