- Text Size +

Morgan wiped the sweat off her brow, breathing short, panicked breaths. Desperately reaching around in the dark, she felt smooth, curved walls that surrounded her on all sides, which felt like some sort of soft plastic. Completely trapped, the black-haired Morgan felt a seam at the middle of her egg-shaped prison. Trying to squeeze her fingers into it, she found the seal much too strong. Laying down, she gave up trying to escape. She wondered about how much air she had left and how she had gotten there. Trying to re-trace her steps in her mind, the last thing Morgan remembered was how she was simply walking down the hallway of her university when she saw a bright pink flash, waking up dizzy in this dark prison.

 

Crying and confused, Morgan pounded her fists against the walls until she was nearly blinded by light suddenly shining from overhead. Quickly looking around, she saw that her round prison was transparent, and looking through it she saw at least a dozen other women also trapped in containers just like hers.

 

“Okay, swallow these first!” Morgan heard from overhead. Craning her neck upwards, she let out a gasp. Towering above her were four seemingly massive young women.

 

“Yah, like, we can each have three each!” said one woman, who was very tall and thin with long, curly light blonde hair. Her tight-fitting tee shirt hugged her torso tightly, her nipples slightly poking out from her small, but round boobs.

 

“Yeah, that'd split them evenly, Jessica. Duh.” said a voluptuous redhead, her sharp bangs covering her eyebrows.

 

“Don't be such a bitch, Cassie.” said a clean-cut East Asian woman with thick eye makeup, thick-framed black glasses, and bright red lipstick. “I just want to get started here.”

 

“Amy, just relax. We'll get to it.” said Cassie, adjusting her bra straps through her thin, low-cut black shirt.

 

“You want to go first, Marina?” Amy said, referring to a thin brown-haired woman with a big, hook nose, thin eyebrows, and round, pale face.

 

“Sure, I guess. I already swallowed the LED so the tiny ones can see what's going on in there. This is so cool! I can't wait to try one!” said Marina, her hand already descending towards the tiny, encapsulated women.

 

Morgan screeched in fear, her whole body numb from the shock at her situation. She was sweating even more profusely now. Could this even be real? Her thoughts become frenzied as she felt her heart beating faster. Looking up and seeing those women talk about swallowing – what? Morgan's heart dropped as she realized the gravity of her situation: She was somehow trapped inside a pill and about to be swallowed whole by one of the women overhead.

 

Hearing a muffled scream, Morgan turned her head to see Marina gently raising one of the pills, a brown-haired woman inside, who was waving her arms wildly. Becoming somewhat blurry with distance, she could see Marina hold up the pill in front of her massive face.

 

“So I just swallow her down?” Marina said. “What if I can't dry drop these things?”

 

“Here, take this cup of water.” Said Amy, her black hair shining under the fluorescent light overhead as she handed a black cup over to her pale friend.

 

“Thanks! Here goes nothing!” Marina excitedly exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out and placed the pill in the center crevice, the tiny trapped women inside still waving frantically.

 

Morgan watched in terror as Marina's tongue slowly slithered back into the massive mouth with the tiny, terrified passenger along for the ride. Gasping uncontrollably, tears welling up in her eyes, Morgan's jaw quivered as she saw Marina bring up the cup to her mouth and gulp down a few swigs, washing the tiny, trapped woman down her throat.

 

Morgan was shivering and numb watching Marina's throat jump with each gulp, knowing that a helpless woman was now inside the thin woman's body. Morgan realized that trying to free herself was futile, but if she didn't escape, she'd end up swallowed whole by one of the four women towering above her.

 

A frenzy of thoughts entered Morgan's mind. Was she going to get swallowed? What was it going to be like? Is the pill going to dissolve? Her heart beat faster, panic started to rise in her chest, the anxiety started to become overwhelming. Morgan grabbed her hair and pulled hard to wake up from this horrific nightmare, but unfortunately this was all too real. She shouted as she saw another hand descend from the sky.

 

“My turn!” said Jessica, the tall, thin blonde woman who reminded Morgan of Taylor Swift. “Time to down one of you! Hmmm, which one should I choose?”

 

Morgan screeched as she saw two fingers come down upon her prison. She felt her whole world shift as she looked down below her transparent floor to see the box become smaller. Her heart sank as she knew she was being lifted up by the blonde woman to be swallowed whole and alive.

 

Looking forward, Morgan came face-to-face with the giant Jessica, who slithered her massive, slick tongue out and licked her glossy lips, wet with anticipation.

 

“Mmm, you look good.” said Jessica. “I swallowed a bright light so you can see the inside of my tummy! I'd hate for you to be all scared in the dark!” The other women laughed.

 

“AIYEEEEEE!” Morgan shouted as Jessica's lips parted, her teeth and tongue glistening with saliva, showing off cords of spit dripping from the roof of her mouth. Morgan was slowly brought closer to Jessica's tongue until she was mere inches away from the dark, moist cavern. She cried in confusion and fear as the massive, dark, slimy mouth came closer and closer.

 

Morgan felt a quick jerk backwards, forcing her to one end of the pill. Jessica's face became distant extremely fast. “Just kidding! I don't want that one. I want this one instead!”

 

Feeling the entire pill roll, Morgan had to crawl like a hamster in order to keep from being tossed around. As the pill settled, she looked up to see another woman enter Jessica's mouth, being quickly gulped down without any water. A chill went down Morgan's spine. “That could have been me” she thought as she watched the bulge slide down Jessica's throat.

 

Morgan couldn't keep her eyes off of the four women above. She saw Cassie twirl her red hair near her shoulders, looking up her nostrils and under her boobs from below as she reached down into the box and grabbed two pills at the same time. “You think I could do both?” she asked, the pills rolling around in her open palm.

 

“Do it!” shouted Marina. “Swallow them down! I can kinda feel mine squirming! That might just be my excitement, though.”

 

“Okay! Here goes nothin'!” said Cassie, as she craned her neck back and popped the two pills into her mouth, quickly downing them with a big chug of water. Carefully watching her, Morgan saw a lump quickly descend down Cassie's throat and behind her chest. The pale, curvy redhead let out a big burp and rubbed her belly. “That was easier than I thought it'd be!”

 

Morgan couldn't keep her teary eyes off the massive Cassie until she heard Amy's voice from behind her. “I can't believe I have to go last. This was my idea to begin with! Ugh, I'll just eat three at once to get it done.”

 

Amy reached down and grabbed the pill right next to Morgan, lifting it up in the air and placing it in her wet mouth. Morgan screamed when she saw Amy's hand heading right for her, but moving at the last second to another unfortunate victim, who was also placed in Amy's dark mouth.

 

“Hmmmm” Morgan heard Amy mutter. “Hm!” Amy said, her mouth still full with two pills.

 

Morgan breathed a sigh of sick relief as she saw Amy grab another pill and pop it in her mouth. Now her mouth full with three encapsulated women, Amy garbled “Now watch this!” and swallowed hard. Morgan screamed as Amy went “Ahhhh!”, sticking her tongue out of her mouth, showing her friends that it was completely empty.

 

“So that leaves two more for me, two more for Marina, and one more for Cassie.” said Jessica, her high-pitched voice infuriating Morgan.

 

“Very good, Jessica! You can count!” said Cassie, sarcastically.

 

“Oh shut up, bitch. Here, let me divvy these up.” said Jessica, reaching down.

 

Morgan looked up to see every tiny detail in Jessica's hand descending towards her. Every tiny wrinkle and fingerprint became visible as it came closer and closer. Morgan closed her eyes tightly and listened as she heard the pills crash and clink against each other as Jessica picked them up. Expecting to feel the familiar lurch upward again, she opened her eyes to see that she was the only one left in the box. Looking up, she saw Jessica giving two tiny women to Marina.

 

“Two for me and two for you!” said Jessica, holding one capsule in each hand.

 

“Let's down them at the same time!” exclaimed Marina, also holding them. “On one, let's swallow them both! Three... two... one!”

 

Morgan looked up to see both women bring the pills to their faces, mouths wide open, ready to accept the terrified tiny ladies trapped in the pills. Looking up and to her left, she saw Marina swallow hard after putting both pills in her mouth, washing them down with the cup of water, a lump descending down her throat. Looking to her right, she saw Jessica with two pills up her nose! One in each nostril. In the distance she could still see the tiny figures pounding the inside of their prisons up the blonde woman's nose.

 

“Haha, look at me! Look at me!” said Jessica, the pills still up her nose.

 

“Don't play with your food, Jess.” said Amy, arms crossed. “I shrunk these bitches to eat, not to fuck with.”

 

“Oh, okay, fine. Here.” Jessica, said, removing one from her nostril and placing it in her hot, glossy mouth and swallowing with a gulp.

 

“And the other one...” Amy impatiently demanded, her brow furrowing.

 

“Watch this!” exclaimed Jessica, covering the empty nostril with her finger, sealing it shut.

 

Morgan just watched in horror as Jessica snorted her nose hard and sucked the tiny woman up her nostril, then swallowing deeply with a “gluck” sound, sending her tiny victim down her throat.

 

“All gone!” shouted Jessica. “I knew I could do that! I'm surprised I didn't cough.”

 

“Aww, that's gross, Jess!” whined Marina. “I thought you agreed to down them at the same time!”

 

“Oh, get over it” Jessica countered, rubbing her stomach. “They all end up in the same place, anyway! Speaking of which, there's one left. That's on you, Cassie!”

 

Anxiety overwhelmed the tiny Morgan. She's next. She pounded on the inside of the pill, trying any way to escape. Being the last victim and witnessing all the other trapped women become reduced to mere snacks filled her with extreme fear, terror like she has never experienced before.

 

Looking up yet again, Morgan saw Cassie's gigantic fingers come closer to her prison, ready to grab her. Screaming as she watched Cassie's fingers pressed into the sides of the pill, depressing it slightly, Morgan felt a lurch upward. Seeing the empty box below become smaller horrified her. Now merely inches from Cassie's face, she saw every single detail in her skin, every pore, every tiny imperfection, the glint of her red hair. Waiting to enter her mouth any second now, Morgan broke down crying in fear and frustration.

 

“Actually... I'm not that hungry right now.” Cassie commented.

 

“Aww, come on! You have to eat her! We all did!” Amy groaned, sticking her hands out.

 

Morgan looked back and forth at their gigantic faces as they spoke to each other, ready to be swallowed any second. Feeling a jerk back and forth, she looked downward to see Cassie's large cleavage, exposed by her low-cut shirt, become closer and closer. As the darkness between Cassie's breasts filled her environment with darkness, Morgan let out a shriek. Again without light, Morgan cried as she was helpless to see anything, only able to hear Cassie's heartbeat as she's stuck between her massive boobs.

 

“I'll save her for later. I'll keep her in here for now” Cassie said, slipping the pill between her breasts.

 

“Ugh, fine. Just promise to eat her. We don't need her escaping or some shit. Catching them is hard work. You're lucky I have another LED for you for later, or else I totally would have said no. They freak out more if they can see what's going on.” insisted Amy, as she handed over the tiny, unlit bulb to Cassie.

 

Morgan, able to hear the muffled voices above, felt completely anxious and helpless. Tears flowing from her face, uncertain of her future, she wondered if she should feel grateful for the extra time she was granted between Cassie's massive breasts as she was rhythmically jostled up and down. Feeling as though she was being carried, Morgan's anxiety remained extremely high, as pushing against the pill's walls was still useless.

 

Each minute feeling like an hour in complete darkness, Morgan went limp from emotional exhaustion. Just hearing Cassie's calm heartbeat and feeling the gentle sway of her walking increased her fear, especially as the air around her started to warm up from Cassie's body heat.

 

Suddenly bathed in light, Morgan jumped in fear as she was brought back up to Cassie's face, looking around, she saw that she was in a room with lavender walls and a bed close by. Thinking this must be Cassie's room, she just stared at Cassie until she was put on a massive desk, next to the unlit LED.

 

“You're not out of the woods yet, little lady. Just wait til' later and you'll be in my tummy with the rest of them.” stated Cassie, cocking her hips to the side and pointing at the pill. “I'm gonna take a shower. Just wait a bit and I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere!” Cassie winked, turned around, and left the room into a brightly-lit hallway.

 

Morgan, now alone, curled up into a ball and cried. “Why is this happening?” she shouted, knowing no one was there to hear her. Rolling back and forth, she heard the muffled “kssshhh” of the shower turning on in the other room. Breathing a sigh of relief that she may not be tormented for just a few minutes, she let out soft sobs and tears streamed from her eyes. Seeing something darken at the corner of her eye, Morgan quickly looked up to see a silhouette at the doorway.

 

Feeling “Thump, thump, thump.” she craned her neck to see someone walking towards her. Was Cassie back? She could still hear the shower, maybe she changed her mind? Looking up, she saw a stick-thin younger girl with freckles, green eyes, thick, pink lips, chunky thick-framed glasses, and long, poofy, curly red hair. She was wearing a tight, black tank top that pressed against her small boobs and pink panties with hearts on them. Morgan looked up this girl's nose as the gigantic woman smiled and licked her lips.

 

“You're mine now. My sis is gonna be so pissed!” exclaimed the girl, picking up the trapped Morgan and the LED next to her. Morgan, yet again, felt a lurch in her chest as she was forced upward and shaken as the giant girl ran with the pill and the LED.

 

Morgan felt violated and abused as the walls kept pounding away at her, as the girl ran down the hallway and to the left, closing a door behind her and locking it. Not even ten seconds after the door closed, a pounding came from the other side. “Jenny! You fucking bitch! Give me my girl back! Give her back! Give her back now!” Cassie shouted hysterically, her voice shrieking and cracking. “Give her back! Now!”

 

“Sorry sis, I can't! She's mine now. You get to do this all the time and I've never gotten a chance to do it before.” Responded Jenny, in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

“You can't! You're too young! I don't allow you to do this! Give her back!” Screamed Cassie, still pounding at the locked door.

 

“Too young! You can't tell me what to do, I'm eighteen now!” Yelled Jenny.

 

Cassie shot back. “Eighteen? You've been eighteen for five days, Jenny. Now give me back my girl!”

 

“Sorry sis, but this one's mine.” Jenny growled as she switched on the LED. “I know how to do this. Amy showed me once.”

 

Morgan was sweating profusely as she saw the bright light turn on right next to her, still trapped in Jenny's palm.

 

“I'm gonna have my bowl of cereal and this girl. I locked the door and took the key, so you can't get in. Good luck getting in, bitch, there's no spare.” Jenny hissed as she calmly walked over to her desk, sitting down.

 

Looking down, sure enough, Morgan saw the bowl of cereal far down below. Looking up, she saw the giant face of the thin, round-faced redhead about to consume her. Her eyes now sore from crying, her chest in pain from the sheer terror and anxiety of the situation, she shrieked extremely loudly as Jenny parted her lips and placed the bright white LED on her tongue right in front of her. Morgan's eyes were wide open as she could see every single detail of the inside of Jenny's mouth, every strand of mucous, every drop of saliva, every glint of spit shining off her palate, tongue, and throat. Coming closer, Morgan caught sight of the tiny wrinkles in Jenny's lips, the tiny imperfections where the skin was stretching at the corners of her mouth, and the thousands of little taste buds that dotted the surface of Jenny's slick, wet tongue.

 

Shrieking, the pill encapsulating Morgan landed on Jenny's tongue. She looked behind her to see the two soft pink lips close, she looked up to see Jenny's palate getting closer. A giant wave of bubbly saliva built up in front of her and she started hysterically crying as it surrounded her. Morgan now felt the warmth of Jenny's mouth and saw the soft, pink walls up close as they surrounded the transparent prison. She looked at the taste buds becoming bigger and flatter as they pressed up against the outside of the transparent pill. Feeling the slime seep through the seam, Morgan's heart dropped as she knew that the pill wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. Already able to smell Jenny's rank saliva, a wave of disgust fell over Morgan as she was rolled around inside the teenager's mouth.

 

Still able to see all around her thanks to the LED, Morgan felt forced forward, towards Jenny's gaping, dark throat. Yelling until her vocal cords burned, she moved her head in every direction to see saliva bubbles and soft pink walls press up against every angle of the pill. Suddenly feeling the pill shift positions from horizontal to vertical, a sanity-shattering “Gulp” filled her eardrums and her blood ran cold, contrasting with the oppressive heat that now filled the humid pill.

 

Looking up, she saw that the LED was above her, illuminating her surroundings even now. Feeling a slow, steady descent, Morgan now tried to keep the slimy liquid from entering in through the seam, but to no avail. Tiny spit bubbles slid along outside as the pink walls of Jenny's esophagus were slithering along the outside of the pill. Now hearing a slow, calm heartbeat as well as the groans from the inside of this girl's body, Morgan started whimpering to drown out the sounds of her inevitable demise.

 

Looking at the tight sphincter below her feet, Morgan started hyperventilating as Jenny's spit started gathering near her shoes, now nearly ankle-deep. She gasped as she saw the entrance to Jenny's stomach, a wrinkled hole leading to unthinkable darkness, started to grow bigger, sliming along the outside of her prison.

 

Her eyes wide, the pill's slow descent through Jenny's sphincter continued to fill Morgan with dread. The pink ring quickly slid over her and above her, dropping Jenny and the LED unceremoniously deep into Jenny's slimy stomach. Mostly empty right now, Morgan could see light glisten from the wrinkled walls, the yellow slime pooled near the stomach's floor, the pink sphincter that she just left from up top, and, most terrifying, the sphincter of Jenny's stomach exit.

 

Now nearly insane with pure terror, Morgan couldn't scream anymore, as she had lost her voice from yelling nearly constantly. Now smelling the acrid acids covering the pill, Morgan dry heaved from the overwhelming disgust she was experiencing. The wrinkled walls of the teenage girl's stomach began to churn, undulating and pressing against the pill, attempting to digest it like a piece of food. The liquid continued to slowly seep into the pill, a slight smell of vomit filling Morgan's nostrils.

 

Morgan felt a plop and a quick vibration above her. A chunky brown mixture covered the entire capsule, causing the stomach to churn rapidly. Morgan, in her frenzied mind, figured that Jenny began eating the bowl of cereal. The pill moved back and forth, up and down, each time sending Morgan slamming into one of the walls and covering her with the bodily fluids that seeped in through the tight seam. Though the pill was still sealed, Morgan was covered head-to-toe in a thin layer of Jenny's spit and vomit, causing her to wretch.

 

Amazed that she could still breathe, Morgan continued to hyperventilate out of panic as she looked up to see the sphincter above expand and spit out another bolus of chewed food right on top of her. Still seeing bubbles and waves of vomit wash over the pill outside, Morgan stopped crying, as her eyes were now too sore from incessantly tearing up. Feeling another jerk outside, another bolus of food plopped on top of the pill, covering her environment with brown. The groaning and growling outside felt like monstrous roars to Morgan, vibrating her entire body. Knowing only a thin sheet of plastic was between her and the hot slime outside, she tried in vain to force the seam together, but only got more slime on her hands.

 

Squelching and wet slapping filled Morgan's ears. The sounds would have been disgusting alone, but mixed with the smell, the heat, and the humidity, Morgan felt like dying from sheer horror. Gasping, she heard a new noise: creaking. The pill started to give way as the seam began to slowly split. Still not quite completely open, more liquid started entering the capsule. Not sure what to do, Morgan felt as though she was on a sinking ship in the middle of a hot, oppressive, vomit-smelling ocean. She knew that once the capsule gave way, she was done. She was going to be completely submerged in a stranger's hot vomit and her life would be over.

 

She began talking to herself “Please, please, please, no, please, not like this, please.” in quick, panicked tones as she watched mouthful after mouthful land on top of her prison, to be digested all around her. The waves of saliva, chewed food, and digestive fluids formed slimy cords along the mucous-covered stomach walls, glistening with the light from the LED. Jumping, Morgan heard the pill's seam creak again, letting in slightly more fluid than before.

 

Rolling around in the pill, covering herself even more in the warm liquid, Morgan was still able to breathe despite her face being covered in slime. “Creak... c...creak” went the seam, Morgan started breathing deeply and panicked, now whispering “Please please please please please”.

 

The pill suddenly burst open into two, forcing mucous and hot vomit into Morgan's mouth and eyes, leaving her to the mercy of Jenny's body. Now completely submerged in chewed cereal, Morgan was once again able to scream, suddenly finding her voice again at the shock of being slapped with a heavy tide of thick chyme. The brown mush was in her hair, between her toes, up her nose, and all over her body. Spitting out the sour-tasting vomit from her mouth, Morgan shouted “Please! Help me!” knowing full well no one could hear her.

 

Jenny's stomach walls went bright, then dark, then bright again as the LED submerged and re-surfaced during the churning. Seeing Jenny's stomach entrance open yet again, Morgan shrieked as a wad of warm, chewed food landed right on top of her with a slap. Trying to swim in the endless current exhausted Morgan, emotionally distressed from seeing the teenager's vomit all over her skin.

 

Still able to see the pink walls inside Jenny's stomach, Morgan attempted to swim to one of the wrinkled walls to hold on, but her hands slid along the soft, mucous-covered walls with ease. Exhausted, she still tried again to reach, but the tide of vomit pulled her back and forced her completely under. Now deep in Jenny's acrid vomit, Morgan tried to scream, but the stomach contents rushed into her mouth when it opened. Feeling a jerk forward, the tide forced her straight at the wall she was once trying to reach, sliding her along the soft, hot walls.

 

Her skin now starting to tingle slightly, Morgan bear hugged one of the wrinkles and held on for dear life. Morgan's heart beating out of her chest, her eyes were burning too much for her to cry. Feeling herself slip away, she looked up to see a torrent of white liquid splatter from the sphincter up top, looking like Jenny was drinking the milk left over from the cereal.

 

Unable to hold on any longer, her burning arms gave up and she slid off of Jenny's stomach wrinkle, back into the ocean of digesting food. Feeling violated and broken, Morgan could barely keep afloat in the wild, churning, chunky mixture. Delirious from the relentless heat, Morgan's life flashed before her eyes, accepting that death was inevitable. Choking on the teenage redhead's vomit, Morgan's swimming became weaker as the churning became stronger. Unable to stay afloat, her arms went limp from exhaustion and she was sucked under the surface of the digesting mass.

 

Now completely at the mercy of Jenny's digestive system, Morgan drifted in and out of consciousness as the vomit flowed around her. Not knowing how long it was since she was swallowed, she instinctively inhaled a lungful of hot, humid, disgusting air whenever the massive stomach churned her upwards. Her eyelids fluttering from stress and her entire body starting to shiver from unrelenting fear and exhaustion, Morgan felt her body pressed between two of Jenny's churning stomach walls.

 

Trying to push the walls away was futile, the massive, hot organ was much too oppressive for Morgan to resist. Her consciousness going black, she could feel the red-headed teenager's stomach walls slither against her face, pressing her between the folds like a sandwich.

 

Letting out a final whimper, the last thing Morgan felt was Jenny's hot mucous slathering over her exhausted body. Then darkness.

 

**

 

Jenny positioned the pill behind the LED with her tongue, wanting to swallow the lady first, then the bulb. She wanted the tiny girl to experience the scariest ride she ever experienced and she knew that wouldn't be possible if she couldn't see all the way down her throat when she swallowed. Feeling powerful, she gulped hard and sighed, knowing a terrified little lady was sliding down her throat and into her stomach. Tracing the bulge down her throat and behind her boobs, a chill went down her spine and she smiled wide.

 

“Wow, Amy was right”, she thought. “This does make you feel extremely powerful. I wonder what the girl is thinking inside my tummy right now? She's probably really scared. Oh well. If she didn't want to be eaten she should have stayed away from Amy.”

 

Jenny took her first spoonful of cereal and swallowed, thinking about how hot and slimy it must be for her tiny victim. Perusing through Facebook posts, Jenny let out a soft burp and rubbed her belly, quickly forgetting about tiny Morgan.

 

**

The next day, Morgan's dead body was slithering along inside Jenny's colon in a log of brown feces. Her face, frozen in an expression of sorrow, slid against the inside of the teenager's large intestine, completely covered in hot shit. Reduced to nothing but feces, Morgan's skin was wrinkled, her color was off, and brown mush surrounded nearly every inch of her body. As the intestines absorbed any excess water from Morgan's face, her body became almost like a raisin. Slowly sliding around between two nuggets of poop, Morgan's corpse was mangled from the digestive process Jenny put her through.

 

Stuck in the middle of the log of feces, Morgan and the rest of Jenny's shit were deposited in the rectum, the last stop before excretion. Staying there for a number of hours, Morgan's body became more compressed as Jenny held in her bowel movement. Feces in every crack and orifice of Morgan's body, she became almost unrecognizable as time went on.

 

Jenny, needing to go to the bathroom, twirled her curly red hair and crossed her legs during class. Looking at the clock, she bit her lip, knowing she only needed to wait a few more minutes. Crossing and uncrossing her legs as she held Morgan's body up her ass, Jenny kept writing the last few equations for her classwork in math, her last class of the day. Hearing the bell ring was music to her ears. She quickly got up, grabbed her backpack, put her books away, handed in her assignment, and rushed out the room.

 

Bursting through a door marked “Ladies”, she entered one of the stalls, locked it, and quickly unzipped her shorts down to her ankles and pulled down her panties to her knees. Feeling the familiar pressure from her bowels, she heard a groan from her stomach as she was finally able to relieve herself.

 

Up Jenny's ass, Morgan's body began to shift. Slithering downwards in the rest of the log, her face rubbed against the inside of Jenny's asshole as she finally left her body after almost a full day digesting. Hanging downwards, Morgans arm poked out of the hunk of feces as Jenny's anus let it go. The large, solid, brown shit landed in the toilet with a plop, Morgan firmly lodged in the floating turd.

 

Jenny let out a stream of piss, some of it landing on Morgan's corpse, loosening her from the floating feces. Taking a few sheets of toilet paper, Jenny wiped herself clean and flushed Morgan away, never thinking about her again.