- Text Size +

My eyes went wide with terror as she placed one of the gel pads on the root of my dick right above my balls.  Then she lifted my enormous rod up and placed the other right underneath the head at the most sensitive part.  She grabbed her cell phone off the night stand and I she fiddled with it for a few seconds before she turned it towards me to display 1:59.  The screen changed to 1:58 and I realized that the time had already started. 

She tossed the cell phone on the bed next to her and then grabbed the controller.  I didn’t even notice her turn it on, I just felt a really nice fuzzy numbing vibration coming from my dick.  Her red lips parted to reveal her gleaming white sinister smile. Her eyes were sparkling with anticipation. 
“Does that feel good, pet?” She asked in a little girl voice.

“Does it make your dingle tingle?”  She giggled and turned the voltage up a bit higher.

I closed my eyes and tried to tune it out.  I tried to think about anything besides the fact that I was straddling this busty blonde seductress’s narrow waist, basically a helpless electric sex toy.

The pleasure made my penis almost instantly hard again.  I’d never gotten hard so fast.  The rhythmic pulsing of the unit caused my whole body to tense.

Sabrina kept giggling, “Oh, I have to try this just once, please forgive me teacher.”

With that I felt a very strong electrical pulse go through my penis.  I moaned through my gag which elicited another laugh from Sabrina.  She was enjoying this so much.  My entire body went rigid with pleasure and the electricity caused my hips to buck forward of their own accord, causing me to slide forward on Sabrina’s soft white belly button.  The jolt was borderline painful, but at the same time caused some of the most intense pleasure I’d ever experienced in my life.  All at the fingertips of this 17-year-old high school student that didn’t even know pre-calc.  With the tiniest flick of her forefinger she had dominated my entire body.  I was completely helpless on her slender pale midriff.

I opened my eyes again to look up past her massive boobs in her sports bra.  She had a devious smile.  That was the last thing I saw before the second wave hit me again and my vision went blurry with the sensation of it.  I moaned again involuntarily.  My whole body without any command from me bucked forward again on her firm stomach.  Even if she had left me ungagged, there would be no way I could form a coherent sentence at this point.

I looked down at my massive penis, the one reason why Sabrina had been able to take complete control over me and my life.  I used to be a teacher.  I was respected.  I had control of my life, but because of Sabrina and her wiles I had been reduced to this. Her slave.  Her pet.

The third wave hit me and again I moaned.  It was really out of my hands now.  Even if I had resisted, my hips would still buck forward; my body would still be wracked with pleasure.  I realized that I wouldn’t be able to take much more of this.  Maybe two or three more of those pulses and I’d pop.  In a moment of clarity, I looked down at the timer.  It read 1:27.  I hadn’t even made it half way.  Those three pulses had moved me quite a ways up her stomach I realized.  My rock hard dick was getting close to the underside of her large round breasts.  I looked up at her magical soft breasts.  They had been so much larger last night.  So large and warm.  She let me sleep between them, she kept me from freezing.  She’s kind of wonderful like that.  Woah!  Where did that thought come from?

Before I could focus again another wave of electricity hit my dick forcing it to contract and pre-cum dribble out of my urethra.  She was milking me.  Just at the peak of my pleasure I saw her bite her lower lip and grab the underside of her pink sports bra and in one fell swoop she lifted it up.  For one tantalizing second I saw the underside of her glorious perfect boobs.  This might not be so bad.  STOP IT!  Stay focused.  She lifted the bra up and over my dick and let it snap back into place.  The elastic of the bra grabbed my dick and forced it down onto her chest, causing me to lean forward a bit.  I tried to lean back and escape, but with my hands behind my back I couldn’t push up and the elastic was too strong at my size.  My dick was trapped underneath the elastic, just below her boobs.

I saw her hand go to the controller and turn the voltage knob a bit.  Had the next pulse been the same strength I probably would have come.  It was still mind numbingly pleasurable and I found my thoughts getting more and more foggy.  It was so sad that this girl could control my mind and my body just by adjusting the knob on that machine.  The electricity flowed through my sensitive cock and my thighs contracted against her mid-section again, driving me further up her body and my dick burrowing further up her bra.

Oh my god.  I could feel her warm boobs on either side of my dick. Just faintly.

“That’s so weird.”  I heard her say.  I looked down at the timer and saw it read 1:02.  “It feels like there’s  a worm in between my boobs!”

She looked at me blankly and asked, “Is your dick sensitive in there?”

I looked at her with a hurt expression.  Knowing she had betrayed me and I had played into her game.

“I said,” She repeated with some edge in her voice, “Is your DICK sensitive in there?”  On the word “dick” she ramped the voltage up really high to the point that my poor member squirmed and twitched with electricity.  It was really uncomfortable, not exactly painful, but the sensation was just overboard. I couldn’t handle it.  I winced and nodded profusely, grunting “MMMHMMM” through my gag until she tuned the voltage back down.
I heard her laughing her head off at my reaction.  I was really close to cumming now.  I knew I had already lost.  She could make me cum anytime she wanted.  All she had to do was turn that dial up and my body would obey her.

That last jolt had sent me right up to the base of her breasts, so that my dick had burrowed completely between her breasts. My sensitive hot member could feel each of her warm round boobs on either side.  I could see its outline trying to poke out of her pink bra. Just the skin of my rod touching her boobs was amazing.  I could sit there forever if she let me.  I realized that to someone as small as me, she was a goddess.  The pleasure she had inflicted on me was better than any life-sized woman I had experienced and I should feel small and meek and grateful in her presence.  As I thought this I realized that she was starting to warp my mind with these games of hers.

I realized that she had completely turned the voltage off on the controller, but that didn’t change how hard I was. 

I looked down at the timer.  There was only 30 seconds left.  I looked back up at her expectantly.  I knew that she must have something planned.  

She stared back down at me with those smoky, piercing blue eyes.  My breathing was ragged and heavy since I could only breathe through my nose.  I was having trouble getting enough air.

I had made it this far and I realized that if I could somehow manage to hold out for just a few second longer I would be three feet.  With my added strength, I might be able to get out of here. I might even be able to overpower her somehow(although that didn’t work out so well the first time I tried it after she shrank me once).  Just 29 second or so and I could be home free. I had little doubt she would honor her end of the agreement.  Despite being a little bit deceptive at times, I figured, at her core, she was a woman of her word.

“Wow,” she said appreciatively, “I am impressed, little man.” Then her voice changed to sound deep-seductive and moaney, like a woman sounds when she is about to orgasm, “With stamina like that, I bet you leave all the ladies breathless and begging for me.” She brought her eyebrows together like she was in pain. The sound of her voice made my dick twitch between he breasts even though she hadn’t touched it.  Despite how serious her face had been I saw her betray a slight smirk when she felt it.

“Well,” she said, her face regaining a stoic composure, “Sorry to burst your bubble, but I always get what I want in the end.”  She flicked her platinum locks out of her eye and placed the back of her hand up towards her mouth as if she was telling me a secret in a public area and then whispered to me, “Don’t you dare come, pet, not until I tell you you’re allowed.” She winked.  What a silly thing to say.  If I had the choice to cum or not, I think I would still be able to hold out long enough to make it to 30 seconds. Even if she told me to.

With that her hand went back down to the controller and ramped up the voltage again.  I braced myself for what I knew was about to happen, but before the pulse came, she grabbed her enormous spherical boobs and squashed them together on either side of my penis, causing her cleavage to pour out of her top.  The pressure against my dick was heavenly. Then the pulse hit like a sack of bricks.  I couldn’t handle it.  I thrust forward again and she pushed her boobs down.  The tip of my dick popped out of her cleavage like a rabbit coming out of a burrow and her mouth swooped down like a hawk to grab my cherry.  She pursed her red moist lips together like a kiss but they wrapped completely around it in a sensuous display. It felt like she was sucking my soul out of the head of my dick.

I moaned like a mental patient and she moaned to, out doing my own genuine moan of pleasure and agony.  I felt her vocal chords reverberate, vibrating my breast trapped electrified dick.  My eyes went crossed and I literally could not focus or see anything the pleasure was absolutely blinding.  I felt the tip of her tongue snake down and tickle the inside of my urethra.

I was right on the edge. One more second would have done it.  I couldn’t even see the timer anymore, but I knew it was close.

Then she withdrew.  The electricity faded and she let go of her breasts.  I fell back a little onto her chest.  I had no real time to recover.  I was so freaking close right now that I knew even the slightest stimulus would set me off.  She could probably have a coughing fit and it would cause me to cum.

My eyes regained focus for a moment and I saw her stone cold face staring down at me.

“Okay, it’s time now pet.” Her voice was soft and measured. “Come for mommy.”

I actually really wanted to.  She had broken me down really far.  I knew that the timer must be close though. 
She sensed my slightest hesitation and then before I knew it I saw her raise her hand up and slap me across the face hard and say with force, “I said cum for me you fucking animal.”

It didn’t really hurt but it caught me completely off guard.  I felt tears well up in my eyes ever so slightly as I got pushed over the edge from being dominated and shamed.  She called me an animal and in this state, I pretty much was.  She reduced me to a sexual plaything.  The pleasure surged through my thighs and buttocks.  I felt my cock contract pleasurably telling me I was past the point of no return.  The second thrust coated the inside of her sports bra in a dizzying display of ecstasy I  saw her pink bra dampen.  She grabbed her breasts together again and squeezed them with each thrust.  Easing me through the ejactulation.  She cooed, “Good boy,” each time I thrust into her soft bust.  The pleasure was debilitating.  My eyes went crossed again and she gave me one of her pacifying giggles that tickled the back of my neck.  Thrust after thrust I unleashed into her bra and I saw the spot get darker and darker as she milked me.  “Good boy, good boy, good boy.” She said as if I were a 4 year old tying my shoes.

When I had finished, I slumped forward. I was completely spent.  My head contacted her soft warm neck, just above her chest.  I lay basking in the afterglow and then heard the timer go off.  I didn’t even care at this point.  I felt myself beginning to shrink.  Because my semi hard dick was still under her  bra strap, I was pulled down her chest.  My head contacted part of the dark stain on her bra, but I felt so incredible I didn’t even care.  She didn’t speak or say anything.  I felt her fingernails trace the skin on my bare back.  I shivered from the pleasure.