- Text Size +

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

"It's 8:00 AM, time to get up"

 

 

 

Samantha wakes up and sees Beth next to her on the night stand.

 

 

 

"Would madam like a cup of coffee?"

 

 

 

"No thanks, would you fill the tub for me? And make it as hot as you can."

 

 

 

"Yes ma'am."

 

 

 

In Samantha's eyes, Beth is the only one who doesn't need to fear her. She'll obey her even without fear. Better yet, she respects her without fear. As far as Samantha is concerned, Beth is a friend to her. Of course, she can't show that to any of the other workers, just imagine what they would think.

 

 

 

Beth has climbed down the ladder, and ordered some of the other workers to prepare a bath.

 

 

 

Samantha climbs out of bed. She sees that oddly enough she hadn't undressed herself when she went to bed. Still wearing clothes. She gets drunk a lot, some of her friends say it's a problem or even alcoholism, and then she often forgets to change into sleeping wear. It is Paul's, one of her cleaners, responsibility to wake her up when that happens. She hates waking up fully dressed, and he'll get punished for this, she thinks.

 

 

 

The Giantess walks down the stairs to the kitchen sink, and fills it with water.

 

 

 

“Ah, I hate this part. First, I need to drink something. I think I've got some left in the fridge.”

 

 

 

She opens her fridge and sees a half filled water bottle. She opens it, and drinks all of it. The cold water feels nice going down her throat. But now it has reached her stomach. She probably drank enough to eventually drown the captives inside her.

 

 

 

“Okay, I have to be fast now, they can be so fragile. They can't even survive a minute without air.”

 

 

 

She sticks her finger inside her throat and throws up.

 

 

 

The feeling of throwing up is usually really bad. The taste of your acids going up your throat almost make you throw up again. But thanks to the fact that she never pumped acid into her stomach, the only thing she felt was water. Water, and every captive going up.

 

 

 

She breathes heavily. The four men, Rog, Grozdan, Mladan, Gerald, and the woman Clerence have been launched into the water-filled sink. They swim up as fast as they can, and cough up all the water and stomach fluids they accidentally swallowed in. They keep their eyes shut. The lamp just behind her is shining sharply at their faces, while they haven't seen any light for hours. They all do this except for one.

 

 

 

Mladan has been dead for hours. Died right under her mighty shoe. She takes the four living out of the sink and puts them on the counter.

 

 

 

“You bitch! You killed Mladan, you kidnapped us... What are you going to do to us?!” Rog yells.

 

 

 

“Ha. Well first of all, you're here because I decided not to digest the lot of you. You can still be of use to me, though I would have loved to fill myself with you. And the other subject: I am deeply, deeply sorry about the losses of Mladan and Danail. This is going to be a difficult time, but together, we'll get through.” She says with a smile. Trying to keep her laughing in is getting harder and harder.

 

 

 

“Wait, no! Not Danail too!”

 

 

 

Rog is still the only one that talks. Grozdan is sitting with his hands covering his face, not what you'd expect from a “Special Force” member, while Clerence and Gerald are staring daringly at her. They follow her eyes with furious faces, waiting for her next move.

 

 

 

“Yes. And sorry, not my fault, really. Your infamous friend Bintou just couldn't hold herself. And he squirmed like a little bitch before he died. Perhaps you saw the remains of your friend, Danail I believe. I swallowed him shortly before I swallowed you guys, you know.”

 

 

 

Rog, Clerence and Gerald are sooner furious than terrified. This does not count for Grozdan. In fact, it's the complete opposite with him.

 

 

 

“Grozdan Mateev, act as if you deserve to wear that uniform and immediately stop your crying!” Rog yells at him, but nothing happens. He is too deep in.

 

 

 

“Lovely, but I have one small matter to attend to. Paul, the man that was supposed to warn her about not going to bed dressed. This could make the perfect, but hopefully not the last, example and warning to her staff. He is standing right behind her.

 

 

 

“Ah, Paul. Paul, you useless piece of shit, get here.”

 

 

 

Samantha picks the terrified man up, and moves him to her face.

 

 

 

“Y-yes... Ma'am...? Is-s there something wrong?”

 

 

 

“Yes. Yes there goddamn is. Do you know what happened this morning? I woke up with my clothes on. That's not supposed to happen, and you are always to warn me even if I am not drunk.”

 

 

 

“S-Sorry madam, please forgive me! I w-won't do it again I swear!”

 

 

 

“No, indeed you won't ever do it again. I will have to find a replacement for you after I'm done making an example out of you. Don't you see what you did? You just cost me what I barely make in a month. Oh, now you're gonna get it!”

 

 

 

“No, my God please don't! I'll work double shifts...”

 

 

 

But he couldn't finish his sentence. Samantha covered his entire body in her hands, and all she can hear now are muffled screams and pleads.

 

 

 

“Now, back to you. I have to say I am disappointed to see only one chick. But, from what I have seen so far from you, I'm sure you'll be even better than three other women.”

 

 

 

“Hmm, better for what?”

 

 

 

“Why, for the army of course. Once you have been indoctrinated I'll make sure you're given at least the third promotion. That is; 'if' you are worthy of joining us.”

 

 

 

“I'll never join you! I'd rather kill myself.”

 

 

 

Clerence seems sure of her case. But she doesn't know that the master mind of brainwashing, the head of propaganda of Dominika Avdonin's government, is on the rebel's side. Zhenya Doroshevich can brainwash anyone with ease. Clerence has no chance.

 

 

 

“Well, we'll see. I'll direct you to another place where you can stay for the time being.

 

 

 

Samantha picks her up, as Paul is dropped on her previous spot on the counter. And, as she had expected, Clerence fights back. Even with all her Giantess might, she doesn't have it easy on the soon-to-be Giantess. But, warrior or not, she is still but a human. And a human can never even dream of winning against an actual Giantess. She keeps on struggling, and even harder when she realizes where Samantha's hand is going. The hand is going to her back.

 

 

 

With her other hand she makes an opening in her pants and panties. She lowers her captive, all the way down to her cheeks. She let's the 'warrior' fight on for a few seconds longer, and then pushes her between her ass cheeks. She is glad to feel the captive struggling even more now, it feels like a massage. Samantha seals of Clerence's only escape by letting go of her thong and thereby letting it shoot back. The dirty panties slap against the struggling woman, and push her deeper. Now, she is almost pushed against her asshole.

 

 

 

It's also great that Clerence is this tall. It feels like an Amazon is struggling inside her cheeks. A small one, but still a Giantess. In fact, she did this once to an Amazon who was about the same length a while ago. The Amazon was exploring outside the allowed territory. Samantha saw this happening, and grabbed her. *Amazon's can't come here. What are you doing here?* Samantha asked her. Amazon's are only forbidden to enter certain areas, and this one was doing just that. The Amazon replied that she was looking for normals, but Samantha told her she didn't believe her, and thought that she might be a very tall human spy. She knew that wasn't the case, of course. But Amazon's are the lowest ranked Giantess' there are, and a missing Amazon didn't, and still doesn't, alarm anyone. Besides, she always wanted an Amazon to love her. They are much stronger than humans and can survive longer. She lasted a whole month.

 

 

 

“Let's go upstairs. We all smell, don't you think? We should take a bath... together.”

 

 

 

Samantha picks the four men up and starts to walk upstairs.