- Text Size +

Mary liked Laura. A lot. In fact, in her heart of hearts, Mary would admit that she loved her -- Laura was perfectly her type as a tomboyish young woman who didn't feel the need to get dolled up, and never acted in the way anyone else wanted her to; she was a unique individual, and one of the most fun-loving people Mary had ever met; that playful spirit also came with an amazingly kind heart, and Laura was always there for Mary, no matter what -- but Mary hadn't told Laura that she loved her, not yet. She was just too shy.

And now Laura was screaming as she dangled from between Melanie's huge toes. Mary was screaming, too, helplessly watching from the plush unstable platform that was Melanie's bed; she rushed forward and beat at the soft, damp flesh of Melanie's sole, but the towering wall of wrinkled skin showed no notice of her efforts. Melanie's distant and joyful laughter was uninterrupted as she flexed her powerful toes around their squirming prey.

"I know you like Laura, Mary," Melanie taunted, endlessly squeezing the tiny woman with her scrunching digits. "Like, a lot. More than even Laura knows, I bet." Melanie cackled with delight. "Maybe I should just smoosh the guts out of her, right here, right now."

High above Mary, Melanie's thick toes curled tightly, eliciting a staccato crackle from Laura, as well as a wail of pain -- her ribs must have shattered, Mary thought with terror.

"No! Melanie! Stop! Please!" Mary wailed and continued to punch and kick at Melanie's round, hard heel. A briny stink filled Mary's every breath -- Melanie liked to wear sandals, or shoes without socks, or no shoes at all, and it was a hot day out -- but Mary endured the humiliating scent, pushing it out of her mind and trying to focus on saving her one true love.

The tiny young woman felt the giant form lounging before her suddenly shift, and all at once Melanie's visage was in the air high above her, grinning down as the giant peered over her feet at the two tiny women at her mercy. Melanie's inky brown eyes took in the cruel scene with obvious pleasure, and she swiped at the dark brown, almost black hairs of her bangs calmly while Laura and Mary both freaked out at her feet.

Melanie plucked Laura up from between her toes and then sat back against her pillows; Mary squealed in a panic, and found Melanie's foot moving away: the giant spread her legs and gave Mary a view of her, so the tiny person could look up the length of her bare legs and up under the short skirt she wore. Melanie wasn't wearing panties, and she played with her naked sex with one hand, while holding Laura's struggling form with the other.

Tiny Mary felt helpless as she looked at the giant form of Melanie. The silver-haired, pale little woman's big red-brown eyes were full of tears. Mary was naked, just like Laura; Melanie had stripped them both after shrinking the pair suddenly as they were out for a walk together. One moment, all seemed right in the world: Mary was strolling along with Laura, the two deeply engaged in conversation with one another; then the next they were the size of bugs, unable to run as Melanie's approaching stomping feet violently shook the world around them, her laughter everywhere.

With no other option left, in a hopeless situation, Mary charged forward across the bedspread, feeling a bit like it'd take forever to run the length of Melanie's long, outstretched leg. She didn't get to find out: the giant shifted and one of Melanie's huge feet intercepted Mary, pressing her down onto her side and pinning her so that her body was trapped beneath Melanie's row of warm, damp toes; her tiny head was left looking down the length of the cruel giant's foot and her smirking face so far away. Melanie let out a predatory purr as she flexed her toes around Mary's little body, shaking a tiny, distant Laura between her fingers like a cat dangling a mouse.

"What a little hero," Melanie said, giggling. "Did you really think you could -- what -- save Laura?" Mary cried out as the giant toes resting on her flexed and she was forced up into the arch underneath them, pressured from all sides by Melanie's hot flesh; a cloyingly salty scent wafted out from between the overpowering digits. "Did you really think," and Melanie continually scrunched her toes around a screaming little Mary, "that you could stop me from doing whatever" -- scrunch -- "I" -- scrunch -- "want?" Scrunch!

The final flex of Melanie's toes pulled Mary up at an odd angle. The tiny young woman gasped as she felt her arm slide up between her giant rival's slick toes. She cried out, "Melanie, no, please!" but Melanie only laughed over her pleas, and with a loud snap Mary's upper arm broke in two. Then the powerful digits relaxed and Mary fell from them, dropping down onto the soft bedspread to sob and hold her wounded arm. She could only watch helplessly as the toes lowered once more, covering her up from the neck down and putting painful pressure onto her broken bones.

"Mmm," Melanie purred. "You're crunchy. It's so, so tempting to squish you before this fuckin' bug here, but why rush my fun..."

Mary's head was exposed, and she could see down the curvy side of Melanie's instep toward where the giant dangled Laura in her grip; with her free hand, Melanie reached down and spread her ass cheeks with two fingers with practiced ease, parting her index finger and the next into a V-shape; she exposed the pink flesh of her asshole to squirming little Laura, and grinned wickedly over at Mary, who gasped.

Mary saw the terror on Laura's little face, even at that distance. She almost didn't look like Laura anymore, she was so scared: her messy brown hair was matted with sweat -- both her own and from Melanie's feet -- and bruises blossomed on her face and body from the seemingly endless day of torture the two shrunken women had already endured. Laura, her arm shaking, reached out to Mary and wailed her name, and Mary choked back her tears.

And then Laura's body was turning in air, and Melanie guided Laura head-first into her waiting anus; the small woman's shrill screams were quickly muffled and then drowned out by a wet squelching. Melanie moaned, and held Laura by her legs; she pumped her struggling form in and out of her asshole a few times, and then slid her all the way in: only Laura's little bare soles were visible. They squirmed around, though that clearly only made Melanie more turned on; the giant gazed down on Mary with reddened cheeks, biting her lip as arousal glazed her eyes. "Your little girlfriend feels so good in my ass, Mary. Oh god; the way she's fighting me..."

Mary watched, horrified, as Melanie closed her eyes as leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of Laura's struggles. The giant woman's toes held Mary in place, and every time Mary thought to make a move to escape them the pain in her arm flared up like a fire burning inside it. Mary bawled as she watched Laura's tiny feet kicking around, and Melanie started to rock her huge hips back and forth as she murmured with delight. "You can't even imagine how fuckin' good this feels," Melanie said under her breath.

The giant cracked one eye and smiled at Mary. "God, she's just so... helpless." Then she bit her lip and Mary heard a series of crackles; her eyes widened: the puckered flesh of Melanie's asshole tightened around Laura's hidden form, and her feet kicked as Melanie squeezed her so hard that she broke bones. With a pleased "mmm" Melanie clenched her ass again and again, Laura's body popping and snapping with every flex of her muscles. The tiny woman's screams of pain were so loud that even Mary could hear them on the other side of the bed, trapped under Melanie's warm, fragrant, heavy toes.

"Seems like Laura's starting to lose some of her fight, Mary." Melanie chuckled, drumming her toes over Mary's fallen form. The big, meaty appendages beat down on her like oversized fists, pummeling her into the bedspread. She felt herself starting to bruise where they slammed down on her; the spots were tender as Melanie's toes continued to tenderize her. In the distance, Laura's feet were indeed looking like they were squirming around less, and started to twitch unnaturally -- whether Laura was succumbing to her injuries, or simply fighting for air, Mary didn't know. "Gosh, what a way to go. Can you imagine? Suffocating in my ass. Your little lover is pretty much my shit right now. And you: you're just dirt under my toes." With this proclamation, one of Melanie's toes came down especially hard, landing on Mary's knee and pushing it back too far until it popped loudly and painfully.

But the toes didn't stop there. Mary's vision swam between Laura's little twitching soles and Melanie's cruel, uncaring visage; there was nothing she could do to stop Melanie's toes. She wheezed under them, wounded, feeling pieces of her crumple and break and snap. Melanie's big toe pressed down on her torso and shattered all her ribs at once; even her little toe struck one of Mary's tiny feet with enough force to mash it flat; Mary's hips crumbled beneath Melanie's wiggling middle toe -- and then the giant's digits got to scrunching again, pulling Mary up under them and breaking as many of the rest of her bones as they could. When she was dropped back down onto the mattress again, Mary looked out at where Laura was, listless -- her mind was so numb with pain -- and she saw how the tiny feet of Laura didn't move at all. They were completely still.

"Want to join your little friend, Mary? You're so fucking pathetic. You couldn't stop me from killing your girlfriend; now you won't be able to stop me from ending your pitiful existence."

Then Melanie's brutal toes left Mary as the giant slid her foot forward; Mary found her broken body getting rolled over -- her bruises aching, her shattered bones shifting painfully -- until she came to rest face-up under the ball of Melanie's foot. All at once it was a stifling change, and the wall of flesh settled heavily on the features of Mary's face. She could barely breathe, and the air she did manage to get into her squished nose was thick with the scent of Melanie's foot; then sweat clogged her nostrils and Mary couldn't breathe at all.

The diminutive woman started to panic. Melanie had really done it -- she'd killed Laura. And now she's going to kill me, Mary thought. Her body started to tighten as her lungs and throat yearned for air to pass into them, but there was none. Melanie's foot started to move on top of her, rhythmically, and Mary realized that Melanie was masturbating as she suffocated beneath the giant's sole. The pressure on her face was too great to move it: she couldn't turn her head to force in a breath; she couldn't even open her mouth to scream. Her broken body creaked beneath the slab of flesh pinning her to the bedspread.

Please, Mary begged in her mind, Not like this!

As her consciousness dimmed and darkness crept in from the corners like ink being poured into her brain, Mary heard Melanie's repeated, "Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" as the cruel giant came to the feeling of Mary suffocating to death beneath the ball of her foot.

Melanie relaxed for quite a while afterward, enjoying the motionless little bodies of the lives she'd ended for her pleasure. She closed her eyes and simply drank in the stillness of them both: the sliver of Laura up her asshole, and of crumpled shape of Mary beneath her sole.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!