- Text Size +

Samantha has entered her house. It's a nice, small place to call home. Nothing compared to the mansion that she just left, but nice anyways. It makes her think about the house she used to live in before she turned giant. Her house, her only home, is the only place where she can truly be herself. To cry of all her worries. To just sit and relax. To get away from all the mess that is outside. From all the people that demand so much from her, while she can deliver only so little. Perhaps, when the rebellion wins the upcoming civil war, the entire Wall can become her home. No one will push her around. She will demand too much from the people, and give so little. Perhaps.


 


She sits on the couch, and cries. The thoughts of Bintou were just too much. For the few hours she was in Bintou's room, she had to keep all the emotions inside of her. Never would she break down in front of her, or in front of anyone. Anyone, except for the humans that work around the house. The ones that clean up, make notes, do all the things she expects from forced laborers. She bosses them around all the time, and treats them badly. It serves as a compensation from all the pushing around outside. No matter what they think of her, they will do what ever she says. Sad as it may be, that was the only thing that kept her going.


 


Crying in front of two humans that are writing down her book keeping. She doesn't mind, she'll just take it out on the two later. To wipe out all feelings that aren't fear-related towards her. The only way to keep them in check. But, the thought of having five people inside of her, standing on the brink of death,


cheers her up. Just a little, but enough to make her stop crying. She was in control of something, of several people. Defenseless, but nevertheless it feels good. This must be how Bintou feels all the time.


 


She stops crying, and turns on the TV. The six O'clock news replay had just started. It was the usual entry starting with the logo of the Inside News, and then the picture of the Empress, with the text under it “supported by the Empress”. The newsreader is called “Jenn Cawler”. An Irish woman with a made up name. Her real name wasn't considered to be a good name for a newsreader. She is a die hard supported of the Empress and the current government. Back when the FEV had just been created, she spread the news around her fellow fighters, claiming it was the only way to win the war. Thus, she had been given the Ginormous promotion. And it is still what she's doing. Spreading propaganda.


 


Good evening, and welcome to the Inside News. The news channel for all your daily questions. This is the replay of the six O'clock news.


 


The troops in Australia, lead and commanded by Soobin Kim, keep pushing forward. Another fleet of twenty carriers carrying forty Amazons, a dozen Behemoths and thirty-one mercenaries from the Nine Lives have reached the island as reinforcements. They arrived this morning, after departing from the recently fully conquered New Zealand, to serve as the fifth army under the Korean commander. This is the current war map of South East Asia (shows this picture on the TV: http://puu.sh/eCylN/b9ec4d2c75.png ) The red area displays our current stand. As you can see, the resistance is almost fully pushed out of Australia. The great Amanda Heuvels, head commander of all armies, has ordered Kim to expand further to the islands north of Australia once the resistance has been destroyed there.


 


In further news: The governor of The Wall Monique Vaugrenard has stated that the Chosen One and a possible traitor have not yet been found. Shortly after that, Hajar Sesay, head of the MP has announced that an extra patrol will be send out, and that carrying any humans with you makes you an immediate suspect. Sesay has said that if you have any possible leads, you have to report it to your nearest police station immediately, and that withholding information about the matter is punishable by a life sentence.


These were the headlines of the news. We will be back to you at 7 A.M. Have a pleasant night.”


 


Indeed, they have not been found yet. The “Chosen One” and the traitor. Oliver has been killed by Bintou, probably already digested, and Samantha would never be found. She thinks about the troops in Australia. The army that is fighting there. Just over a year ago, it was Bintou's army. The army that conquered Africa. Soobin Kim was the temporary replacement for Bintou as she returned home to be promoted. But Amanda Heuvels stabbed her in the back, and announced Kim to be the permanent high commander of the African army. A large part of the Australian army had been killed in effort to defend Africa, and so Kim pushed on with her army to conquer the weakened Australia. She is close now.


 


It is understandable that Bintou is as evil as she is. Anyone would go insane of anger when that happened, plus the fact that she didn't even get the promotion she should have had. Samantha had already been part of the rebellion for a few years back then, and her Persian 'elder' Mother Maya ordered her to make contact with Bintou. Someone with her military master mind, would be perfect for the rebellion. Bintou was furious with the entire leadership, so she would surely join, and Samantha was to be her right hand. It seemed like a good idea back then, becoming the right hand of a legend.


 


Bintou understands how an army works, and had received thousands of human slaves as spoils of war, so she got the task to create an army, using the Vault that had been uncovered. Some humans had already been caged there, awaiting the FEV, but not nearly enough to create a formidable army. When Samantha heard of Oliver living in the Vault, Bintou came up with the idea to use him to create an even stronger army. So Samantha ordered the Overseer to send him out. The idea of Bintou evolved into a plan. A plan to kill Mother Maya and succeed her, so she can take the throne from the Empress.


 


Stage one is finished. Oliver's DNA has been copied. Now just creating an army and assassinating Mother Maya and the war can begin.


 


“M-Miss. I have a Q-question.”


 


In front of Samantha stands her book keeping slave. Para. A twenty eight year old Australian man. She bought him on the Hungarian slave market shortly after the African war had ended. He looks anxious, ready to jump back at any moment. She made sure that they fear her. A small mistake was punishable by physical harm. It could mean spending the entire day in her panties, or socks, or crushed by her feet up to the point that breathing becomes impossible. Whatever came first to mind would happen.


 


“What is it.”


 


“I have just checked your financial status. According to my paper work, you won't have enough money to pay the rent next month. Your income is d-declining”


 


Samantha works for a company that handles the infrastructure. Her job is to organize and fill in forms. Or, rather, she let's her slaves handle that.


 


“Declining? How can that be?”


 


Samantha said it extra loud, so the message would come clearly. The man is sweating all over and has a hard time looking at her. He had been punished just last month. Some forms were filled in incorrectly, causing her problems with her boss. He messed up. It was the first time that he messed up, he is one of the best workers she has. She is happy to have him, but she wouldn't tell him that of course. *If you mess up, you'll be punished no matter what* is the message.


 


She pored herself a glass of wine with him in it, and drank it. He spent the entire day in her stomach. Just like many other Giantess', Samantha can control her digestion. When she thought it was enough, she let her system work again, and he was pulled down. All the way until he got crapped out. There was hardly any poo. Just a drunk man, who had been drinking the wine in her stomach. He was scared of her before that event, but now, he sees her as the greatest threat there is. And he has never been more productive.


 


“The economy is declining because of the cost of the Australian campaign. Your boss has ordered all salaries to be cut with 5%. It is the only way the company won't go down under.”


 


“What I'm hearing, is laziness. If my salary is cut 5%, it means that you will be working 5% harder. Fill in more files, work longer. Make sure I get more hours filled in.”


 


“Ma’am, please. I work eighteen hours a day, six days a week. I really can't take any more work”


 


“Or do I just have to encourage you? Perhaps a day in my pantie...”


 


“No, no please! I'll do anything you say, just don't punish me anymore! I'm begging you!”


 


The man sat down on his knees, crying, and begging Samantha to be merciful. The most logical thing to do is to get one of the cleaners to help Para with his work. She can live with a slightly-less clean house. That's not the issue here. But she can't show her subjects any mercy. They have to think, or know, that there is to be no mercy. She is their overlord. They will do what she demands them to do.


 


“I will show you no mercy. I say work another eighteen hours on your free day. You'll get six hours of sleep, plenty I'd say.”


 


“But, no, ma'am...”


 


Samantha looks at the man, with a threatening look in her eyes.


 


“No, I mean... as you demand ma'am.”


 


The slave walked away, perhaps even glad that she showed at least something close to mercy. Samantha is getting tired now.


 


“Beth. Get down here.”


 


Beth is more or less head of the workers team. Samantha tells her what needs to be done and she makes sure that everyone does it.


 


“Yes ma'am?”


 


“Prepare my bed. I'm tired.”


 


“Yes ma'am.”


 


And up she went. They'll make up her bed, making sure that she is going to be happy. Of course, with their size it would take a few minutes. The people inside of her have probably realized by now that they won't get digested. There is no acid, it must be a sign. But she'll need them alive, and not to starve or dehydrate. So she picks a chicken leg, mutated chicken leg that is, injected with a cheap FEV used for cattle, and puts it in the microwave.


 


The chicken leg is now nice and warm. She eats the flesh and throws the bone away. The flesh will keep them fed and her saliva will have to serve as their water. She goes up the stairs, and sees that her bed is ready for her. She lies down, and closes her eyes. The thought about her captives inside her stomach makes her feel glad. Powerful. The feeling she longs for, has always longed for. Just for a while, she doesn't feel like the walk-over. No. now it's her time to take control of someone, that's always the case in her house. All the humans answer only to her. It is the only thing that keeps her happy.