- Text Size +

Her foot moved like a bolt of lightning, falling from heaven to crush him against the unyielding wooden floor. The sky fell as a thousand tons of sweat moistened female flesh pulverised him into a paste of powered bone and blood.

His world became darkness for the second time in less than a minute. His scream frothed into a fountain of crimson blood that became lost against the vast expanse of Her pink sole.

She bit Her lip as She twisted Her foot back and forth, grinding him into the floor like snuffing out a cigarette. A shiver of excitement ran through Her, tingling up Her legs a lighting a fire in her womanhood. Her heel lifted as She leaned forwards, focussing Her weight on the tiny, warm lump that was pressed beneath the ball of her foot. A tiny gasp escaped Her parted lips as She felt the tickle of hot blood pooling between Her toes. She closed Her eyes and leaned back against the counter, Her fingers slowly probing against her bra to apply gentle pressure to Her hardening nipple.

She twisted Her foot again before lifting it gracefully into the air. She scrunched Her toes and smiled as She felt something shift between them. He was stuck to the bottom Her foot like a worthless wad of human chewing gum.

A soft moan of pleasure vibrated through Her. This was power. The miniscule blob of mangled flesh and broken bones that hung from the sole of Her small foot had once been a man. He had once been a human, with a job and a family and people who loved him. He had mattered. Now he, like so many others, had been reduced nothing more than a bug; a toy, a slave, a tiny creature who existed solely for Their pleasure, to worship and fear Them until such time they died screaming in whichever way their Goddesses saw fit. That was power and it was such a turn on.

She flicked Her foot, dislodging the mangled human and sending him crashing back to the floor. Both girls leaned in, eager grins on their faces as They watched to see if he survived. They didn’t blink as the seconds ticked by, two pairs of eyes focussing intently on the tiny, blood soaked blob at Their feet.

It twitched, rousing a squeal of joy from the girls as They embraced. Slowly, like iron filings moving above a magnet, the blob reformed. Paste became limbs, a torso, a head. The girls watched with bated breath as a face rose from the resetting skull. They cheered, hugging each other tighter as his eyes snapped open and a look of horror consumed the newly formed features.

His consciousness screamed back into his body. He had felt everything, every blow, every movement as the sadistic Goddess had destroyed him beneath Her unstoppable foot. His thoughts were dominated by pain, the sound of it drowning out the question of how he had survived. From the darkness he felt a release of pressure followed by a cold stillness. He would have thought it death if it had not been swiftly followed by a curious movement. His body hummed and buzzed as if home to a hive of bees. Were he had been nothing but a disembodied knot of pained thoughts he now had arms and legs. He was waking, waking from what had surely been a nightmare, a twisted fever dream.

He opened his eyes, expecting to wake beside his still snoozing young wife, in his bed in their new apartment uptown. They laughed as he began to scream in terror.

‘Oh my God Abby,’ Sarah gasped as he tried to rise. She knocked him over with the side of Her foot, the force breaking his nose and splattering tiny flecks of blood across the toe of Her pink sock. His pained cries were muffled as she gently lowered Her foot back onto him, holding him in place while avoiding applying enough weight to crush him again. ‘What did you do to him?’

Abby smirked and tucked a lock of platinum hair behind Her ear, ‘I just toughened him up a little. As long as you don’t take too long crushing him he’ll keep on reforming again and again. Try it, stamp on him as hard as you can, he should just pop right back.’

She moved a hand to cup Sarah’s right butt cheek as She lifted her foot off of the little man. Both girls exchanged wicked and lustful smiles. The denim of Sarah’s hot pants shifted against Abby’s fingertips as She lifted Her sun bronzed leg. Arousal flickered within them as They watched Their captive attempt in vain to flee the shadow of Sarah’s foot.

He gasped for breath as the Goddess lifted Her foot off of him. His entire body ached as he forced himself to stand. Fire raked claws across his chest, at least one or two ribs had been broken despite Her efforts to be ‘gentle’. He spat blood from his mouth. His nose and jaw had already reset along with a broken elbow but blood still clung to his face.

The massive foot hovered above him, casting its deadly shadow. He tore himself away from staring dumbstruck at it, marvelling at how something so immense could move so quickly and with such lethal precision. Their eyes watched him as he began to run.

He knew it was futile but self preservation overruled all common sense. The vast room around him stretched on almost forever, its retro-chic furnishings now sanctuaries beneath which he could hide. Ignoring the pain of his reforming ribs he pushed his semi athletic body to the limit. Keeping his head down, so as to best ignore his all powerful captors, he ran faster than ever before. ‘I can do this,’ he lied to himself between panting breaths, ‘I’ve got to do this.’

‘Ooh I love it when they try to escape,’ Abby purred, Her lips brushing Sarah’s neck, ‘go on, punish him.’

‘My pleasure,’ Sarah cooed, stealing a kiss while brushing Her fingers across Abby’s cheek. She smiled and kissed Her again before turning back to Her prey. She didn’t even have to move.

Despite his best efforts he had barely run more than a foot. Sarah leaned forwards and stretched Her leg over him. She lifted Her toes, positioning the roundness of Her heel above him and stepped down without hesitation.

The shadow swept back over him, filling his path ahead. He tried to duck to the side but in doing so caught a glance of the gigantic foot above him. The sight itself caused his legs to tangle and sent him tumbling to the ground. His arms once again acted instinctively as Her huge heel slammed into him.

Abby cheered as the man disappeared with a wet crunch. She dropped to all fours and leaned in to where Her lover’s foot remained atop the broken man’s body. A thin spray of blood had spurted out from beneath Sarah’s heel.

Abby’s face drew closer. The scent of sweat and body lotion was intoxicating. Her lips found Sarah’s ankle and pushed a kiss against it. Sarah bit her lip in ecstasy as Abby ran Her fingers up Her calf before kissing Her heel. With a sensual slowness Abby’s tongue snaked from between Her lips. She leant in ever closer, flashing a sultry smile at her girlfriend before lapping a splash of blood from the floor.

‘Mmmm,’ She moaned, closing Her eyes and savouring the flavour. Sarah watched as She moved like a cat, Her hand fastened about Her ankle. Waves of pleasure lapped at Her as Abby’s lips pushed against the top of Her foot. Sarah’s toes flexed as Abby lay gentle kisses upon them.

Her fingers brushed her calf again before She drew Her face away. Her long black clad legs folded up beneath Her as She moved into a sitting position. Their eyes met, ‘show me’ the blonde whispered.

Sarah smiled and said nothing. Blood dripped from Her heel as She lifted it off the broken man. Her foot had left a faint print of moisture on the floorboard and in the exact centre of Her heel a flattened lump of meat quivered.

Abby’s palms spread either side of it as She leaned in for a closer look. A bright and sinister light filled Her eyes as once again the flesh pulled itself into the shape of a man. ‘I am so good at this,’ She grinned, Her lips so close that Her cinnamon scented breath filled the man’s newly formed nostrils.

He barely had time to register the beautiful face that hovered over him before Her lips commanded, ‘again.’

Sarah was happy to comply and moved Her foot forwards, smashing him beneath Her toes. Abby stretched backwards, lying on Her stomach to get a better view of Their victim’s demise. ‘Again.’ She whispered, excitement causing Her voice to quiver. Sarah smiled as She saw Her hips twitch, She loved how much this turned Abby on.

She lifted Her foot higher, scrunching and flexing Her toes as she allowed the man time to be resurrected. A pained scream was Her cue and She brought Her foot down, squashing him beneath the flat of Her sole. She could almost feel his arms give way as Her flesh drove into him. She concentrated as She twisted her foot back and forth, relishing each pop and crack as his bones were shattered.

Abby’s breathing had become heavy with passion. Sarah’s foot became still as She waited for the command to stamp on him again. Abby remained silent, instead moving forwards to plant a kiss on the top of Sarah’s foot before rising to Her feet.

She dropped heavily against the counter, rattling the collection of vintage china teacups that were arrange atop it. Her braid had begun to untangle and errant threads of hair traced across Her forehead. ‘Thank you,’ She smiled, Her chest still rising and falling as She took excited breaths.

Sarah reached over and brushed the hair from Her eyes. Their victim was forgotten as Sarah stepped off him and pushed Her body against Abby’s. Their lips slid together as Their tongues embraced while Their hands danced across Their bodies. Sarah squeaked with pleasure as Abby’s teeth closed on Her bottom lip, nipping it playfully. She kissed Her again and pulled away, blowing a strand of chestnut hair from Her face.

‘So he can’t be killed if you stomp him quickly huh?’ She grinned mischievously.

Abby read the signal and beamed, ‘how about I show you?’

Sarah stepped back and allowed Abby to approach the tiny creature that lay panting at their feet.