- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: all publicly recognisable character, settings, etc. Are property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

Review if you want more!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a short one. Please review.

 

The Goddess stood at full height which was about a thousand foot from our perspective. The Goddess had been around for years. No one could remember when she first appeared or where she had come from or anything about her. Since she appeared all the dates had been reset. According to her rule there were 13 months with the first dedicated to fully worshiping her.

She had travelled around the world (by foot of course) ,she had passed through the sea by changing her height. She looked down on everybody. To her they were nothing more than bugs. To them she was their God.

She was wearing the same clothes that she had grown in, luckily the people had managed to make a giant spray can to stop them smelling. Some people were charged with making new clothes for the goddess but they hadn't gotten far yet.

The goddess wore yoga pants (as they clenched tightly to her perfect heart shaped butt tightly), a tank top (as it could get quite hot up there and it showed off her ginormous breasts), a hoodie (for it could also be quite cold) and a pair of white converse. She had bright blue eyes, rather pale skin and silky smooth black hair.

All women were told to become more like the goddess. They would dress like her , have breast and butt implants and dye their hair. No one ,however could grow to her height. There was no man big enough to pleasure her (she did this with alternative means instead), no friends for her to talk to and no roof to put over her head.

The goddess didn't care about this though, she had lived for years like this and always seemed to be having the time of her life.

The goddess looked back up to see the sun setting. She was bored and it had been a long journey home. She cleared her throat. It echoed around the city. "I would like you to all plesure me" she announced, not feeling slightly embarrassed, for she would usually do this.

Everyone came to her position in the city immediately. She checked to make sure no more were coming. Then she pulled off her hoodie and placed it on the ground gently, she didn't want to kill anyone yet. She unlaced her converse and placed them on the other side of the city. She pulled off her red tank top, revewaling her humongous breasts that were kept from popping out by a hot pink bra. She then peeled off her sweaty yoga pants. She made sure to swish this over her slaves to give them a good whiff. 

She now stood there in a pair of hot pink bra and panties. Hundreds of thousands of people looked up at her.She smiled, then she shoved her hand into her panties and started stroking her pussy, she moaned and then fell to her knees in ecstacy. She pulled her panties off and people started to come forward and massaged her body wherever they could reach. 

Her pussy was well over 80ft deep, some people managed to climb up her leg but upon running into the humongous cavity drowned in her love juce. She pulled her hand from her pussy and undid her bra. Out bounced her humongous breasts which were well over 40ft . She now used her hands as to lift the tiny people around her body. She would drop some people off at her gargantuan vagina, they would run in never to be seen again. She carried others up to her breasts. These people were either squished or fell to their deaths as they tried to pleasure their ruler. She could barley feel them doing anything for they weren't even and inch from her perspective , she acctually had to do most of the work herself. Eventually she  fell back gasping for air. The city was covered in her cum. Most of the city and its inhabitants had been squished. She smiled, she loved being the goddess.