- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here, you will finally discover the final piece that missed to fill the puzzle of Oliver's amnesia: how he ended up in the cattle wagon. http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4307&chapter=8

Moon-eye's POV:

 

Moon-eye is a member of a tribe from north-Hungary. So every now and then, he scouts around the slave market where the Giantess' sell their slaves to other Giantess'. Moon-eye's tribe survived on the spoils of hunting. Every month a hunting party would go out into the open, and hunt for Hungarian Grey cattle. But sometimes, the group would never return. Whenever that happened, Moon-eye and a small group would investigate the slave camp, to see if the hunters could have been captured by a Giantess party and enslaved. The slave camp is based in Bucharest, former capital of Hungary. A small scout camp of Austrian scouts is located a few miles away from the former capital. They are well hidden, and had already made contact with the tribals. The tribals would visit sometimes and trade their meat after hunting for their weapons.

 

Whenever a hunting party would go missing, Moon-eye would go to them and ask the Austrians if the hunters had visited them yet. This time, the Austrians told them to go to a small shed. The scouts had been there two days ago, and met with a group. Most of them came from Byzantium. One of them came from Vienna. A tall female scout told Moon-eye that they might be able to help them.

 

The slaves are mostly newly captured people, either from raided tribal camps in central Europe, or from newly captured territory. Hungary's slave camp is the slave capital of central-Europe. Even after many months of the won wars in Africa, normal people are still flushing into the slave camps around the world. This slave camp is only one hundred miles away from The Wall of the Empire, which is why this particular slave camp is so popular and big. A lot of the slaves that the Giantess' inside The Wall have been bought from this slave camp. An estimated three thousand slaves a year are bought and sold in that camp. Others are bought from the slave camps in Northern-Africa and the slave camp in the former capital of Kazakhstan, Astana.

 

When Moon-eye and his group arrived at the shed, they did not see the group the scouts had told him about. Instead, all they found were corpses. After counting, they found five people dead. Scattered in the area he found five snipers. They wore a unique armor he had not seen before. It looked like a medieval iron suit. It had a giant eagle on the torso. The bodies had already started to decompose, and the smell was awful.

 

Moon-eye now searched the shed. Instead of finding a lifeless body, Moon-eye found a cut of hand on the floor, with a knife right next to it. Right above the hand, was a lead pipe. Bloody handcuffs were stuck to it. A trace of blood let from a pool of dried blood on the floor right next to the pipe to outside. But the room wasn't empty beside these. A pen and paper were spared from the blood, as they were put on the desk. As a tribal, Moon-eye couldn't read, so he took the paper back to the scouts. They read:

 

“This is Gilligan Darkwater. It is December the 19th. Who ever finds this message, please give it to who ever is in charge of Vienna at the moment. I was on a very important mission. Oliver Benson, AKA The Chosen One was finally found, and it was my mission to get him to Constantinople safely. But let me start from the start.

 

I was the commander of a sniper unit from Byzantium. We were sent out to a scout camp near the Austrian wall, to meet wit Oliver. 'We' being me, my unit, a scientist named Timmy and a doctor who joined my group only a week after we had left Byzantium. His name is Charles. He joined us after one of my snipers had fallen ill. The mission was to infiltrate Constantinople, and find find an experimental substance, called the Experimental FEV. Oliver had to inject it into himself. After his DNA mixed with the FEV, a blood sample had to be taken from him. Via a scanner the codes would be send to the Austrian scientists via the Internet. They'd be able to make an updated FEV version and then the resistance would get the upper hand.

 

But at the first hour after we got sent out, the car broke down. It took us nearly five weeks to reach the scout camp on foot. We met with Oliver, and started to walk. The scouts told us to go to a shed for rest. But the Giantess' had prepared for this. I still do not know how, but they knew when and where we'd rest. The ambush started with a rain of spears. We all took cover, as several spears came from the woods every second. None of us were hit. Then the rain stopped. Almost immediately, the Giantess' came out of their hiding place. I had little time to count, but managed to count a dozen Amazons and half that number of Behemoths.

 

My soldiers took their positions. They fought bravely, and managed to take down four amazons and a Behemoth. But it was far from enough. I ordered them to hold their ground, as Oliver, Timmy and Charles made their way into the woods. To my surprise, the Giantess' didn't follow them. Instead, three tribals came out of the woods and followed them. They were probably threatened into joining the Giantess'. It is a strategy the Empire recently adopted, mainly because of the results in Africa. Many African tribals helped the Empire with defeating the African resistance, in exchange for guaranteed safety under Giantess rule.

 

The fighting then changed into melee. We took out our swords against their spear or hand fight. One of my soldiers managed to kill one Amazon, and wounded another. But after only a few minutes of fighting, we had to surrender. A Behemoth broke the neck of the soldier that had killed and wounded two Amazons, after he laid down his arms.

 

I will not write about the details, but after that they had forced us to pleasure them. One by one, they beat my men to death. Instead of killing me, one of the Behemoths ordered me to be chained to this pipe. She told me that she would come back the next day for me. To be sold at the slave market. Or to take me to her camp, to find my death at their pleasuring.

 

I do not intent to await either of those faiths. They did not search me, and I managed to keep my knife from their hands. It is sharp and strong enough to cut through a bone. I'll cut off my hand and run for help. But I will not return to the scout camp. A woman there told us where to go. I do not trust them over there, and I'm sure that she is an Amazon in disguise. She seemed larger and taller than the average woman. If that's true, she'd inform them where I would be. Instead I'll try to find a tribal camp. If not, I'll die but at least I'll die at my own terms. I write this story down on this piece of paper I found here, so that the one that finds it can inform the leader of Vienna.

 

And please, if you were told to come here by a tall woman from the scout camp, go as fast as you can.

 

Yours truly,

GD”

 

Moon-eye put down the note. Behind him he found his men running away. Shortly after, a group of Behemoths showed up, and ran toward him, going for the kill.

 

 

Timmy's POV:

 

I heard the screams of Gilligan and his men as we ran of. Oliver tried to fight with the soldiers, but Gilligan insisted him to run with me and Charles, as we were the key to the FEV 2.0 We ran for almost half an hour. None of us had any weapons that could protect us, as only Oliver carried a small pistol with him. But when we thought we were finally save, three tribals showed up. Oliver shot one of them. One of the other two carried a flame thrower. He fired, and Oliver got hit. Luckily his Vault suit managed to block most of the fire. He rolled over the ground until the fire was put out.

 

Then the two tribals started to talk with each other.

“What should we do? They said want them alive?” Said he one on the left.

 

“No. Only man on fire must live. Other two non important. You.”

He pointed at me.

 

“Leave here. Go to your master. Tell him he has to surrender so everyone will be safe.”

I was almost thanking God that they'd let me live. After looking at Charles and Oliver, I slowly walked away. It was painful to do so, as I was now leaving my friends at the hands of the tribals. They were probably planning to take them back to the shed, to the Giantess. *Go to Austria, and let them send troops to save them.* I had walked a minute now, and suddenly the two men, who spoke in broken English, were screaming for their lives. I looked back, and saw a gigantic Behemoth beating the two down.

 

Several Behemoths and Amazons joined her. The beating lasted for twenty seconds. That gave me enough time to get closer and hide, so I had sight over the entire area. The tribals tried to convince the Portuguese speaking Behemoth that they were working for the Empire, but she didn't believe them. Or just didn't care.

 

Four amazons had joined her. They came from the road. The five were guarding a cattle wagon with three people in it. A woman, a large black man and another man with a long coat on. It looked like a colonial military suit. It must be a convoy from the slave market. They were moving south, so most likely to Constantinople for scientific research.

 

By now, the Portuguese or Brazilian started to talk with a heavy accent.

 

“Leave the scavengers. There is no room for seven slaves in the wagon. Beat the two remaining normals out and dump them into it.”

 

The two men tried to defend themselves, but fought a hopeless battle. Shorty after, the two lay unconsciousness on the cold winter ground. The Amazons lifted them up and tossed them next to the other slaves.

 

Right now, I'm hiding under a pile of leafs. The Giantess ambush party had returned to pick us up. But they only found the dead bodies of the three tribals. Only after a full day I dared to come out. That's when the Austrians found me.

 

Gilligan's POV:

 

It has been four days since the ambush. After I had cut off my hand escape the return of the Giantess', a group of tribals saved my life. They took care of my hand, and directed me to Vienna. 24 hours after the removal of my hand, I finally arrived at the Austrian wall. I spoke to a military leader there, and told them that 'The Chosen One' was somewhere in the woods. First, they radioed Byzantium to warm up their Special Unit. After that, they sent out several scout units to search for Oliver and the others.

 

But they only found Timmy and another man. A man named Gerald, who claimed Oliver had been kidnapped by an African Giantess named Bintou. After that, the Austrians radioed their spy Samantha. She must have been the spy our Overseer back in the Vault were talking about. The spy told them to meet her at the Northern part of The Great Wall.

 

All I know now is that Gerald left by flying a plane to his destination yesterday. If everything went as planned, Gerald should by now have arrived at his destination. Awaiting him are my former squad-member Clerence and Byzantium's special force units.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I've just started writing chapter 6. It'll be VERY graphical.