- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one took about half a day to write, the writing was not a problem. The figuring out what exactly was going to happen was the problem. There's also an awful lot of semi-colons in there that my word processor thought were necessary. Anyway, enjoy!


The bus ride back home was a contemplative one. I had promised Summer that I would get the implant removed and yet now I was heading back, still with the implant and with the express intention of using it far more. The guilt was eating up inside me; Summer didn’t have to offer me a truce like that. She was well within her rights to keep me as her plaything. It wasn’t as though I could just go and change myself into a table lamp or something, Simone said I needed to be active, otherwise it won’t overload. There was still the issue of getting past Summer. I doubted that she’d take me at my word that I had the implant removed. I stared at the remote in my hands. Could I hide it somewhere? Just tell her that the guys at Triumvirate took it back. I doubted she’d buy that, I know I wouldn’t. I scanned the remote for anyway to deactivate it, there were two small screws on the back, perhaps containing a battery?

A stroke of luck finally, my keychain had some screwdrivers for glasses on them, they seemed the right size. I quickly removed the cover and found two small watch batteries in the back. I quickly removed them and replaced the cover. I was about to press the button to check if it had worked, then realised that if I were wrong, I’d be a random shoe on a bus. Anything could happen to me! I’d best wait until I was somewhere safer before testing if my plan had worked. I also worked on what I’d tell Summer. She wouldn’t believe the truth, not a chance. I needed a good story. I resolved to tell her what she wanted to hear, that they took out the implant and let me keep the remote, as it is now just useless. That’d do until I could get this implant overloaded and this mess could be over.

Getting off the bus and starting the short walk home, I took the chance to quickly test if the remote truly was deactivated. Checking if the coast was clear, and manoeuvring myself into a nearby bush, so if the remote was still working, I’d be harder to spot in my helpless state, I pressed the button and braced myself. Nothing. I slipped the batteries inside my shoe, in case Summer checked my pockets at all and went home. As I had expected, Summer was waiting for me, arms crossed, sat at the dinner table.

“Well?” She demanded

“It’s gone” I lied “See for yourself” I threw her the remote. She caught it and inspected it

“No lights are on, that’s a start” She mused, I realised my own stupidity of trying the button, of course all I had to do was check the LEDs. I guessed my nerves were making me careless. I can’t really afford that. Summer picked up a salt shaker and tried scanning it to no avail. She looked back up at me, and threw the remote back to me “You’re off the hook”

“Are we cool then?” I asked, hoping the bridge hadn’t been completely burned between us.

“We’ll see,” She muttered as she got up and went upstairs. I must have really pissed her off, which made me even more nervous. If I were caught in trying to overload this thing, who knows what she’d do. I retired to my room and started to plan how I was going to go about overloading this thing. I made a list of innocuous things that could be active that I could get away with. Unfortunately after three hours the most I could come up with was ‘pen and fork’. And the idea of being a fork didn’t really appeal to me much; what if I were to be shut in a drawer when my timer expired? I decided to get a good night’s sleep before I would start my mission to be rid of my implant.

The next morning I awoke with a clear purpose in mind, I had some semblance of a plan. First I’d spend a few hours as a pen; I knew Summer would be writing to her pen pal, and she always liked to handwrite the letters, which meant I had a chance to be active. I quickly gathered up all the pens in the house and hid them, not before scanning one that looked full of ink. Looking around, I guessed the coffee table in the living room would be the best place to be ‘found’, so I stood up on it and pressed the button. Instantly I shrunk down and landed on my side. Being a pen was rather odd because there was an almost logic to how I was now. Aside from the doll Summer changed me into, this was the most normal I felt being an object. There was a simplicity to it, I was just a small tube, no appendages, no crevices, I was laid out very simply. Before long, Summer came into my view. I had gotten used to seeing her so big, in fact compared to last time she changed me, it wasn’t too bad. Summer smiled when she caught sight of me, something I doubted she’d ever do again. We were left in a very weird place after the last few days and I wondered if she’d ever forgive me. “Women are champions of grudge keeping!” my Dad would always say. But needs must, and I needed to get this implant removed and this seemed like the only way.

I was picked up by two giant fingers and taken upstairs to Summer’s room. I noted how she had to unlock the door before going in, a further sign of the mistrust now between us. How could I blame her? I was betraying her right now, as she placed me down on her desk. She disappeared from sight for a while, and then reappeared with a pink notepad. She then picked me up again and started writing. My entire perspective flipped as she placed my nib down and rubbed me against the huge sheet of paper. The feeling of the ball in my nib being used so vigorously was… well arousing. In spite of being just around four inches of plastic, I felt myself getting really horny. Though the swift movement of Summer’s hand meant I was getting a little motion sickness too. All I could see was a blur as Summer’s swift writing had my head spinning. Another thought struck me; was the ink being imparted on the paper part of me? Was I losing part of myself being like this? Or was it something expendable like urine or… semen. If it were the latter, it would explain this sexual feeling, which no other transformation gave me. Even being a flip flop wasn’t this stimulating, and I’d fantasized about that for years.

Summer was writing an essay from the feel of it, she must have been going for a good 45 minutes; I only got a break when she stopped to flip her paper. I hoped this wouldn’t affect my timing; I only had an hour like this, if I changed back while still in her hand, there would be no way back. She’d probably turn me into a vibrator and throw away the remote. Thankfully, I felt Summer sign off her name on the letter. Finally, she was done. I was used once again to write out an address, and then set down on the desk. The world was spinning, from being moved so fast. I was so dizzy I barely noticed Summer leave the room. Soon after I felt myself change back to human form, still in Summer’s room. I went to open the window but found it locked; no key in sight. Crap, she must have figured out how I got in first time. I went to the door, but that was locked too. I was now locked in Summer’s room, no way out. I needed some way to escape. I assumed Summer would put the pen back in place, but I couldn’t guarantee that. My eyes darted round looking for some solution. I had to change into something that would be taken away and left. I looked at the flip-flops placed by her bed and smiled, but snapped out of it. I needed to escape, not indulge myself.

My eyes then caught something that sparked something. It was laundry day! And Summer’s hamper was still full. Did I really want to become a part of Summer’s dirty clothes? I may even have to go through the washing machine. I heard Summer’s footsteps coming up the stairs; I had seconds. No other option left, I set the timer for eight hours and scanned the laundry until the light turned green. No idea what I was about to become, but I just climbed into the hamper and pressed the button. I collapsed into the laundry, becoming surrounded by soiled clothing. I was just in the nick of time, as I heard the barrel of the lock turn and Summer re-entered her room. I saw her wander over to her desk and open her laptop. I hoped it wouldn’t be too long before she took me to the laundry room; it was really beginning to stink here. There was the somewhat familiar smell of Summer’s feet, yet somehow staler along with general sweat stink and a more faecal stink. I was struggling to figure out what I was. Given my former experience, I knew I wasn’t panties; I was bigger than that. I looked around, but wasn’t entirely sure what was me and what wasn’t. I couldn’t make out shapes, just a lot of fabric around me.

After a few hours, finally Summer grabbed the hamper and took me down to the laundry room. I was very nervous about being so close to Summer during this operation. If anyone could know what I was, it was her. I decided that my future endeavours should be away from her, getting caught by her would be an unmitigated disaster. I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it, but all my future transformations had to be used by someone other than Summer. Preferably, someone other than my Father too. My train of thought was halted as I was picked up, along with many other dirty clothes and placed into the washer. Still at a loss as to what form I was in, Summer closed the door to the washer and walked off. I was dreading this part.

I heard the machine hiss as it whirred to life. Soon, jets of water shot out of the many holes in the drum. Next came the soap, as I felt myself and all the other clothes surrounding me get wetter and wetter. The taste of the soap was revolting, I much preferred the sweat, yeah it smelt bad, but it tasted far better than this. The drum began to spin slowly as I became saturated in soapy water. I felt every fibre of my being; quite literally, get absolutely drenched; I could feel the dirt within me get washed away. Then came the spin cycle, if I got dizzy from being used as a pen, it was nothing compared to how fast I was spinning around the drum. I felt most of the excess water fly off me as I spun around incredibly fast. If I could have thrown up, I would have. Finally the world began to slow down and I somewhat regained my composure. The last few hours had been hell, but it was nothing compared to the hell I would have endured id Summer had caught me in her room.

After waiting around in a pile of wet clothes for a while, Summer came and retrieved me. She bundled me and the rest of the clothing into a basket. I was towards the bottom of the basket, so could not see where I was going, but when I felt a breeze against my wet skin, I knew I had been taken outside. She must be hanging us out, I thought, as one by one Summer took out some clothing from the basket and hung it up on the line. Finally it was my turn, and I was able to distinguish myself from everything else. It turned out I had become one of Summer’s tank tops; one of the ones she sleeps in. Looking down the line, I saw pantyhose, skirts and bras. I was almost disappointed I became a top, but soon snapped out of it as I was hung up by my straps. Luckily, I was a plain top, as I saw an identical top also being hung up next to me. I saw Summer look at it quizzically, before shrugging and carrying on. I hoped I hadn’t raised her suspicion too much. Eventually, Summer left me and the rest of the clothes to dangle in the summer wind.

It was really bizarre to experience being hung out to dry. I felt the breeze push me around as if I were nothing; I could feel it drying my fabric material. After a few hours of being hung out, I felt the familiar feeling of the change wearing off. Soon, I could feel my form twist and turn as I returned to my human body. The pegs that were holding me up burst as I became bigger and bigger. I quickly discarded them and ran inside, to my bedroom and safety. That was enough changing for one day, I thought, as I got dressed. I hid the remote at the back of my wardrobe, lest Summer come looking for it. I stepped out of my bedroom and ran into Summer.

“Where’ve you been all day?” She probed; it took everything I had to stop my cheeks from glowing red.

“On my computer” I lied. It wasn’t a bad lie; prior to this whole mess I spent days and days just mindlessly browsing the internet. It seemed to do the trick as she just shrugged and went downstairs. Close shave and yet another reason why I should change around Summer any more, she’ll be on her guard from now on. I got lucky with my laundry escape, so I couldn’t risk it anymore. I skipped dinner, still feeling nauseous from my day’s adventure. I spent the evening planning what else I could do, that didn’t involve Summer.

An idea crept into my head, in town there was a day spa, I had done a week’s volunteering there as part of a school ‘work experience’ thing. The spa provided robes and slippers for the guests. I could still indulge myself if I went there, switched myself with one of the slippers and just wait for me to be given to one of the guests to be worn around the spa. Then at the end of the day, I’d slip out, with my implant that little closer to overloading and myself satisfied that I had at least would have used the implant the way I originally intended to use it.

The next day I awoke with a very clear purpose in mind. I made sure to get to the spa early, before it had even opened. I went to the staff door and inputted the code that had been used when I had been there. Success! I knew they’d be too lazy to change it. I snuck into the store room and got undressed, placing my clothes in an empty locker. I then wandered over to where the gowns and slippers were kept. There were two sets of each item, a pale blue for the men and a pale pink for the ladies. Making sure I was picking from the right gender of slippers, I picked up a pink slipper and scanned it. Once the green light had come on indicating the scan had been successful, I hid the slipper behind a counter, where no one would think to look. After all, why would they, there’d be no slipper unaccounted for. I then put myself in place, checked I had the timer set to eighteen hours as I had planned and hit the button.

Changing into the slipper was very much like changing into the flip-flop. I once again found myself looking up at the world, though this time, instead of my arms acting as two straps, it was like they were acting as a canopy over a third of my body. I felt a lot softer than when I was either of the two shoes I had been previously. Probably because of what I was made out of, I knew whoever was going to wear me was going to be comfortable. Now it was just a matter of playing the waiting game.

The spa opened not long after as I saw staff members come flooding in, and started hearing the murmur of customers. I waited nervously as slippers to my left started being taken away to be given to customers. Perhaps I should have chosen one of those I thought, as I impatiently waited for my turn to come. Finally, the large heavy-set staff member came over and grabbed me and the folded up robe I was lying on. I was excited, I was going to be worn by someone, and I had no idea who it was! As I was brought to the reception desk I was handed over to a forty-something woman with auburn hair. It was hard getting a full gauge of her from the angle I was at, but she had a stern look on her thin face. I guess she really needed this spa trip. She carried me into the changing room, which was now half full of women ranging from young college students to old ladies. I guess I hit the middle of the average with the woman who would be wearing me, though I do wish I could have been under some of those college students I thought as I looked lustfully at their young feet.

It struck me I still hadn’t even seen the feet of the woman who was holding me. I wouldn’t have long to wait as she placed me onto a bench and started undressing. I looked away for this part, preferring to focus on the group of younger girls across the room. I was here for the woman’s feet not to see her naked, I mused to myself. Finally it was time as I felt myself be moved to the ground. Above me was my owner for the day, now robed. I saw her foot move towards me; It looked much older than Summer’s or Mr McQuilty’s feet. It entered my body, resting upon my soft face. Once again, I noted how different it tasted; these feet were more refined than Summer’s or Simone’s were. Her toenails were longer too, I could feel them scrape slightly on the inside of my toe section.

The day was pretty good, but I kept thinking that I could have had better luck with who I was stuck with. The woman I was with was fairly static with her feet, which weren’t soft and nice like the ones I had been used to. After a while the rhythmic way she walked just sort of got irritating, I looked forward to when she took me off for her massage or other treatment. The worst part was when I was left outside as she entered the sauna; I was left to look at all the happier slippers still being worn as women passed me by. When my wearer left the sauna and slipped me back on it was like her taste had been amplified a hundred times, as her feet were positively glistening with sweat. It was almost too much to take; I reconsidered my earlier stance on whether sweat actually tasted better than soap.

After spending a few hours on and off this middle aged woman’s foot, it was finally time to be handed back. As she took me off I remarked how much happier the woman looked, I guess this spa really did the trick. I was fairly dazed after being worn for what felt like ages. From the look of the staff it was almost closing time. I was placed back into the store room and left. The smell of the woman stayed with me, as light faded around me. Finally, the transformation wore off and I could leave. I got redressed and left the spa. I was more than a little disappointed the implant wasn’t tingling. How much more would I have to do to overload this thing? I was sure my spa idea would push it over the edge. I guess it would have to be back to the drawing board for tomorrow. I snuck into the house; I doubted anyone knew I was gone in the first place. That was until I opened my bedroom door and found Summer sitting on my bed, arms crossed, glaring at me.

“You have some serious explaining to do”

 

Chapter End Notes:


Well isn't this a pickle? I have a better idea of where I'm going now with this, so hopefully chapter 7 shouldn't be too far away, but writers block can strike at any time. Beware!