- Text Size +

“Not yet. The ray’s charged. Ready for round two?”

“Sure. But don’t you want to eat that… disgusting pizza first?” Rachel jokingly replied, adding “And if you knew I wasn’t going to be eating any whey did you order a large?”

“I don’t know, habit I guess. But I can eat in a minute. I want to get you into stage two first”

“Fine”, Rachel said, standing up and holding out her arms again, “Knock yourself out”.

Just as before, when Sarah pulled the trigger a beam of light engulfed Rachel, and just as before she watched as her form slowly dwindled. This time stopping at around three feet tall.

For Rachel it was pretty much the same feeling as before, only she was less shocked when the light cleared and the world was larger. She was surprised by how much more clearly she could see everything though. She had always had good eyes but now she felt like she could make out tiny details in things that she couldn’t before. She raised her hands to her face to rub her eyes and could only stare in shock at her much smaller her hands were yet again. And even stranger, when she rubbed her eyes she could tell they were clearly bigger than her hands. 
She looked down at herself and saw that her feet looked equally dainty and her breasts, while still large on her body, were even rounder than before. They looked more like balls under a shirt than actual human breasts, she curiously cupped one, which like her eyes, was much larger than her hand, just to confirm they were actually part of her body.

“Ok, this is getting weird”, she said, then quickly put her hand to her mouth in shock at how much higher it was. If she sounded like she had inhaled a little helium before, she definitely sounded like she inhaled a full balloon now. Once she was done with her self exploration, she looked over at Sarah, who was now officially a giant to her, and said, 
“Well? How do I look?”

Sarah, looking down at her couldn’t stop giggling and replied, 

“You look so cute! Come on, you have to see this”, as she reached down, much lower than before, and took Rachel’s tiny hand in hers. Feeling how easily Sarah’s hand swallowed her own only made her feel even smaller, but despite her apprehension she found herself almost excited for the next stage.
When they got into the bathroom Sarah closed the door and let Rachel take a look at herself in the mirror.
She knew her eyes were going to be big, but she didn’t realized just how big they were. They took up more than a third of her face. And unlike her normal eyes they were a bright green. She also noticed that her hair was a brighter shade of red than is usually was. 
Her nose also looked smaller than before, but she wondered if it was just being dwarfed by her massive eyes.
She couldn’t take her eyes off herself. Before she could pass for a normal person with some slightly weird features, but now there was no way she could do that. She looked like a cartoon come to life. It was strange seeing the tiny little thing in the mirror do exactly what she did. As she was checking herself out she noticed her neck, it looked like it was way too small for to support her head and for the first time she was nervous. She quickly grabbed her head in her hands in an attempt to provide more support and yelled up to Sarah, 

“What the fluff?! Is my head going to snap off if I turn it too hard!”

Sarah just started laughing, which made Rachel angry, 

“What the fluff is so funny? I’m worried about my fluffy head falling off and you’re…”

Then she realized it too and tried again,

“I said fluff! No, not fluff! FLUFF! Gobstoppers!”

Sarah was on the floor laughing now when Rachel finally realized, 

“I can’t swear?! Sarah, this isn’t fluffing funny!” but even she was laughing by this point and she walked over to Sarah, who even sitting was a little taller than her now.

Once she calmed down Sarah explained, 

“Well, I did say the point of this was to make you cuter, and swearing is not cute. So I edited your vocabulary”.

“That’s amazing”, Rachel admitted, “But a little scary. If you can alter my brain like this how do I know you won’t turn me into some mindless slave?”

Sarah still found the novelty of this cute little thing Rachel had become asking serious questions amusing, but she managed to compose herself enough to explain, 

“Because you’re my best friend and I’d never do something like that. And as for your fear about your neck, don’t worry. I promise you all of these changes are safe. You’re still you, just… cuter”

She stood up, and rustled the petite Rachel’s hair then said, 

“Come on, I want to eat that pizza before it gets cold. And I have more candy for you”

Upon hearing that Rachel rushed after her, her little legs going as fast as they could but still just barely keeping up with Sarah’s walking pace. When they returned to the kitchen Sarah saw Rachel struggling to get up into the chair and as cute as it was, decided to help her up.
She reached up under her arms and lifted Rachel up to her face. As she held her there she noticed that her head was actually bigger than her own. And those eyes! They were like small plates. 

Rachel, meanwhile was amazed at the feeling of being several feet in the air yet only being eye level to someone she knew was short. She realized that if this giant holding her like she was nothing was considered short then that made her absolutely tiny. 
Eventually Sarah placed her on the chair and grabbed a few books for her to sit on.

She then took the seat across from her and opened the pizza box. As soon as the smell hit Rachel, she recoiled in repulsion.

“Ewww! That’s disgusting! Did you have to make me so sensitive to this stuff?”

“Sorry”, Sarah apologized, “It’s an unfortunate side effect of your changes. But if it makes you feel better, I’ll put the box on the counter and only have one piece at a time.”

Rachel nodded in agreement, still half worried that her huge head was going to fall off with the slightest movement but knew she could trust her friend. But despite that, she had to ask, 

“Is my head going to get any bigger? And how about my eyes? I mean, if this keeps up I’m going to be just a head and eyes. It’s getting ridiculous”

Sarah laughed as she took her seat and said, 

“Relax. I know I said I want to keep these changes a surprise to you but since you seem so worried I’ll tell you this - your head won’t be getting bigger. Your eyes, probably a bit more but your head is going to stay the same size relative to your body. Does that make you feel better?”

She saw the look of relief on Rachel’s face and knew that she was happier now.

“And look what I have” she said reaching into her pocket and pulling out a bag of M&Ms.

Rachel’s face lit up as she reached as far as she could (which at her size was barely halfway across the table) and held out her hand. Sarah slid the bag over to her and watched as she joyfully tore it open and devoured the candy.

“Wow! That was even better than the last time!”
“That’s right, as your body changes more you tastes will continue to evolve”

Rachel contemplated that and commented, 

“If this gets much better, a Hershey Kiss is going to give me an orgasm”

and the two laughed.

As Sarah continued to eat she decided it would be a good idea to ask Rachel some questions about her experience.

“So Rachel, how do you feel about what’s happened to you?”

Rachel thought for a moment then replied, 

“Well, at first when I saw that you have shrunk me and I thought that’s all this was I was nervous but excited for the possibilities. I mean how cool would it be to be able to go swimming in a bathtub or spend the night in a dollhouse mansion? But then when I found out you were also changing me into…” she swept her arms down her body, “…this, I’ll admit I was a little peeped off *Gobstopper, I mean peeped! Fluff! Forget it!*, annoyed”
Sarah couldn’t help laughing at her tiny friend’s attempts to swear
“Anyway, I was annoyed and a little scared. I know you said I can trust you, and I do, but look at me. I’m not even human anymore, if something were to happen to you right now and I was stuck like this I don’t even know what I’d do. But as I’ve had time to adjust it’s almost pleasant.”
She paused as an idea came to her, 
“Hold on, are you making me like this too?”

Sarah nodded her head, 

“No. I swear. It’s possible that your large intake of sweets has made you feel happier and made this transition easier, but other than that you’re still you and anything you enjoy now you would have enjoyed before”

That made Rachel feel better and she continued, 

“I’ll admit, I’m pretty excited to see what happens to me next. Being like this is sort of fun. I feel like a living doll. You should really try it when my turn is over. Maybe we could even go together. Imagine how much fun it would be if we could play with dolls like we did when we were younger, only the dolls would be each other. And like I said, I’d love to go swimming in the bathtub. I’m starting to think I might be able to before this night’s over.”

Sarah didn’t say anything but the look she gave Rachel was all she needed to know it was likely.

“I could do without the voice though, I feel like a chipmunk and can only imagine how much squeakier I’ll be in the next stage.”

she looked at the clock, 

“That reminds me, isn’t the ray charged by now?”

Sarah looked up and replied, 

“I believe it is”