- Text Size +

The giant, towelled figure of Summer emerged into the room. She was like a titan, towering over me like a skyscraper, I could hardly make out her upper body, she was so tall. Every step she took shook the floor below me. She walked past me and towards her bed, where she started taking off the towel covering her body. I averted my gaze, despite what I was doing here, I wasn't sexually attracted to Summer, just the idea of being her shoes. It sounded weird when I tried to rationalise it.

This gave me time to come to terms with my transformation. I could see from the perspective of the sole, probably the heel section, as when I looked further down my body I could see two straps that were once my arms. I felt a sense of being able to move, but not much. This must have been what Dr Arnold was talking about when he mentioned any movement I had would be limited by what I changed into. Summer's room from this perspective was totally different. I felt like I was in a big city, surrounded by these huge structures. I glanced to see if Summer was ready, she was now fully dressed and sat at her desk on her laptop. I used this opportunity to nudge myself more in line with the other shoe. I didn't want Summer to suspect a thing. Her finding out about this was just about the worst this that could happen.

For what felt like ages, Summer just sat at her desk, occasionally laughing at something she saw online. I looked lustfully at her bare feet that she were planted squarely on the ground by her chair. The anticipation was killing me, as well as the boredom. Finally, Summer's cell phone rang, peaking my attention.

"Hiya" I heard Summer say, It was quite difficult to hear her, she was so far away "Yeah, I'll meet you in 10. See you soon" With that Summer rose from her seat and walked over to me. This was it, what I had dreamed of for years was finally about to happen. As she got close I could see every detail of her legs, every pore, every freckle. Without ceremony, Summer slipped her foot into the shoe next to me, and then finally rested her foot on me, slipping her toes between my arms. I exploded with pleasure as she pressed down, putting her weight on me. It was more than I ever expected as her sweet foot pressed down on my body. I could smell her foot lotion, taste the carpet fibres.

As she walked I saw her heel arch high above me, pressing down on the toe section of my body. Finally the pressure released and I slapped into the bottom of her heel, with a satisfying clap. I was now soaring through the air, hanging on to her toes until I got pressed into the ground again. This was amazing! How many other people get to live their fantasy as literally as this!

The cycle of walking continued and since I was a flip flop, I could see where we were headed. We headed out of our house and onto the street. The concrete was warm as Summer walked along the street, though it's hardness meant I was being pressed even harder by Summer's feet. The whole thing became a rhythm; I'd be pressed, I'd be slapped then I'd sour, repeat. After the first few minutes of being walked on the original burst of ecstasy had gone, though it hadn't become harrowing, it remained enjoyable. Eventually, Summer randomly came to a stop. As her heel was now pressing hard down on my face, I didn't know if she was meeting her friend. i then felt lifted in the air by her mighty leg. Did she suspect something? How could she, surely no one could figure out what was going on here. I felt her pulling on my straps, muttering something about how they were too tight. I realised I had been squeezing her toes ever since I was being worn, it was a natural reaction and not one a normal shoe would make. I relaxed my grip and tried to remain still. I was still extremely paranoid about giving the game away.

Summer just shrugged and continued walking, and I breathed a sigh of relief. What a minute, was I breathing? Eventually, Summer met with her friends and headed to the mall. Their conversation felt like it was happening miles away, so I just focused on my job; being comfortable for Summer's foot. When they stepped inside the mall the sudden change from concrete to marble took me by surprise, it's cold making me marginally uncomfortable. By this point though, Summer's body heat was warming me a treat, and her sweat had started to come through past her lotion. The taste I was getting was now more salty than perfumy. Then again, if I hadn't been prepared for the smell of feet, I'd made a bad choice in what object I became. The smell was familiar from the slipper incident, but this time it was 'live'.

Summer spend a few hours wandering around the mall, continuing to amaze me at how much time she could spend doing absolutely nothing at all. After a while, we ended up in a shoe store. I felt Summer wander around the store, 'oohing' and 'ahhing' at all the various shoes. Eventually Summer went into a small booth and took me off. I saw in her hand a pair of blue high heels. Oh great, she was trying on other shoes. I could only watch as she slipped her feet into the heels and walked around. She remarked how comfy they were, posers. I was here first. Dear god, was I being jealous of a shoe. It was only natural, I'm a shoe now, and these fancy heels are trying to take my feet away.

"So are you going to buy them" Amber, one of Summer's friends asked. My heart was in my mouth waiting for Summer's answer. What if she did buy them and wear them out, leaving me in a bag for the rest of the day. I glanced up at a clock on the wall and made out that it was about one thirty in the afternoon. I still had over twelve hours left on this transformation! What would I do if I got put in a shoe box and pushed under Summer's bed. I'd get seriously hurt changing back and probably alert Summer.

"Nah, I don't have the cash for that right now" She said, taking the heels off. I was relieved as she slipped her feet back into me and we left the store. It wasn't long before Summer needed to use the bathroom and off we went to the mall toilets. Now the mall toilets weren't exactly the most hygienic placed in the world. I could only speak for the men's room, but I don't think that place had ever been clean in all the time I've been around. I was hoping the ladies had a bit more cleanliness to it, but I was sadly disappointed. The first thing I felt was Summer's foot land in a stagnant puddle of what I hoped was just water, soaking me and her foot. I heard summer tut as she walked into a stall. I was thankful to just be staring up at the underside of her heel as I heard her urinate, the last thing I needed was to see that. After she was done, she took me off her drenched foot. It didn't take me long to see what she was up to as she carried me over to the hand-dryer.

it was a strange sensation being carried by your twin sister, while nothing but a shoe. Strangely I felt more weird about this than I did being worn. She held me under the dryer and it activated, blowing a strong gush of hot air into my face. These hand-dryers had always been weak from what I could recall, but in my new smaller frame, it was like being stuck in a hurricane, with only the steady protection of Summer's giant hand stopping me from being blown away. When I was dry, she slipped me back onto her foot, which now felt like a second home to me.

The rest of the afternoon was still spent at the mall. For a good hour, they all stopped walking and sat at a fountain and just gossiped. In this time, I was pressed firmly against the ground as Summer's heel was high above me. I felt the sweat from her toes start to soak into me as she and her friends chatted indecipherably above me. I just tried to stop thinking and enjoy the moment. Later, Summer and her friends left the mall and started returning home.

"So you coming out later tonight?" I managed to make out one of her friends say

"Yeah, I just need to get changed first" Summer replied. I hope she wasn't going to change me too. I was loving being under her feet. Then again, it had been an awfully long day.

Summer arrived back home and sat on the couch, putting her feet up next to her. She turned on the TV and became engrossed in that, all the while, wiggling her toes on me, and playing me a little. This was so hot, I didn't even realised when she turned off the TV. Her getting up again, brought me back down to earth, literally. She went up the stairs, but strangely didn't go to her room, but to mine. She knocked on the door,

"Will? Will, you home?" She asked loudly though the door. Of course no answer came. "Look, I just need to borrow a couple bucks from you." She opened the door to find no one there. "He's out again? Odd." She mused to herself, then walked over to my desk, grabbing a few dollars I had lying around. "I'll pay him back later" She muttered. It was hard to be mad at her for it, since I was getting so much out of her for free. What was a few measly dollars to the experience of being an actual living shoe.

She went back into her room and slipped me off, putting me carefully next to the other shoe, then opening her wardrobe. I again averted my gaze as she undressed, and just wallowed in the smell that she had left behind. The lotion mixing with the sweat to give a pungent, yet pleasant aroma. I was shaken out of my thoughts by two silver strappy high heels landing next to me. I guess she wasn't going to wear me out after all. She put them on, grabbed her purse and left me in solitude. I was alone now in Summer's room. There would be so much I would want to do in this situation if I were human right now.

Hours went by, and I tried to amuse myself by seeing exactly how much I could move like this. I could wiggle quite a bit, but couldn't really do any serious moving. Hours past and Summer eventually returned. It was getting late as she changed into her nightie, I was conscious of the time, given I was due to return to human form in just a couple hours. I saw Summer above me climb into her bed, switch out her light and let sleep claim her. I figured I should so the same, if I even could sleep like this. I felt tired from being worn all day and it would be nice to get some sort of rest. I drifted off into some sort of sleep.

I was awoken by a gentle tingly-ness all around my body. I was still a shoe, but I sensed I wouldn't be for much longer as the time must be up. Listening carefully, I could hear Summer's gentle snoring telling me, she was still asleep. I felt myself growing and reshaping, I tried to keep myself small, so as not to wake her. I had returned to human form and was now curled in a naked ball clutching the remote in my hand. Very carefully, I reached under her bed and retrieved the original flip-flop, placing it where I was but a moment ago. I then snuck out of her window and edged back to the safety of my room. As I re-entered my room, the first thing I did was put on a pair of underwear, then I collapsed on my bed. What a rush!

I had gotten away with it, no one was any the wiser. This was so perfect, I resolved to return to Triumvirate in a couple days to give them all the data they needed; they'd earned it, they've made a hell of a gadget! It felt weird having full motor control again. Hell, it felt weird having legs again. I was full of energy, I didn't want to go back to sleep. I looked at the remote in my hand, the green light was still on. It still had the flip flop stored in its memory. I turned the dial to two hours. I could spend another couple hours as shoes, just to take the edge off, I thought as I pressed the red button again. Familiar energy flowed through me as I returned to the shape of a flip flop. Problem was this time, I was draped in the underwear I was wearing. Great.

The next day, I was in a great mood. The previous day's adventure had given me such a buzz, I felt like I could do anything. Even my Dad noticed, noting that I looked happier than ever.

"What's got you so chipper?" He asked, over his morning cornflakes.

"Everything's just coming up roses recently" I smiled

"Well, it's good to see you happy, doesn't happen often enough" He noted. We were interrupted by Summer coming down the stairs. She was wearing a lilac tank top with denim shorts and best of all, the flip flops I had become very familiar with. Using all my restraint I didn't linger my eyes on them.

"Where were you yesterday?" Summer asked

"Out." I replied simply, reusing the same answer I gave her two days ago.

"Again? And now your beaming- I see what's going on here..." My heart sank, worried by what she had deduced "You've got yourself a girlfriend haven't you?" Internally I wiped my brow, delighted she had gotten the wrong end of the stick. I decided to play it coy.

"I ain't saying nothing" I replied, being deliberately obtuse.

"That's a double negative" Dad added, I wasn't sure if he was fully paying attention at this point.

"I think it's cute. Way to go, Will" Summer smiled. Finishing my breakfast, I rose from my seat "By the way, I borrowed a few bucks from your room yesterday, hope you don't mind. I owe you like, four dollars or something"

"No problem" I said and left. Summer was being so nice today, it almost made me feel bad about taking advantage of her like I did. Almost. 

 

Chapter End Notes:


That's it for now, the next chapter should be coming soon-ish. Enjoying writing this so far, so hopefully there'll be no huge delays between chapters