- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story contains scrat, vore vagina, and more this is all fictional not real

William and me having boy time. During swimming on Tuesday i managed to touch williams crotch when we were changing i got to see Williams cock.friday: Managed to bring William to the corner and told him to open his pants and I grabbed his hand and put it against my crotch. He laughed in what I think was pleasure and happiness. Near the end of lunch I opened his pants and touched his penis up close before we went back inside. Next week I will try again but I will be a bit more strict and accurate with my sign language.I will tell him to spread his legs and I will slide the end of the paintbrush I have down the back of his boxers if that doesn't work the I will show him my penis and grab his hand and get him to touch it then I will tell him to turn around (back facing me) and use the paintbrush to press into his ass if he refuses then try again and remind him that he promised to let me use him and he can use me.Wednesday  I managed to get William to spread his legs and I grabbed his ball sac and his penis but he moved back too soon. Thursday I managed to get him to kiss the head of my penis but I almost got caught by Helen.I managed to bring him to the corner one last time but I felt a bit dizzy so as I sat and looked at William and screamed as William got bigger and I got smaller. He grabbed me as i tried to run from him. he brought me to the waist band of his trousers and opened the excitedly and dropped me inside. He stopped moving as his face went red and he dropped his pants squatted over a drain and started to piss. I got soaked and dropped right under his anus. William let out a sigh of relief as a silent fart slid from his parting cheeks. The smell was too much and it smelt like when rihannia took a shit in a dumpster then I got locked in it and I blacked out.robbie asked William' hey William where's Vincent?' William shrugged his shoulders for I don't know but Robbie pushed him back into the corner and pulled his pants down and got William to suck his cock but Robbie just made a huge mistake. William is hungry and food is food in his mind. He threw Robbie into the air and swallowed him alive.as Robbie screamed and squared the more aroused William got. I was being dragged into William by his anus William stopped moving and allowed time for Robbie to digest after a few minutes Robbie grew quite and the bulge in Williams belly got smaller. I escaped Williams underwear and I was running across the ground when I heard another set of loud but small footprints. I tried to escape the grabbing hands of the toddlers, but I was stopped by Scott's giant butt as it started crushing me as he sat. Scott stopped moving and let out a moan and a sigh of relief that he had just pooped his pants scott ran over to Sean Ross to give him a hug but Sean Ross( or s.r for short) had other ideas. S.r grabbed Scott and Started to suck his cock until scott climaxed and erected all over s.r's face. S.r put his hand down Scott's pants and grabbed me among the shit..
Chapter End Notes:
This is my first story please rate