- Text Size +

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

“Leave the bathroom.”

 

 

 

The workers leave the bathroom and continue their labour. Some continue cleaning the house, others rest from the night shift, and Beth continues to bark out orders. A woman to her hart. She became an orphan after her parents got executed in her former home town for a crime she is sure they didn't commit. After Bintou took her town over she got sold into slavery, and some time later Samantha bought her. Beth still is furious about her parent's death, and hopes to become a Giantess herself one day, to take revenge on all normals. She is high on Samantha's list of favorites and will without a doubt become one after the rebellion has won.

 

 

 

“Ah, great. I haven't taken a bath in a week.” She says to Beth who stands outside the bathroom. She wishes her a pleasant bath and starts barking orders again.

 

 

 

Samantha closes and locks the door. The water is so hot, it fills the entire room with steam and fog. It feels like a sauna, very smothery. She opens a window and let's the cool morning winter breeze strike her warmed face. She inhales the cold air, and strikes a deep sigh. Outside is her neighbor. They wave, and the neighbor continues walking to where ever she is going.

 

 

 

Gerald's POV:

 

 

 

“There really is no need for you, you know. It would be even smarter to just sell you on the Hungarian slave market, and thereby covering months of bills. Or, I could even just crush with my bare hands and feet.”

 

 

 

Samantha has put the four men in her sink. The cleaner, Paul, looks terrified. The other ones look more concentrated. All three are paying close attention to the Giantess, to see what her next move will be. They can feel some hope coming up in a relative good ending for them. Being sold on the slave market is better than to die under her feet or in her hands.

 

 

 

“But of course, either of the two options would be a waste of the “Special Forces”, I mean how big are the odds of me stumbling against another elite team? And another question, you don't wear the same armor as your friends. I'm assuming you're not even part of the team. So, where are you from?”

 

 

 

The Giantess looks at Gerald, after noticing his clothing. He wears a long coat that looks like a colonial military outfit. The man looks her straight in the eye without saying a word.

 

 

 

“I'm impressed by your resentment. You know, just to throw some oil on the fire, would you like to know what happened to the other man I carried around? Viktor is his name. My neighbor's sister's birthday is coming up. I gave Viktor to my neighbor to pass it on to her sister as my gift to her. She is a Behemoth, and likes her men strong.”

 

 

 

A smirk appeared on her face as she told them that. But instead of getting the reaction she was hoping for, she still sees the men holding their ground. Not saying a word, not losing eye contact. Except for Paul, of course, who is begging on his knees to be freed. The man must know what she is capable of, Gerald thinks.

 

 

 

“Hm. Well, I'll get a reaction out of you. I know something.”

 

 

 

“No, no please, my master! I promise they'll do whatever you want, I can make it happen!”

 

 

 

Paul is now crying, and trying to negotiate. But even Gerald knows, that she has already made up her mind. The man knows that too, or he is probably ignoring that knowledge. What ever he is doing, or promises to do, it won't matter. A desperate reaction only makes her feel more powerful.

 

 

 

“I can make it happen myself, thank you very much Paul. I'll 'show' you.”

 

 

 

She takes a step back and makes sure that all four men see the entire view. First, she takes off her shirt. Doing it slowly, so every part of her upper body is processed.

 

 

 

“Liking what you see? I know they aren't too big, but each of them must be twice your size.”

 

 

 

She laughs and points at her boobs. She takes her bra off, and tosses it on the side, showing her boobs to the bunch.

 

 

 

“You're right, they are small.” Gerald dares to say.

 

 

 

He must have hit something. She loses the smirk on her face, and looks angry at him.

 

 

 

“No, he did not mean it master! They are magnif...

 

 

 

“Shut it Paul, he'll get punished for it. I don't need your sorry ass to defend me. The sow must go on.”

 

 

 

Further ignoring the comment by Gerald, she takes off a sock. And then the other and passes it aside.

 

 

 

“Got any smart-ass comments about my feet, Gerald? Perhaps how much it smells like cheese, or how dirty they are?”

 

 

 

“No, no they are perfect! They smell grea...

 

 

 

“For fuck sake, one more comment and I WILL crush you under these 'perfect' feet.”

 

 

 

Paul crouches back and nods.

 

 

 

Samantha let's out another smirk, feeling mighty and powerful after cracking down Paul. She slowly lowers her pants. The first thing they see is her thong. She lowers and lowers it, until it has reached feet. Her long legs are nearly perfect. Had she not been twelve times his size, Gerald would surely have been impressed by them. Of course, that would also have to be a scenario where she wasn't about to harm him.

 

 

 

She tosses her pants aside, and makes a few rounds to show of her body. Indeed, her ass if big and firm. The perfect shape. She must be visiting the gym quite often.

 

 

 

“Ah, and now for the final.”

 

 

 

This time not so slowly, she loses her thong and tosses it aside. Her private parts are now lose, covered by a small bush. Still, it wasn't a pretty sight. She may look gorgeous, she isn't taking good care of herself. Not only does she have quite some pubic hair, the hair under her armpit is visible as well.

 

 

 

“I had almost forgotten about you. If I had you would have stayed there and drowned. That would be a waste, wouldn't it?”

 

 

 

She pulls out Clerence from her butt cheeks, who had been stuck there even after her thong was removed. She coughs and curses, but other than that seems to be fine. Samantha puts her in the sink with the others. She then puts her finger in the tub, to check on the temperature.

 

 

 

“Hm, just perfect. About 40* I think. You are all covered with filth and dirt, wasteland reminders. Don't you want to be clean and fresh for your host? Let's see what kind of reaction I'll get from this.”

 

 

 

She lifts the four men in her hand, not without some resistance, and tosses them in the tub. They all swim up as fast as they can and cough up all the water that entered their longs.

 

 

 

“Ready or not, here I come!”

 

 

 

She plunges herself into the tub, and dozens of gallons of water fall down on the floor, making the entire bathroom wet and soaked. None of the four men fall down, and after beating the waves that hit them, they form a group on the other side of the tub. Just enough water has been lost so they can't climb out of the tub.

 

 

 

“Hope you're good swimmers. This might take a while” she says “perhaps you guys want to beg? I might just grand you survival. If you don't, it will probably not end well.”

 

 

 

“I'll beg! You know I will!”

 

 

 

“Paul, I am going to kill you so much you won't even know what's going on.”

 

 

 

Samantha says, obviously annoyed by him. She doesn't want him to beg, she wants the other three to beg. But no reaction.

 

 

 

“Nothing. Fine then. Gerald, come here.”

 

 

 

She moves forward and pulls Gerald toward her. She takes some bath oil that's right next to her, and covers Gerald with it, until every inch of his body is covered with the dark gold goo.

 

 

 

“Like I said, I haven't taken a bath in a week. So it might get a little dirty for you.”

 

 

 

She moves him past her head and rubs him over her neck. Very slowly, making sure he get's every spot while humming a tune. He can feel the warmth from her body. Partly because of the hot water, but the Giantess have a much higher body temperature. It feels like touching somebody's forehead who has a fever.

 

 

 

“That part is done, keep on going you're doing great.”

 

 

 

She moves him to her throat. He is pressed against her larynx. The humming now sounds so loud, it hurts his ears. He feels his entire body vibrating. She swallows something, and he can hear it all. He hears it going down, he hears her heartbeat, everything.

 

 

 

Then, she moves him to her cheeks. Her cushy red cheeks. Then her forehead, which indeed feels like she has a fever.

 

 

 

“I feel cleaner already. Good work, not so bad hu?”

 

 

 

“You won't get it out of me, I won't beg for you in a million years.”

 

 

 

Gerald looks angrily at her, very stern. Showing her that she can't break him.

 

 

 

“We'll see about that. Alright, next one!”

 

 

 

She let's Gerald go, who is now right above her belly bottom. He swims with high speed to the other side, to the other men. He looks down and sees her private area, but tells himself not to looks down. Samantha moves forward, and chooses Rog to be her next victim. She covers him with some white foam.

 

 

 

“Take a deep breath. I wouldn't breath this in if I were you.”

 

 

 

She lifts up her arm and smears him over the bush. Then does the same with the other armpit.

 

 

 

“Great, thanks. Hols on a second.”

 

 

 

She takes out a razor blade, and shaves herself. The hair and white foam descend down into the water, making it extra filthy. Literally sitting in her own filth. Then she covers him with the same oil that she used on Gerald.

 

 

 

“Let's go for it.”

 

 

 

She says, and smears him over her left armpit. Gerald sees him squirming and struggling. The Giantess pushes him hard against the tiny hairs that are still there. It must be painful. After about ten seconds she is done.

 

 

 

“I don't like rushing things while bathing. This is basically the only place where I can take it easy, but I'd rather get this over with. I have a busy life.”

 

 

 

She moves him to her right armpit. Instead of smearing him all over it, she puts him there and closes him off by closing her arm. He is trapped in her armpit.

 

 

 

“Make sure to squirm like you just did, you'll cover more that way, okay?”

 

 

 

No answer of course, and the Giantess giggles. Some sort of evil smile sets on her face, and she looks at Grozdan.

 

 

 

“Grozdan, your turn. Perhaps the best one yet. Just make sure you can hold your breath.”

 

 

 

While Gerlad is now close to the remaining group, Samantha already has Grozdan in her hands. He squirms and tries to fight back, but it's of no use. Like she did with Gerald and Rog, she covers him with the same bath oil. Then, she moves him down the water. To her feet.

 

 

 

“Okay, just hold your breath for about thirty seconds, okay?!”

 

 

 

She screams down the water so he can hear her. It is hard to see from so far away, but from what Gerald can see, she moves him up and down her feet, under her feet, between the toes, everywhere. They did indeed look dirty. Must be hell down there.

 

 

 

“Yes, good job.” She says when he is moved up again, catching his breath.

 

 

 

“You really are Special Forces. The previous slaves had already drowned by now. Thank God I stumbled upon you guys!”

 

 

 

“Mistress, master, I can help you! Just let me be and I will do whatever you wish me to do!”

 

 

 

Samantha has had it with her stupid, coward worker. She looks at him and gives him the evil eye.

 

 

 

“You will indeed do whatever I tell you to do. Whatever I wish from you, or rather whatever I 'demand' from you. I have warned you several time. It clearly doesn't work that way with you, so I will have to be a bid harsher on you.”

 

 

 

She takes hold of the screaming man, and pushes him against her left breast.

 

 

 

“You said my tits are perfect. Tell me again!”

 

 

 

“Yes, they are perfect. Just wonderful!” He says it like he is talking with his mouth full of food. Only now, it's filled with a boob.

 

 

 

“Then you won't mind this hu? HU?!”

 

 

 

“No, no I don't! I love it, I really do!”

 

 

 

“Then there is no fun in this.”

 

 

 

She says as she takes him out of her boob. Like with Rog, Paul is covered with white foam. What will she shave now?

 

 

 

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

The squirming man is covered by her private bush. It is covered in filth, covered in old cum. There is no place from her body, not counting her ass, that is more filthy than that particular spot. The man has stopped squirming, and she moves him up again.

 

 

 

“Kuch, kuch, kuch”

 

 

 

“Need to cough up some of that water, or whatever it is you accidentally swallowed there? I'll give you some time to catch your breath.”

 

 

 

In the meantime, she shaves her bush off. Hundreds of pubic hairs float up and make the bath even more unpleasant. She sees the two remaining men on the other side of the tub, now looking at her with terror on their faces. Has she finally shocked them up to the point that they will give in? Perhaps...

 

 

 

“How are you feeling, my slave?”

 

 

 

“Kuch, kuch, I'm fine... T-thanks for a-asking.”

 

 

 

“Fine? I just covered you with my hair that is covered with almost a day old cum, and you feel fine? You must like it there?”

 

 

 

“Y-yes... I do” The man starts to cry.

 

 

 

“My priority is to keep my staff happy. If that place really makes you happy, you can spend the entire day down there!”

 

 

 

“No, I didn...”

 

 

 

But it is too late. He descends down the water, up to her private place. This time without giving it too much time, she pushes him deep in. Not just for her pleasure. She would have played with him some longer in her private place, but just for the joy of shoving him deep inside of her. He disgusted her with his begging. The other ones hadn't broken, while he was far beyond broken. Cowards don't deserve to live. Having him inside of her with that thought give her enough please, and she rubs her clit afterward.

 

 

 

“Ahh... Oh don't give me that look! You must hate him as much as I do. Like you weren't disgusted by that coward.”

 

 

 

The pair looks at her. Fear in their eyes, but still not broken. She'll have to try some harder.

 

 

 

“Still not giving in? Okay. I'll improvise.”

 

 

 

Samantha opens her armpit, and Rog falls down into the water. Before he can even reach the surface, he is pulled down again. She lifts her butt up, and places him right under it.

 

 

 

“This, BTW, is your fault.” She says, and sits down again. Right on top of Rog.

 

 

 

“My God, no! I'll give in, just let him go!” Grozdan screams.

 

 

 

“Oh, I don't know about that. It feels kind of good having him trying to lift my huge ass up. Sure hope he can hold his breath longer than my other slaves.”

 

 

 

“I'll submit if you let him go!”

 

 

 

Samantha smiles. She has broken him. Mission accomplished, she thinks. Under her, Rog has stopped squirming, already out of consciousness. Now all that remains is breaking the spirit of Gerald.

 

 

 

“Sorry, he isn't moving anymore. Wonder what that means...”

 

 

 

Suddenly, her stomach growls. Then, an idea comes to mind. The two have heard the growl.

 

 

 

Gerald's POV:

 

 

 

She plunges her entire face at the broken man with snakelike movement. He could never have seen it coming. She opens her mouth and closes it the moment she touches the water. Gerald 'just' managed to dodge her face. She lifts her head, but there is no one there anymore. He looks up and sees the Giantess with a mouth full. A few drops escape her lips. She swallowed, and all the gallons of water with the man in it descend down her throat.

 

 

 

She looks at the terrified Gerald. He has never been so scared for his own life. Not in the cattle wagon, not even when she swallowed him. He could accept death, but the situation he is in now, is different. The Giantess looks at him. She is about to launch her face with an opens mouth at him, when another sound comes from her stomach.

 

 

 

“Ohhh... that doesn't feel good.”

 

 

 

She closes her eyes and gets a wry face.

 

 

 

“Ah, that's bad. That water was.. is pretty bad.”

 

 

 

She looks at Gerald and says:

 

 

 

“You might think you're lucky, but being eaten isn't even a bad outcome for you. I'll give you and Clerence to Bintou. She'll join the army, and whatever happens to you... it can only be worse than death with Bintou.”

 

 

 

She takes the drain stopper out and steps out of the tub. Gallons of water go from her body down to the floor. She picks Gerald and Clerence up. Samantha dresses herself again. Before she leaves the bathroom, she shows them the tub. She points at Rog, who's body is caught in a vortex, and he descends down only a few second later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

“Beth, order your staff to leave my room.

 

 

 

Samantha puts Clerence and Gerald on her nightstand. It's too far from her bed for them to even think about a jump, and jumping down would only result in a pair of broken legs. Samantha undresses herself again, and changes her outfit from the clothes to her pyjamas. She takes two black socks from her closet.

 

 

 

“I'm tired. Luckily, I can fall asleep whenever I want. Another perk from the third promotion. I can't take the risk of leaving the two of you in my room. That's why I'll keep you two close to me for the night.”

 

 

 

“Wait, don't put us in there! I don't know how long you're planning on sleeping, but every minute you can accidentally smother us to death in your sleep, think about it!” Gerald yells at the Giantess.

 

“Yes, but by not doing that you two could just escape. I can't trust all of my staff, and they might just try and help you.”

 

 

 

Samantha lifts Clerence up and puts her in the left sock. Then, again with some resistance, she puts Gerlad in the other sock. She puts them on and goes to bed.

 

 

 

She feels great. She broke the spirit of someone that is now digesting in her stomach. The two trying to fight back her feet basically give her a foot massage, and Paul is still squirming in her pussy. If she wasn't so tired, she'd make use of the situation. An orgasm would be great now. But she has a busy tomorrow planned, and she must be fully rested for it.