- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(21 December, 2257)

This is my longest chapter yet - and if you like Vore stories, I'm sure you'll love this one. I'm trying out something new. Somehwere in the story, I'll say something about a gigantic butt in yoga pants, and big breasts in a bra. I've made three puush's of both. Example:

Three visualizing options for the yoga pants. I used the first one for yoga pants colour, the size and the form of Bintou's butt.:

(I used this one in the story): http://puu.sh/dWqiB.jpg

Here are two other yoga pants with big butts that you can use:

http://puu.sh/dWqmx.jpg

http://puu.sh/dWqOZ.jpg

Here are the breast - in bra examples. I used the first one for size and form.

http://puu.sh/dWss3.jpg

http://puu.sh/dWsn5.jpg

http://puu.sh/dWrV9.jpg

It's perfectly safe don't worry. Enjoy your reading, and happy new year!!

 

 

Yoga pants: http://puu.sh/dVNsL/1745ac63a2.jpg

Breasts in bra: http://puu.sh/dW0Rp/9ff8254c4d.jpg

 

Bintou's POV:

 

Bintou opens the front door, and steps in. The little prisoner inside of her has stopped squirming now. After counting, she realizes that Oliver has been inside her pussy for three hours now, as it is three P.M. She tightens her legs, to push the walls her walls tighter together for a few seconds. 'Perhaps it will wake him up and squirm some more' she thinks. But no movement came out.

 

She walks to her kitchen. Out of the cabinet, she takes a can of conserved mashed potatoes. It had been there since she left for the African campaign seven years ago. Her adrenaline raises again, a small part of that caused by excitement. The excitement came from her memories. Bintou was, and still is, one of the most successful generals since the end of The Great War.

 

After The Great War, the normals of Australia managed to re-take almost the entire continent. They started their campaign in 2150, and won six years later thanks to the overwhelming manpower of over a 100 K men and superior weaponry. The Empire had no army at the time, since The Great War had been won four decades before then, and there was no sign of any danger. The ones who defended the continent had no fighting experience. The loss of that war had become the start of the reformation of the Empire's army. The greatest army the world has ever seen.

 

The peace talks ended with the Empire keeping the North. Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt for the rest of the continent. Marga Suarez got permission to declare war on Africa exactly 100 years after the first declaration of war in 2250, and laid siege on Senegal only to get killed by a mortar projectile after two months of siege. Bintou, who was only a Behemoth at the time, favored herself with Suarez and was her successor. After six and a half year all the countries had been subdued.

 

Normally, this kind of accomplishment would give you the promotion of Ginormous. The fourth FEV stage, the one that made you over 100 foot tall and gives you a permanent seat in the Palace. But the head of promotions, Julia, decided only to promote Bintou from Behemoth to Giantess. No reason was given, but the now 68 foot Bintou knew what it was. The Empress Dominika Avdonin just didn't want another Ginormous. The death of the former commander of Africa must have come as good news for her. The less Ginormous' there are, the less chance of a rebellion.

 

Bintou opens the can of mashed potatoes. She dips her finger in it, and takes the finger to her pants. With her other hand, she pulls her pants forward to create an opening for her finger. 'He hasn't eaten for such a long time, I'm sure he'll squirm for this'. Bintou pushes her finger up inside of her, and wipes the mashed potatoes against his face. Almost immediately he started to squirm, as hungry as he is. It gives Bintou another wave of excitement, and tickles her walls.

 

“I could go for some food as well.”

 

Bintou takes out a bowl and fills it with yoghurt. Out of the cabinet she takes out a plastic box. In it, are the humans she uses for food. These are either men, or women who failed in The Arena and survived. The screams of the dozen people in it when she opened the box satisfied her. It was always fun to hear the normals scream for their lives, while they knew they'd soon be dead once picked out of the box. In it were ten people. All of them are spoils of war. Bintou took thousands of slaves from Africa during the campaign. Six men, and four women. The women had lost in The Arena, but survived. So now they would serve her a final time.

 

Bintou looks in the box, and makes her choice. Three men and two women are lifted up and dropped in the bowl that has been filled with yoghurt. Most manage to 'swim' up. One woman, however, didn't come up.

 

“Please, give me another chance!” The only woman who was visible now started to beg for mercy.

“I'll show you I am worthy of your grand army!”

 

Bintou looked at her and got a smile on her face.

“Hmm, but I'm sure you'll serve your final hour or so in my tummy, much better than you'll serve in any fight. Let's start now.”

 

Bintou has the large bowl in her hands, and halfway to the couch and salon table. But this woman just asked for it, she thinks. Before even sitting down to enjoy her supper, Bintou scooped the woman with the yoghurt around her body out with a spoon.

 

“Please, listen to me! I was a soldier, I know how to fight!”

 

“What is your name?” Bintou asks the brunette.

 

“F-Fanny.” The woman answers. She had been stripped of her close by Bintou a year ago. She did that with most of her new slaves a year ago, when Bintou had finally arrived home with four thousand slaves.

 

Bintou is bi-sexual. So she enjoys the naked body of both sexes.

 

“Ha, you're kidding right? Well fanny, you'll be going out of my fanny in a few months.”

 

Bintou opens her mouth, and takes the spoon toward her mouth. The terrified woman tries to fall of the spoon, rather killing herself than to get eaten. But the yoghurt is so sticky, she can hardly move. The giant face of Bintou with her giant mouth came closer and closer, and Fanny could smell the oddly smelling breath of the Giantess. Something that she had not smelled before.

 

“Why, please, I will sho”

 

Bintou's mouth closed with the spoon that carried the young woman and the yoghurt in it. She pulls the spoon out of her mouth. Only a few spores of yoghurt are left on the spoon. All that had entered her mouth was on her tongue. The squirming and cries of the woman made her giggle. After playing with her for a minute, she finally swallowed her. It took a minute for the woman to reach her belly.

 

“I will be right back, don't go anywhere!” Bintou puts the bowl on the salon table with a plate on it, so the captives can't escape. She walks to the bathroom.

 

 

Olivers POV:

 

The gigantic fingers of Bintou reach inside her pussy. Oliver can see them thanks to his flashlight that is still on. The fingers come closer and closer, until they reach his legs. She pulls him out, slowly. Slowly, so she can enjoy the movement inside her walls. The squirming made it even better. It made it so good, that she has to stop halfway. She can feel it coming. Another orgasm. She can feel her walls pushing down on her hand and captive. She scats inside, and everything inside becomes wet.

 

Oliver is pulled out. The first thing he does is coughing. Coughing out the juices that had been stuck inside his lungs for anywhere between four hours ago, or just now. The juices that covered his shirtless body also date back from either four hours, or a few seconds ago. Either hard, or wet and sticky.

 

“You're covered with filth. Let me wash you up. You are a guest here, you know?”

 

Bintou takes him to the sink, and washes him clean.

 

“Let's go down, shall we?”

 

Oliver sits in her palm. Dizzy by the event. The face on Bintou wasn't the same evil face he had seen before she raped him. It was a face filled with happiness. Not the same one he had seen before. Is she insane? As insane that she has become unpredictable? That would mean that she can snap at any given moment. Go from happy to mad.

 

Bintou puts Oliver between her giant boobs. The E-cups. Oliver feels crushed by the two giants, that get pressed together even harder by her tight bra. At first, his upper body was still visible. But now that she was walking down, her breasts bounced up and down, taking him down with the steps. By the time Bintou was halfway down, Oliver had been pushed so far down that the giant boobs covered his entire body. The boobs are warm. Hot even. He immediately begins to sweat.

 

“Enjoying yourself? Hihi.” Bintou squeaks, when she looks down at her breasts. She can feel him, but there is no sight of him.

 

“Let me lift you out of there.” With her entire hand, she reaches in between her boos and pulls the sweating man out, and tosses him next to her on the couch.

 

“Let's watch some TV.” She grabs the remote control and turns the TV on. It's on the local news channel.

 

Bintou looks at the Giantess. He is more scared of her sudden mood-swing than anything else about her. He looks at her, while she looks forward at the TV. She was now wearing different clothes, as she had changed herself when Oliver had just been pushed inside of her.

 

She now wears a blue sports-sweater, with under it nothing but a blue bra. Her legs are covered by white yoga pants (http://puu.sh/dVNsL/1745ac63a2.jpg). She wears no socks or any other footwear. She must be in her lazy outfit.

 

Bintou and Oliver are sitting next to each other on the couch. Bintou smiling and watching TV, Oliver scared and immobile by fear. He still doesn't know what's going to happen.

 

“Did you like your dinner, Chosen One? I made it just for you.”

 

Oliver was still confused. First she raped him, now she talks to him as if they are married. But to avoid getting the unstable Giantess upset, he answers “Yes, I-I did.”

 

Should I run? Should I ask her what's going to happen? Oliver's mind was filling with questions. Will I survive? She did say she only needed my body, or just something of my DNA like my blood, so my death wouldn't matter to her.

 

“Hmmm, good to hear, good to hear.” She sighed. Her breath reaches Oliver, who smells something good. Suddenly he recognizes the smell. Pot?

 

So that's why she's so relaxed, Oliver thought. Bintou continued to talk.

 

“I, for one, hate it. But I have to make sure I don't kill you until my friend Samantha arrives. You might even know her. She serves as 'a spy' for the resistance and for other normals. I believe she has made contact with your Vault as well.”

 

Damn, she's right. Oliver remembers his overseer saying that they had to make contact with a Giantess spy when they'd reach The Wall.

 

“Want to hear something funny?” Bintou is clearly high. That much was obvious. It explains her constant smiling and sudden relaxing mood. Why, and when did she smoke that pot?

 

“What is it?” Oliver asks her. No longer afraid of her. Now that she's high, he might as well take advantage of her looseness. Almost eight months ago, the Overseer of his Vault briefed him and his team in. But when he told them the details, it had sounded odd. Oliver didn't fully trust the man, and knew that there was more behind it. Now that Bintou was high, and likely to tell him more than she'd want to when she wasn't high, he had to make use of it.

 

“The boss in your... Bahaha... in your Vault...” It has come to the point where her attitude became annoying. She starts to laugh whenever she tries to say something. And seeing a 70 foot 7 ton weighing Giantess laugh right next to you, can get you nervous. Mostly because one movement will get you smothered to death right under her.

 

“Wait, Chosen One. You have to see this first.”

 

Bintou opened the draw from the salon table. She reaches inside and takes something out of it.

 

“Look, just...just watch.. haha” She shows him the inside of her closed hand. Oliver sees it and can't believe his eyes. In the palm of her hands, lay Starla and Franklin. Both look exhausted, and terrified.

 

“But... how did you... but you...”

“Ate them...? Buhaha.” Bintou finishes his sentence.

 

“You might not have known this. When you become a Giantess, you gain an ability which allows you to control your digestion. With some effort, I can make sure you reach my bowels. I can also clear my stomach of all acid. You'd be able to survive for weeks!”

 

“Franklin, Starla! Can you hear me?” Oliver yells, thankfully seeing them react.

 

“Help us, God please help us! I don't want to die!” Starla was as loud as in the cattle wagon. Franklin was sitting quiet, and seemed to have given up.

 

“My hero and his princess felt so good coming out. I remember reaching in the toilet bowl and seeing my hero reach for the princess. It made me rather emotional.”

 

The Somalian giantess with a British accent stood up. Oliver now had to face her ginormous ass in the white yoga pants. Now, she started to lick Franklin until he was fully wet. The giant tong is as big as the man is. She made a small opening in her pants and lowered Franklin down. He didn't say a word as he disappeared in the pants. Bintou pressed the man against her right butt cheek. Instead of falling down, he stuck against the giant black ass because of the saliva. I could see the print of his body through her pants.

 

From the other side of her body, Starla had been screaming mercilessly about Franklin and her life. Bintou turned around and placed the poor and loud woman on the couch, the spot where she sat. I could feel the warmth from that spot. Her giant body had warmed it up to her own body temperature. Starla is trying to get up.

 

Before she is able to stand, Bintou plops down right on her. Starla is crushed by the black ass of the Giantess. I could hear a few snaps, the bones that broke. As of Franklin, I don't know. Surely he got crushed as well.

 

Oliver, with full horror on his face, sees Bintou lifting up the bowl. She lifts the plate, and Oliver hears the screams of those inside. With her spoon, she scoops up a big pile of yoghurt. On it, is a man. He is crying and covering his face with his hands. Bintou puts the spoon in her mouth, and pulls it out again. She swallows, and the man is pulled down by the throat muscles to his death.

 

Another man is lifted out of the bowl. This man doesn't cry. He curses Bintou's name. He says things like that she had crushed her son months ago with her feet. He curses on, until Bintou puts the spoon in her mouth. Again, she pulls the spoon out without the yoghurt or the man. She swallows.

 

But this time, she opens her mouth and her tong comes out. The man is on it. He is crying now, begging her to end it. She plays with him in her mouth for a while, until she bites him in half. Bintou lets her tong come our again. This time covered in blood and even organs, the man had been cut in half from chest down. The tong goes in again and the same swallow sound comes out again.

 

Oliver can't control himself anymore. Once a young woman is swallowed down, he throws up. After he tries to run, Bintou lifts him up and puts him between her legs. Oliver is now only a few feet removed from her pussy. He can smell the fishy scent.

 

“Oh, Chosen one. Why are you running? You should watch the TV.”

 

A woman comes out of the bowl. She tries to make eye-contact with Oliver. But he can't do it. The horror is too much for him. The last one to be eaten is another woman. She was the only quiet one. As if she were dead.

 

After the woman is eaten by Bintou, she reaches down the couch and covers up a bottle of Scotch. She opens half empty the bottle that is at least twice Oliver's size, and let's the alcohol descent down her mighty throat. After a good minute she has emptied the bottle. A large burp comes out of her mouth.

 

“I think I'm going to take a rest.”

 

Bintou takes Oliver from between her legs. He struggles but can't do too much. The Giantess, who is close to getting drunk once the alcohol reaches her brain, moves him up to her face, and kisses him. She then lies on her side, covering the entire couch with her body.

 

“Now, that funny thing I was telling you about. Your boss has been working for me all this time! He sends dozens of people every year away on an important mission. Half of them reach Samantha, including you. She knew you were the descendent of the one that injected himself with the only FEV2.0 there was. It was me, however, who got you first.”

 

“Just a quick nap. A quick nap.” Bintou added.

 

Then, suddenly, she opens her mouth and pushes Oliver in. She closes her mouth again, puts her head down and goes to sleep.

 

 

Two hours later, still Olivers POV:

 

Her lips are like brick walls. Oliver has come to realize that, after trying to break through the might red flesh pounds. He is still able to see, thanks to his flashlight. Half an hour ago, Bintou had moved in her sleep. This caused her tong to move, and to collapse over Oliver. He was now pressed against her left cheek and the mighty tong. In the first hour, he could have sworn to hear the screams of pain from the people she ate. That probably wasn't the case though. Her stomach is thirty foot down, and covered with flesh. But then again, it did sound realistic. And not something you'd just imagine.

 

Finally, after two hours of being trapped in her mouth, two hours of avoiding the massive throat, her mouth opened. Not a lot, just enough to climb out of. She is drunk-sleeping, so she shouldn't notice it.

With all his strength Oliver tries to push the tong of of him. But just when he started to get some movement, an earthquake erupted. An earthquake that is snoring. Her entire mouth shakes, and to his horror, her mouth is starting to close again.

 

With all his strength, he manages to slip who the mighty piece of muscle, and jump out of her mouth. Instead of falling on the couch, the giant breasts block that fall. Oliver descends right in between the cove. His entire sight is blocked by the two huge boobs, but luckily the Giantess is so deep asleep that she doesn't notice it.

 

After a few minutes of trying to climb up, he has only sunk a foot down.

 

“Only one way out then.” Oliver said to himself

 

With all his strength he squirms down below. After another minute of hard work, he has finally escape the boob-imprisonment. Bintou had by now moved to lie down on her back. And Oliver was now trapped inside her sport-shirt. All he had to do was reach the end of the shirt, and climb out.

 

But when he was halfway, and had reached her belly-bottom, Bintou started to make a few small movements. Then, almost out of nowhere, she turned her entire body. The right side of her body moved up, and Oliver would get crushed underneath her belly if he didn't climb up. Her black body was sweaty and hard to grab unto.

Bintou now lay at 90*. Completely on her left side. But Oliver had managed to get to her right side. Bintou moved on, until she now lays with her torso on the couch, her back in the open.

 

“The plan hasn't changed. Reach the end of the shirt, and hide. Somewhere. Anywhere.”

 

Oliver has reached the end. He lifts the shirt and can finally get some fresh air. Not the pot air from her mouth or the sweat from her breasts and back.

 

“Hmmpmm. Hmmpmm!”

 

“Who's that?” Oliver asked. The muffled voice came from her butt. Franklin?

 

“Franklin? Franklin is that you?”

 

Oliver ran and climbed on her butt. It's like running up a hill, her big ass. A stain of blood covered the left side of her pants. And in the center of it, he discovered, was the mushed corps of Starla. Most of it was covered by blood, and the sight alone made him sick. But on the other side of the ass, was the body print of Franklin. Oddly enough, no blood there.

 

“Hmmpmm. Hmmpmm!”

 

Yes. Movement. The print of Franklin had moved a bit. Just a bit, but enough to confirm he is still alive.

 

“Franklin, it's Oliver! I'm coming for you.”

 

But he would have to be careful. It takes him some strength to lift the elastic side of her pants. When he lifted it up to his chest, he more or less crawled in. Thankfully his flashlight is still working. Even with that thing on it's still pitch dark. He came in from the center of her pants, and looked directly into the ass crack. It was huge, the same size as he was.

 

“Franklin! I'm in. Say something so I can track your voice.”

 

He muffled again. And thanks to that, Oliver managed to find him. Franklin has been moved almost to the center. If he is moved another foot toward the center, he would fall in and get smother by the gigantic ass crack, and eventually pushed to the asshole.

 

Oliver climbs up to the to the top, and reaches Franklin. It is as if he has been glued stuck to her skin, but after a few hard pulls, Franklin is loose again.

 

“Where is Starla?” Is the first thing he asks Oliver.

 

“Franklin, I'm sorry. She's...”

 

Suddenly, Bintou's hand slams against her ass. A huge slam-sound is followed by what, again, feels like an earthquake. Bintou must have felt us move, Oliver thinks. In her sleep, she probably thought we were a bug on her butt and slammed us to kill us.

 

The earthquake was so intense, that it slammed Oliver and Franklin toward her crack. Franklin fell in, and got stuck in from chest to down to his feet. Oliver just manages to hold on to her ass, his feet almost descending down.

 

“Take my hand, Franklin!”

 

“No, just save yourself. I can't live without her. Just go!”

 

He was right. Oliver has to save himself. Trying to pull Franklin out of it was almost impossible. The flesh walls of her ass cheeks were separately at least five times as heavy as they are. Their grip is too strong. And should he fail, Oliver would most likely fall down as well.

 

Oliver has managed to climb up to safety. He looks at Franklin, who is crying with his eyes closed. When Bintou wakes up, he will be at her mercy. But even then, Oliver has to keep moving.

 

Oliver is safe out of her pants again. He jumps of her back, and lands safely on the couch. He sees a long robe coming from her yoga pants, going half way down the couch. It is a pull-robe for the elastic of the pants. He has never been the best robe climber, but manages to climb down without too many problems. The fall went smooth as well. Looking outside, the sun had gone down. It must be around six PM now.

 

Suddenly the door bell rings. With catlike reactions, Oliver sprints to the dinner table and hides behind a chair leg. Bintou wakes up, with an expression that says 'Warning: hangover'.

 

She walks to the door, and opens it. Still not noticing the crying man in her ass crack.

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

“Tell me. Why have you failed me?”

 

It is the first thing Bintou says to Samantha, who stands outside the door. There was nothing left of the relaxed, high Bintou from a few hours ago. Now, she is the same evil Giantess again. And even worse: an evil Giantess with a hangover.

 

“What do you mean, Bintou? I did as you asked. I have two of the Special Force members with me in my purse, and I swallowed the rest.”

 

“Shut your mouth.” Bintou shouted.

“How does the MP know he is here? And that there is a spy amongst us? I told you not to use the public phones to communicate with the normals.”

 

“I can explain...” Bintou grabs her by the throat. Samantha does nothing, but looking scared.

 

“You are a failure. It was your job to catch him. If I hadn't picked him up as I did, the MP would surely have gotten him, they would have given him to the Empress and that scientist Benan Belik, and our dreams would be at an end.”

 

“I'm not a complete failure. I fetched the device from Constantinople. Or rather, one of my associates did. I believe that the Chosen One and his little team were after this, shortly before he got enslaved by those slavers. I have a spy Amazon in a scouting camp near Austria. She directed them to a shed, and my own forces ambushed them. “Oliver” as he is called, managed to get away with another named “Charles” and “Timmy”. But the just named got away and got intercepted by slavers. But by the time they cached up to them, you had already taken Oliver.”

 

“Hm. Fine then. Show me the device.”

 

“Here. Or, it's more like a substance in this syringe. Put it on him, and it will copy his DNA. Put the substance back in the syringe, and we have his DNA.”

 

Bintou looks at her. The woman, her 'friend', is close to terrified for her. Since Bintou is bi-sexual, she is attracted to her. Her short blonde hair. Wears high heels, black jeans, a red T-shirt and lots of make up. Her boobs aren't too big. Cup B, or C maybe. That's the one thing Bintou doesn't like about the way she looks.

 

“What's that...” Bintou felt something between in her ass. She reaches in her pants, and pulls Franklin out.

 

“Shit. I forgot about Oliver.” Bintou shockingly realizes.

 

“Hm?” Samantha asks.

 

Why did she smoke that pot? And why did she get drunk? Of course she would come up with something as stupid like that. To put him in her mouth while sleeping. Either a swallowed him, or he escaped. If he is swallowed, it is too late for her to throw him up, or shit him out. If he indeed is eaten, he'll be digested.

 

“Ah, hear he is.” Samantha goes under the table and takes out a person.

 

To Bintou's relieve, it is Oliver. She places Franklin on the floor. The man doesn't squirm, nor fight back. Her foot descents on him, and crushes him. This time it is fatal.

 

Twenty minutes have passed. Samantha has put the substance on Oliver, and put it back again. Looking at her, Bintou feels more and more sexual thrill. The woman is straight, and in no way attracted to Bintou. She doesn't even like her, Samantha is only scared of her. But she knows Bintou is attracted to her. It's not only creepy to her, it also scares her even more. Should Bintou ever say she wants to do anything sexual to, or with her, she can't refuse. Bintou's rank is much higher, and upsetting her can get her killed.

 

“Well, it is finally done. I'll be heading home now, I've got some normals to poop out, or throw up. If you want to, I can gift you one or two of them as slaves.”

 

Samantha was about to leave, but Bintou orders her to stay put.

 

“I never gave you permission to leave. We don't need him alive anymore, and I've been attracted to you for a while. Now, follow me to my bedroom, and we'll give him the death of a life time.”

 

Bintou's fantasies were about to come true. Samantha looks scared, and surely doesn't want to. But she doesn't have a choice. In Bintou's hand is Oliver. She was going to use him for her sexual needs, and probably kill him during it.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you find the visuals useful. Please tell me what you think of them in the review box down below, so I know if I have to do that again.

 

Thanks for reading, and happy new year !!!