- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter plays at the same time as the final chapter (chapter 3) of the extension story. http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4614&chapter=3

 

Samantha's POV:


 


He wasn't fighting against it. Oliver was just lying still in her palm, even though he knew that he'd dead soon. He didn't even make a sound when she had put him in her mouth. And now that he is eaten, she'll turn her full attention to Samantha. She is afraid that Bintou will go for her again. She thinks about what happened to Oliver. Even she thought that was pretty hard. Bintou is a true mad-woman. She'll do this to Samantha given the chance, she is sure about it. If Samantha were to shrink down to a normal size, Bintou would go on her mercilessly, even though she is her 'friend'.


 


“What now?”


 


Samantha asks.


 


“You go do your job. Pick up those other humans you're supposed to meet in the park. I've got work to do. And, dress yourself in some dark clothing, so you won't be noticed so easily. You can get an outfit from my closet.”


 


Bintou dresses herself and walks to the attic. Surely to set up another fight.


 


Samantha opens the closet and picks, what looks like, a burglar outfit. Black socks, black pants, a black hoodie. She'll blend in with the darkness with ease. If she's right, the group of the remaining humans she met at the gates should be getting close to their destination now.


 


She walks down and picks up a piece of paper and a pen. She writes down her name, and after that”in front of you”. That'll indicate where she is.


 


“Take a backpack with you. They will be easier to carry in that thing than in your pockets.”


 


Bintou yells from upstairs. Next to the door is an open backpack. Samantha had something else in mind, but if Bintou finds out that she left without it she'll be mad.


 


Samantha picks the backpack up and walks out the door. The sunset was hours ago, but the warm December weather made it feel as if the sun was still shining. An odd temperature for winter, she thinks to herself.


 


After a few minutes walking, she reaches the Palace. Lot's of evil and bad governing is done in there, but that doesn't take away that it is a magnificent building. The architecture was copied from The winter palace in Saint Petersburg. Nuclear bombs destroyed the original palace, and Dominika Avdonin wanted it back, as she is Russian. The architects managed to create this palace exactly like the original one, in comparison of course. It became the capital building of the Empire, and all the Ginormous Giantess' live here.


 


The future plan is to have the rebel army storm this palace and kill all the Giantess' inside who support the Empress.


Samantha has reached a big tree in the middle of the park, at the point where the humans will arrive. She puts the note down, and walks back. She hides between a few other trees, in case some MP's come patrolling here.


 


(An hour later)


 


At last, they arrived. She was starting to fear that the MP might have gotten them. They would make them talk, and Bintou's name would be given away. In hindsight she probably shouldn't have given out her real name. The group of five men read the letter, and spotted her through their optics. Samantha signals her hand, indicating that they have to come to here. The distance is roughly fifty yards for her. But it must be at least four hundred for them.


 


Samantha tries to put on her friendly face. After the events with Bintou, she feels like sinking to her knees and cry. But they must think that everything is okay. Or they might suspect something.


 


The woman, Clerence, looked like a capable soldier. A nice gift for Bintou. If this Clerence is given the mixture of the FEV's she'll most likely be one of the best soldiers in the army. Perhaps she'll be promoted into a Ginormous with the rest of the rebel ringleaders. A military commander position would suit her well. Of course, there's the moral problem. But thanks to Mother Maya, or “Cladice”, Viola Esposito decided to join our side. She is the 'head of indoctrination'. Responsible for brainwashing, or at the very least convincing the female humans of joining our side. Once they have been brainwashed by hypnoses, or whatever is used to do it, the humans will be fully on our side. Surely she'll do a fine job on Clerence.


 


The four men accompanying her, will make fine slaves for her. There is one man, the one in the colonial army suit, could be gifted to Bintou. She is running out of men thanks to her... aggressive horny personality, so to say. Or perhaps not. Bintou still has a lot more men than Samantha, and she isn't looking for Bintou's approval that much anymore.


 


“Finally, you're here.” Samantha says to... she believes his name is Rug.


 


Now that she thinks of it, the backpack made her even more trustworthy. It 'was meant so she could carry them unseen'. Rog seems sure of it, as he looks at the backpack.


 


“Walking through a hostile Imperial city with hundreds of Giantess' isn't as easy as it sounds.” Rug says as he climbs in her hand, and is lifted up. The humans behind him seem to have relaxed. They were now going to be lifted in her backpack, carried to her place, save Oliver and save the world. That's what they're thinking at least.


 


“Well, at least there is one friend here, right?” Rog says with a smile on his face to Samantha.


 


She almost laughs. They have no idea she's going to betray them. But to remain serious, she answers stern and serious.


 


“No. There is none.”


 


Rog did not even have time to process that thought. It went so fast, that when she had put him in her mouth, he still had a smile on his face. The man tries to struggle back, but the swallow was much to strong for him. Down the man went.


 


She could, of course, have placed them in her backpack. Then they wouldn't have figured out what was happening before it was too late. But it was too late now as well. Besides, carrying them in her stomach sounds like much more fun to her. Not only does she enjoy swallowing them, she enjoys it when they squirm and run in her stomach. They'll be thinking that their death is imminent. But, like most other actual Giantess', she can control her digestion.


 


The two nearest were picked up as well, and with the same speed she tossed them in her mouth. She didn't swallow them yet. With her mouth full of Clerence and Grozdan, she says:


 


“Don't run. It'll be faster if you submit!”


 


But all of the sudden, one of the humans grabs his gun. The one named Mladen. He shoots at Samantha, who his going after him. Before she can crush him with her foot, she is hit. A bullet has hit her right in the eye, and another in the chest. The chest was like armor, and the shot had little effect. But as blood was coming from her eye, she yelled it out.


 


Suddenly, the two in her mouth slipped in her throat. It wasn't plannend, but they went down because she had to yell it out. They got stuck in her windpipe, and Samantha reaches for her throat, and feels them struggling inside it. She starts to choke on her meal.


 


Mladan has run out of bullets, and seems to be out of clips as well. Pathetic, she thinks. They claim to be special forces, but look at that.


 


She raises her foot, and descents down on Mladan.


 


“Fuck, Mladan, jump away!” The other man says. The man named Gerald. He is the one wearing the military suit that looks quite... historical. With a hoodie on.


 


Samantha misses. Mladan get away, and Gerald starts to shoot as well. But, as agile as he is, he couldn't escape Samantha's hand. Samantha went down and took hold of him. He struggles and squirms but her strong grip on him made it impossible for him to move.


 


Samantha now got sick of the two stuck in her throat. She moved her hand into her mouth, and then in her throat. She went as far as about three inches, until she hit something. She was happy to feel the two. Meanwhile, Gerald was still trying to fight back. Below her, she sees Mladan running for Geralds gun.


 


He doesn't realize it, but she lifts up her shoe, and crushes him under it. At the same time, the two are lifted up. She can finally breathe, and let's the two go down. This time it went quite well, and the feeling that two at the same time went down, was nice as well.


 


“Sorry it has to go down this way, it's just business” She says to the still squirming Gerald. She picks up the trampled body of Mladan, and swallows them both.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review !!!