- Text Size +

I have been talking a lot about territories. Mainly about wars being fought in continents. I get that this can be very confusing and hard to remember. So that's why I, and might I say with a lot of effort, created a world map. P.S. no North and South america that's for later in the series.

First, I'll show you a world map displaying all the nations. As you can see, many nations have been merged into each other. I won't tell an entire story about it, but this was basically what the empire wanted to do. You have to remember that the Giantess' are a lot bigger. Governing over small nations like Luxembourg and all those small African nations might be a drag. For those who pay good attention, and paid good attention at history class, I have named some merged nations into their historical names. I am a big fan of history. So I more or less made it so that the Empress Dominika Avdonin is a fan as well. That's why she named those countries after their historical names. You get the point.

 

United Kingdom = England, Scotland, Ireland

German Empire = Germany, part of Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland

The Netherlands = The Netherlands / Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg

Frankish Kingdom = France

Hispania = Spain, Portugal

Italy = Italy

Austria = Austria

Hungary = Balkan States

Commonwealth = Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, part of Poland, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Crimea

Russian Federation = Russian Federation

Greece = Greece & Macedonia

Ottoman Empire = Turkey, Armenia (sorry for that Armenian readers), Syria, Israel, smallpart of Egypt, Iraq

SA = Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar

Persian Empire = Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan

Mongolian Empire = Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan

China = China

Korea = N & Z korea

Japan = Japan

India = India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan

Indonesia = Indonesia, Burma, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea

Australia = Australia

NS = New Zealand

Let's just not go through Africa. It'll save us all time.

Wasteland isn't added to the map. No one lives there. Sorry Russia.

http://puu.sh/ehCxd.jpg

 

The second map displays the frontiers. Red = the Empire, green = the resistance. (Most of Scandinavia, Austria, Hispania, Persian Empire, North of Australia, Most of Indonesia, Southern Korea, Most of Japan.)

http://puu.sh/ehAu9.jpg

 

And finally, a map that shows you where The Wall is. And how big it is.

http://puu.sh/ehCCd.jpg

Quite large right? Seems like a huge compensation.

 

Sadly, I need 500 words to add this "chapter". I'm 100 words short. So I'll just make a small summary about the story so far:

Oliver and his former team were sent out in the first story by the Overseer to meet with a spy in The Wall. After a while, the guy woke up in a slave wagon, but got recaptured by a Giantess who's name is Bintou. She took down the entire African continent, which was controlled by humand at the time. So anyways, Giantess is not only the term used for every woman who has been given the FEV (Amazon, Behemoth, Giantess Ginormous) but also for the third stage, Giantess. She was supposed to get Ginormous for her accomplishments, but only went from Behemoth to Giantess instead of Ginormous. She got all mad and so joined a group of Giantess' who want to take Dominika Avdonin out and place their own leader, Kerima Maya (AKA Mother Maya or Cladice), on the thrown. But Bintou, who is creating an army for them, wants her dead so she can take her place and attack the Empire herself.