- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is one of the most graphical chapters I've written so far. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

Oliver feels so good in her hands. He is the one that just gave her the key to world domination. She doesn't need him anymore, so he doesn't need to be alive. She holds him tightly, to give him no space at all. He is of no importance to her anymore, and if someone is of no use to her, that person doesn't have to live. Doesn't deserve to live. Now that she has world domination in her reach, no one that is of no use to her deserves to live. Why would they?

 

 

 

Samantha walks up the stairs. Bintou watches her ass as she walks up (http://puu.sh/e7qYb.jpg). Her boobs may be quite small compared to other Giantess' (http://puu.sh/e5iPv.jpg) but her butt compensates for it. It isn't just big for a white girl, it is also greatly shaped. Bintou knows Samantha visits the gym a few times a week. The shape must come from exercises. Samantha opens the door that leads to the hall on the second floor. Bintou follows her, with the half naked Oliver in her right hand. He is the size of a barrel of Cola in her hands. Roughly five inches tall.

 

 

 

Bintou has entered her bedroom. Liver had been abused by her, used as a sex toy, in this room this morning. Almost a day ago. But that was only a warming up. Most slaves that are used as sex toys don't get away with it so easily, and Oliver would get the special treatment. Even worse then most of the other get. Right next to the door stands a bookcase. Compared to her size, it's about seven foot high. She puts Oliver on it.

 

 

 

“I want you to sit on my bed and wait for me.” Orders Bintou.

 

 

 

Olivers POV:

 

 

 

Bintou has just ordered Samantha to sit on the bed and stay put. The blond Giantess obeys, and as soon as Bintou walks out of the room, her poker face turns into a scared and embarrassed face. Oliver can tell that she fears Bintou. Looking at her, perhaps just as much as Oliver. He can see it, she has the same face that Oliver has. But why would she be more scared of Bintou?

 

 

 

“Why are you scared?” Asks Oliver.

 

 

 

Samantha replies: “I'm not scared. Shut your mouth before I make you.”

 

 

 

Oliver picks the defensiveness up and goes into the attack.

 

 

 

“What will you do? You'll give me a painful death? I'm sure that whatever you can do to me, isn't half as sadistic as what your friend is planning to do with me.”

 

 

 

“She...! she is not my friend. Just a... co-worker.”

 

 

 

“You fear her. I can tell. But why, and what do you mean by 'co-worker? You might as well tell me, as I am about to die anyways.”

 

 

 

Samantha looks hostile towards him. Her face expresses anger and aggressiveness. But Oliver can tell that she is trying hard to cover her fears away.

 

 

 

“Fine, but not a word about this to Bintou. We are part of an underground rebellion that seeks to overthrow the current Empress and her followers. The leader of our rebellion is called 'Mother Maya'. She appointed Bintou her successor, and that gives her power over everyone below her...”

 

 

 

“... Including you.”

 

 

 

“Yes. Including me. Bintou told me that I will replace Zhenya Doroshevich as the governor of the entire country. Everything behind The Wall will be under my control. Of course, Bintou will take the place of Dominika Avdonin, the Empress, so she will ultimately be in control of the entire Empire and this country, but at least I'll take a nice place.”

 

 

 

Oliver picked something up from the last line.

 

 

 

“Bintou? You said this 'Mother Maya' is the leader of your rebellion. Surely she has the claim on the throne?”

 

 

 

Samantha's face turns red. Her eyes open widely, and she turns hot.

 

 

 

“Yes, b- I meant to say... Mother Maya of course. Just stop talking about this”

 

 

 

Then, Bintou came back. She must have left the room to undress, because she came in fully naked. Oliver fears her. Fears her more than anything he has ever feared. He fears her more than he feared the three Amazons he encountered at The Happy Farms Inc. He fears her more than he feared the Portuguese Behemoth that lead the slave Cattle Wagon. But even through these fears, the first thing he noticed was her naked body.

 

 

 

She has a pair of great breasts. They are big, probably a cup E (http://puu.sh/e5gaL.jpg). The dark black pair are in firm shape. They barely move as she walks. Her dark ass is huge as well. It is not as firm as Samantha's looks, but still really firm and strong (http://puu.sh/e5h67.jpg).

 

 

 

Bintou walks to the bed, and lies down on her back. She puts her head on the soft pillow, and relaxes. Samantha still sits on the bed, next to her feet. She did not look shocked from the sight of the suddenly naked Bintou. As if she had been preparing for that, for longer than just today. But still, prepared or not, shocked or not, she still has anxiety written all over her face. The parts of her shirt around her arm pits are wet, and a few drops of sweat drop down from her face.

 

 

 

“Now, pleasure me. Pleasure me as I always wanted you to have.”

 

 

 

Bintou did not say that to Oliver. Instead, she looked at Samantha. Bintou's finger points at her vagina, indicating her that she has to make a move. Samantha swallows, and starts to sweat heavier. Slowly she moves her head towards it. Her hands shake, and for the first time in his life, Oliver sees a Giantess who is scared to death. Even a Giantess, so it seems, can be terrified by the sadistic Bintou.

 

 

 

Samantha places her mouth around Bintou's cunt, and starts rubbing her index finger over the clit, the clit that is almost as big as Oliver's fist. Samantha now starts licking her lips, and goes deeper in. But even with all the effort, Bintou does not seem impressed. In fact, she looks bored and annoyed. Oliver had seen Bintou's eyes following Samantha. He saw that she was into her, even though the white Giantess is probably straight.

 

 

 

Samantha tries harder and harder. She might even be panicking. She now uses three fingers and all of her tong, and goes around like a maniac. But Bintou still doesn't look impressed. Perhaps the blond Giantess she wanted to go down on her since the day she met her wasn't as good as she hoped. Or perhaps, this was just the warm up. Bintou does look like the type that only gets off of the heavy stuff.

 

 

 

Bintou has lost her patients. She takes Samantha by the arms and throws her over. Now, Samantha lies down on the bed, and Bintou sits on top of her, pinning her hands down. Samantha does look athletic. You can see some muscles on her arms. But even with that, she can't manage to throw Bintou of of her.

 

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

Bintou smiles. She has out Samantha's arms under her legs, and sits on her small breasts. Samantha has terror on her face. She can't escape from the Somalian grip. But even if she could, she wouldn't. She is more scared for her live than getting raped by Bintou. Bintou has the might to let Samantha get executed by the rebellion if she refuses to obey her every wishes. Bintou has wanted to have Samantha go down on her ever since she met her. And now, finally, it was going to happen.

 

 

 

Bintou makes a small jump and lands on her face. Samantha squirms under her pussy, her already wet pussy. Her now free hands do everything to push her 'friend' of of her, but it's of no use. Bintou has pinned herself down to tightly. Bintou moves her pussy around her face, finding it pleasuring to rub her pussy on the girl's nose and her open mouth. The muffled screams make for a nice vibration that go deep in the pussy walls.

 

 

 

The longer she sits on her face, the more she moves. The faster she moves, the harder she moves. After two minutes, she finally cums. It is not a lot, but enough to cover Samantha's entire face. She had stopped squirming, but now continues again. She has been unable to breathe for two minutes now. Giantess' can go without oxygen for about fifteen minutes. Enough time for Bintou to finish this.

 

 

 

Right next to her is a dildo. Her her, is about ten inches long. A slim one, as it only is an inch thick. Bintou stands a little up, and Samantha gasped for air. This, however, was only for a second. Bintou did this so she could turn around, and collapses down on the white face with her huge black ass. Again, Samantha tries to push her away. Bintou enjoys her struggling.

 

 

 

Bintou pushes the dildo into Samantha's pussy. Violently. The slender thing is pushed in and out, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Samantha now focuses on blocking her private part with her hands, but Bintou pulls them away, and pins them down with her feet.

 

 

 

“I will not get of your face until you cum on this thing. Don't cum, and you'll die under my ass.”

 

 

 

Oliver's POV:

 

 

 

The ebony Giantess violently rapes the girl with her dildo. Samantha stopped struggling after a few minutes, probably because she had no energy left to struggle. But Bintou finally gets of of her, thanks to the fact that Samantha finally came after almost ten minutes. The dildo is covered in cum, and Bintou puts it on her night stand.

 

 

 

“Take of your clothes.” Bintou orders Samantha.

 

 

 

While still lying down, she takes of her clothes. First her shirt and bra, and after that her pants and underpants. Her breasts are indeed smaller than the other breasts of other Giantess' (http://puu.sh/e5jBX.jpg).

 

 

 

Samantha looks defeated. She doesn't cry, but lies there with a sad face. Almost as if something small just happened to her. Oliver would almost feel bad for her. But then again, is it really her fault that she helps Bintou? She is just as scared of her as Oliver is.

 

Samantha probably thought it couldn't get worse for her. Bintou drags her feet to the end of the bed, and suddenly pulls two fingers inside her pussy.

 

 

 

“I trust you did as I told you to do.”

 

 

 

Bintou pulls her fingers out, holding a man. The man coughs up the cum that had just covered him. He wears some odd armor.

 

 

 

“So who is this?” Bintou asks Samantha, while holding the man up-side-down by his foot.

 

 

 

After a few seconds Samantha softly replies “Danail Sokoloff.”

 

 

 

“And you claim to be part of the Special Force... Danail? A special force soldier of Byzantium. I must have overestimated the strength of your city. Any elite soldier would think twice before trusting a Giantess like my friend here.”

 

 

 

The man keeps coughing.

 

 

 

“Put this on your tong. Then lick my feet.” Bintou orders Samantha, and she hands over the man... Danail.

 

 

 

Samantha puts the man on her tong, and starts to lick the left foot of Bintou. First, just the toes. Shortly after her entire foot. Oliver can see on Samantha's that she finds the taste all but good. The man in her mouth is constantly pushed against the foot and then pulled back by her tong. Bintou now orders her to continue on the right foot.

 

 

 

This took ten minutes. Bintou had a satisfied look on her face.

 

 

 

“Swallow it. We have no further need for him.”

 

 

 

Oliver doesn't know how long the man was stuck inside her pussy. But by the looks of it, it was at least the entire day. He had survived it. He had then survived the dildo that was pushed through the walls that trapped him. He must have been carried up and down the entire time. He survived the orgasm that followed. He survived being pushed against a Giantess foot by a huge tong for minutes. But not even he would survive in Samantha's stomach. She swallowed, and all Oliver can see is him descending down her throat.

 

 

 

“Now, take out the other human from the bookcase. The one you called 'Oliver'. We no longer need him alive.”

 

 

 

Samantha stands up and walks to the case. Oliver backs of, and dodges her hand. But there is hardly any space to escape the giant hand. It didn't take long until Samantha held him in her hands.

 

 

 

Oliver had thought about jumping down. He would die anyways, why not avoiding the horror that the two Giantess' were going to put him through. But he just couldn't. Every time he wanted to take the jump, he lost the courage to do it.

 

 

 

By this time, Bintou had returned to her old spot on the bed. She relaxed her head on the pillow, and waited for Samantha to return. She puts him at the end of the bed, right in front of Bintou's feet. Oliver can smell the sweat, and see the filth on her feet.

 

 

 

“Kiss them. Massage them. Just pleasure me by using my feet,” Bintou orders.

 

 

 

Next to me, facing her back, sits Samantha. Surely trying to forget her surroundings. By now, Oliver feels sorry for her. The woman is traumatized, and only stares disturbed in front of her. Oliver, on the other hand, stares at something. The giant feet in front of him. His head can't even reach her toes.

 

 

 

Oliver starts doing as she says. He doesn't know how to massage a giant foot, so just robs his hands around them. He kisses her at all different kinds of places. First, all the way down. Then he moved more up, until now he has reached her toes. He kisses between them, and it even tastes worse then the foot. Even though Samantha had licked it clean...er... it was still dirty. He kept a salty taste from it. The space between her toes is covered with black fluff, probably from her socks.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Bintou starts playing with him. She pushes her feet down, or pokes him with them, but after a few minutes it bores her.

 

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

Bintou now starts to get bored by the kisses and massages. Even the playing bores her. She looks at the dildo, but sees it is still not ready. So she decides to continue with her schedule, without the dildo. It had to wait.

 

 

 

She lifts Oliver into the air. Bintou looks at him. His face displays terror and anxiety. It is a face she always loves to see on her slaves. The terror was one of the biggest turn-ons of the entire process. She had seen the same face on Samantha. Samantha had helped her with all sorts of things. She is the one that supplied her with a third of all the captives in her secret Vault. Those captives will soon serve as her army.

 

 

 

She helped her getting the position she is in now, helped the rebellion it self by inciting unrest inside The Wall. But even with all of that, she is just another tool to Bintou. A hot tool, that will pleasure Bintou if she wants it or not. And why should Bintou care, anyways? She is one of the most important Giantess' in the rebellion. Everyone should obey her, no matter who. She will get that power, once Mother Maya dies.

 

 

 

Bintou moves Oliver down, all the way down to her pussy. She recalls him pleasuring her this morning, pleasure she had not felt in years. It was because of the idea that he is the Chosen One. The Chosen One... inside of her. Under her control.

 

 

 

With that thought she pushed Oliver into her pussy again and heaved a giant moan. She violently pushed him in and out while repeating “The Chosen one... Chosen One... Inside my pussy...”

 

 

 

Bintou goes so hard, that her entire body moves up and down. She feels him against her walls, and it feels good. She can hear him scream, which turns her on even more. Her wet pussy drips down cum on the bed. She had just cleaned it, bed she'd have to do that later. Didn't matter, the feeling of a human inside of her was heavenly. But feeling Oliver inside of her, well, it gave her a feeling that she had never felt before.

 

 

 

It went on like that for five minutes. She pushes him with her index finger as deep as she can. Under her pussy, she sees a pool of cum. Next to hear sits the dildo.

 

 

 

“ready.” She says.

 

 

 

And by that, she means the cum is ready. The reason she wanted Samantha to cum on it, was because she wanted to have hard, sticky cum on it.

 

 

 

Bintou pushes the dildo in her pussy. First slowly.

 

 

 

She feels Oliver going up her. She pushes very, very slowly, until the (what she sees as) ten inch dildo is pushed up all the way. The dildo is twice the size of Oliver. Then, after relaxing a bid, she pulls the dildo out, very slowly. Only a yard every second.

 

 

 

She can almost cheer. Just as she had planned, Oliver moved down with the dildo. Her plan worked, the Dildo was sticky enough for Oliver to get stuck on it. She had not done that before, but will surely do it again on other humans.

 

 

 

Still moving slowly, she pulls the dildo out and can see Oliver stuck against it, as if held with superglue. Bintou moves him down again, and instead of going in slowly, she thrusts him in. Moving him inside and out at an insane speed. The dildo is pulled in and out at least twice a second. It sounds like someone is tapping on the water. She can see the cum splashing up from her pussy as if is rain.

 

 

 

Bintou continues to that for another few minutes, until she pulls the dildo out. Happy to see the soaked, but breathing Oliver still stuck on it. The Giantess stares at him, and gives him a minute break to cough out all the cum that he had to swallow. He must have thought that this morning was bad. Bintou is sure that he has forgotten all about it. Compared to this, she was giving him an easy time every slave in her attic hopes for.

 

 

 

The minute has passed, and Oliver has stopped coughing. But if he thinks it is over, he is as wrong as can be. She moves the still wet dildo to her mouth, and starts licking on the top. Oliver is stuck on the top, and she feels him struggling against her strong tong. She moves the dildo further into her mouth, until the dildo is fully in her mouth. Bintou pushes the dildo through her closed lips, but never taking Oliver out. Her mouth is filled with saliva, and soaks Oliver with it.

 

 

 

Bintou pushes the dildo as far that Oliver hangs above her throat. Should the cum stop sticking, he'd fall down her throat.

 

 

 

“Hm. Surprised you didn't let go. That's only good I suppose. I wouldn't even take the effort to stop the digestion when I'd accidentally swallow you. I don't need you anymore, but I sure can have some more fun with you.”

 

 

 

Bintou has pulled the dildo out of her mouth, and is glad to see Oliver didn't accidentally get swallowed.

 

 

 

“Go lie down on your stomach.” Bintou orders Samantha's

 

 

 

She had been sitting completely still on the side of the bed, but almost immediately lied down on her stomach, exposing her big ass. The sight turned Bintou on even more. She had never seen Samantha naked, but could imagine the size of her naked ass. And she was not disappointed by the sight (http://puu.sh/e5kjT.jpg).

 

 

 

Samantha lies down on her stomach as she is told. Not just her ass is a sight for Bintou, but her back as well, and her legs. She has a wonderful body.

 

 

 

“I need you to sit still for this. No movement what so ever, do you understand?”

 

 

 

Samantha did not reply, but Bintou understands that she gets it. She looks one more time at the ass. She feels more and more aroused. Then, she looks at the dildo. Oliver still on it.

 

 

 

She moves the dildo toward the giant ass, and is jealous in a way of what Oliver is about to experience. Of course, he won't like it. Neither would she. But the idea of being in that ass is a turn on nevertheless.

 

 

 

Oliver screamed pathetically, before being thrust into Samantha's asshole. Bintou didn't even take the time to open a way by moving the ass cheeks away. Instead, Oliver felt the asscheeks crushing him for a second before being thrust into the asshole.

 

 

 

Inside an asshole. It must be horrible for him, Bintou thinks. But she knows, Giantess' crap only a few times a year. Knowing this, he is lucky no to come across any shit, and surely the smell must be less worse than he feared.

 

 

 

Bintou looks at Samantha, who doesn't move a muscle. She is like a robot, programmed to do whatever Bintou wants her to do.

 

 

 

Bintou pushes the dildo harder, and further into the asshole. The sight of the ass, and the thought of a human inside of that turned her on. While not even having touched herself, she came again. The cum flowed down her pussy, right on the leg of Samantha.

 

 

 

Oliver had no been pushed in and out long enough, and Bintou pulls him out.

 

 

 

“I'll have to stop that. I wouldn't want you to enjoy yourself down that massive, beautiful ass. Let's try something else.”

 

 

 

“No... no noho, God just kill me already! Please, I can't take it anymore.”

 

 

 

Oliver stats begging now. Bintou looks at him with a mocking face. This man had not yet met her it seemed. She never showed mercy on any of her slaves. She holds thousands of them, and allof them fear her as much as Oliver does right now. Several men and women go up inside her pussy and ass on a weekly bases, and she eats several almost every day.

 

 

 

“No. In fact, I just realized I wasn't quite done yet.”

 

 

 

Bintou pulls Oliver mostly off, but let's his head on the dildo. Every other limp, including the torso, was now free of the 'glue' on the dildo. The only thing that kept him on it, was his head. And then, without warning, she thrusts the dildo inside her friend's ass a final time. She is glad to see Oliver is missing when she pulls the dildo out. He is inside her ass now.

 

 

 

“I need a break. Go fetch me a barrel and a normal from the cabinet.” Bintou orders Samantha.

 

 

 

Samantha stands up and walks out of the room, feeling Oliver inside of her.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter is only 50% of the entire event. I wanted to make a full chapter out of it, but ahd to cut it in half, because it took way too long. So expect more of this in the following chapter! Please leave a review !

 

P.S. Haven't started on writing the next chapter yet. So if you want to see something specific, like breast play or whatever, leave it in the review box!