- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Todd makes a foolish wish.

Findin the Genie's lamp on a dig 24 year old dreamer Todd thought all of his dreams had come true. The Genie said his usual spiel of each wish having consequences along with rewards. He told Todd that for centuries he had watched men wish for their greatest desires only to see them turn to nightmares.

 

When Todd asked him what he suggested he do then the Genie simply told him nothing. Shocked and slightly agitated that the Genie was playing mind games with him Todd searched his mind for his own desires. He could wish to be rich powerful and have anything he wanted. Todd desired what most men did and that was money,women and adulation. He greatly desired to be surrounded by women who adored him and men who wanted to be him.

 

"Okay Genie my first wish is to have women desire me and crave me,no switch that I wish for the world to be filled with beautiful women and for them to outnumber us guys by the millions. " He knew that with this wish that there was no possible way he would be ignored by the female species again. Having billions and billions of beautiful women meant the world would be filled with women who fought over him.

 

Chuckling an evil sounding laugh the Genie clapped his fingers together and a white puff of smoke coming out everywhere."Foolish mortal your wish is granted." He wondered what that was all about but soon his eyes closed and the last thing he saw was white smoke and a Genie laughing in the distance.

 

Opening his eyes Todd wondered how long he must have been out and remembered the wish. Looking around excitedly Todd saw the Genie floating above him with a sly smile on his face."Welcom back mortal welcome to your new world." Smiling Todd looked around and realized something wasn't right. He wasn't in the desert of Egypt he was inside a room,a pink room filled with large walls and oversized items like a giant computer screen and mirror. Turning his head he was shocked to see that he was in a giant sizedroom which looked like it belonged to a young woman possibly in her early 20's or late teens. There were clothes laying around larger than tents.

 

Looking at the Genie he spoke."So you transported me to the set of a movie?"

 

"HAHAHA.....foolish mortal this is no movie set. This is the room of your girlfriend Carrie." Confused Todd responded"What the hell are you speaking of?"

 

"Don't you see fool this is your wish. This is what you wished for a world where women are the majority and men are sought after mortal. Well it was your wish and I made it so but perhaps this isn't what you wanted."

 

Steaming at the Genie's obvious twisting of his words as this was not his wish."I demand you fix this right now I own you for two more wishes." The Genie cocked his eyebrows "Do you,well the rules of my enslavement are that I belong to anyone who rubs my lamp. You check off on that one but here is the part you might want to listen to...Only a free individual may enslave me and you do not check off in this department." Todd looked at the Genie"What the hell does that mean?"

 

The Genie laughed his cackling laugh"Mortal a slave can not own a slave. Even a simple mind such as your's can comprehend this. Let me explain this in words you can understand..YOU ARE NOT A FREE MAN!."Todd looked at the bearded Genie confused.

 

"Mortal this will be my parting bit for you before I return to the comforts of my lamp. You forfeited the rights to your owner Carrie who now has possession of your rights and anything you might have carried over to this life you live in which includes your final two wishes. I see I will need to give you a quick review of your life...You were born 24 years ago into a world of 6.5 billion women and 10 million men. That satisfies the part of your wish of being surrounded by beautiful women. The world you live in is run entirely by women as they run the government and make all the rules. Your wish of creating more agressive women with the superior numbers made it impossible for men to get anything done in this world. They were constantly being harassed and swarmed over by hordes of women. As more and more women flooded the world men were pushed out of any job and women took over. Men began getting meeker due to them being overwhelmed and the macho attitude that drove you to dominate was slowly bred out."

 

"Men were being conformed into submissive arm candy for women and were made to dress up and make themselves look good for their women. As time went by more and more men stayed home or went into hiding out of fear. Due to the large number of women becoming more and more agressive they became more demanding and less tolerant of the rights of men. As men who tried to make out a living learned they were safe nowhere. Even the men's restroom was no safe place for them as women became increasingly agitated that they had to wait in lines while the men did not. They barged inside and took any and all places like gentleman's clubs. A large demand was in order to make men more submissive even though they already pretty much did everything their women wanted them to. The women wanted to not only dominate your minds but they wanted to have control over your bodies as well."

 

"This is where the shrinking policy took hold as all men on their 18th birthday were totally reconditioned to make their female mates happy.You were shrunk down to our pathetic 4 inch form on your 18th birthday and forced to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. I did you this one favor mortal and made it so your girlfriend Carrie was who you ended up with. You are welcome..but now I must retire to my lamp before she returns from work."with that a thick green smoke appeared and the Genie was gone.

 

Todd stood there dumbfounded and wondering if the Genie was telling any lies. Looking around he realized there might be truth to it and he didn't know how to take this news. If what the Genie siad was true his life was essentially over and whatever version of his girlfriend excisted in this new world was hopefully not a total bitch. He knew his Carrie was normally a pretty sweet girl but could also fly off the handle at the most minute issues."God please make her not a bitch"was all he could say. The moment of truth approached as he heard the front door open and her voice saying"I'm home Todd and I need a foot massage because these pups have been barking."

 

"Oh God she can't expect me to wash her feet. They stunk so bad when I was normal sized and now that i'm shrunken they might kill me." Closer and closer the giant form of his master/girlfriend came into the room. Upon seeing for her for the first time in nothing more than a white undershirt and skirt almost made him want to pass out. Her presence was a shock to his system and he went into a sensory overload from her size,smell and mass. Looking down at her Todd "Hello my little boytoy as you can see I have had a long day and I expect you to make me feel better."

 

"How do you expect me to help you,you're fucking huge."he blurted out forgetting his fear. A frown spread on her mouth as she spoke"Is that talking back I hear? I guess I need to remind you of your place. It's time for confinement."

 

He didn't like that word and knew it must not be good."What is confinement?" Gazing down"You don't wanna play dumb with me Todd or else it's going to be double the time."

 

Reaching down she grabbed Todd by his collared shirt and dropped him into the waiting backs of her sweaty skunky panties. The smell and wetness hit him as soon as he plopped. "You should know better than ton defy me by now,oh well you can clean my ass for the next week."

 

"Week,Genie Genie Genie please help me help me help me."his voice went unheard as Carrie smiled feeling the wiggling of her favorite little butt plug.