- Text Size +

It seems like it was only a day ago when the world went to Hell in a hurry,but in all reality it's been almost 3 years. It started like most things do as simple genetic mutation that was overlooked as a common mutation. Well how silly would those scientists and doctors look if we could all identify them today. That little mutation caused the world to fall into chaos and turn life for me and all like me to be a living nightmare.

 

The first reports of female aggression started 2 months after the mutation was discovered. A young cheerleader at a famous college I can't think of began experiencing pains and bouts of irratability. It was all assigned to menstral issues but that was just lazy diagnosis as the girl woke up one day to find her hormonal levels off the chart. Oh and she had grown to over 8 feet tall for some unknown reason. The girl rushed into the mens locker room and began taking each of the overwhelmed and now smaller males and well I guess you could say she raped them.

 

I wish I could say this was an isolated incident but it wasn't  as soon women all over the world began experiencing similar bouts of growth and uncontrollable sexual desire. I myself felt the sting of it while sleeping over at my girlfriends house foolishly against my better insticts. It occured while I was sleeping next to her as I felt an intense heat radiating from her and the strongest smell of feminine sex dripping from her privates. I felt the bed tilt to her side and she began goraning loudly. I woke up and was shocked to my core to find my still sleeping girlfriend fingering her body in her sleep and stretching out in front of my very eyes. The sick sound of flesh stretching still rings in my ears today. I quickly got out of bed and ran out of her house as fast as possible. I quickly got in my car and drove off just in time as I saw her large form fly out of the driveway behind me with a sex crazed look in her eyes. The girl I fell in love with was no longer there,instead replaced by some monsterous sex crazed vixen.

 

 

To say the least the world changed dramatically as Women all over the globe got larger and larger until they reached heights well over 50 feet. Governements crumbled and society shifted into a realm of giant female beasts taking men and cramming them forcefully into their snatch's. Soon men such as myself became hunted by these large women who could not find a man or had killed the one they had. Giant naked women now over 50 feet tall roamed the lands consuming food and leaving disaster in their wakes.

 

 I have been run ragged in hopes of finding a haven to rest my weary head. My stomach is always tumbling from the lack of food and I am in the need of a shave. My days are filled with fear and little sleep as I constantly fear capture by one of these women who would no doubt keep me a slave to their lust. To make matters worse I think the women can somehow smell me like a predator does a meal. I have been fortunate to evade capture but do not know how long I can because as I write these words my eyes are heavy and I am being followed by a group of young women who have been tailing me for the last two days. Eyes are getting heavy and I am now writing these words in the hopes of finding someone who can help me or to warn them of impending doom.

 

To all those reading these words on my planet or beyond....beware the mutation is spreading and you are not safe. They are coming!