- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took a while, sorry about that.

 


 

I had seconds to react, as Summer groggily stared at me, her brain not being fully connected with her vision yet. Instinctually I leaped for the remote, unfortunately I spent most of my free time indoors on a computer, so my instincts sucked. Rather than launch into an impressive leap and seizing the remote, my tiny plastic body fell over, several inches short of the remote. This gave Summer time to sit up and grab the remote and me, squeezing extra hard.

“So you can move, huh? Wonder what else you’ve been keeping from me” She spat, then a mean grin came across her face. She leant forward towards her feet, I saw the pale blue light of the scanner go off. Seconds later I started changing again, but not growing as I expected, I shrank. I shrank smaller than I had ever been before, until I was in the palm of Summer’s hand, unable to move again. Getting my bearings, I realised I was some sort of loop, but I could only see from one perspective, looking outwards. If Summer was scary to me when I was a shoe or a doll, she was petrifying now that I could only be a few millimetres tall.

“Let’s see you move around as a toe ring” She said, picking me up with two giant fingers. A toe ring? It really hit me how small I had become as I was placed on her second toe. I was dwarfed by just her toe, I could see her foot in so much detail, even disgustingly enough, the grime between her toes. Darkness returned as Summer pulled the sheet over her legs again and I was left to stew on Summer’s toe.

Nothing really hammers home how helpless you are quite like spending a night wrapped around one of the smallest parts of a girl’s body. It was impossible to drift into any kind of sleep like this, I was being moved about too much. The slightest twitch of her toe had huge reverberations for me. It was hard to tell how long I was under the sheets, I couldn’t see a thing, I could just feel my body wrapped around Summer’s mighty toe.

Eventually light returned to my world as Summer stuck her foot out from under the sheets. It was now bright out, it must have been morning. I heard Summer yawn, then felt myself be pulled and pressed to the carpeted floor. Even the carpet fibres were bigger than me! I had no sort of movement at all, any sort of wiggle I tried was immediately overpowered by Summer’s foot.

Being able to see what was around me allowed me to at least appreciate the passage of time. For what must have been most of the morning, Summer just sat at her desk. She was completely ignoring me. I had expected some sort of repercussion for the previous night, but she was just treating me like… a toe ring. Was this what she had in mind, I’m to be nothing but a toe ring to her. Just a piece of jewellery that isn’t even considered worthy enough for the hand, to just have to decorate her foot. She had the remote, she could keep me like this for as long as she wanted. I wondered just how sadistic Summer was willing to me. What was furthermore making me aware of my situation was being near the flip flops I had grown to know so well. When I had first changed into them, I felt so small, but now they were huge compared to me.

Before I could wallow in self-pity for two long, two huge fingers pried me off the toe. I felt myself be pulled miles into the air before I was held in front of Summer’s face. As she held me between her index finger and thumb, I tried to read her face, she didn’t look mad, or even mischievous. She looked diplomatic. I was thrown from her fingers onto the floor. As I fell I braced myself expecting great pain, but I just sort of bounced. I then felt myself rapidly grow as Summer must have pressed the button. What was she up to?

I jumped to my feet as I regained human form for the first time in what must have been a day, but was taken aback by Summer’s raised hands in surrender.

“I propose a truce” She said calmly

“A truce?” I said taken aback. Summer wasn’t usually this mature, if I had crossed her in the past, she usually found a way to get me back.

“I’ve been thinking, if we carry on like this, how is it going to end? I’d have to keep you as a thing and I don’t want to do that to you. I think I had enough revenge yesterday. Now I want a fresh start”

“What do you propose?” I asked, still amazed at how reasonable Summer was being.

“I’m going to give you your remote back on one condition, you get that implant removed. You end this nonsense.” She said, her face showed a determination. It was rare to see Summer so serious

“I agree” I said curtly. She was right, this had all gone too far. No money was worth this.

“I warn you Will, if I find you still have that implant tomorrow all bets are off” She said, her voice becoming more stern

“You want me to go today?”

“The sooner the better, you better get dressed”

With that, she threw me the remote and gestured for me to leave. I returned to me room and just sat on my bed reflecting on the last day’s events. I had been panties, a doll and a toe ring all in the space of about twenty-four hours. My head was spinning, not knowing what to make of the memories I had. Summer was right to tell me to get rid of the implant, the memories can then become just that. I can put this whole thing behind me. I got dressed and headed out. On the way I passed Summer who just nodded at me. Things were going to be weird between us for a while, but we’d heal.

I got on the bus and prepared myself for the long journey to Brandon. Thinking about what I was going to say to Dr Arnold. He looked so excited when I told him I was going to get him the data he wanted. Still, I bet the last day would give him some interesting readings. Maybe that would ease the blow for him.

I got off the bus and entered the Triumvirate Sciences building, bypassing the disinterested temp at the front desk. I knocked on the door of the usual room and was met by Dr McQuilty.

“I didn’t know you were coming today” She said, raising an eyebrow. I sighed and explained the story and why I had to come. I expected her to get annoyed or at least disappointed, but she looked worried. Women were really surprising me today.

“You want the implant out?” She repeated, walking to the door. She locked it, I was starting to get stressed by her behaviour “Shit” I was taken aback by her sudden coarseness

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked.

“It’s Geoff… Dr Arnold. He wasn’t happy last time you were here” Could have fooled me, he looked happy as Larry. “He was angered by your lying about your identity and you wanting to back out of the agreement. He implied that if you were to try and back out again, he’d do something drastic”

I gulped, Dr Arnold clearly wasn’t the jolly old man I thought him to be.

“Couldn’t you just take the implant out?” I asked, she just shook her head

“I don’t know nearly as much as him about this implant. Anything I do could trigger something bad happening”

“Well I could just destroy the remote! It’d be like I didn’t have the implant”

“The implant can be triggered remotely from here. He’s expecting you in three days to deliver more data. You’ll have to keep it”

“But my sister will kill me if I still have the implant tomorrow” I moaned

“You’ll just have to be sly about it” She offered, she was then distracted by the security monitor “Shit, Arnold’s coming”

“I’ve got to get out of here!” I whispered frantically. She grabbed my remote from her desk where I had placed it. She grabbed one of her shoes and scanned it. I didn’t like where this is going.

“I’ll have to hide you. You’re into this, so you shouldn’t be too distressed” She said quickly. Before I could protest, I found myself shrinking down to the ground. I was now the dark green pump that she had scanned moments earlier. From my new position I saw Dr McQuilty gather up my clothes and the spare pump and put them into her locker. Why couldn’t she put me in the locker!? She thought she was doing me a favour by changing me into her shoe.

I felt really weird, it was different from being a flip flop. I looked up at Dr McQuilty, wondering what it would be like under her feet. I hadn’t really considered it before, she was just a lab coat to me before. She was wearing a dark green dress under her lab coat and opaque black pantyhose. She’d kicked off the other shoe and was walking around without them. I guess I’d match her dress nicely. My thoughts then turned to what I felt like. I was leaning forward and felt what used to be my arms covering my sides, acting as the shoe wall. I looked down my body at the covered toe section, startled by how shiny I looked. I was actually shiny. I could feel my heel under me, I wasn’t sure what that used to be, perhaps my leg? Dr McQuilty… Simone, she was going to wear me, I could afford to drop the formalities, unlocked the door and sat at her desk and crossed her legs. I had a hosed foot dangling above me, I caught a whiff of her feet, feeling an unwanted sexual thrill. Simone had done this for my protection, not so I could get off.

I saw the door open and a pair of legs walk in, that must be Dr Arnold. He strode over to his desk and out of my view. I was amazed I could still hear him, when I was the flip flop, Summer was quite difficult to hear. I assumed the walls of my body helped me a bit

“Good lunch, Simone?” He asked, I still was finding it hard to believe that he was as bad as Simone was leading me to believe. He seemed so genial and pleasant.

“Mmhmm” I heard Simone grunt. I couldn’t see, but I assume she was staring at her work, trying not to look at him. That appeared to be the end of their small talk. I never took Simone as much of a talker, my first impression of her was as a woman focussed wholly on her work. Still, I was thankful for her help in this situation, even if it was in the bizarre scenario of being her shoe. I realised I was being very calm about it. Hell, the night before I’d been a tiny little toe ring on my twin sister’s foot. In comparison, this was nothing.

The afternoon went on, Simone had very still feet, with only the swapping the direction of her crossed legs being my only entertainment. I began to wish she would put me on, if only to engage me a little. Every now and then, Dr Arnold would come over and I would become incredibly paranoid he’d sense my presence. I wondered what exactly he would have in store for me if I did cross him. The possibilities were endless, he essentially had the power to change me into anything. I would be completely helpless in this situation.

My thoughts returned to Summer. In this situation, I had no real choice other than to keep the implant in. I doubt she’d buy that the reason I kept it was because there’s an old man who could do anything to me. ‘All bets will be off’ she said to me. If she finds I still have it? Would she tell Dad? I dreaded the thought. Or maybe she’d do something even worse, maybe she’d just keep me as a pet. I remembered how I felt that morning, as I was just being ignored as a ring on her toe. How insignificant I felt. The more I thought of it, the more I realised getting this implant was a huge mistake.  

“Quittin’ time” Dr Arnold finally said. I must have been here for hours now, just a shoe on the floor, I haven’t even been worn. What a waste! “You coming?”

“I’m just finishing this off, I’ll be 10 minutes” Simone said, trying to get rid of Dr Arnold. The sooner I was gone, the sooner I could be human again and talk this out with Simone.

“I’ll wait for you” He said. Great, now what? I wouldn’t have long to find out as I saw one of Simone’s hosed legs enter the shoe next to me. ‘My turn’ I thought nervously as her foot approached my body. I could feel the heat from her foot as she slid it into my new form. Her ankle rocked a little as I wobbled into place. My entire vision was then taken up by her foot, at least when I was a flip flop I could still see a little, now my whole world was black. She then stood up, and while there was pressure, it wasn’t what I expected. It was too mild, especially compared to what I felt when Summer wore me.

As she took her first step I felt my heel click against the ground, followed by the rest of my body. It was strange, as if Simone wasn’t walking properly. Dr Arnold noticed too

“You’re walking very odd, Simone” I heard him say

“Just a blister, Geoff” Simone lied “I’ll power through it” As if she was fearful of being discovered harbouring a criminal, Simone soon started to walk normally on me, though still a little careful. I doubt she was overly comfortable with the idea that her shoe was a person. It made me even more thankful that she was willing to put herself into an uncomfortable position to help me out.

Underneath her foot, things were getting quite stale, the mustiness of her foot was growing, and her hose was quite course creating a bit of friction rub. I found myself wishing she was barefoot. As much as I hated sweat, it did soften the blow of being walked on. I also noted how different Simone tasted than summer. Simone had a good fifteen years on Summer, and yet she still tasted, youthful, if such a think were possible. The sound of a second pair of footprints disappeared as I assumed Dr Arnold and Simone parted ways. I then felt the whole world vibrate as pressure was relieved off my body. Simone must be in her car, I guessed. I was proven right, when I felt myself being pressed against what must have been a pedal. We were alone now, did she have to keep me on? Despite me getting some sort of thrill out of this, it was still a very humiliating experience being nothing but a shoe.

Eventually, the car ride was over and Simone and I got out of the car, after a short walk up a flight of stairs, I saw light again as her feet exited my body. I was now in her apartment, a tidy large-ish flat furnished quite sparsely. Looking around it looked as though she lived here alone. I watched Simone walk off out of the room. Had she forgotten about me? Was this all some trick to get a living shoe, I thought in a paranoid fervour. Of course not, I reasoned, she was helping me, she wouldn’t have been so liberal in the way she walked on me if she had nefarious purposes in mind. I was a little relieved when Simone returned, in a change of clothes, remote in hand. She pressed it and I returned to my human form, suddenly very aware I was in my underwear in the apartment of an attractive thirty something woman.

To Simone’s credit, she took it in her stride, as she seemed to take most things. I was very impressed by her performance this afternoon, though I’m not sure how much of a difference it was to her usual demeanour.

“Sorry about that, it can’t have been pleasant” She said

“You get used to it.” I muttered, in a joking manner, but realising I was getting used to being worn on the feet of women. It wasn’t a nice realisation.

“I’ve been doing some calculations and I’ve come up with an idea” She said “We need to overload your implant”

“Overload it?”

“Yeah, it’s an occupational hazard that came up through testing, so it won’t be too odd and what we’re asking you to do would bring this about. That way the implant will be useless and Dr Arnold won’t think you’re backing out on him”

“Occupational hazard?” I exclaimed “You knew this could happen and didn’t tell me?”

“Well if the implant were used sparingly, it’d be fine. But from the looks of it, yours has been used an awful lot in a short space of time”

“Summer’s handiwork” I mused. “So how do I overload it?”

“I had a quick look at the data on the remote, and you’re not too far off. Another few more active changes should push it over the edge” She explained

“How am I going to get the active changes, Summer will be on high alert, so I can’t use her”

“You’ll just have to think of something. One last thing; be careful that you’re not in a transformed form when it overloads, or you’ll be trapped in that form”

“What!? That’s a pretty big risk”

“Just keep it to an hour at a time. You’ll feel the implant vibrating when it’s close to overloading. You should have a little more than an hour before it finally overloads. So if you keep it to an hour, you should be fine. Then return in a few days’ time when you’re due, the data will tell us the implant has overloaded and is now useless, and you’ll be home free”

“Thank you Dr McQuilty” I said genuinely. She picked up a plastic bag, full of my clothes

“Get yourself dressed and go home. I’ll see you again in a few days when this should all be over.”

I got dressed and left Simone’s place. I wandered back to the bus stop making plans to overload the implant. The biggest obstacle would be Summer. If she found out I still had the implant, I’d be toast… or anything else she wanted to turn me into. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


Next one shouldn't be too long... or I'm lying. I do that sometimes