- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is it last chapter. Not as long as I might have hoped, but I had a picture of how I wanted this to end


Why did Simone say that? Why was she lying? What was going to happen to me now? My mind was racing, why was Simone betraying me like this? Was she even telling the truth about Dr Arnold being angry with me? I was so confused

“Are you wearing him now?” I heard Simone ask Summer. I didn’t hear summer reply, I assumed she must have just nodded “Kick him off” Simone commanded. I felt myself leave the relative safety of my sister’s foot and slide in between two pretty angry looking giantesses. To my left was my sister, hands on hips giving me a death glare and to my right was Simone, looking down on me with anger in her eyes, though there was something else about her. If I wasn’t so far away, I could make it out better, but it almost looked as if she was smirking.

“Dear, dear, dear Mr Temple, what will we do with you” Simone teased, “The implant was for pure scientific research, not so you could explore your sexual kinks” The lecture she was giving me we almost rehearsed. I desperately tried to do something, but in more current state I could do little else but watch these two god-like figures stand over me chastising me. Thankfully I was saved by the door opening.

Dr Arnold walked in with a puzzled look on his face.

“What the hell is going on here?” Dr Arnold yelled, he seemed, rightfully, surprised that his trusted assistant and a girl he’d never seen before were standing over a flip flop, taunting it.

“Oh Hi, I’m Summer Temple, Will’s sister” Summer began, but she was interrupted by Simone grabbing what looked like a gun from her desk. Only it wasn’t a gun, it was the inserter that was used to put the implant inside of me. Simone quickly jabbed Dr Arnold with the gun-like object and pulled the trigger

“Yee-ow” Dr Arnold shouted, “Simone, have you gone mad?”

“Not quite,” she smiled, and then pulled a remote from her desk. She pressed the button and instantly the figure of Dr Arnold shrunk down. Before my eyes he transformed into a shiny black high heeled shoe. I looked over to Summer, who was just as stunned as I was. I looked back over to Simone, who bent down over the now shoe-form of Dr Arnold

“Not such a big man anymore are you?” She bragged, her speech seemed to be rehearsed “I’ve had months to scan you and get you ready for this. I should really thank Mr Temple for the idea for your current form. It’s perfect; you finally get to be put in your place”

As Simone continued to posture over the helpless Dr Arnold, I saw Summer’s foot slowly return into my view. She gently put her toes between my straps, then started making for the door. It looked like Summer was getting freaked out and was planning on getting the hell out of dodge

“Summer” I heard Simone say, “Where are you going?” Then Summer bolted.

It was a new experience being worn while running. I soared through the air before plummeting back down to earth, and then was put under an immense amount of pressure as her toes pressed down hard on me. I saw Summer’s heel arch above me before the whole process started again. I could feel myself losing my grip on her foot, as I wobbled about her toes.

I guessed Summer felt the same way too as I felt myself being pulled from her foot. I felt a tingle and for the first time in a few days I was human again. I looked up at Summer, who looked scared

“I can’t run wearing you. We need to get out of here!” She said, panicked. I stared back at her and just nodded. I didn’t recognise where Summer had ran to, she appeared to have ran father into the maze of the building. I could hear the clacking of high heels. Simone was coming.

Summer and I ran further into the building, taking random turns trying to outfox the mad woman following us. What was her deal? A few days ago she appeared eager to help me, now she’s just changed Dr Arnold into her shoe and definitely looked to have a plan for Summer and me.

“Who is that woman, Will?” Summer whispered frantically.

“She’s one of the scientists who put in my implant. But I had no idea she was like this!”

“I can kind of see why you were so freaked out by them,” Summer said. Maybe there was hope. If Summer could see that these guys meant business, maybe she’d understand why I lied to her. Maybe she’d forgive me!

“We need to split up” Summer said “If you find a way out, call me”

“I don’t have my phone” I realised, remembering only now that I was only in the special briefs I was given here.

“I have it,” Summer said, producing it from her bag “Thought it might come in handy”

I took the phone from her and we split up. I tried a few windows, but all of them were locked shut. The only way out seemed to be out the foyer, not even a fire exit to be found. I nervously rounded every corner carefully, in case Simone was around. I kept checking my phone to see if Summer had left some sort of message. It was getting on for twenty minutes before I came across a window open a crack in an empty room. I ran to it and tried to push it open wider. It was stiff and unresponsive. I strained to lift it, but it wouldn’t budge, then I heard the door behind me close.

“Will, good to see you” Simone smirked. I turned to see her leaning against the wall, arms folded. It was a set up. I nervously looked down at her feet; I presumed she put on Dr Arnold before she came after us. I wondered what he would be feeling right now, under Simone’s foot.

“W-What do you want with me?” I finally spluttered out.

“What do I want with you? Nothing” She said, feigning offence.

“What about the story about overloading the implant? What was that?”

“A way of getting you to come back. You see my original plan was to use you and Geoff as my own special pair of shoes” She twisted her foot on the ground hard for emphasis.

“Your original plan? What made you change your mind?”

“I met a kindred spirit. Your sister is a remarkable woman”

“Summer!? What are you talking about?” I demanded. Had she gotten to her? Had she put an implant in her, as she did Dr Arnold? Was Summer now the other shoe on Simone’s foot? So many questions were flooding my mind.

“I ran into her a few minutes ago and we had a little girl talk,” She explained “You see I told her how you can’t have much respect for her, doing what you have been doing”

As she finished, the door opened and there stood Summer, with a look of determination in her face

“That’s right,” Summer said, continuing from where Simone left off “You used me, you lied to me. You don’t see me as a sister, you see me as a way for you to get off”

I turned on Simone “What have you said to her!?” I demanded

“I just made her see things from an objective point of view, so she isn’t blinded by the family ties that you’ve been cowering behind”

“If you don’t see me as a sister, then I don’t see you as a brother,” Summer said, and she produced the remote from her bag

“No, Summer no!” I said, but it was too late. Summer pressed the button and I once again returned to my shoe form. I lay there for a few moments, before a familiar foot pressed down hard on my body.

“What if I want to turn him to something else? I don’t want him moving around like when he was a doll” I heard Summer say from above me

“Give me the remote, I can reprogram it a bit” Simone said, “I can even alter his default form”

“Oh, how so?”

“I’ll leave it as a surprise,” Simone said. I heard her heels clack away, leaving me alone with Summer. This was it, game over. Thanks to Simone’s poisonous influence, Summer was just planning on keeping me. Was it a poisonous influence, or was it karma. Was this what I deserved? I suffered under Summer’s feet as she left Triumvirate after getting the new upgraded remote back.

According to Simone, I would no longer be able to move in my transformed form. She had also done something undisclosed to my normal form. I wondered what it could be. I continued to wonder on the bus home; Summer was doing well in making feel like nothing, as she made sure I spent as much time pressed against her sole as possible.

It felt good to be home and back somewhere familiar, though I was still uneasy about what the future held for me. I was now nothing more than a toy to my sister. I wondered if she would ever let me be normal again. I wondered what she’d tell Dad. My thoughts were interrupted as Summer’s foot finally lifted off my body. I looked up at her as she pressed the button to restore me to normal, whatever Simone’s change had made ‘normal’ anyway.

I felt my body shift into the familiar human form, but I wasn’t getting bigger. If anything I was getting smaller. The change finally stopped and it was all I could do to look up at my titan of a sister. Simone’s change had left me less than half an inch tall! I didn’t know what else to do. It was all too much. I was tiny! I just ran for it.

What felt like a mile for me must have been mere inches to Summer. I thought I was making progress until a huge foot stomped down in front of me. The shockwave from the stomp made me fall over. I heard a laugh from the goddess above me. Soon giant fingers plucked me out of the air. It must have been the gentlest of grips by Summer, but it felt incredibly tight for me. I was lifted up to Summer’s huge smiling face.

“You’re so tiny! Dr McQuilty is a genius” She gloated, “So, what shall we do first?”

The End

 

Chapter End Notes:


And that's that. I left it purposely open for a return, in case I want to revisit these characters, but this plot is over. I don't want to carry on indefinitely because I'd just struggle to think of a good enough ending. I hope you enjoyed this story, I'm looking to write another reasonably soon. I believe my next one is going to be an attempt at my first shrink story, so it could be alright, or it could be an unmitigated disaster. Either way, it'll be fun to find out