- Text Size +

I was desperate, I tried to move but the jelly and the clamps held me in place. I cried for help until my voice became harsh but nothing happened. My life, my existence were wiped out, I was now just an insignificant insole, waiting for a female foot to crush me merciless. I started crying and suddenly I heard a faint voice calling for help, like me. It was the man in the left slipper which claimed to be Tammy's boyfriend. I had no memories of him. But he was somebody I could talk with. I called for him.

``HEY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?''
``yes, who are you?''

So we started talking. Even with my smaller size it was difficult to hear the man's voice because the high pitch. A normal size person would hear no more than a faint whistle. The man admitted he was the abusive Tammy's boyfriend. My aunt tired of seeing her daughter beaten by this scum, shrunk him for using as slipper insole. I was caught accidentally in this family trouble. I was still thinking a way to escape this prison when I heard the padlock making noise, again. My heart jumped in my chest. My aunt was home.

The main door opened and closed with a thunderclap. I heard again the sound of the high heels in the hallway, only this time were like explosions. My aunt greeted her daughter.

``HI TAMMY''
``HI MOM, ALL DONE, YOUR SLIPPERS ARE READY.''
``THANK YOU DARLING, MY FEET HURTS''

She started walking again, the heel's boom growing stronger. My prison was filled by bright light when my aunt turned on the bedroom's chandelier. Her steps were closer, I felt the slipper shake, then the crashing sound of the bed coils when she sat on the bed. I could not stand anymore, I started screaming, even knowing that my voice was inaudible. I yelled, desperately, begging for her mercy, telling her I was her nephew, that her daughter made a big mistake.

I froze when I heard the powerful sound of nylon slipping on the shoe sole. A faint scream told me she was slipping on her left slipper first.

``Please Lynn, please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, help, somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeefhhggggggg...''

The scream was muffled under her powerful foot sole. Then I saw her giant right foot coming for me. Her perfect red toenails pushed against the sheer nylon, a pungent odour emanated from her hose. I resumed screaming, the foot grew big and bigger, dominating my entire vision. I struggled desperately against my bonding, I could not escape. However, when her hot sole touched my naked body I felt a powerful erection coming up. My penis was brutally scratched by the giant hose, the light disappeared and I felt her monstrous toes wedging around my face. My head stuck between the big and the second toe.

I was enjoying the powerful smell when the weight on my tiny body increased to a terrifying amount. I saw stars, my lungs emptied by the terrible crush, I felt like exploding, but my body didn't. I felt the deep sound of my aunt's heartbeat through her foot sole. I could not breath but I was not dying. Then the weight eased down, I felt a violent acceleration, then the impossible crash, when her heel connected to the floor and her sole crashed down full power on me.

The first day of my new life went off hellish. She stood and walked a lot preparing the dinner. When eating she played with her foot many and many times, dangling the slipper from her toes or just pushing up and down with her foot. She acted like we was no longer human beings. Finally she went to bed leaving us to an uneasy rest, after the ordeal at her feet.

It's almost day now, I see the light growing. We are now worn insoles, I hear the cries of the shrunken men trapped in the small compartments concealed in walls. Two new insoles to replace us. We'll be destroyed for our crimes. That's a comfortable thought. At least I could rest in peace.

Chapter End Notes:

The story is not yet complete.

I hope you like this.