- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter takes at the same time as chapter 2 of the 1.9 Story

CH2: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4614&chapter=2

'Present day'

 

 

 

Oliver's Audio Book

 

It had been ten minutes after the insertion when I finally managed to turn on my flashlight. With all my strength I tried to get my arms, who had been in front of my face for protection, to my middle. When I finally reached it, I could easily turn on the flashlight. There wasn't much brightness, but just enough to let me see my surroundings. It had become harder for me to breath, yet I still managed to get enough air to not lose my consciousness. My heart went insane and I was in full panic and alert. Only at the farm had I been as afraid for my life as I felt at that point. 'But then again', I thought, 'she wouldn't let me die. She needs me.' I knew that my chances were smaller than I dared to admit, because she might as well had killed me ten minutes before that.

 

 

 

Bintou, the evil African Giantess who had captured me, had used me as her sex toy. For half an hour she'd push me in- and out of her. After she was done, I got pushed in as far as her middle finger could reach. For her hardly four inches. For me, however, at least twice my own height. She stood up, and dressed herself, leaving me inside of her. Bintou told me that she had to clean this mess she made up, and after that she would buy groceries.

 

 

 

Bintou moved down the stairs to get the things she needed to clean her own juices up. While walking down, I moved with her. Her elegant movement was noticeable in there. I knew she skipped one step, which made her move her leg up to middle height. Every time she did that, the walls would get tighter, and I'd be moved up a few inches. Luckily, however, she balanced the movement by bending over to clean her mess up. Thanks to that, I got lowered a few inches.

 

 

 

At that point, I managed to turn my flashlight on. All I could see, were pink-flesh walls surrounding me. They were slick and oily-like. Suddenly I heard two taps, it sounded like damped sledgehammer strikes on a wall, and then the muffled voice of Bintou, who addressed me. She had tapped her lower tummy so that I could hear it. She said: “I'm leaving the house. I'll be having dinner with a friend after the groceries.”

 

 

 

It was a moment of panic for me. She wouldn't be coming home for several hours, so I would not be coming out for several hours. After that she walked downstairs, put her boots and jacket on, opened the door and walked outside. After a few seconds of walking, I could hear the sound of an opening door. After that, I heard a bike coming out. I was really surprised to hear a bike. 'The Giantess' have bikes?' I thought to myself.

 

 

 

At first I thought it couldn't be true, even when I heard a bell ringing. But my suspicious got confirmed when she sat on it. It felt as if her entire body sacked down on me. From above me, the ceiling came down, with hundreds of pounds of flesh. Instead of sinking down, I remained where I was. Not only the ceiling came down, the walls surrounding me closed up. It made breathing even harder for me. The walls under me closed off completely. 'No way out now.' I though to my self.

 

 

 

Of course, even if I could manage to squirm myself below, her panties and jeans would be in the way. I was completely at her mercy. Whenever she'd pedal, I would be moved up and down over and over again, just like when she walked the stairs. I knew she felt me inside of her. And she enjoyed it. Every now and then, the walls that surrounded me would get so tight that I wasn't able to breathe, to the point that all my limbs started to hurt, and after a few seconds the walls got back to their original position. A splash of juice follow after that.

 

 

 

Bintou's POV

 

 

 

*After all these horrible months, I finally get what I deserve.* Bintou thinks to herself, as she has nearly reached the mall. She can fell the subject inside of her. He hardly squirms, so she closes her legs as often as possible, in the effort to reach another orgasm. Every few minutes or so she would reach it, and it was better then any other Normal she had put into her before. He was different. And she can feel it.

 

 

 

After a fifteen minute bike ride, Bintou places her bike against the wall of the mall, and walks inside. It is quite a busy day. Bintou can count at least eighty Giantess' that she could see in the passage. As she walks on, she sees the face of Dominika Avdonin on a T-shirt. Or several, in fact.

 

 

 

“Excuse me, would you like to buy a T-shirt? I think I have one in the perfect size for you.”

 

A friendly looking blond Giantess comes forward. She takes a T-shirt of a hanger and shows it to Bintou. The T-shirt displayed the face of the Empress of the empire.

 

 

 

“I will have nothing to do with her.” Bintou sternly answers.

 

“And you know better than to address me as a civilian.” The woman looks somewhat annoyed, surprised and confused at Bintou. Had there not been so many people, Bintou would surely have thought her a lesson. The woman's face turns from confused to shocked. At last she realized who she was talking to. She was talking to Bintou. Bintou, who had subjected the African Resistance. Bintou, who had risen the economy so greatly thanks to the many slaves she captured in Africa.

 

 

 

“Oh, I – I had no idea Ma’am. Please forgive my rudeness.”

 

The woman had a face filled with fear. Bintou had gained a lot of prestige. Only she was denied a promotion to the highest rank of all: Ginormous. Only the highest ranked Giantess' had been awarded with such a promotion. Those who had, had done something of the highest impressiveness. Either that, or had been on the Empress' good side. Those who acceded in military leadership, were often promoted. Or when a Ginormous would die, the appointed successor would take her place.

 

 

 

Bintou had managed to defeat the entire African Human Resistance in a six year long campaign. It was mostly done by herself. At first the Marga Suarez was leading forces in Africa. She failed to subjugate the Senegalese resistance and got hit by several mortal shots. She died on the battle field, and her army wavered. Bintou was only a Behemoth at the time, and general of three units under her army. Marga saw the potential in her, and had appointed Bintou to be her successor just before the battle started.

 

 

 

Bintou got the support of the other captains and generals, and two years after the death of Marga, Bintou launched a second attack against Senegal. Thanks to her brilliant strategical warfare, the capital of the African Resistance fell in just two days. After that, in a period of six years, the rest of Africa either fell or surrendered.

 

 

 

She was honored with a parade when she returned home, but was only promoted to Giantess. The highest commander Amanda Heuvels and the Empress Dominika Avodinin denied her the promotion she actually deserved. This was almost one year ago.

 

 

 

“Of course you don't.” Bintou reacted.

 

“I have been censored out of public, thanks to that bitch Empress. All I got, was my face on some shoes.” Speaking of which, she saw the shoes that projected her face. It was only a small pic.

 

 

 

“Sssst. Not so loud!” The woman warned Bintou.

 

“They'll throw you in the dungeons for saying that.”

 

The woman points at a group of three MP's that are patrolling the mall. Even with all the distraction, Bintou keeps thinking about Oliver who she pushed deep into her pussy. She can still feel him in her, and every now and then she pushed her legs against each other to press the walls against him. It always results into a sensation.

 

 

 

“Why are there so many MP's patrolling today?”

 

Bintou asked the gift shop woman. The MP's looked closely at Bintou. They knew that she was no fan of the regime, and that she was likely to cause trouble.

 

 

 

“Apparently there has been a breach-in. From what I have heard, some spies here overheard a phone-conversation between Byzantium and Vienna. They are looking for a small unit and someone very important. And someone here has helped them get in, she or they are wanted as well.”

 

 

 

Bintou decides to skip the grocery shopping. She calls her friend, and tells her that she wants to have dinner sooner.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it. Please leave a review !