- Text Size +

At first I simply could not see anything. I was still blinded by the bright light. I felt her rough skin under my hands. I saw the trunk sized fingers rising high in the air, like an open trap. Then I was pushed down with violence finding myself pinned under the Tammy's giant forefinger. The fingerprint covered my chest completely, the pressure was almost unbearable. I desperately grabbed the fingernail trying to push it away before it beheaded me. It was like trying to push a stone. Her beautiful green eyes was pure evil. She enjoyed torturing me indeed.

Suddenly her thumb slipped under me and I found myself pinched between her digits. Her grip was strong, nothing gentle like my aunt's grasp. I was dropped into a glass container smelling faintly of vinegar. The top lid closed sealing me inside. A stream of purple liquid filled my prison covering my body up to my neck. Outside two enormous green eyes full of malice looked at me.

``ENJOY YOUR ENZYMATIC BATH LITTLE BUG, IN FEW MINUTES YOUR CLOTHES WILL DISSOLVE.''

She was true, in few seconds my clothes became a jelly paste and eventually dissolved into the liquid.Tammy grabbed my prison of glass and emptied it into a strainer. I tumbled down coughing and spurting.

``NICE FIRM BODY LITTLE RUNT, I WISH I COULD KEEP YOU AS MY PERSONAL DILDO.''

Again I was crushed by her strong fingers. This time she lowered me on a cold surface and proceeded to strap my arms and legs with some sticky tape. I laid helpless spread eagle, naked under her inquisitive glance. Her right forefinger hovered on my chest again, it was almost gentle. The fear which froze me since I left the slipper dissipated and my penis started getting hard again. I couldn't believe but being at complete mercy of this cruel giantess was exciting. She noticed the hard immediately.

``IT SEEMS YOU WANT A LITTLE COMPENSATION FOR MY RUDENESS. AHAHAHAH.''

She licked her finger and lowered on my abdomen. My penis was buried under her flesh. I felt the stick saliva acting like a lubricant. She pushed her sharp nail into my belly. It was painful but it was also fantastic. I pushed into her finger meanwhile she started massaging my penis. I felt the appendage like being torn apart, she was increasing the intensity, I yelled at her to not stop, and she pushed her sharp fingernail cruelly into my soft belly, spilling blood. I ejaculated at the same time. She licked the small spot of cum I left on her finger.

``YOU MESSY LITTLE BUG. TIME'S UP, MOM SHOULD BE THERE IN MINUTES AND THE RIGHT SLIPPER NEEDS A NEW INSOLE''

I regained suddenly my senses, I was in deadly danger. I saw Tammy grabbing a giant hypodermic syringe full of green liquid. With a childish tone she spoke again.

``THE SHRINK RAY COMPACTS YOUR MOLECULES, THIS LIQUID WILL IMPROVE YOUR RESILIENCE TO THE PRESSURE. IT'S A BIT PAINFUL I'M AFRAID. TELL ME LITTLE MAN, WHAT'S YOUR CRIME? WHY MY MOM SHRUNK YOU?''

My mind snapped I started screaming.

``Tammy please, I'm your cousin, your mom shrunk me for helping her to get the diamond ring under the chest! Please call your mom! Ask her about me!''

``YOU LITTLE LIAR. I FOUND THE RING ON THE FLOOR. YOU, LITTLE BAD BURGLAR.''
``GOOD FOR YOU THIS IS A MINOR CRIME, MAYBE MY MOM WILL LET ME KEEP YOU AS PET INSTEAD OF DESTROYING YOU. WHEN YOU'RE WORN OUT...''

She hovered the needle over to my belly. I cried for her mercy but her eyes was just full of cold determination. Her hand shifted in a quick move and I felt the sharp pain of the needle . Her thumb pushed the syringe plunger. I felt my belly growing like a balloon meanwhile the green liquid was pumped into it. Tammy removed the needle and looked at me with curiosity. Then it started. At first I felt a strange tickle inside my belly increasing to a faint burning. Then suddenly my entire body was on fire, the pain extended trough my bones, I started screaming. Before passing out I heard again Tammy laughing.

I can't say how long I was unconscious. When I opened my eyes I was still strapped down but the surface was different. The colour was somewhat familiar, a light blue... OH MY GOD! I laid on the same triangular shape I saw into Tammy's high heel. I had fasteners on my hands and legs, a bigger one around my waist. The material looked like some sort of jelly paste, moulded around my lower half body.

My hands were stuck in the triangle's top vertex. My feet joined together in the lower vertex. I was literally crucified over this odd jelly insole.

``IT'S TIME TO PUT THE LITTLE INSOLE IN IT'S NEW HOME. GET READY FOR SHRINK #2.''

A second shrink? Oh no! I remembered the man in the Tammy's high heel. He was smaller, maybe 4 centimetres. That meant my aunt would forget about me...

``Tammy please, don't do it, I'm innocent, call your mom please. I don't deserve this! PLEASE!''

I saw the impending doom held by her lovely hand. A silver tube like a torch. Her thumb pressed a black button and I was engulfed by white light again. I felt my screams changing pitch, becoming higher. The light dissipated and the world was even bigger. From Tammy's lips erupted a low powerful sound, I barely understood what she said.

``READY FOR POSITIONING. MOM IS ALMOST THERE. AS I SAID TO THE OTHER SHIT, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME SCREAMING. NOBODY CAN HEAR YOU NOW.''

Her voice, was painful. I wished to be free just to cover my delicate ears. Then suddenly the blackness. I felt something rubbery pushing on my body, cutting out light and air. It was Tammy's giant thumb. She grabbed the little blue insole and pushed down into the right slipper, in position. I found myself near the place where I had ``slipper sex''. I smelt my own cum, in the slipper's toe but more powerful was the foot smell mixed with the nylon aroma. A violent acceleration told me the slipper was lifted. I heard the thunderous steps of my giant cousin. I cried desperately for help all the time. My tiny voice was ridiculous, completely overwhelmed by the sound of her footsteps.

I was lowered down, probably she put back the slippers near her mom's bed. She slipped her feet back into the high heels. Then I heard the screams coming out of her shoes.

``No please no, not again! Please no!''
``It hurts! Please kill me! Ples stop this torture! Have mercy please!''

She left walking away to her room. Leaving me alone, trapped with no escape, fearing the moment of my aunt's return.