- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 7! This is a little shorter than the last couple chapters. Basically I had a start point and an end point in mind and I didn't want to needlessly pad it, so it is what it is. Enjoy

 


 

I stood in my bedroom doorway stunned, as Summer impatiently stared at me. Every possible excuse raced through my mind and all of them sounded pathetic. I looked back at Summer, it was strange seeing her this angry.

“You lied to me,” She said, her words overflowing with venom.

“I can explain,” I finally said weakly, not overly convinced of my ability to explain at all

“I don’t want your explanations. You really think I’m stupid, don’t you? I figured you were up to something during laundry yesterday. I knew I didn’t have two of that top. And where were you today?” She demanded.

“The Spa” I said, there was no point in lying to her any more. I could hardly save face; I had no more face to save.

“Turned yourself into one of the slippers, did you?” She asked, correctly guessing what had happened. I needed to get my side across.

“Look, Summer. I went to Triumvirate to get the implant removed. Honest! But when I got there one of the scientists said the other was planning to do something really bad with me and my only way out was to overload the thing! I knew you wouldn’t believe me, so I kept it secret”

“Is that what you were doing today? Overloading it? It looks to me like you were just getting your kicks. Is there anything you won’t say to try and get out of this?” She stood up. I had a few inches on Summer, but at this moment I was incredibly intimidated by her. She walked up to me and snatched the remote out of my hand “Why didn’t it work the other night?”

“I took the batteries out” I murmured, my face glowing red with shame and embarrassment.

“Pathetic” She spat, the inspected the remote “This thing can’t turn you into a bug, can it?”

“N-No, I don’t think so,” I said, becoming scared at what she had planned

“Shame, I would have liked to squish you like the insect you are. This is what is going to happen. You’ve lost your right to be human. You are going to be what you wanted; my flip flop. You will remain as it until I go to that Triumvirate place of yours and check if you really are telling the truth. If you’ve lied to me again, then you will never be human again,” She decreed.

Before I could say anything else, she took off one of her flip-flops and scanned it. She then pressed the button and down I shrunk. Back in the familiar form of a flip-flop. Once again returned to the very thing that got me into this mess. Above me, I saw Summer holding the shoe I had replaced and threw it into the trash. She really was serious about this. Oh god, She’s going to keep me like this forever!

I tried to calm myself down, she said she was going to Triumvirate, Simone will tell her the deal. Summer will understand my position. I’m sure she will. As my mind was racing, a giant hand picked me up. I was then pressed against Summer’s sole, my arm-straps wrapping around her toes. Once again I found myself being worn by my sister.

I felt my self be pushed towards the ground as she moved her leg to the ground. Her foot pressed hard up against me. I could feel her toes slightly wiggle and she left my room and returned to her own. Every other step the pressure would relieve on one half on me and double on the other half as her foot arced high above me, then the heel part of me would slap against her sole as I would be lifted through the air. The world around changed from the dark, dingy depths of my room and into the airy vivid walls of Summer’s room. She walked on me over to her desk where she just sat.

This time, there was no playful strumming of her toes or absent-minded dangling; she just pressed her foot on top of my body. She wasn’t pressing down hard, as if trying to prove a point; she just rested her foot on me. Due to this, all I could see was blackness as her heel eclipsed my vision. I grew concerned as Summer just sat there, her foot on top of me as if it were nothing. She was treating me like… well, like a shoe. I knew I was a shoe now, but Summer knew I was human really. Right now she was reacting as if she was the only living thing in her room right now. Before when she was mad at me, she’d tease me about my plight, but at least that was some form of acknowledgement.

After a few hours, Summer finally lifted her foot off me as she slipped me off. I expected to see her looking down at me, angry but she just ignored me. She started to undress in front of me, again as if I were not present. She then slipped on her nightie and turned off the light, leaving me in darkness. I heard the springs of her bed groan as she lay down upon it. She was just going to leave me here? What was I supposed to do? I tried to move, but in this form could only muster a weak wiggle.

I figured Summer would have calmed down in the morning and tried to get some sleep. Easier said than done, I thought as I realised for the first time that I couldn’t close my eyes. I didn’t even have eyes, so how could I? As my vision adjusted to the darkness all I could see was the light fitting on the ceiling, lit only by the weak light from the window. This was intolerable; every time I found myself starting to drift it would suddenly dawn on me how ridiculous the situation was.

A few weeks ago I was an awkward kid with a foot fetish and a sister who I maintained a good relationship with. Now I wasn’t even alive, I was a shoe, something I had lusted after on my sister’s floor. I wondered if I could go back and tell myself what was going to happen if I’d be scared or excited. Right now, I was feeling rotten. None of this would have happened if not for my self-indulgence. I had got myself into this, and I was struggling to figure out how I was going to get out of it.

After many hours of self-reflection, light started peering into the room as the Sun rose outside the window. I strained to look over at the bed where Summer lay; she was face down with one of her legs poking out of her duvet, her foot dangling lazily over the edge of the bed. I stared at it for a while, even now, in this situation I was lusting after her foot. What was wrong with me? With nothing else to look at though, I focused on her foot; it was actually rare to get this opportunity despite spending a lot of my recent time as footwear. As a shoe I only ever got an up close look, but here I could gaze upon it in all its beauty.

Before all this started, I would sneak fleeting glimpses of Summer’s feet, it wasn’t rare to see them; shoes seemed to be her enemy as she was always barefoot inside the house. Gaze too long though and I’d give the game away. But now I could look and not be judged. I glanced at the clock on Summer’s wall. It wasn’t even 5AM. It was an early sunrise; I had a long time to take this all in.

I whittled away the remaining hours just staring at Summer’s foot, almost wishing to be worn again. It wasn’t anything special about her foot in particular, but it was her foot I saw the most. Eventually, Summer began to stir, a look at the clock told me it was nine in the morning. I didn’t sleep, but I didn’t feel tired. I wasn’t sure if I was capable of being tired like this. The summer vacation allowed for long lie-ins, but Summer wasn’t one to laze around, she was an incredibly active girl.

The giantess awoke from her bed and got dressed, again while ignoring me. I looked away as best I could while this was going on but still caught glimpses of areas I’d rather not see. When she was dressed she walked over to my direction. Without looking at me, she hooked one of my straps by her little finger, hammering home how light I was. Strong wasn’t a word I’d use to describe Summer, but now I could be lifted with minimum effort from her smallest finger. Rather than slip me onto her waiting foot, she gathered up the other flip flop and placed us neatly by the bed. She then left the room without so much as a glance.

What was that all about? What’s the point of turning your brother into a shoe if you aren’t going to wear him? Then it dawned on me that this was my choice and Summer was just doing what she’d do with any old shoe. I felt miserable as I waited for Summer to return. In my new position I couldn’t see Summer’s clock, so time was a mystery to me. I could hear noises from the house; voices. I couldn’t make out what was being said, but it seemed my absence wasn’t affecting the liveliness of the house. I didn’t know what to do with myself; I was so… inanimate. Sure, I could wiggle a bit, but that was about it. Right now I was utterly helpless. If she were so inclined, Summer could just put me in the garbage, or give me away. I was completely in her power.

I stuck with that haunting thought as Summer came back into her room. I was hoping she’d at least look at me as she went to her desk and started putting things in her handbag. I got my wish as Summer then glanced over at me. There was no look of anger, mischief or anything, she just looked at me like the shoe I was, as if I were nothing. I watched her eyes look over me then fix on something to my left. I strained to see what she was looking at, but needn’t have worried, as it was soon revealed to me. Summer walked over to the bed and grabbed a pair of cream flats that were lying next to me. She quickly slipped them on her feet and left the room.

Now she wasn’t even wearing me? Was this done to spite me, or did she just prefer to wear her flats today. It wasn’t uncommon to see her in those flats, but she wore her black flip flops, half of which I now was, more often than not. I questioned whether I wanted to be worn. The sexual novelty of it was wearing off and the gravity of my situation was starting to sink in.

The strange thing is that was always a part of my fantasy. I used to dream that Summer would catch me sniffing her shoe someday and using some sort of magic would change me into the shoe. She’d then treat me like a shoe for the rest of my days until I wore out and got thrown out with the trash. This was as close to living that fantasy as I could get, but I wasn’t turned on right now, I was scared.

They say ‘hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’ I wondered how long Summer could keep this up. She showed remarkable patience and maturity when she offered me the truce. I betrayed that and I doubted she’d offer me the same mercy again. Unless of course, she had my story confirmed by Simone at Triumvirate. Maybe then she’d be a bit more understanding of the position I was in. Was that where she was going now? Or was she holding off on going to punish me a bit more. This was a teaser of what she would do if she didn’t believe me, I thought.

Minutes passed to hours as my mind raced, reflecting on the situation I found myself in. Summer returned, again ignoring me going straight to my desk. I doubted she had just gone to Triumvirate, if she had I’d have gotten at least some reaction. She just went out with her friends I guessed. I watched Summer all evening at her desk, on her laptop laughing and occasionally making other gesticulations at what she read. She also had several phone calls; it was if nothing were weird in her life, while she knew fine well, her brother lay transformed at the foot of her bed.

I watched enviously as her foot played with the cream flat she chose over me. I had considered changing into those flats, but decided I was much more likely to be worn as flip flops. I recalled when I was Simone’s heels, how richer the taste was due to being enclosed. I decided being a flip flop was more bearable. At least I could see more of the world like this.

After hours of nothing, Summer retired to her bed and I was returned to darkness. This night was very much like the previous, though I managed to drift much better into a lull. So much so, that I barely noticed when a giant foot thumped down beside me. I came to my senses only to realise it was now morning. At least if I could zone out, it’d make the time go quicker when I wasn’t being worn. I wouldn’t have to worry about that today though as I felt Summer’s foot rest on me once more.

It was strangely satisfying to be worn again, after all what else was I good for like this. I was utterly useless unless I was beneath her.

Summer walked with me outside and to a familiar bus stop. Was this it? Was she going to Triumvirate? She must have checked out where they were on the internet, I gathered as I heard the bus roll up. Summer walked on, found a seat and crossed her legs leaving me dangling from her toes. It was strange seeing the bus from this perspective, as it was seeing anything familiar to me like this. There was a man sitting on the seat behind I saw taking glances at me. I knew that behaviour well; I too used to take glances at stranger’s feet on public transport. If only he knew that under the foot he was staring at was a man with similar kinks to himself.

After an hour or so on the bus being occasionally shook by Summer’s mighty foot, it was time to set off again as the foot pressed down on me again. It was hard getting my bearings while being worn, but I recognised the foyer of the Triumvirate building as Summer entered. It was almost time for Summer to find out I wasn’t lying and for everything to go back to normal, if I ever could go back to being normal. Summer and my relationship was never going to be normal again, I thought.

Soon, I heard Summer knock on a familiar door.  Thankfully it was Simone’s voice that came through telling Summer to come in. As Summer entered I put all my effort into hearing the conversation.

“Can I help you?” Simone said

“Hi, my name is Summer Temple, I’m Will Temple’s sister” Summer replied

“Oh. Hello. What are you here for?” Simone asked, I could hear confusion in her voice. Summer then recounted everything that had gone one between us. For the first time since transforming, I felt Summer acknowledge me somewhat as she ground her toes into me as she told Simone more of my actions.

“…So he says you told him he needed to overload his implant. Is there any truth in that?” Summer wrapped up. I waited to hear Simone’s confirmation, which would lead to me returning to my human body.

“I don’t know why he told you that. I never told him anything of the sort” She replied. It was like being hit with a ton of bricks, Simone had just sealed my fate. I was doomed, as I felt more weight press down upon me. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


What a twist! Tune in next time to see what happens next!