- Text Size +

I grabbed the lotion off the stand and as I was walking over I saw her slender hand reach out towards the drawer in the night stand.  She opened it and pulled out a device I’d seen at a chiropractors office before. 
“I almost forgot the best part!”  she said.
It was one of those TENS muscle stimulation units with the gel pads you stick on your skin and it sends an electrical current through your body to massage your muscles.  He set the large device next to me on the bed and instructed:
“Two on my shoulder blades and two on my lower back please.”  Her tone had a bit of a command in there to let me know that she expected me to do a good job with this massage.  I set the lotion down on the bed and picked up the sticky gel pads that were on a piece of clear plastic.  I peeled one off and walked over to her body.  I hesitated just a little before her massive pale white shoulder that had a bit of her platinum blonde hair running over it.
“Don’t be shy.”  She smirked down at me.

I reached over and grabbed onto her shoulder.  Her skin was warm and so, so soft.  I climbed up onto her arm and then onto her shoulder blade.  Her body shuddered a little bit beneath me with a giggle.  I was on my knees with one hand over her spine to stabilize myself on an unsteady surface.  I placed the gel pad just above her shoulder blade.  I heard her inhale softly as the cool gel made contact with her skin.  I walked back over and grabbed the second one and place it in a symmetrical position abover he other shoulder.  
When I got the third pad on her lower narrow back I heard her make a noise.
“MmmmMmmm” she made a negative humming noise.
“Lower.”  She intoned

I peeled the gel pad off of her lower back and moved it a good two centimeters lower, just above the swell of her butt.
“Lower.”  She said again.

I inhaled slowly, knowing where this was going.  I peeled it off again and stuck it on the upward slope on top of her bottom.
“That’ssssssssss it pet.”  Her voice sounded satisfied now. 
I placed the last pad and walked over to the device they were all plugged into.  It was fairly intuitive.  The interface had a simple rolling knob on the side, like a volume knob from an old boom box that you slide up.  I clicked the machine on and began to slide the dial up to move current through her muscles.

“Higher… higher…”  she said and I would adjust the device a little more each time.  A small window on the side showed the number four.  I guessed it probably went up to ten

“Higher pet, it’s almost there” she commanded.  I hated how she was calling me pet now, but what choice did I have.  She had all the cards in this situation, maybe…. I thought.

“That’s perfect, right there!”  I could see her shoulders tensing and relaxing in a rhythmic wave.  I suddenly realized that the device was only at six.  If I wanted, I could crank it up to ten really fast and give her a nice jolt to show her how I felt about what she had done to me.  Maybe if she had tried this yesterday I would have, but for now I realized that it would be incredibly foolish for me to do this.  This incredibly attractive young blonde bombshell had stopped me at every turn and had been two steps ahead of me from the start.  All the way from reducing me to the equivalent pathetic horny teenage at my desk, to making me spill my guts about my password just so I could come in a mind blowing orgasm,  and then all the way to getting embarrassing photographic evidence of me trying to log in on my own laptop.  No, even though I was in a position to cause her pain, it would be best to play along for the time being.  But the thing that worried me was that I might not just be pretending to play along anymore. 
I climbed back on top of her with the lotion bottle.  Uncapping it was quite a feat.  I squirt a generous squiggle of lotion all the way down her back.  I heard her purr in approval and anticipation.  I could see the muscles of her back contract and relax cyclically with the muscle massager.

I recapped the lotion and heaved it onto the bed.  Then I got down on all fours and began to spread the lotion around.  She hummed appreciatively. When I had a good coat of lotion on her slippery soft back I began my work at the back of her neck.  I was pretty good at giving massages, so I knew the good spots to hit.  I parted her hair out of the way and began to squeeze and massage her neck.  She extended her head upward in approval and let out a faint moan of pleasure.  The biggest obstacle was my massive penis which still was disproportionate to the rest of my body.  It kept flopping around and now that it was covered in lotion like the rest of me I found it making inadvertent contact with her skin. 
I really put as much muscle into the massage as I could.  If I could make her happy, maybe she would make me a little bit taller.  I never wanted to be as small as I had been last night again.  It was terrible, the world was enormous and cold and kind of terrifying.  If I could get taller, maybe I would be in a position to escape if she just began to trust me enough.

I worked my way to her shoulders.  My body was kind of in the position you would expect it to be in if you gave someone chest compressions for cpr on all fours.  The best I could do was thrust with my feet and knees and hope there was enough friction to push my palms into her sensitive and sore spots.  I managed to do alright, and when I hit a particularly tight knot she would let out a louder moan that sounded like mix of pleasure and agony.  Sometimes it was a gentle whimper, but regardless, the noises she was making was starting to give me a semi and I found my dick getting in the way more and more.  Sometimes when I would push my palms forward into her deep tissue, I found my head making contact for an agonizing second with her flawless soft skin and sending a pleasant tingly pressure down my legs.  It wasn’t long before I was rock hard, but I had a good handle on it and I knew I wasn’t going to come.  I knew she must have felt it on a few occasions.  Once my hands slipped and I landed prone, my penis getting sandwiched between my belly and her frictionless lotioned back. 

“Ah” a gasp escaped my lips in alarm at the pleasure it caused. I felt my huge rod come up almost to the level of my nipples.  It was ridiculously large, and so much more sensitive than I ever remembered it being at normal size.  This caused her to giggle a little bit.
I continued my work, squeezing, kneading, mashing, massaging all of her tender and sensitive knots and muscles.  I noticed her breathing slow down and become heavier.  I felt a little proud of myself for being able to do such a good job at a diminished size for my giantess captor.

The only down side of my small size was I got worn out a lot faster.  It was definitely a full body work out as she described. I was getting a bit winded and sweaty from my work, but I wanted to make sure I did the absolute best job I could.  If Sabrina was happy, she might start trusting me and let me a be a bit taller.  I would do anything she asked to get taller at this point, my height would determine if I ever made it out of here.

I took a few short breaks here and there to catch my breath, but never for more than a few seconds.  My penis remained hard and I found I was really started to get turned on by massaging this picturesque beauty that was sprawled out before me.  The swell of her ass cheeks made my heart race.  Her back muscles were toned and her waistline was incredibly thin with a slight depression where here spine ran down her lower back.  My mind began to turn towards getting off instead of escaping as I worked and kneaded this teenage giantess sexpot.  But I was able to snap out of it.  “Mind over matter,” I thought.  “Do what matters now to escape.” 
After about an hour I was completely exhausted.  I had given Sabrina, my captor, the best massage my little body could dish out at my size.  I had covered her entire back and made sure I hadn’t missed anything.  I collapsed on my back, gasping for air, trying to catch my breath after the workout I had just endured.  I was going to be sore tomorrow for sure.
At my stopping, I felt the giantess move beneath me.  Her back rose up on its side and I was dumped unceremoniously face down onto the bed, still breathing heavily.  She had merely rolled over onto her back. 
Next thing I knew there were two slender hands around my midsection lifting me up.  She held up up above the expanse of her jaw dropping figure, wearing nothing but a sports bra and booty shorts.  A relaxed lazy smile spread across her lips and then I knew I had done a good job.  I couldn’t help but sneak a peek at her hypnotizing cleavage.  With both her arms extended in front of her, her two large pale freckled mounds protruded from the surface of her chest compressing against each other and upwards out of her bra to create an image I couldn’t forget if I tried.  My penis twitched involuntarily.  My eyes went wide with embarrassment and I looked back up into her eyes.  Her smile turned into a sultry smirk and she winked at me.

She set me down on her exposed midriff at the level of her belly button.  My legs were splayed out on either side of her like I was in a saddle.  Her abdomen was taught and firm, this girl had some serious abs.  My embarrassing display in front of her made me want to cover myself, but the only thing I could do now was pray my erection subsided if it wasn’t making contact with her skin anymore. 
I looked up over her two unreal mounds at her beautiful face.  Her sparkling blue eyes pierced me.  I could see her eyeing my enormous throbbing package. 
“Well little man,”  her voice was soft, low and sensual, “That was quite a job you did there.”  She let out an exaggerated high pitched sensual sigh.
“I think I’m so relaxed right now,” her hand brushed her blonde hair from her face, “That I would do just about anything for you that you asked me to.” Her hand hovered down and her middle finger began making small circles over the top of her right breast.

I gulped.
“Yeah,” she continued in her sexy tone, “I think you could ask  me to give you a blow job right now until you begged for mercy and worshiped me, and I would probably do that for my little pet, after he took care of me like that.”
“Or maybe….” Her other hand went up to her left breast and both hands squeezed together to compress her boobs into an astounding display of cleavage that I stared at hypnotized.  Even from my angle below, I was still able to see her breasts mashing into each other, “Maybe you want to cum in here?  I bet if you asked me nicely, after what you just did, I would be willing to do that for you cowbow,“ She winked,”  You could ride me anyway you want, or I could ride you little man, whatever you ask, it’s yours.  You sure can take care of a girl, so I want to take care of you.”  Her thumb and index finger darted forward and she squeezed the head of my raging erection, compressing the soft tissue between her digits which made a squeal escape my lips. She withdrew and giggled.
“What’ll it be hot shot?” She teased.
This is it, I have to ask her to get taller, even though my mind was screaming to have her suck me off or let me cum between her boobs or heck even a hand job from her would be amazing.  I knew I was thinking with the wrong head, but it was hard not to.  She once again had me so turned on, my body was on fire.   I was all ready to go.  But in the end, I was able to be reasonable for once.
“Um.”  I began and her face perked up, “I think um… if you could…” she smiled at me encouragingly, almost suspenseful, it was like she wanted to hear me say ‘get me off’, “If you could uhhhh, make me a little taller?  That uh… would be great.”
Her face pouted and clouded over.
“Am I not good enough for you?” she asked pointedly
“No it’s not that, it’s just that….”
“You don’t like me, you want to run away,”
“No, it’s just, I like the world as a taller person is all.”
She stared me down and I had to look away.

She grabbed my penis head between her thumb and index finger again and gave it a knee weakening squeeze.
“You’re sure you don’t want me to give you a BJ? You haven’t even seen what I’m capable of yet.”
She held my head squeezed between her digits.  It was difficult to think to focus on anything, I was really tempted to say yes.  I began to feel my thighs wanting to thrust into her.  But somehow I managed to fight the pleasure coursing through my penis and legs.
“Y-y-yeah.  I’m I-I’m s-s-sure.” I managed to groan out.

She let me go.  I could tell her mind was working.  She looked up at the ceiling and then her face changed.
“I have an idea.” She began. “A wager. If I can get you to cum without touching you or your penis within two minutes then you will shrink to seven inches, if you don’t come, I will let you be three whole feet for the rest of the day.
Three feet?  Yes!  I would be able to escape out of this crazy seductresses clutches before she got her claws into my brain any further. But wait, it sounded like a trap.
“You don’t touch me or my dick?” I asked suspiciously.
“That’s right.  You sit here on my tummy without getting up and leaving and if you don’t come in two minutes then you get to be three whole feet tall!”

It sounded too good to be true.
“How would you make me cum without touching me?”  My eyes narrowed.  My erection was finally starting to painfully subside after the abuse she gave it.
“That’s for me to know and for you to find out if you take me up on the offer.”  She raised her eyebrows smugly.
I thought about it for a moment.  She would probably just make erotic noises and gestures.  If that’s what she thought would get me off by itself she had another thing coming.

“Oh, two more rules.” She began.  Here it is, I thought, “You cannot speak or touch it yourself.”

Actually that didn’t sound bad at all, why would I touch it if I didn’t want to cum.

“So let me get this  straight.  I sit here and don’t touch my dick, I don’t speak I don’t’ get up and I don’t cum for two minutes and I get to be three feet?”

“Yup!”  she said excitedly.
“You’re on!”  I knew it was probably a mistake, but what choice did I have.  I had no chance of escaping at this size.
“Yay!” she squealed with delight.  Her hand went towards the night stand drawer and she pulled out some duct tape.
“Woah woah woah!” I began, “What is that for?”
“So you don’t touch it or speak, those are the rules.” She said nonchalantly.

“Okay, fine.”  This was beginning to get worse and worse, but I still went with it.

She tore off a small strip and bound my hands behind me.  A second small strip covered my mouth.  I could no longer speak and with my legs bowed along the sides of her abdomen and my arms bound behind me, I suddenly realized I could not physically get up off her midriff.  Without my hands in front of me to push of it would prove to be a difficult feat.

“There we go!” she approved. “I’ll tell you when the time starts, not just yet.”
“mmm”  a hum of acknowledgement was all I was able to give her.
Suddenly she thrust her hips up in the air and I rose unexpectedly off the bed, my head was spinning and I thought I might be thrust off her and into the air. But then her hips came back down and I fell over face first onto her abdomen.

“How odd,” was all I managed to think as I righted myself back into my original position.
When I came up I saw to my horror, Sabrina with a sexy grin holding a TENS unit pads in each hand.

My eyes went wide with shock. “MMMHMMMM!” I groaned beneath my gag.
“Don’t worry little pet.” She teased condescendingly over my groans of protest, “You’ll  be begging me for more after two minutes in heaven.”