- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this took a while, sort of lost my flow.


 

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" She screamed at me. I gave a quick glance at the remote, it would be foolish to change back now, I'd be at her mercy.

"U- Uhh" I stammered, unable to even begin to make the sound of an excuse.

"You were my shoe a second ago! How the hell did you do that!?" She had caught me red handed, there was no way around it, I had to tell her. I told her about Triumvirate and my implant.

"So you volunteered for an experiment so you could become my shoe!? That is so gross, what is the matter with you?" She spat, making me feel smaller than I felt when I was the shoe "Give me the remote" She demanded. I hesitated, which only made her angrier "Give me the remote, or I'm calling Dad and telling him everything" That did it, it was bad enough Summer finding out, but my Dad would kill me if he found out. Reluctantly I handed her the remote. She inspected it carefully.

"So how does it work then?" She asked, seeming less angry now and more curious

"J-just press the red button" I said, deciding to keep the function of the scanner to myself.

"Well I can't be seen with you right now, so I'm going to have to change you back, but this isn't over" With that she pressed the button again and I shrank down into a flip flop. The world seemed a more dangerous place and for the first time since I got the implant, I was more scared than excited. Especially as I saw Summer's giant figure glaring down at me, hands on her hips. She was snapped out of this by one of her friends

"Summer, you OK? I heard shouting" She enquired

"I'm fine. I just- I just saw a pest" She spat, shooting me an angry glance.

"We were gonna play some volleyball, you in?" Her friend asked, suddenly Summer's face turned from ill-concealed anger to mischievous joy.

"Oh, I'm in" She smiled. She bent down to pick up her bag then rammed her foot onto me. It was the hardest I'd ever been hit, I thought I'd break. As Summer walked with her friend, she took every opportunity to stamp down on me and grind her foot down, the sand on her foot making it extra rough. I expected to be taken off as she reached the nets but I was dead wrong.

"Aren't you going to take off your sandals?" I heard someone say

"No, there's an annoying pain under my foot, I think I'd better leave them on" She chided. The next hour or so was hell and Summer ran, dove, kicked and hopped about the place, with me following her foot wherever it went. The summer heat was making her sweaty and it started to pour into me, the smell of the sea air being overridden by Summer's foot odour. I was thankful when her friends called it quits and said they were going home.

"I'll join you guys in minute, I think a walk in the low tide would help my foot pain" Summer called. I gulped, well if I could gulp I would have as I was helpless to stop Summer walking me over to the sea. When she stepped in it the feeling was awful, the ground swelled around me and stuck me to it momentarily, as I was being bombarded with seawater .After a few minutes of this, Summer finally took me off and without looking at me, threw me into her bag.

I wallowed in a mixture of wet sand and foot stink while lying in her bag, all the while being soaking wet. In the bag with me was the remote. I desperately tried moving myself towards the red button, but the salty water had made me stiff. I hardly noticed when the car pulled up to our house and Summer grabbed the bag and went in. She went straight up to her room and threw me onto the ground, making me land face down. I soon felt myself return to human form, still soaking wet, still covered in slimy wet sand. I couldn't even look at her. I glanced at the door and considered making a break but what would be the point, she had me by the balls.

"How long?" She said, making it clear that this was a demand for information, not a request.

"Since Saturday" I murmured. "But I swear it was only today and one other time"

"When?"

"Sunday, when you went to the mall"

"I thought my shoe felt a little off them. Who'd of thought I was standing on a little pervert." Her mocking made me feel worse.

"What do you want from me?" I said, trying to bargain some sort of deal

"What do I want? You clearly want something from me. Do you like being worn, Will?" She said. I didn't reply. She sighed and picked up the remote. "If you want me to keep this quiet, this stays with me. You got it" I could only nod. "Good. Now get out of my sight" She spat. It was hard to remember a time when I felt more ashamed than this. I just went back to my room and slinked into bed, hoping that this whole day was just a horrible nightmare that I could just wake up from.

After a troubled sleep in which my mind imagined scenarios where my Dad threw me out, I awoke to find Summer standing over me, grinning. It took me a while to figure out that I was no longer a man, but a shoe.

"I've had an idea" Summer said "Since you're so willing to be my shoe, I'm going to let you. After all this is what you wanted"

I was picked up from my bed and thrown onto the ground. Gently, Summer placed her foot onto my face, my straps wrapped around her giant toes. This time I didn't get the usual burst of ecstasy. This time, I was scared. this was hugely unexpected and I had no idea what she was planning. As we walked from my room to hers, I was expecting her to be stomping and grinding me, but no, she was walking normally. If I wasn't so tense I could enjoy this. In Summer's room, she went over to her desk and sat down. She leant her feet forwards so she put pressure on the side of my body where her toes rested. All I could see was her heel arched high in the air.

I kept expecting something to happen, but this is how most of the morning was spent. She literally just used me as her shoe. Every bathroom break she'd just get up, walk calmly to the toilet, do her business, making sure her foot was flat on my face, blocking my sight, and returned to her room. What was her game? Was it to just use me? I suddenly remembered what Dr Arnold had said; that when I haven't pressed the button, the process was indefinite. Was she planning on keeping me like this forever? Was this my punishment, eternity as her flip flop? Surely not, my Dad would notice me gone. But what if Summer had already told Dad? What if he approved this punishment? Was it my fate to be trapped forever under my twin sister's left foot?

All these questions raced through my head as time was passing, I hardly noticed Summer get up and walk to the kitchen. In there she kicked me off, I went flying through the air, landing on the floor below the counter. I saw summer reach into her bag and pull out the remote. She pressed it and I returned to my human form. I breathed a sigh of relief, but it didn't last long.

"That was a demonstration" She declared, glaring at me, hands on hips

"Of what?" I finally asked.

"You are now mine. When I want, I will push this button and use you as the shoe you so clearly wish to be. I don't care what you're doing, I don't care where you are. I press this button and it's shoe time. In the mean time, you will stay out of my sight." She commanded. Taking the hint, I ran back to my room, being very aware that I was only wearing the special underwear, Triumvirate had given me. How could things have become so badly.

I tried to look on the bright side, this was what I wanted, wasn't it. Part of my fantasy was to be forced against my will, but this was scary. I was terrified, that Summer would become so mad at me that she'd just throw me out, or break me or lose me. I had been reduced from a person to a thing and it was petrifying.

The next few days were bad, to say the least. Every time I left my room I was looking over my shoulder. Summer wasn't shy about using that remote, it seemed I couldn't get an hour's rest before I was changed back into a shoe and worn for a while. I struggle to recall the worst time it happened. Perhaps the time I thought it was safe to take a shower. I had been in one minute before I found myself shrinking. Being made of foam certainly makes things worse. When Summer found me, rather than changing me back she put me on the clothes line. I was dangling there for hours, a clothes peg nipping me the whole time. Another bad time was when she changed me for one of her nights out. She ended up staying the night at one of her friend's places. She kicked me off and lost me, she spent hours looking for me. I tried to wiggle, so she could locate me, but there was too much weight on me. Eventually I was found under a load of pizza boxes.

I was exhausted, being constantly aware of imminent threat meant I had gotten very little sleep. I was half asleep when Summer barged into my room. She was wearing a tank top and a short shirt, a quick glance showed she had her sneakers on, so what did she want with me?

"What does the blue button do?" She enquired. My stomach sank, the last thing I needed was for Summer to know that I could become more than just a flip flop.

"N-nothing" I said, averting her gaze.

"If you don't tell me Will, I'll use you in the sauna at the gym" She threatened. That did it, her sweat had began to revolt me, if I had to be under her feet in a room designed to make her sweat, I'd probably die.

"It's a scanner. You use it to scan objects" I said sheepishly, knowing I had just broadened the scope of Summer's ownership of me. A wicked grin came across her face.

"Oh. That'll be all... for now" She said, closing the door behind her. Lord only knows what she was up to. It didn't take long for me to find out as I felt myself shrink again. This time however, I wasn't as rigid as I usually was, I became very thin. I collapsed onto myself as I noticed my body change colour to a vivid shade of pink. Whatever I was I was fabric.

Summer returned to my room, looking, if it were possible, even bigger than before. I tried to shuffle my body, but my body was now too weak to move. She knelt down to get closer to me.

"I bet you're curious what I scanned" She began, "Well let me show you" From behind her back she produced a pair of fuchsia panties. My heart skipped a beat, I wanted to scream. It was one thing to want to be under my sister's feet, but I had no intention of being pushed up against her... her 'lady-garden'.

"Y'see I found the feet thing weird, so I decided I could indulge myself by changing you into something I'd enjoy" She explained, I guess we weren't so different on the perversion scale. She grabbed me in between her thumb and index finger. I felt weightless as she picked me up and dangled me on one finger, the slightest breeze swaying me. She then grabbed me with both hands and started to put me on. I was not prepared for what came next as her legs slipped into the holes in my body and she pulled me up. I felt new body press against the whole of Summer's ass and crotch. It was then I made the horrific discovery that my tongue and nose appeared to me on the inside of my body. All I could taste was Summer's vagina and ass. My vision was looking outwards, it took me a second to get my bearings, but I appeared to be looking out from the behind.

 This was hell, it had all started out as a way of realising a long held fantasy to be a woman’s shoe and now I was wrapped around my twin sister’s hips. I was revolted by the feeling of Summer’s ass and vagina pressed up against my body. I silently cursed, as I came to realise if this was any other woman, this would be bliss. I felt a large hand rub my side sensuously.

“You aren’t the only one with fantasies, Will” She teased as she pressed on her crotch, pushing me into her vagina, I tried in vain to stop her, but it was no use, I was mere fabric and Summer, Summer was a goddess. She was getting turned on by this, I learned to my horror as her vagina started to get wet, I was being soaked in her juices. And I thought being covered in foot sweat was bad. After a few minutes of rubbing me and softly moaning, she pulled her skirt back over me, I could now only see down her legs. Frustrated that I could only see from Summer’s behind, I saw her leave my room and return to her own.

I was worried that Summer was going to go out with me as her panties, but instead she just sat at her computer. I was stuck as her panties while she was just… wasting time! I was feeling greatly annoyed at being used for such a purpose, when I felt a huge finger press me. Summer was pushing me into her sopping pussy, and there was nothing I could do about it. I heard her moan as she continued to penetrate her vagina via my fabric, I began to get concerned she might poke a hole straight through me. After several minutes of this it was finally over leaving me soaking wet, moving gently as Summer panted. Slowly I felt Summers huge fingers peel me off her crotch. She was taking me off! Thank God! Being held by two colossal fingers, Summer held me up to her face.

“Thanks for indulging a girl” She winked, her face was the model of bliss “You’re gonna need a shower.” Giggling, she stretched me by my waistband and pinged me across her room. I landed just outside her door as I heard it slam shut. Seconds later, I felt myself return to human form, still soaking from her juices. I decided Summer’s advice was sound and headed straight for the shower.

I nearly threw up every time I recalled it. Did Summer have an incest fetish? Or maybe she just always wanted to wear a person like panties? I struggled to get my head around it as I scrubbed myself harder and harder, I found the smell incredibly difficult to get rid of, as if I absorbed it into my being. Finally I got myself to a decent level of clean and I left the bathroom. Summer was there waiting for me, arms crossed, with the remote in her hand.

“Playtime isn’t over” she chided as she pressed the button once more. Not again, I cried internally, I had only just gotten clean from before. To my surprise however, I wasn’t becoming panties again. I saw my hair grow long and blonde, breasts grow from my chest. I continued to shrink as my skin became shiny and hard. When it was finally over, I realised what Summer had scanned; one of her old Barbie dolls. I sensed I could move in this form, I felt far less restrained like this than anything else I’d become. A plan formed in my head. If I could wait until Summer was distracted, I could move and grab the remote from her. Then I could destroy it and end this nightmare.

A giant hand grabbed me, I used all my restraint to stay still, so as to not remove my advantage. She held me up to her face.

“Remember when we were kids and you didn’t want to play dollies with me?” She said “Problem sorted” Really? She dug out her old toys from when she was a kid, just to get back at me for something that happened back when we were eight!? I was beginning to think Summer had a bit of a grudge problem. I was carried into Summer’s room as playtime began. For hours I was moved about a doll house, made to try on dresses and plastic shoes, she even gave me a ‘makeover’ with a sharpie pen. All the while I played possum and waited for an opportunity, but none came. Summer was transfixed with me, a childlike expression on her face the whole time. I was really seeing the full gamut of emotions from her today!

It eventually became late, and Summer tired. She reached for the remote, but then hesitated.

“You’re not going anywhere” She smiled “May as well spend the night like this” And with that she turned and went to bed. I had to wait a whole hour before I was sure it was safe to try moving. It was harder than moving when I was normal. Everything was so stiff and I squeaked as I moved. My fingers were fused together and my feet were stuck so as to fit heels, but I could move none the less. All I needed to do was get to the remote and press the button. I shuffled to my feet, I was till wearing a pair of pink plastic high heels summer had put on me, as well as a pink dress that was stuck on with Velcro. I walked to the edge of the desk to see my task. It was a little hard to make out in the dark, but I just made out the led light from the remote, that told me it was on Summer’s bedside table. Just a few feet in reality, would be a bit of a journey like this. Especially given how uncomfortable these shoes were to walk in. Stopping for a second to check myself out, especially give how bizarre it was to be in the body of a strangely proportioned plastic woman I set off and carefully scaled down the desk.

Landing on the floor I saw I was right next to the flip flops. Those damn flip flops are the whole reason I was in this mess. I gave them a little kick, but realised how pathetic it was. I made my way slowly across the carpet, being sure to be as quiet as possible. I reached the bedside table and was left with the dilemma of getting up it. To the side I saw the cable of Summer’s lamp, which I could use to shimmy up. I hated climbing rope in gym, but this was the most important rope I’d ever had to climb. It was so awkward, with my body not responding right, my smooth skin not affording me any grip, I struggled to get up, but sheer determination saw me reach the top. I was in touching distance. This was all going to be over soon. Then Summer opened her eyes…

Chapter End Notes:


Next chapter may be a while, it's not completely plotted out yet. Until then...