- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter takes place at the same time the previous one ended.

Clerence's POV


Bintou left her house for the former city of Voronezh two days ago. She has been continuously walking that entire time, without sleeping. It's hard for Clerence, to stay awake for such a long time. Clerence has been held in Bintou's right hand the entire time. The hard grip hurts her entire body, and prevents her from even snoozing. Every now and then, Bintou stops to feed herself and Clerence. She takes out a small plastic bag containing all sorts of food; meat, vegetables, fruit. She gets enough not to be hungry, but the only water that she got was from the rain. The dehydration has made her sick and weak.

 

She doesn't think about it. There are other matters going on. Clerence will soon be locked in a Vault where she will eventually be given the FEV. If Bintou is right, all the resistance in her will be cracked. Her biggest fear is to become a Giantess, and kill normal people. It made her think. Perhaps all Giantess', everyone from Amazon to Ginormous, resented the idea of becoming monsters. It means that Clerence will become the devil as well.

 

And then the other fact that is stuck in her head. If Bintou really has Oliver, can she create an even better FEV? No doubt she'll take over the world if that's all true.

 

“We're almost there. Just a minute.”

 

Bintou stops and puts Clerence down. She only let's her go when she feeds them both, which is only a few times a day. Every second free from the huge hand feels heavenly. She stretches her arms and legs, and takes a few deep breathes.

 

“Here. This is the last you'll get from me. You're gonna have to do it with the repulsive crap they serve you there.”

 

She gives her champion a hand full of the food and then takes the same amount herself.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Clerence asks, cautiously.

 

“What is it?” She replies with an annoyed tone.

 

“Is it true? Do you really have Oliver?” The only reason Clerence dares to ask this question is because she knows Bintou won't harm her. But still, the angry look the Giantess gives her right now terrifies her.

 

“Hm. Whatever, not like you can change anything about it. I copied his DNA and ate him. Is that all?”

 

Clerence is shocked. It's true then. She can create the new FEV, and Oliver...

 

“He... why, did you...”

 

“I already have the copy. Letting him live would be taken the risk of the MP finding him. Then the Empress Avdonin would be able to create her own version. It's not just in my own interest that he's dead. It's even in the best interest of all of your pathetic species.”

 

Clerence shakes off the shock confusion. Bintou is almost ready to stand up when Clerence thought of something.

 

“Giantess don't need to eat every day. And even then, why are you taking those small portions...?”

 

 

Oliver's POV

 

“Still... not... dead... Why am I... still alive...”

 

Oliver has been trapped in her stomach ever since she swallowed him, days ago. The only way he has been able to survive is eating the scraps of food she swallows. He sits somewhere against the wall with his flashlight on, waiting for food to come in. The only thing he got to drink was the Cola that was still there when he got swallowed. But her an out of it quickly, and he can feel himself fainting because of the dehydration and the starvation. Why is she still keeping him alive?

 

Bintou's POV

 

The pair finally arrive at the farm. She has only been twice here so far. One time when she got a tour, and one time to deliver a dozen of champions a few months ago. The farm reminds her of an old picture from a long time ago. The picture displayed a farm from the Soviet Union during Stalin's reign. It's been long abandoned, with only an old shed with some fences around it.

 

She enters the little farm house. From the looks of it, it's just an old farm house that got abandoned a long time ago. Rotten wood, old books, and dust covering all the windows and furniture. She sees an old Russian rug in the center of the room, almost completely covered with dust. But she knows there is more in this room than the interior. She moves the rug away, and under it is a manhole with a ladder leading all the way down. She climbs down, with Clerence still in her hand.

 

“Where are we going?” Clerence asks.

 

“Just shut it and you'll see.” Bintu snares back.

 

When she finally reaches the end of the ladder, Bintou pulls on a lever that is nailed against the wall. The lights are turned on. They shine bright in their eyes. Once they get used to it, they see a large metal-like wall in front of them.

 

“I assume you know what that is?” Bintou asks.

 

Clerence's POV

 

“Yes. It's a Vault door.” She replies.

 

Clerence recognizes it from her own Vault. Bintou presses on some buttons and the huge door is opened. The first thing Clerence sees is a very wide hallway, wide enough for two Giantess' to lay down at each others feet. And the roof is high enough to stockpile three Giantess'. Bintou takes her to the end of the hallway and opens another Vault door. Clerence sees a large room, with a couple of footlockers and another door. Like the previous two, Bintou opens it. Behind it is an elevator with the numbers “1” “2” “3” and the letter “B”.

 

“This is the ground floor, number 1” Bintou explains.

“Number 2 is where all the scientists live. Number three is the storage room, where we keep all the champions. That's where you'll be going.”

 

“And where does 'B' take us?” Clerence asks.

 

“That's the Basement. And you'll be going there soon enough. It's a huge room with dozens of metal beds in all sizes. Once I give them the signal, you and all the other champions will be strapped with syringes on those beds. That's where you'll be getting the FEV2.0.”

 

Clerence is quiet. She knows there's no way back. Humanity is doomed, there is no way for her out. Odds are she will indeed become Bintou's commander. Not even against her will, if Bintou's correct. And by now the lift has already taken them to the third floor. Clerence sees four chests. One with “One dosage”, next to it another large chest with “two dosages”, next tot hat one a large chest with “three dosages” on it and next to that one a chest with “four dosages”. Each chest contains about half a dozen women. Except for the fourth one, which only contains one woman. And Clerence is placed right next to her.

 

“You will all be fed tomorrow.” Bintou says, as she walks away. She turns off the lights and enters the elevator. Clerence is covered in darkness, and can't see anything. Or anyone. She walks to a corner and sits down, thinking the situation through. But there is no way to escape.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!