- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story after many, many years of being a reader on this site. It will be majorly focused on feet, but there will be mouthplay and other content in later chapters as the story progresses. The goal is to have good giantess material, while also creating interesting characters. I hope you enjoy!
Author's Chapter Notes:
No giantess content in this first chapter, just introducing the main characters and some background information.
"You were on point tonight." I heard my friend state as I closed out of the game. We had just played our favorite FPS for about four hours straight and I was disappointed we couldn't keep going. As much as we both love video games, college classes still demanded our attention.

"Oh come on Nora, you cleared through those waves WAY faster than me." I knew I had played really well, but I didn't want to seem arrogant. Plus, I was almost certain she killed about four times the number of enemies I did.

"Well, yeah, that's true, but I'm not worth a damn when it comes to using a sniper rifle. You've got eyes like a hawk." She giggled and I think my heart melted a bit. I was currently talking to my friend Nora who I missed very much. I especially missed that laugh. Her eyes would squint when she laughed with an endearing smile that could win anyone over. Instead of seeing her laugh, I had to settle for simply hearing it. Lately, I've missed her more than usual and I wasn't quite sure what to do about it. Would it be weird to randomly tell her I miss her? I sighed involuntarily.

"Dom, everything okay?" Nora asked without missing a beat. I hadn't realized what I did until she spoke up.

"Oh, uh yeah. Sorry, I'm just tired and stressed about school." This was a lie, but I wasn't sure what else to say. When I panic my mouth just kind of runs on its own.

"You worry too much about that stuff! Don't forget we're goin' to do the raid tomorrow night, okay? Worry 'bout that! I'll text you later to remind you." The eagerness in her voice cheered me up and I laughed in response. Without even doing anything specific, Nora was always able to lift my spirits. I think it has something to do with her attitude. No matter how long we hang out or talk, Nora always wanted to do more. After being friends for about ten years, you become attuned to each others' feelings.

"No, no, you don't need to do that. I promise I'll remember. I'll talk to you tomorrow, alright?" I asked with a weary smile, my eyes feeling quite heavy. While I lied earlier about being stressed from school, I was honest in saying that I was tired. My eyelids felt like they had Acme anvils weighing them down.

"Sounds good t'me, g'night Dom!" I heard a final beeping sound in my headset that signified her hanging up. I tossed my headset on my desk, spun around in my chair, and flopped onto my bed. I really enjoyed having my computer and gaming console only a couple feet away from my bed. Falling asleep with my legs hanging off the side of the bed would've been possible, albeit uncomfortable, so I forced myself to roll over until I was in a position that a normal human being might sleep in.

My eyes closed and refused to open after that.

There was only one thing my mind could think about as I drifted off to sleep. Nora. When would be the next time I could see her? Christmas wasn't too far off, so that might be the best opportunity. I enjoyed talking and playing together online almost every night, but it can't substitute hanging out with her in person. I've had feelings for her since early high school and I'm already in my junior year of college. I think I lost my opportunity long ago, but a part of me still hoped that something could be there. The worst part is that I couldn't even tell her I missed her earlier. Sometimes I get so nervous I don't know what to say and I blurt whatever excuse comes to mind. If there was a way to confess to her, without making a complete fool of myself, I'd gladly do it. This was my final thought before succumbing to the Sandman.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter, the action begins! Bonus points to anyone who knows what game they are playing.