- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We last left our hero with his life in danger. Would he become a permanent tattoo for the sexy Kiana? Read on to find out!

In Kiana's opinion, she had chosen the best place to tan. The sun was directly above her, so her tan would be nice and even, not to mention burning hot, just the way she liked it! She waited until Erica and Julia had also picked a spot, and then the three teenagers all laid out their towels at the same time. Kiana was about to lay down, when she realized something.

She knew that there were no boys within several blocks in her neighborhood. She also knew that they were relatively tucked away and hidden by trees and bushes in her backyard. With a grin, Kiana took off her bikini top and bottom, and then laid down on her back to tan. Within a minute, she was fast asleep, a content smile on her face.

-------------

Zack was not at all expecting Kiana to do something bold, so when he suddenly felt his prison shifting and shaking around, he had absolutely no idea what was going on. A few seconds later, Zack was suddenly thrown backwards by some unseen force, as light poured into his vision.. He shot back, until he felt like he hit a wall, and then the breast he was stuck to jiggled forward again. This process continued for about thirty seconds, as Zack was thrown forward and backward with Kiana's boob.

Little did Zack know that what was happening was simply the effects of Kiana taking off her bikini top. Kiana's massive breasts had been so squeezed together by her tight top, that by taking the top off her boobs had gone crazy. Each breast had spread apart before jiggling back to the center, then back out, then in, over and over. Poor Zack was thrown along for the entire jiggly ride.

Finally, her boobs came to rest, and Zack found himself facing sideways. He assumed that Kiana must be laying down. Light was all around Zack, and he could tell that Kiana's breasts were at least a few inches apart. Zack still felt no progress on his body reforming off of Kiana's flesh, but he thought that with time he would finally pop free. He had this thought until his entire world began shaking once more.

Without warning, Zack was wobbling like crazy, and his world started to tilt backwards. Flesh rippled beneath him, rippling him as well, and he felt like Kiana's breast was just falling off. This was not the case, as Kiana's breast soon stopped, with Zack facing straight up again. Zack looked up just in time to see Kiana's big left boob come crashing down onto him.

-------------

Kiana, of course, had no control over what she was doing to poor little Zack. She was merely a restless sleeper, and she had simply turned over onto her side. Her right breast was pressed against the ground, with her left breast on top of it. She was lying on her right side.

-------------

Kiana's heavy breast was squeezing the life out of Zack as it lay on top of him, it's entire weight bearing down on his flattened body. He couldn't even push it away to give himself some breathing room like before, as his whole body was squished flat. Soon, it was hard to breathe, and Zack was hot and sweaty. His vision became blurry.

-------------

Thirty minutes later, Kiana's eyes slowly fluttered open. She hadn't been able to sleep well, because something was bothering her. Julia had never gotten what was in between her breasts out. Kiana wondered if the thing was still stuck in there. Her curiosity overcame her want to sleep, so she rolled back onto her back and pried apart her breasts.

By this point in time, Zack had passed out from the heat and the lack of air. He simply jiggled along with her breast as she rolled onto her back.

When Kiana pried apart her boobs, she was surprised to see a little sticker stuck to her flesh. She giggled softly, and peeled it off her skin with a sharp fingernail. It was stuck on tight, but she got it off.

"What kind of sticker are you?" She whispered to no one in particular. The sticker looked like a sleeping naked guy. Kiana simply shrugged and threw the sticker away. She didn't even realize that the sticker only fell a few inches away, landing to her side on the towel.

-------------

Zack awoke with bright lights all around him. He quickly realized that it was just the sun. Somehow, he had been freed from the clutches of Kiana's breasts. However, he was still flattened, although he could feel his body starting to reform. He looked to his right and saw that Kiana was laying there, in all her...naked glory?! She was completely naked! Zack couldn't believe it!

After a few minutes, Zack was back in the game. He jumped to his feet victoriously, happy to finally be normal again. Well...relatively normal. Unfortunately, the breasts wanted Zack back, as Zack suddenly noticed Kiana turning over in her sleep again. She was going to roll right over him!

He started sprinting away, but he wasn't fast enough. Kiana's massive, bare left breast crashed down onto him, her giant nipple squashing his body.

-------------

Kiana didn't know it., but when she rolled over she had just given a Zack a closer look than any guy had ever had at her perfect breasts. Deep in sleep, Kiana smiled.

-------------

Much to Zack's chagrin, he was instantaneously reflattened by Kiana's giant nipple. On the bright side...Kiana's nipple! Zack couldn't believe that he was blessed enough to see this goddess naked, let alone get a face full of her tit!

Unfortunately, Zack was again stuck, and in an arguably worse position than before. This fact became clear when Kiana's nipple suddenly hardened, twisting Zack's body uncomfortably and slamming him harshly into the towel beneath him. He was mercilessly smushed between her nipple and all of her weight above him and the thin towel and solid ground below him. Her nipple also dug painfully into his body.

Thankfully, this situation did not last. Kiana once again shifted positions, rolling onto her back once more. Zack was left sticking straight up into the air. Thanks to her hardened nipple, Zack reformed off of her quicker than normal.

Realizing he had to get away from this sexy giantess before she unknowingly crushed him again, Zack jumped off her nipple, and slid down her smooth breast until he hit the towel. He then broke out into an all out sprint to avoid any further crushing.

Finally, he was off of her towel and in the grass, safely away from any further danger. He surveyed the backyard, looking for the other two girls. He spotted Erica about twenty feet away, lying down under a tree. He also noticed that Julia was only a few short feet away, spread out on her towel in the sun.

Zack remembered that the goal of Julia's twisted revenge game was to get back to her and get her attention. He really didn't want to be near her, but he had no choice. Begrudgingly, he began his trek over to her.

Unlike Kiana, Julia was an incredibly heavy sleeper, and never shifted or turned over in her sleep. She had also laid out on her towel on her stomach, and had propped her head up on her arms, with her hands buried under her. Also, like Kiana, she had stripped out of her g string bikini before tanning, so she was nude.

Zack noticed all of this when he reached Julia's towel. He saw that Julia's head was too high up to reach. Her arms were also too smooth to scale to reach Julia's head. With regret, Zack realized the only way to get to Julia would be to start at her feet, go up over her big butt, across her back, and then to her head. Zack sadly walked over to her feet to begin his trek.

Upon reaching her feet, he realized they were nice and soft. But he couldn't get distracted now. One wrong move could squash him flat to Julia. Zack climbed up Julia's feet, and then walked up her leg. The journey was relatively easy, until he reached her thighs.

Zack had always eyed Julia's gloriously jiggly thighs, but now he didn't like them quite so much. Each step Zack took had him sinking into her soft flesh, almost up to his knee. Zack had to run along her thigh to avoid sinking all the way in and becoming stuck. Also, by this point the heat was getting to Zack, and he felt faint.

Eventually, Zack reached the base of Julia's mountainous ass. It certainly felt like scaling a mountain, as Zack had to get down on all fours and dig his fingers into her smooth skin to find any sort of handhold. Progress was slow, and it took him a whole three minutes until he was standing at the peak of her ass.

Zack felt so accomplished, like he had climbed an actual mountain. This happy feeling turned to dread as Zack looked to his left and saw the deep cavern of Julia's butt crack. All he could see was darkness, but he could certainly smell more than that.

Suddenly, Zack realized he was afraid of heights, and his head began to spin. Due to a combination of acrophobia, the stench from Julia's ass, and the scorching heat, Zack went limp, and tumbled right into Julia's butt crack, falling right down into her ass.

-------------

Julia was fast asleep, and had felt nothing. But for some reason, when Zack fell into her butt, she smiled.

Chapter End Notes:

I know that having Zack tan to Kiana's breast and become stuck there forever would have been nice, but I couldn't end the story that early! On the bright side (not for Zack), Zack is now trapped in his nemesis's ass! How will he get out of this one? Thanks for reading, and remember to review with any thoughts or suggestions. See ya next time!