- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Amber

It was the moment Jack was waiting for. It was Amber’s moment. He had seen her in all sorts of outfit. Today, not being one of the club’s most original days, she came out dressed as a nurse. A slutty nurse. A very slutty nurse.

Her tight and skimpy dress already revealed quite a lot about the proportions and firmness of the perfect mounds that were her breasts. Even after weeks of seeing her, Jack still had problems to believe that they could stand so firm. The rest of her was almost as perfect. Tall, curvaceous, she had the perfect hourglass figure, with a flat stomach, wide hips and long silky legs. And her ass could have belonged to the marble sculpture of any Greek Goddess.

Her body was an arsenal, and Amber knew how to use each and every one of her weapons very well. A regular of strip joints, Jack had never seen anything like her before. And he had not missed any of her shows.

She spotted him soon enough. She made him wait, though, as she made the audience at the far edge of the stage drool. He knew she would eventually come. He was generous with the tips, especially with her. She did. She danced for him, in a way he was the only one who realized it. And then she got closer. Much closer than any time before, as a matter of fact. Her massive breasts were mere inches from his face, so perfect and, at the same time, so natural. It was clear she did not have implants to thank for her proportions. They were so appealing… and yet he would not touch them. It was the only rule, and Jack had always followed it.

Unfortunately, not always everyone knew the rules. The guy to his right didn’t, apparently. With significantly less self-control than Jack, the guy could not prevent reaching out for Amber’s right tit and grabbing it in her hand. She yelled and stepped back. Jack could see and smell that the man was completely drunk. Jumping in the stage, he made an attempt to dash for her… until a massive bouncer dashed for him first.

Jack would not have liked to be in his spot. He would have probably been unconscious if he had been hit as hard as him. Another bouncer got in front of Jack and started:

“Please, there is nothing to see here. Please, go to the bar and the next round is on the house”

 

 

She was mad. She had only worked at that fucking place for a couple of months and it was the third time already that a customer assaulted her. She managed to put some jeans, a T-shirt and a jacket in a rush and then got out of her dressing room, slamming the door shut.

The manager was waiting for her.

“Amber…”

“I’m not coming out again, today!” she protested

“But…”

“You should control your customers better, next time” she said. She was a little cocky, but she felt like she could be. She was well aware that she had become an instant favorite and that the average attendance to the joint had increased since she worked there.

“Where are you going?” he asked

“To get a couple of things sorted out” she said

Then she walked down the corridor and turned left, towards her destination. She found the man sitting on a chair, visibly bruised, with a massive security guard at each side.

Stopping in front of him she observed him with a disdainful look. He was in his late forties and besides from being very drunk he looked terrible.

“Don’t you think that I deserve some respect while I’m working?” she asked

The man did not reply, he only babbled.

Looking at one of the security guards, she then said:

“Eddie, would you mind holding him up for me?”

“Amber…” Eddie said

“Just do it, please, darling” she asked with a flirting tone

“Ok” the massive guard said as he lifted the man from his chair and held him by the armpits.

Amber walked towards a drawer and opened it. When she turned, she was wearing brass knuckles in her right hand.

“What are you going to do?” Eddie asked

“Nothing that you haven’t done yet” she said

“Then, why?” the bouncer inquired

“Because I fucking need it!” she yelled

Then, she walked towards the man and stood still. She stood as tall as him, and he was not a short man. But she was a tall woman too, and with her heels she stood almost 6’ tall. She whispered to him:

“Look, pervert, it’s time for you to learn a little bit of respect. You see, I’m working here. I work out to be in good shape and rehearse my routines. I watch videos of my shows and try to improve them. I’m a professional. And so are my colleagues. And we deserve to be treated like that”

The man looked at her but did not reply.

“People like you make me sick” Amber said, and then she punched him hard in the stomach.

The man bent and complained. He would have not believed that a woman could punch so hard, especially after the beating from the bouncers.

She punched him four more times, each of them as hard as the first one. By the fifth punch Eddie had to sit him down in the chair again.

When she felt that she was relaxed enough, she removed her brass knuckles, buttoned her jacket and headed for the door.

The man babbled something from the chair. Turning, he head him saying:

“Amber…”

Fixing a stare on him, she spat: “My name is Kelly, asshole”

 

 

Kelly placed the jacket in the hanger by the door and headed for the kitchen. Her hand did not find the fridge’s door handle as it instinctively reached for it. She remembered it too late: Kurt had executed on his threat and had picked the fridge up that afternoon. She had not wanted to be at home, so she just asked her neighbor to open the door when he arrived. Their break up had been a little rough. And, after 8 months going out and 4 living together, Kurt had been her longest relationship since Fred.

“Why don’t you take the sofa, next time” she muttered

Of course, Kurt had the right to take the refrigerator, since he had paid for it. But after two months and after having started a new relationship with a co-worker, he could have been a little classier, she thought.

Thinking on Kurt made her think on Fred too, and thinking on Fred made her think on Henford and what had happened there. Blocking the thought from her mind, she got into her room and saw that the wardrobe was open. Of course, there had still been some of Kurt’s clothes there. She was about to close it when the first thing she saw inside the wardrobe was her blue dress. She loved it. It was the only dress that could make her look better than she already was. Opening the door a little more, she pulled the dress out a little and then said: “Why not?”

The next thing she remembered was waking up in her bed. A quick look at the watch told her that it was almost midday. She had some vague memories of having gone to a club and having drank too much. The warm feeling by her side made her look down and see a naked man lying down next to her. He was tall and muscular. Not massive as Eddie, the bouncer at the joint, but very well proportioned. She liked that sort of men. In a way, Fred had been like this. Kurt was closer to the stereotype. And the man lying next to her was even closer.

She touched him in the shoulder. He groaned and then started to turn as he woke up. Opening his eyes, he said:

“Good morning”

In a cold tone, she just asked:

“What’s your name?”

“Don’t you remember?” he replied with an answer

“I wouldn’t be asking if I did” she said

“Marko. My name is Marko” the man said

“I guess I met you in a club. I was probably too drunk. And we fucked, didn’t we?” she asked, still serious

“You invited me to your house” he said in a defensive tone

“Oh, don’t worry. I didn’t mean that. Did you have a good time?” she asked in a gentler tone

“You were… quite wild” he finally said

She smirked.

“It had been a while” she said. She had fallen into a self-destructing loop after the breakup with Kurt.

“Really?” the man asked, looking at her bare chest

“The last few weeks have been a little messy” she said as she shrugged. “I know it’s hard to believe, in any case” she added in a cocky tone. “You know what? Now I’m on the mood for a little more fun”

The man looked down at his cock and then looked at her apologetically.

“We did it four times, last night”

Really? That much? How come she did not remember? Kelly thought as she looked at the man. Reaching out with her hand, she grabbed his cock and asked in a girly voice:

“Are you sure?”

But even if there was some reaction, it was far from what she was expecting. The man shrugged, trying to find some words.

“Ok” Kelly said

“Sorry” the man said

“I think you should leave” she added

“What?” Marko asked

“If you cannot fuck, then you are of no use to me”

A few of hours later she had eaten a quick lunch and headed for the gym. She was still horny. She wondered how in the hell had she managed to be two months without having any man inside her. It must be the first time this happened since she visited a barn in Henford for the first time.

Why in the hell had she been so evasive with men since Kurt had dumped her? She knew the answer. She knew it was the feeling of rejection and the fact that it had unblocked some of the memories that she had managed to keep at bay ever since she started dating Kurt. She had had worst episodes before she met him. She had never chosen chastity as a reaction before, though.

Five minutes into her workout routines she felt the glances of all the men in the gym fixed in her. Her outfit did not do anything to hide any of her assets, so it was quite a natural reaction to expect. Realizing she was still incredibly horny, she scanned the gym and chose. She then walked casually next to the man she had picked and whispered:

“Women’s restroom. Five minutes”

She did not need to work out anymore when she got out, so she took a shower and headed home. She was hungry enough which reminded her that she had no fridge and no food. Out of options, she just called for a pizza.

The delivery boy arrived 25 minutes later, as promised. She opened the door and caught herself thinking that he did not look so bad.

“Dammit, Kelly. What the hell is going on in your head?” she thought

Forty minutes later she sat in bed and lit a cigarette. She had quit a year ago, but she still kept a pack hidden in her underwear’s drawer. Next to her, the boy sat, panting. From the look of him, he was probably in college.

Letting out a puff of smoke, she said:

“I believe you are going to be late for your other deliveries”

The boy did not know how to reply. Then, he suddenly said:

“Yes… yes”

“Please, close the door when you leave” she added

“What the hell is happening to me? Yesterday I was Mother Superior and now I’m some sort of sexual predator?” she thought as she ate the first slice of pizza. It was pretty cold, but she was still hungry.

Kelly had never been shy with sex, but her behavior over the last 24 hours was extremely unusual.

Just then, the phone rang. She felt as if someone had thrown a bucket with ice water over her when she heard her mother’s voice on the other end of the line.

“Mother?” she asked

“How are you, Kelly? You haven’t called in a while” her mother said

Kelly needed a couple of seconds to recover. Then, she faked a smile, even if no one could see her, and put her loveliest voice and she said:

“Very well, mom. Things are going very well over here”

“Is Kurt home?” her mother asked

“No… no, today he had poker with his friends. He is not back yet”

“Are things going well between you two?”

“Sure mom. Better than ever” Kelly lied

“Do I need to start looking for dresses, darling?” her mother said in a sarcastic tone

Kelly felt as if she had been stabbed in the belly. She managed to keep a believable enough voice when she replied:

“Don’t be so hasty, mom. We haven’t been together for that long”

“Ok, ok, I won’t insist anymore. I wish we could meet him, though. I should come and visit sometime”

“Sure Mom” Kelly said, knowing very well that her mother would never take a plane and cross half the country to see her.

“Or maybe we could meet him here. You could come for Thanksgiving” her mother suggested

“Mom, Thanksgiving is 5 months away. And you know I cannot come back to Henford”

“Kelly… it’s been 6 years. People have forgotten” her mother said

“People will never forget. Starting by Dad. He doesn’t know you’re calling, does he?”

Her mother was out of words.

“Kelly”

“We’ll talk some other day, mom” Kelly said as she hung up