- Text Size +

I walked crouching under the chest's small gap like a cockroach. I felt the giant external world speaking with sounds which normal size people are completely unaware. The tremors of a passing car. The faint crack of a wooden plank hitting my eardrums like a distant thunder. Occasional footsteps of the neighbour in the top flat. I got a strange state of mind, almost ecstatic, the wish to complete the task as fast as possible and spend some quality time playing with my aunt's giant slippers near the bed. Their faint smell slowly filled up the room speaking of feet, velvet and nylon. This thought made my hard to come back making my progress difficult.

A glimpse of gold in the darkness caught my attention. I moved forward putting my hand on the cold metal, feeling the large curve of glimmering gold and the big diamond on one side. I imagined the inner space filled by my aunt's finger. This made me realise my insignificant proportions and the ring's adjusted weight. I tried to grab the giant ring but it was simply too much heavy. I was unable to carry this bulk. I desperately tried to move it in some way pulling the giant gem and the ring shifted a little. The smooth wooden floor surface give me some advantage but I was exhausted after few minutes. I tried a different strategy, sitting inside the ring and pushing with my feet on the floor. The damn thing moved! The distance to the open space was maybe 30 centimetres. At least 10 meters from my perspective. I pushed and relaxed. Pushed and relaxed. I felt I was gaining space and space. Suddenly the wall clock in the hallway played the Westminster chime. Four painful DONNNGGGGG told me I spent my first half hour moving this damn ring. I doubled my efforts, I pushed without stopping and suddenly I saw the chest of drawers towering on me. I was out!

I laid on my back few minutes completely exhausted. I looked to the familiar bedroom from an insect point of view. Everything looked distorted. The chest of drawers was a skyscraper. The bedside carpet raised from the floor like a white forest. The smells were incredible. Wood, textile and more important the aroma coming from the slippers. I got to my feet and started walking in their direction. Two steps for a normal sized person. A short walk for my tiny legs. I tried to find the enlarging button, I saw my aunt put it near the slippers but was not there. I moved all around an I saw it near the door frame. Probably my aunt kicked it without noticing. I'd use it after my ``reward''. I walked through the carpet with some efforts and I finally touched the right slipper's toe. The small sole's platform reached my waist. A red fuzzy jigsaw of velvet caught the light reflecting it in red flashes, almost hypnotic. The toe climbed up with an impossible curve. A climb from the toe would be complicated. I moved around the slipper beyond the wedge heel.

I decided to climb up from the back where the heel was higher. I put my hands on the smooth surface looking to the dark shape left my aunt's heel. The odor coming out from the inside was suffocating and haunting. I put my hands on the slipper's sole and climbed up laying on my belly, sticking my nose on the dark surface. The musky smell was powerful. I felt my penis become like a stone pressing onto the soft sole. I literally swam beyond the slipper opening, moving my lips on the sole, feeling the smell growing stronger and stronger. I almost tumbled down inside the slipper sitting down in the dark shadow of my aunt's foot print.

I started caressing the giant sole, feeling the smell penetrate my lungs. My tongue tasted the salty residuals of foot sweat. My penis was screaming. I unzipped my pants and started humping the sole like having sex. My struggles made me move to the toe, I recognised the toe prints and my aunt's big toe shape. It was almost big like me. I buried my face in the imprint inhaling the smell of heaven and that was when I exploded a big load of cum on the sole.

When I realised what I did I became worried if my aunt would notice the wet spot inside the slipper. The fear was soon replaced by another arousal. I noticed I could stand inside my aunt's slipper without efforts. Looking to the watch told me I had another hour before my aunt's return. I made my way out of the left slipper and jumped into the right one. The smell was more potent. It was like the right foot had some perspiration problem. The odour hit my nose like a punch, watering my eyes. I moved more carefully this time. I wanted to savour the feelings. Slipping inside it was like a gas chamber. I saw a darker imprint of my aunt's right foot and right in the sole's centre I noticed a strange depression which probably was in the left slipper as well. The triangular shape looked likea an odd hollow. I did not paid too much attention though. I laid down on the big toe's imprint and started again this strange ``slipper sex''. I tried to slow down my speed, I wanted to have a prolonged experience. I humped the sole, I stopped. I sniffed the smell, I started humping again. then relax and so on. I reached my climax slowly and the ejaculation was better controlled. I managed to spurt all my cum in the toe's end. Finally, exhausted I laid on the slipper's sole. My body demanded sleep, the heavenly smell was like a powerful sleeping pill, I doze off.

I was abruptly waken up by the padlock. I heard the rumble of the main door opening and the thunder when it closed. Footsteps boomed in the hallway, high heel shoes. I jumped out of the slipper, trying to conceal what I did in the last two hours. Moving through the carpet fibres, I finally reached the wooden floor. The bedroom's door cracked open revealing the most terrifying sight in my life. My aunt's 20 years old giant daughter. My heart frozen.

Chapter End Notes:

With the next chapter things will become quite nasty.

I should be able to write it in few days.

I hope you like it.